Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Soft kitty, warm kitty. (Riley/Akubi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:24 am
Graduation was a funny thing. Riley left the formal education of Amityville feeling no different. She could have been stronger, more capable, and more in control, but she felt none of it. She abandoned the room that she'd called home for years now, and most of what she considered her belongings. Anything worth keeping, was relocated to Malodore's room. And until it was ready to leave with her, that was her home.

So she wandered. And many days, she found herself looking for a fight. The gymnasium was her best chance, but she'd found nothing, so far. The holidays were coming; and she presumed that Amity was tired of fighting. But she was not.

Still, she waited, inevitably, for someone who, like her, never wanted to rest.

Pales

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:30 am
Riley was looking for someone as restless as she was.

What she got was Akubi flopped over onto a mat and dozing. Not only was he napping on a mat but the mat was also torn up as if someone had clawed it to ribbons before he settled there. Likely culprit for ruining said mat was sleeping upon it.

...Yes. Akubi was quite the go-getter.

With a small yawn his eyes opened slightly and he sort of stared. Fantastic. Maybe if he ignored them?

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:34 am
Riley was usually very good about ignoring those who did not want to be bothered. It was the mat underneath him, however, that made Riley edge forward to break from the norm, and bent down to his level.

The gym is an odd sort of place for a nap. She commented quietly, prodding the mat with one clawed finger. You have successfully vanquished this foe, however. What did it ever do to you?

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:22 pm
It seems they would see fit to not ignore him and pay attention to him. It was like a blessing and a curse all rolled up into one, it was something he wanted and yet didn't want all rolled up in to one purple tentacled bundle.

He sort of stretched as he sat up, "It looked at me funny and so I taught it a lesson," he explained with a toothy grin.

"Also I needed a nap afterward so it served a dual purpose." He seemed smug.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:42 pm
Akubi explained himself well, and gave her a good enough reason to look at him funny. One eye squinted, as she leaned in. What's your name, boil? She murmured curiously. And how long do I have to look at you funny before you attempt to do that to me?

Pales

Pales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:44 pm
Wait.Wait.Wait.

Was she flirting with him? This was how flirting worked right? Akubi's ears perked up a little bit as he sat up and then he sort of tore away his gaze for just a second before he announced, "Name is Akubi. As for how long you'd have to give me that stare...Um..."

"....Twenty seconds." He said in a tone that suggested that it was quite an arbitrary number.

Still he was carefully trying to get into a more defensive position.

He suddenly he was aware that he had become a mouse in the game of cat and mouse.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-24)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:10 am
Riley watched him back away, and took that as her cue to strike. She reached out, grabbed him and picked him up into the air, then slammed him down onto the mat.

One.

She pinned him down, and began to wrestle furiously.

Two.

This went on for exactly twenty seconds.

HP: 60
Damage: ...16  
Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:18 am
There were many things Akubi wasn't quite prepared for. This was one of those things.

He let out a very loud and alarmed sound and then she was trying to pin him and he sort of considered just laying there and letting her win. Then again he'd also landed funny on the stub that he called a tail so struggling. Lots of struggling, "Ghherrghhh.. Y...You play rough ..offftennn?" Push. Nudge. He tried to wiggle from under her.

HP: 14
DMG: 0 Cause Akubi is a star.  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-24)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:23 am
While Akubi struggled, Riley kept her arms and legs firmly pinning him down, until she felt sufficient time had passed and the lesson had been learned. She pushed herself up off of him, leaning down to smack his stomach hard with one hand as her way of telling him to get up.

I do play rough. I will not apologize for this. I just wanted a little play time before an actual workout. Oooo, burn. Perhaps you can show me what kind of fighting style you usually use, when you are not being pinned helplessly to the ground?

She was playing rough verbally now, too.

HP: 60
Damage: 6  
Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:32 am
Unfortunately any attempts to rile him up by making fun of his laziness or lack of prowess in battle was pretty much lost on him as he managed to regather himself just enough after he was let up. The catboil's ears flicked around as if to try and stay alert to sounds or perhaps seeking a hasty exit.

"I am probably not going to give you much of a work out, no," he said almost sounding as if he was lamenting this fact. She was clearly much stronger than him - in this he had no illusion.

Akubi sort of paused as he reached out and then swatted at her, "This is about as far as I am in terms of fighting style. I do not ascribe much to battle."

The boil paused wondering why he even bothered to do that instead of running.

Maybe he was actually hoping to learn from an upperclassman?

HP: 8
DMG: 2  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:47 am
Riley took the swipe and carefully considered it. Ah, so you're a physical fighter, are you? Close range?

She put her hands up in front of her, preparing to defend herself from an attack. It was a loose stance, as if she really wanted him to get a hit or two in, just to feel the adrenaline rush of the fight before ending it.

All right, let's see how fast you are. Come.

HP: 58
Defending for: 3  
Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:50 am
It was easier to bluff confidence when he was on the same footing with someone. He was not on the same footing with this one and so Akubi didn't put on his usual bravado in a very rare show of actual humility.

Show how fast he was?

"Ahh I don't know.. I ..." He shifted his footing as he lunged forward and did a lovely little faceplant just short of affecting anything within the other student's area.

It was hard to say if it was him being clumsy or actual bad luck.

Probably both.

HP: 6
DMG: 0 More star quality for Akubi.  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:08 am
Riley had expected the claws to come out, and she was waiting for them. Instead, she lost sight of him until she put her hands down and looked at the floor. That was.. embarrassing.

She did not laugh, however. She kept a stern, professional face, and gestured for him to rise. Get up. She murmured. Try again. Try until you actually hit me.

She'd lost the urge to demolish someone in a spar, when faced with an easy target.

Defending for: 8  
Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 am
Akubi picked himself back up as she commanded. The catboil flicked his ears again off to the side as if trying to capture laughter of anyone nearby and watching but he could apparently sense no one. Ordinarily he'd just discard this whole situation and just walk off, but then again this could be valuable for later.

"Not sure why you are humoring this exchange. I do not have much to give," he said simply but he did reach out and swipe at her, the nails of his claws didn't even scrape anything, but his knuckles brushed over her forearm.

Progress... ?

HP: 6
DMG: Effectively 0  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:22 am
I don't need to humor you. She replied. I have a pet peeve about not being effectively hit once, before ending a spar. This was a lie. Now, try again. I will continue to block you. This time, keep your eyes on me, and not on the part of me you're trying to attack. Your claws will find their way. She crouched, preparing to respond defensively again.

Defending for: 0 because i forgot to roll YOLO  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas