Da Firenze
Captain

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:16 pm
Freebie Artists for Events

Welcome everyone to Freebie Artists for Events! We are artists who devote our time to offering freebies during Gaia's annual events. You may see our threads around through the year. Since we have participated in 5 Events, we (the crew and myself) decided that it's about time to expand our "threads" and what we're all about by making an official guild where we can all come together (artists and non-artists) and pass the time through our "free time" between Events.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Da Firenze
Captain

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Madd Hatty

I'll introduce myself i guess
My name is Madd Hatty
real name Elizabeth
im 5'2"
cup size 38DD
Blonde, green eyes
heart my prince of a bf heart
I like long scenic walks, knitting, baking,
and doodling time to time

get yur art with me
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:36 pm
okay so hai hai!! ; u ;
i'm alex, i'm male, and so is my avatar!
i'm a magical boy.
i look like a girl o u o
annndd.. i'm supah lazy!~

frtgrrggfgeshye4535

gheewizzers

Partying Cleric

8,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:31 pm
Hi! I'm Kristi!

Takes me a while to get art done... but I usually do eventually XP

My deviant art is Natsuki34 If you'd wanna check it out. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:43 am
    Erm...I'm Sonpi-Chan. Feel free to call me Sonpi.
    Or whatever other appropriate nickname seems fitting. (ex: Snopi, Pika, Raven, etc. )
    I'm not terribly active in guilds and tend to be a lurker in heavy trafficked areas.

I do crappy art in general; commission-wise and freebie-wise.
    My dA is where I typically post art; though, it is getting a little full.
    Which is why I'm starting to lean on tumblr more. Still learning teh tumblr, however.

Nice to meet y'all. :)

Sonpi-Chan

Loyal Codger

lunarleafe

Distinct Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:56 pm
Hello
My Name is Sam.
I enjoy drawing and doing freebies but I take a while to get them done since i'm a t drawing. I usually use Paint Tool Sai. I'm currently looking into manga studios but i find it really confusing ;-;||).
Here's my current and old deviant art
Current DA
Old DA
Something interesting about me would be I can wiggle my ears xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:15 pm
Olay y'all~

I joined Freebie Artists last December, 2013, I stressed myself out unnecessarily as I usually do but aside form that I was great fun and I got to try out some new styles, and this time around I hope to practise more semi-realism/anime-realism. Ultimately my goal for myself is to participate in as many events, if not all, by next December.
I was concerned I wouldn't be able to join in this event because I should be in college by now but things fell through and so I wont be. If y'all wanted me that bad you didn't have to go and sabotage my schooling, just ask emotion_awesome
I'm re-applying for next Fall again to an art program and would like to include some additional pieces to my portfolio. I consider myself a late blooming artist and work hard to make up for lost time.
My DA if interested
And thanks for having me ^^  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Raycyden

Sparkly Lunatic

18,140 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:11 pm
Hello, I'm rayray ^o^
I enjoy drawing so thought I could join a guild of like minded people. My DA is under the name of raycyden if you would like to look. Thank you for taking me in. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:49 pm
hey hi hello
my name is Æþelðryþe but most people have no idea how to pronounce any of those letters so let's try again

hey hi hello
my name is Aethelthryth
i'm a tall 24-year-old lady.
i work as a graphic designer and a server at a wine bar/winery.
i draw as a hobby. i'm probably the only person who actually likes any of my artwork (my mum doesn't count because i think she feels like she's obligated to like it).
i also move around a lot. last year i was living in new zealand. at the beginning of this year i was living in china. then i was in new zealand again. now i'm in colorado, usa and next year i'll probably be in oregon, usa. idk how many times i've moved. i've only lived in 4 countries though.
i speak a lot of languages and write in some of them.

let me just shamelessly advertise my deviantart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

User32402149

Feral Rogue

Lilly Tehnia

Thieving Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:23 pm
hey, i am lilly in high school i was always in the art classes being either normal art class to woods to dramas im even a singer ^^ haha but as for classic art i like sketching and may start doing some drawing online....dont know how to start haha but ya im a fan for the darker side of life but also a great and wonderful person to tlk to if you just need to chat. I have been thru a lot in my life and am finally finding my way expressing it thru art and thru the work i do. I am a huge animal and human rights activist but on my down times i spend it with the love of my life zor ^^ Please shoot me a msg if anyone wants to tlk heart heart 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:17 pm
Hello. My name is Deidara. You can call me Dei. I'm a 21 year old artist - Turning 22 this December 11th. I am a gay guy, but I have a wife. I love her so much that she is the ONLY exception I'd ever have. If she goes, back to high-tailing men! LOL. I love to roleplay many animes. My favorite anime is Naruto. I don't really draw anymore due to hand tremors. But I do many kinds of art! My best art is ceramics, Poetry, Dream interpretations, and Digital sprite work! Though I suck at making human sprites and animal sprites are a pain too. I'm more of an object guy! I'm too lazy to pixel anymore though so yeahhhhh. I took down my art shops since nobody really ordered anything though my prices were legit. . _.  

Ultimate Dirk

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

lazymarshmallow

High-functioning Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:39 pm
Hullo, I usually go by Silverine.
I'm more likely to be found in tumblr and haven't been able to keep up anywhere else.
I enjoy drawing alot and currently I'm studying the points I'm weak at. Oh those proportions kill me a little bit inside every time.
I'm somewhat anti-social so yeah I'm trying to change that a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:24 pm
Hullo, I'm gremylin~
I mostly stalk/am involved in art related forums,
I'm fairly laid back, and can be socially awkward/quiet, I also find humour in weird and random things. xD
I'm working quite a lot right now, with a very random schedual, so I'm often a bit busy, but enjoy drawing in my spare time.
Designing/developing characters and worlds is my fav, as well as drawing other peoples stoof and browsing their characters/worlds/stories.
I'm also an avid lets play watcher...especially horror related stuff xD
"gremylin" is my name on da, tumblr, as well as some other assorted places~

Gremylin

Anxious Codger

Freebie Artists for Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items