Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Sneakin' in the love. (Kettil v. Freya) (Sexy Spar) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:38 am
Kettil had gone to the gym to do some training and when he saw Freya he ducked behind a stack of mats just sitting around the gym for no apparent reason. He waited for a moment until she was good and distracted by something else as he hid.

Hid and watched her.

He tried not to get too caught up in staring at her otherwise his plans would go to ruin. Kettil couldn't help it, he spent a moment staring at her like a lovestruck puppy from his hiding spot.

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:41 am
Freya was blissfully oblivious as she headed into the gym. She was wearing her gym clothes, which looked suspiciously like her dance club clothes - just a few too many sequins for working out. But she was lost to the world of the interweb, posting gossipy claims on a blog while simultaneously chatting in three different windows and texting Hel. She was also trying to bid on a new trendy top she'd seen on a bidders site, and every few seconds flipped through the tabs to check on her winning bid.

She was multi tasking with a vengeance, and somehow seemed to manage walking perfectly - but that still meant she was oblivious to her surroundings. Or any stalkers.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:44 am
Since his target was very distracted he took his chance to sneak toward her keeping his body low to the ground to get a better chance at tackling her. Kettil was still fighting the urge to get distracted by the way Freya was dressed or the thought of 'how the hell does she do that' that popped up in his mind now and again.

Suddenly, Kettil moved into action as he ran toward her with a loud shout, "I'M GONNA GET YA!" and then he tumbled right over and past her.

Way to get her, hero.

In hindsight maybe he shouldn't have shouted and maybe he should have made sure to have better aim.

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:50 am
Freya screeched as she saw Kettil fly past her, and she tripped from surprise onto a mat, her phone clattering noisily beside her. She whined as she went to grab it, but Kettil was still there, waiting to attack her again, and that meant Kettil was keeping her from her messages.

Kettil was keeping her from her messages..!!

Freya let out a warriors screech and flung herself at him fully, intending to end the spar before Hel texted back. Unfortunately she felt herself hit his chest with her whole body.. and he did not move. In fact, she sort of bounced.

That was both frustrating, and kind of sexy.

HP: 50
Damage: 2  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:53 am
Kettil laughed as she pretty much attacked him but didn't hit very hard. "Gotta try harder than that, y'know," he announced as he moved to grab a hold of her and attempted to pin her down.

"You're in my world now~," he teased.

HP: 48
DMG: 10  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:57 am
This was not going as well as she had planned. Kettil had her pinned, and while normally she liked that kind of thing, now he was just keeping her from her phone AND winning the spar. She struggled against him, but he had her down pretty flat and his entire weight was holding her in place. The only thing she had left to do was headbutt.

So she headbutted!

"I'm always in yehr world, because is my world now!"

What's yours was hers, and what's hers was hers, Kettil. You know that. Rules of marriage, and all.

HP: 40
Damage: 7  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:58 am
Headbutting caused him to release her from the pin as he stumbled back away from her, "YEAH WELL...If that is the case, if I lose I have to wear one of our skirts."

Take that, rules of marriage.

In hindsight it was not the best thing to say.

HP: 41
DMG: 0  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:00 am
FREYA DOES NOTHING BECAUSE NO ROLL  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:01 am
Freya stayed where she was on the floor, and gasped up at the ceiling.

Her dreams were finally coming true.

"OKAYS!" She snatched up the offer quickly. "And if I lose.. I'll wear.. ach.." Wearing his clothing did not seem like a punishment, so she couldn't figure one out.

".. Whatever yeh wants me teh?" It felt weak, but she couldn't think of anything specific.

HP: 40
Damage: 0  
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:04 am
He seemed to consider the terms of this arrangement as he picked her up and pulled her toward him and gave her a hard kiss on the lips, complete with a small bite on her bottom lip. "Consider that a deal," he said with a grin as he let her go trying to help her stand on her feet as well.

HP: 41
DMG: 4  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:07 am
Freya took his help, but when he smothered her with a fierce kiss, she flustered with surprise and let out a small, muffled whimper. He bit her lip and she hissed, stumbling forward into him when he tried to pull away. She felt woozy, and tumbled hard against him, bringing him back down to the ground. She'd forgotten that they were sparring, and it was all his fault.

"Wait, not done-" She mumbled selfishly, dropping back down to drown herself in his kisses for a little longer.

HP: 36
Damage: 5  
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:08 am
Kettil was only a little glad to indulge her desire to kiss even as she managed to get him a little roughly to the ground. He reached up a hand and brushed it over the side of her face as he kissed in return letting the moment linger a bit longer, but soon he pulled out of the kiss, "This isn't how you spar, you know," he teased softly with a short laugh.

He tried to motivate her to the matter at hand, "C'mon, what's funner than the possibility of me in a skirt?"

DMG: 0  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:09 am
He pulled away, and she whined like a brat. Her hand wrapped around his neck and pushed it slowly back down onto the mat. "No, yehr still goings teh wears the skirt. Just. Gettings this first."

Priorities.

Damage: 0  
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:10 am
He laughed a little bit as she tried to force him back down for more kisses which he indulged, but not where she wanted him to kiss. His head tilted and she caught his cheek and he kissed her cheek as well as he moved to be on top of the situation trying to pin her under him, "Tell you what. You can get all the kisses you want after the spar," he smiled down at her cheerfully feeling that he had just hit the world's most awesome compromise in this situation.

Sparing and then making out after? Yes please.

DMG: 7  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:12 am
i hate my life right now  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff