Kyoshi Island Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:31 pm
There is much more to Kyoshi Island than just the historic village...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:38 pm
thefire158
"Oi, that's Magnificent b*****d, get it right, eh?" Armand jested. Honestly, it wasn't much of a title, he just thought it was humorous. A man had called him this in a bar when he had too much to drink. The only remedy to this insult was death. Armand promptly slashed that old heckling man's arm off. Close enough.

At any rate, he ran after and kept pace with Edel. He was beginning to like this gypsy already. He had never quite ran across a girl so ready for treasure hunting in all his journeys. Hell, maybe he'd ask her to join the crew. Naturally he'd probably have to challenge many a crew member to Agni Kai for hitting on her. The ship was like another business. Don't try to screw your coworkers. As he kept pace, he continued to glance at the apple and make a small map in his head. More clearer than its flesh. "Down this valley." He said, as he made a sharp left. "By the way, that young lad who approached us. The boy in the garbs of the Earth Kingdom...the island made quite a stir when he arrived. They lined up on the beach and greeted him...bowed. You don't think that he might be somebody of a certain...celestial position, do you?"

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:00 pm
                        User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  EDELWEISS
                                                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                  w a t e r b e n d e r e a r t h k i n g d o m g y p s y
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxAs he turned she followed, they were soon out of the village navigating down a valley. Edel began to toss the apple in the air, soon she was juggling the fruit map with a bag of marbles and a coin purse. She titled her head quizzically toward Armand as he explained what he saw at the docks. Gave a silent oooh and nodded her head. "Celestial position I'm sure. Or is he some young lord or prince hear to tour the taverns of Kyoshi island. How mysterious or is it painfully obvious?" She laughed lightly at her musings. It was highly probably that youth was indeed the new avatar, and she had simply walked past him. She'd have to apologize later, if she ever had any hope of being his friend. "So Mr. Magnificent b*****d what made you chose to be a pirate? Did you go to pirate school? Study pirating? Write a report on the pros and cons of swashbuckling?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:26 pm
Armand would laugh, he wasn't entirely sure, but he had a few theories about how he ended up in this point of life. "Oh, one thing led to another I guess. I had a nice, traditional upbringing in the Fire Nation. My family was of great importance in politics. I was always buttoned up and forced to wear annoying clothing. Like a good little Fire Nation lad, I enrolled in their navy. One too many orders, one too many whippings, one too many Agni Kais, and I soon jumped ship and stole a frigate."

He looked around and sheepishly admitted a few things. "That was all well in good, but I had overlooked one fact. I and my crew needed to eat. So...we began robbing passing merchant freighters. And hey, we were damn good at it. But I always believed in a higher power, a greater treasure...something that we don't have here. A sort of...mythical or spiritual treasure of sorts. That is what I hunt for."

With another sharp right turn, he arrived at a small outcropping. A cliff towered over a small pond and some low brush. "Right here, lass. Possibly." He glanced at the apple, flying around a bit, and looked at the spot with a head tilt. "Probable." He stabbed his cutlass into the ground a few times, as if searching for something, waiting for a solid report. "And what's your story with the, eh, gypsy deal? The look suits you, but I don't quite understand why."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:06 pm

User Image
                                                                ______________________________

FXXIXXRXXEXXBXXEXXNXXDXXEXXRXX۩XXFXXIXXRXXEXXXNXXAXXTXXIXXOXXNXX۩XXSXXUXXLXXTXXAXXN
                                                                ______________________________

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxx
                                                                Within the ship, a barrel wiggled left and wiggled right, almost as if there was more than produce that lied inside. Rum was scarce and rice was given to the farmers for the harvest. The barrel turned over and out came a single blonde-haired body as he stood himself up and shook off the residue of what was inside of the barrel. "Whew! Never thought I'd get out of that thing! Now, where am I? I must have gotten far as a stowaway!" The blonde-haired body stood himself up and dusted off his normal rags as he was someone of high importance back at the Fire Nation. This blonde-haired boy was a Sultan within the Fire Nation, a powerful dictator that fled the nation in order to seek adventure and freedom, away from the rules and regulations. He stood tall and stretched, clearing up his aching muscles as being stuck in a barrel would do that to you. The young sultan made his way to the deck of the ship and stood upon the docks, watching as there were multiple people who decided to strike up idly conversation, they also seemed to be splitting into separate groups. Almost as if that was planned. Moving along the docks, the sultan boy was running forward without looking at his path, he was moving away from the village and down a valley, going in the same direction as the gypsy and pirate. Without fair warning or notice, he accidentally bumped into the female gypsy with a hardened smack from behind, "WOAH!" He fell backwards startled, landing hard against his back.

¤XX____________________________________________________________

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:05 pm
                        User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  EDELWEISS
                                                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxEdel nodded along to his story. As unorthodox as it seemed it was actually a very logical path. Young little lad of a political family stuck in the military, a place where no true free spirit could survive, took his life into his own hands, stole a ship, and there fore logically became a pirate. And of course all pirates lust for their great personal treasure. "Well I do hope one day you find this mythical or spiritual treasure of sorts. Though I'm not sure by a pond and some bush is where you'll find it. But you never know what the spirits will bring you." She spoke with a snap of her fingers, which halted her juggling. All three items, including the apple careened to the ground. Giving a yelp she bent down and picked up the items. As she dusted off the apple Edel spoke, "Well, The gypsy deal is just who I am. My mother and father met in some rather spectacular way, the moon spirit guided them to each other in The Great Swamp here in the earth kingdom. Really quite romantic. They traveled the world together and finally settled down when I, the youngest of the children, was born. Grew up in the mountains and was taught to love nature. I guess I inherited or stole my folks' gypsy spirit, they hardly travel anymore. I'm on year three of my wanderlust adventure. Going where I may, seeing the world, meeting pirates and all sorts of strange folk. Really been quite fascinating." She breathed a sigh of joy that was quickly cut short as something rolled into her knocking her into the pond. Edel laid in the shallow water, completely dazed by what had occurred.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Just as he was about to say something probably smooth, suave, and utter bullshit at the same time, the Fire Nation lad arrived and knocked Edel into the pond. Armand immediately turned and hoisted Edel out of the water, onto land. He was stronger than he looked, physically. "Aye, who goes there?" He looked upon the newcomer. Fire Nation. And...he could tell who it was. "Sultan! Come yourself to track me down, eh? Come to take back your beloved frigate and have my crew and I clapped in irons? And take the treasure that lies beneath this pond? I think not! Stand and deliver ye Fire Nation b*****d!" And then like a man swinging a cutlass downward at a sultan...Armand promptly swung his cutlass downward at the sultan.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:03 pm

User Image

xxxxx
                                                                "Oh, so this is the part where we sing shanties right? I got one! YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE O'- OH s**t!" He shouted as he blocked with his knife, which could easily be mistaken for a short sword, a well crafted steel blade with inscription on the edge and a handle that had jewels on the inside of it, mostly rubies. "WOAH WOAH! CALM DOWN! I'm not after you, pirate man! I snuck aboard your ship to escape the fire nation as the S-Never mind. I don't know if you and the fire nation have some bad blood and I apologize for that, but that's between you two! Man, we've been clashing for quite awhile haven't we?!" He said as they were still clashing blades. He glanced over to the lady, still clashing, "ma'am, I'm so terribly sorry about that! Are you alright?"

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:58 pm
                        User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  EDELWEISS
                                                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxShe accepted the pirate's aid out of the pond. As the two began shouting about Edel casually wicked the water from her clothes and hair using waterbending. Eventually she had a volleyball shaped amount of water between her hands. The sound of their blades clashing was quickly growing annoying. She was never a fan of fighting. Especially jumping to action so quickly. She pursed her lips at the scene her hip stuck out to one side. Her expression was broken as the sultan voiced his concern and apology towards her. She offered a light smile and a nod, "Quite alright, a little water never hurt no one. How about we stop this silly sword fight now?" With that she flicked her hands sending all the water between her hands at the cross of their blades. If the water made the contact she'd hoped for it would freeze at an exhale and push of her hands, effectively freezing the blades together. It wasn't anything damaging, Edel just didn't want to see sword fighting.

-30 Chi
                                                        A World of Life
                                                        Manipulation: Bullets
                                                        Freestyle - ice
                                                        820 Chi
                                                        (just keeping track so I start the habit)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Armand barely noticed the freezing of their two swords together. He would only recognize that a cold force had frozen the two together. "Sly words from a stowaway sultan assassin! En garde! Ye shan't take me crew!" With that, he used his strength to pull Sho up from the ground, and push him back down, still frozen together, into the pond. It was 9 inches of water, but regardless, Armand was forcing Sho's face under the surface. "Aye what's that? Ye love swimming and ye want to stay under?"

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:12 pm

User Image

xxxxx
                                                                "What?! Assassin?! You're craz-HEY PUT ME DOWN! I SAID-BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLL," his sentence was cut short by pond water and the sensation of losing precious oxygen. Bubbles rose up from the pond and the boy struggled to push himself up from the water, trying to NOT drown. He started to flail and grip onto Armand's outfit for absolute and precious air. He even started gripping at his face.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:30 pm
                        User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  EDELWEISS
                                                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxThe Cap'n here was certainly crazy. With a swing of her hands the pond was emptied, into Armand's face. The entire pond moved in torrential stream towards the pirate in an attempt to knock him away from the sultan. "ENOUGH." She barked. Normally she wouldn't move to such drastic action, but suddenly a life was at stake. And that wasn't quite the plan she had for today. Edel hadn't noticed it yet but with the removal of the water something pale and shimmering was revealed in the center of the pond. Was it possibly the treasure they sought? Whatever it was seemed buried in the silt with only an inch or so revealed.

I Am The Ocean II

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Armand was thrown back away, ice breaking their weapons away. He sheathed it but kept a hand on his secondary parrying dagger. "Keep away, assassin." he spoke to Sho. Some might see it as crazy, but this was probably one of the saner things Armand did in that day. Regardless, there was treasure afoot. He did a fairly menacing and piratey "argh" towards Sho and walked into the drained pond. He gave a nod to Edel. Drawing his cutlass again, he stabbed downward into it, resulting in a woody tone. The silver shimmering was a bit of metal holding a chest's bits and pieces together, so he began digging and pulling with his hands until it was on the ground. Whatever it was, it was a bit heavy. There was a bit of a lock on it, but nothing a sword couldn't cut. The Captain offered Edel the cutlass. "After you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:13 pm

User Image

BURN everything you LOVE, then burn the "ASHES"

XX火のスルタンXX

Sho watched on from the distance, not taking a single step forward as he knew he'd probably be cut by Armand. He tried to dry his hair with his flames dangling overhead to dry his hair out. The menacing growl of the pirate didn't phase him though.

____________________________________________________________

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:51 pm
                        User Image
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  EDELWEISS
                                                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxEdel hovered about as Armand dug up the treasure chest. With a look of surprise she moved to touch it but her fingers flinched away. She took the cutlass in her hand and struck down on the lock. The lock fell off surprisingly easily. She opened the chest and looked inside to find it empty except a small glowing purple blob. Curious Edel reached in and poked the blob. Suddenly it sprung to life and grew. Within the blink of an eye they were all faced with an angry dark purple spirit. It had the face of a fish and a humanoid body. Though threatening the spirit was only the size of a normal human. It hissed at Edel, but didn't attack quite yet. "Sorry sorry sorry sorry!" The gypsy yelped and tossed the cutlass away, "See look unharmed! Not going to hurt you!" She held her hands up with palms open.

[EA] Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff