Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
*sings* COS WE GOTTA HAVE FRIENDS Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who'd you wanna be your BESTEST FWEND EVAR?
  Naruto!
  Sasuke!
  Sakura!
  Lee!
  Neji!
  ITACHI. <3
  Other: Do post! ;D
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:15 pm
Yarly.
I was just thinking about this the other day.
If they were real people...
Who would you like to be friends with from Naruto?
Anyone, any age.
And just friends. No lover crap.
Someone you could never love or have them love you back.
Like they're gay or something.
Because fangirls suck big c**k. >:[

I'd think:

Naruto would be the awesomest. Totally. Okay, he's honest, funny, hyperactive, always wants to play/run around, is passionate, and of course, likes ramen. I would be like Iruka; I luff ramen; especially fresh made ramen like at the Ramen shop.

Lee is awesome. I'm weak. He's strong. I'd want him to teach me his ways. We could train together, yanno? I even feel that way in real life 'cos I gotta turn on the Lee song by Jack Black while I'm exersising. XD

Chouji and Shikamaru are the s**t. Both because it would kill me to separate them. Anyways, they kick back, man. The everyday routiene is what I love in life. Lawl, my best friend irl and I are kinda like that. We eat our lunch at school, and then go to our "spot" and enjoy the view, sounds, and of course, the laughter and screaming of the boys at the basketball courts. XD Plus, those two are probably the only people on Naruto that can stand a serious conversation. They're thinkers, ya. AND I WANNA LEARN HOW TO PLAY SHOGI. (Love chess, hear Shogi's good... wanna try it... XD)

Ino is also the s**t. A'ight. She's kind, encouraging, and I think she's pretty funny. She is only evil if you like the same boy as her, and Sasuke sucks big black hairy balls. Moving on. Ino is pretty smart. She also raises flowers, and I'd love the smell of her shop. Wet grass is a yummy smell. I also would like Sakura as well, but she and Ino don't get along the best. :[

Finally, Kiba. He's pretty weird, and smells like dog. That is gross. But he's kind of like Naruto; I like energetic people, because they always cheer me up. If someone's jumping around in a good mood; unless I'm love sick, it will always make me feel better. Though I will admit Kiba is also a tad crazy.

Of course everyone is awesome, but I don't wanna list all of 'em. XD

LEZZGO!!
BEWARE: Idiotic fangirls will be tortured, burned, beheaded, and if still alive, tortured again. :D

And I mean it.
Or at least yelled at. 'Cos I'm a jerk. ;[

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:11 pm
id want to b friends with gaara (almost all the other characters r losers) so gay. hes kewl tho....so..ya id want him to b my buddy  

Alina Xryst

Beloved Noob

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:49 pm
XxNinjaMinaxX
id want to b friends with gaara (almost all the other characters r losers) so gay. hes kewl tho....so..ya id want him to b my buddy
I don't get Gaara. My friend's like in LOVE with him and I can't understand...
What's so great about him? D: Except his awesome outfit. XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:32 pm
i think me and chouji would get along well. and shikamaru. i like doing nothing and eating. i am very good at both of those things. i think if they had computer ninjas in naruto, i would fit right in. but hacking is too bothersome...  

Owenlars2

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:14 pm
i want to be friends with:

Naruto: I'm gonna take Sasuke's place!!! Joke. But, Naruto is so much fun, although, a bit annoying at times, but I think he and I will be great friends.

Shikamaru: He's a bit laid back, which is a lot like me. He's very logical, like me as well.

Neji: He's cool after his fight with Naruto.

Gaara: After he becomes a good guy.

Maybe Sasuke: I think I can change his view of life a bit... Although I hate his pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:51 pm
xavy_sangabriel
i want to be friends with:

Naruto: I'm gonna take Sasuke's place!!! Joke. But, Naruto is so much fun, although, a bit annoying at times, but I think he and I will be great friends.

Shikamaru: He's a bit laid back, which is a lot like me. He's very logical, like me as well.

Neji: He's cool after his fight with Naruto.

Gaara: After he becomes a good guy.

Maybe Sasuke: I think I can change his view of life a bit... Although I hate his pride.
Everyone thinks their Shikamaru. :/

Owenlars2
i think me and chouji would get along well. and shikamaru. i like doing nothing and eating. i am very good at both of those things. i think if they had computer ninjas in naruto, i would fit right in. but hacking is too bothersome...
ITS TROUBLESOME. MY GAWD. D:

Did I run into a bunch of Shikatards today or what?

Syndactyly

Itazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:05 am
I decided on who's the most like my best friend.
There really are two answers. There's Naruto who is most like my BEST friend in the whole world and then there's Sakura who is also like one of my best friends.
I know that Naruto, being the fun and adventurous person that he is, would be interested in the kinds of things that I'm interested in. I'm sure he'd love to sneak out of church with me if I was bored any day (LMAO! My BFFL and I did that). But Sakura I think would be more cautious (sp??) and not do that, which is what all my other friends would do.
So yeah, Naruto would most likely be my best friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:55 pm
Itazurana Shojo
There really are two answers. There's Naruto who is most like my BEST friend in the whole world and then there's Sakura who is also like one of my best friends.
I know that Naruto, being the fun and adventurous person that he is, would be interested in the kinds of things that I'm interested in. I'm sure he'd love to sneak out of church with me if I was bored any day (LMAO! My BFFL and I did that). But Sakura I think would be more cautious (sp??) and not do that, which is what all my other friends would do.
Naruto doesn't have a relgion and is going to hell. (and so am i) heart
Naruto is the ideal friend, I think. XD He's such a trouble maker.

Syndactyly

aurea_fide

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:11 pm
Naruto! no afense to evryone else I just think being friends with a guy who will always makes you laugh is great. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:50 pm
Shikalee
Itazurana Shojo

LMAO! Sorry, that made me laugh.
I don't mean Naruto has a religion (though, if he did he'd most likely be Buddhist or Shinto) I mean that he's adventurous.  

Itazu

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:32 pm
KittyKatTat
Naruto! no afense to evryone else I just think being friends with a guy who will always makes you laugh is great. heart
Whee! 4laugh Everyone practically agrees.
Naruto is absolutely ideal.

Itazurana Shojo
Shikalee
Itazurana Shojo

LMAO! Sorry, that made me laugh.
I don't mean Naruto has a religion (though, if he did he'd most likely be Buddhist or Shinto) I mean that he's adventurous.
He is. He'd wanna pour holy water on the preechers. XD

Naruto: BE BLESSED!!

I have to draw a picture of that now. XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:44 pm
KIBA!!! Cause we both talk to animals! I like squirrels, we shake hands ^^  

Reso Miso Soup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:52 pm
Resolute Infliction
YOU CAN TALK TO/TOUCH SQUIRRELS!?!?!?
I LOVE YOU!! 4laugh heart

I saw a dead squirrel on the road today. His cute little legs straight up.
I thought that only happened in the cartoons.
Anyway, it made an already emotional day much worse. cry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:27 am
Shikalee
Resolute Infliction

The last time I saw a dead squirrel 'spaghetti' was coming out of it's body! It was crushed by a car! And if you haven't guessed what the spaghetti was yet, it was the squirrel's guts.  

Itazu

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:21 am
Itazurana Shojo
Shikalee
Resolute Infliction

The last time I saw a dead squirrel 'spaghetti' was coming out of it's body! It was crushed by a car! And if you haven't guessed what the spaghetti was yet, it was the squirrel's guts.
LOL. Poor little guy. :[  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces