Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:26 pm
Yup, another one of these xd To make it short and simple, I have... A LOT of SoA that need SOMETHING. Some just need RP, as they have a mate or fling lined up, or something else(I'd love to get Xavier a second perma-power!); Others HAVE RP but are looking for flings; The rest in the thread are looking for mates to spend forever with! I must warn you, I can be incredibly slow with replying to RPs, because I work retail. It's a brain-draining, soul-sucking job, so it's not always easy to get my brain in RP mode. So, with that in mind... xd

I have no form, just post away! Also... Assume my SoA are all straight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:29 pm
Seeking mates

Let me start with... The ones seeking mates! This comes with a... Special bit of information... I'm incredibly picky about my SoA having mates I DON'T own, because, to put it blunt, someone called off a mating, in a pride that REQUIRED SoA be mates, behind my back without TELLING me, and I had to find out on my OWN. To say that it soured the whole 'mates with other peoples' SoA' thing is an UNDERSTATMENT. So... Keep that in mind when you post about these lovelies. Unlike the other SoA, I won't list how many RPs these guys have!

User Image

Luyu Kalisetsi is in the Ela'wadiyi... SO yeah, if she ever wants kids, they HAVE to get married! She's active and joyous, taking a bit after her paternal grandmother but without the level of niavety. Boys seeking to be her mate will be quized a LOT by her father on their bloodline because of who his father is - Dongo's own father is Ezeoha, one of MANY grandsons of not only Mufasa and Sarabi of the Pridelands, but Asi'kari and Mng'ariza of the Kusini'mwezi. They want to prevent inbreeding, as it were... And one of Dongo's brothers, at least two half-sisters, a nephew, and possibly more offspring of one or two of his sisters are in the pride. The potential mate needs to be willing to join the pride, or move clans if he's already a member, as Luyu's not leaving the pride and obviously can't change clans. Gonna try something ~

User Image

Kubwa'shinda has not been RP'd... Really, at all. There was an RP over PM's, but it died ^^;; He joined the pride a few years ago, when the Mantis Clan reformed. He's an older lion, with no blood ties to anybody, in or out of the pride. His mate needs to be willing to join the pride if she's not a member, but he's willing to change clans if he needs to.

User Image

Keahilani is quiet and stoic, though not without talking. He just doesn't say much, and doesn't speak without placing meaning behind what he has to say. He comes with his snake companion, Ten'ognya. Because he has multiple half-siblings and half-siblings that are also cousins, and with many relations in the pride from both sides of the family, he's very conscience of who he's related to and seeks a mate from outside blood. Because of his father's raising, he will raise children with a Traditionalist viewpoint, including secret lessons on the pride's history involving Finar-si. Will be trying something ~

User Image

Tulipalo'luut is one of Vlam's illegit children with Armaada. He's absolutely mute, having found long ago as a cub that he couldn't say a word. It's not that he's not tried, it's that he simply can't. Wether this is a form of 'sins of the father' or not is anybody's guess(IE, figure what you want, I will never say anything is right or wrong). Because of his lack of ability to talk, he has a constant companion in the jackal Moesashi, who is a seer. Not that the power has any influence on being able to interpret what Luut wants to say, as Moesashi sometimes speaks his OWN mind instead. Luut is well aware of his father's side of the family and only seeks a mate that's not related to Bodaway - He's no idea that he has a half-uncle and cousins in the pride, though OOCly, if they can trace back to Amaret(And it's a very short tree), please refrain heart TOO close for relation xd ; Whoever potentially wants to be a mate needs to be able to put up with Moesashi.

User Image

P'leimis is loud and brash, having a very short temper - He's gotten the bad extreme of the worst of his mother, to say the least. Regardless, he admires his father for putting up with his mother's attitude, though he can't fault her for it. After all, he considers some lions rather stupid to end up in the medic's dens. Because of the combined spread of both parents' bloodlines, he'll be picky about a mate simply because he doesn't want to have a case of 'hot but too hot' - So ideally, somebody who has rogue blood. She also has to be able to either withstand his temper(He's not abusive, though - He has two aunts on his father's side who would tan his white a** if he were) and anger issues, MATCH his temper(IE, be able to beat his a** into submission), or temper his anger and tame the savage beast that he is. Gonna try something ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:31 pm
Seeking flings

Each of these SoA are only in it for the fling. Depending on gender, if male, they won't stick around. If female, she won't care if the fling sticks around.

User Image

Najisi is a lion who can be willful and rather... Devious. He supports those he believes to be deserving of power, and can be domineering over those he wants to show their support. Case in point, he intimidated a relative of the current Mwezi king so he'd prove no problem for the new king. Najisi is not the sort to settle down with a lioness, and is content where he is in the pride at the moment. Eventually he may move on, but before then he wants to spread his sexy gold genes a bit. Class doesn't matter, and there's only one lion in the pride he's related to, something he is unaware of - Just assume it's a beam that won't be crossing as I own that other lion XD 3/5

User Image

Schatz is an older hyena, very traditional-minded and domineering. The only hyenas she answers to are the Alpha, and others in her similar rank class. She had one litter of pups forever ago by the old alpha's son when his more lucid personality was dominant, bearing a set of twins(Containing her only daughter) and a runt, Raziel. She's looking for a fling, either within the pack or with a rogue, she doesn't care which. All pups would be raised to hate lions as much as she does, as a lion took her right eye from her, rendering her blind. 2/5  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:34 pm
Just looking for RP

Each of these already have plans for flings or mates and just need RP. Depending on the SoA, I'll list how many RPs they need or may not.

User Image

Isasa is a member of the Ithambo'hlabathi, and has no plans of leaving. She was born in the pride, and she intends to die in the pride... Preferably when she's an old lioness. She'll gossip about almost anyone, the exclusions being the Abaholi. For Isasa, I'm only looking for RP within the pride smile

User Image

Mhisani is new blood in the Ithambo, and she's well aware of this. Because of this, she's wanting her first litter to be sired by one of the Inslelo, Nguvu - And it'll be HIS first litter, so she's hoping for some darker cubs to prove that his genes are strong. She needs a friend or two within the pride, and general RP.

User Image

Amaranth is a granddaughter of the long-dead lion Nyekundu, who had... A LOT of daughters. A lot. She feels a touch of shame for the salmon on her neck, hiding it so others don't see it. She belongs to the Reaver Yu and his family, which includes his mother, half-brothers, and half-sisters in the pride, and a slathering of nieces and nephews. She only needs one RP more for a random rogue breeding, but I also want to build up more RP for her simply for the sake of it smile

User Image

Dongo is the father of nine children from two litters, and one of MANY children of Ezeoha. He has a brother in the pride but another clan, at least two half-sisters... And family out the wazoo everywhere on both sides, ESPECIALLY his father's. He's very protective of his daughters, and only one has actually successfully nabbed a mate he approved of... Another HAS a mate, but she was evicted from the pride. He doesn't talk about her anymore. I simply want RP for him smile Within the clan and with members of other clans since it's the Sky Festival right now! He ESPECIALLY wants RP with any boys eyeballing any of his little girls. 1/5(2/5 as soon as I finish an RP with his mate and a daughter!)

User Image

Huong is a cheery lioness who didn't know about the existance of males until she was an adolescent, and then only saw adolescent and adult males until she had her oldest son, Rajeev. She got better about knowing the difference between boy cubs and girl cubs after Rajeev grew into a handsome adult male lion. She simply needs RP, with her children, in the clan, or with other clans while the Sky Festival is going on. 0/5(1/5 as soon as... Same as Dongo!)

User Image

Xavier is the God of the Cursed, and quite the grouse about it, to boot. He doesn't like many, and can, in fact, count those he truly enjoys the company of on one paw - Two are Godesses, the other two are his constant companion familiars. His long-time and beleagured hare bears the scars of much rough 'petting,' the vulture only avoiding it because he can fly. As I mentioned above, I would love to get Xavier a second permanent power - He can currently only REMOVE curses, and I'd love him to be able to PLACE them, too. So, in short, I just want RP for him! 14/25
*Edit* I should also point out, he doesn't fly and he hasn't been on the God's mountain since he was a juvenile and Din'tei literally kicked him off the mountain xd He hates the snow, anyway ;x

User Image

Feuerblut is a new lion in the Firekin, a recent joinee and a Warden. He can be a bit arrogant in his presence - He thinks he's the hottest thing on four paws, and he's well aware he's one of few lions in the pride NOT related to... Everybody else. He seeks to make something of himself and prove himself much better than his brother, Galahad, whom he believes was the favored brother by their parents. He comes with his bird, Jaeger. He has a steep RP count need, because I plan on flinging him with a lioness in the pride who has 10 RPs already xd ; 1/10

User Image

Azi-dahaka is an older lion, not exactly limber with age. He's seeking to be in the Stormborn as a Lawspeaker... If he can win a fight. Which is what he's looking for now! He's a bit old-fashioned, so he's only up to challenging other males of around equal age range - He feels it would be a fairer fight, at any rate, even if the other male is in much better physical shape. He's got no RP count to worry about at the moment!

User Image

Istif is an old-blood member of the pride and of old-fashioned thinking herself. She has no desires to be a Reaver, feeling thanks to her rearing that such a job is meant for males, not females. At the moment, she's just needing a JRP in the pride, no fights or the like smile

User Image

Leek has a breeding coming up - A mated one, so no flings in his future wink He needs RP for it! It CAN also be back-logged from when he was an adolescent on his name quest(As he's originally from the Swampies). He'd also be interested to hear what happened to the Swampies and where they went to... Since he has a sister who's GREEN and a brother who's got bright pink and blue on him, in case he sires Huria cubs and needs somewhere for them to go lol 4/5 - I'm happy to keep RPing him, though, because he needs more fleshing, anyway xd  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:29 am

For Amaranth I can offer Viking RP with Ataji - he's a Captain but he's never got much RP, and he's amiable enough. I don't really have much plot other than meet-and-greet, though?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:42 pm
TanuKyle

For Amaranth I can offer Viking RP with Ataji - he's a Captain but he's never got much RP, and he's amiable enough. I don't really have much plot other than meet-and-greet, though?

Sure! heart I'm up for RP whee Did you want to start? heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:51 pm
I would love more rp between Dongo/Huong and Awendela. c: That family is just so sweet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:08 pm
Painted Moose
I would love more rp between Dongo/Huong and Awendela. c: That family is just so sweet.

Ahaha, that's incidentally the RP that I nee to reply to with them xd ! I'm all for another after we finish this one heart -Goes to work on that reply-  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:25 am
Andranis
TanuKyle

Sure! heart I'm up for RP whee Did you want to start? heart

Here you go! 8D
Link!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:59 pm
As a possiblity for Kubwa'shinda, I have Gosdaya Atadiusti - who happens to be Mantis, conveniently. And possibly awkwardly, courtesy of the age gap. XD Personality-wise, she's very excitable and a bit rough-and-tumble, but still sweet. She's not particularly fleshed out at this point. >>

(And I am also a slow RPer. Yay!)  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:28 pm
ninja I know Shakuntala's not on here but let me know when plot-baby things will be happening.

I'm sure you would, I just felt it polite to initiate conversation. xD I read over all the pride info and such, too.

Eager to get into the plot but I understand the work-zombie feelings! Finals week is coming up in uni so I sympathize. My AIM is littleballofcas and skype is jaxulinn if you ever need/want to chat~ otherwise I will wait patiently for your word~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:54 pm
Meepfur
As a possiblity for Kubwa'shinda, I have Gosdaya Atadiusti - who happens to be Mantis, conveniently. And possibly awkwardly, courtesy of the age gap. XD Personality-wise, she's very excitable and a bit rough-and-tumble, but still sweet. She's not particularly fleshed out at this point. >>

(And I am also a slow RPer. Yay!)

Ahaha, slow reply to this is go! xd I'm up for trying them in an RP or two! heart If it's any consolation... Yeah, Kubwa's not terribly fleshed, either, for as old as he is xd ; He can be a bit grumpy, but he's patient, so this should be interesting xd heart Did you want me to start, or did you want to start? heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:29 am
Third 'seeking' post is updated! Remembered a couple Stormborn I need JRPs for xd ;  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 am
I've got a bunch of Stormborn up for JRPs, but none fit for duels at the moment.

EDIT: Lazy plot thread link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23403731 Pick anyone except Halvdan. He should be back soon, but I'm not sure when.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:55 am
Annchen
I've got a bunch of Stormborn up for JRPs, but none fit for duels at the moment.

EDIT: Lazy plot thread link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23403731 Pick anyone except Halvdan. He should be back soon, but I'm not sure when.

I think I'll go with Aruna for a JRP for Istif! heart I keep coming back to her for it xd heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff