Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Getting To Know You
your face here Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was this a good idea?
  yes
  meh
  not for me
  captain is sexy
View Results

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:30 am
Just though some of you might be curious as to what some of us look like (you don't have to post a picture but, it would be nice) ok so this is me, just though it would be easier to personalize and talk with a person if you know their face like I mentioned if your not comfortable with posting your picture that is fine you don't have to
my face  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:52 pm
Your link doesn't work cat_sad  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:09 am
Starz-N-Madness
the 1 on my sig does, I can't really do much to update links through my phone D;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:11 am
Extreme Cuddler
Starz-N-Madness
the 1 on my sig does, I can't really do much to update links through my phone D;
I'm sorry but the one in your siggy doesn't either sweatdrop I know it's difficult over the phone.  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:48 pm
Starz-N-Madness
Extreme Cuddler
Starz-N-Madness
I'm sorry but the one in your siggy doesn't either sweatdrop I know it's difficult over the phone.
ok, I changed the link. Not sure if I am using the same photo but,close enough. *on the 1st post*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:35 pm
Oh, the link worked now! YAY!~
Here is a pic of me!
User Image

&&
User Image

with glasses.

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:42 am
Starz-N-Madness
Here is a pic of me!
User Image

&&
User Image

with glasses.

Hi Stephanie, I like the first photo of you the best. The dark colors suit you. I Love the Lipstick and your hair the most. I also like the caption on the photo - "The Moon and it's magic opens up the soul to healing and transformation." Tonight happens to be the first day of the Full Moon and I saw it in all of its spender earlier tonight in the sky. smile The full Moon lasts for three days. The day of which is this Saturday and the Day before and after the actual day after. Ron  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:06 am
smithers456
Starz-N-Madness
Here is a pic of me!
User Image

&&
User Image

with glasses.

Hi Stephanie, I like the first photo of you the best. The dark colors suit you. I Love the Lipstick and your hair the most. I also like the caption on the photo - "The Moon and it's magic opens up the soul to healing and transformation." Tonight happens to be the first day of the Full Moon and I saw it in all of its spender earlier tonight in the sky. smile The full Moon lasts for three days. The day of which is this Saturday and the Day before and after the actual day after. Ron

Thank you very much. My signature look is usually dark lipstick. I do, howoever, wear glasses usually. I love the moon <3 I was aware of this. How amazing is out universe and how it works- just beautiful!  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:38 pm
User Image

I've decided to let everyone see what I look like as well. This is one of the better photos taken of me in the last few years. It's a photo of me wearing my second Cosplay outfit at Youmacon 2010. It's an original Dungeon and Dragons Cosplay outfit. It's a Cleric from D & D and I call myself, Celtic Cleric Adalardo.

In this photo you can see me wearing a large Celtic Cross necklace. Recently I added a 26 inch wand / staff to the outfit. I had a photo taken of me wearing my Celtic Cleric outfit again this time with me carrying the Wand / Staff. The staff I bought at the 2014 Michigan Renaissance Festival and it has a small stone Celtic Cross attached to it and best of all the staff is hand made!! I have a new photo of me holding the staff and posing with a nice young lady dressed up as Sailor Uranus at Youmacon 2014. If you wish to see that photo check out the "My Cosplays" Gallery on my Deviant Art page. A link to my Deviant Art page is in my Gaia signature. A closeup of the photo posted here is my signature avatar / profile photo on both my Deviant Art Page and my Facebook Photography page.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:54 am
smithers456
User Image

I've decided to let everyone see what I look like as well. This is one of the better photos taken of me in the last few years. It's a photo of me wearing my second Cosplay outfit at Youmacon 2010. It's an original Dungeon and Dragons Cosplay outfit. It's a Cleric from D & D and I call myself, Celtic Cleric Adalardo.

In this photo you can see me wearing a large Celtic Cross necklace. Recently I added a 26 inch wand / staff to the outfit. I had a photo taken of me wearing my Celtic Cleric outfit again this time with me carrying the Wand / Staff. The staff I bought at the 2014 Michigan Renaissance Festival and it has a small stone Celtic Cross attached to it and best of all the staff is hand made!! I have a new photo of me holding the staff and posing with a nice young lady dressed up as Sailor Uranus at Youmacon 2014. If you wish to see that photo check out the "My Cosplays" Gallery on my Deviant Art page. A link to my Deviant Art page is in my Gaia signature. A closeup of the photo posted here is my signature avatar / profile photo on both my Deviant Art Page and my Facebook Photography page.
This cosplay suits you so well! I had to check the other gallery to see the staff! It looks amazing! =)  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

irdmj

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:17 pm
hey ya'll this is me i just creep around here a lot. i don't really post to much. whee

User Image

User Image

of course i needed to add a picture of my dog Scarlett. heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:11 am
irdmj
hey ya'll this is me i just creep around here a lot. i don't really post to much. whee

User Image

User Image

Hi irdmj, thanks for posting these photos it means a lot. I checked out your profile page and see that you like Disney characters. Their are a couple of thread topics about Disney that you can post in or start your own thread. Please don't be shy about posting we Love to hear from our members. Oh, if you check out my Deviant Art page Gallery I have an album just for Disney cosplayer photos. I think that you will like checking them out. The link to my page is in my Gaia signature. Nice photos of you and I like the one with your dog. To me pets, dogs and cats, are part of the family.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:17 am
Starz-N-Madness
smithers456
User Image

This cosplay suits you so well! I had to check the other gallery to see the staff! It looks amazing! =)

Thanks for the complement. You asked about balancing religion and mystic stuff like the zodiac. You can see both worlds in this outfit. A cleric uses mystical powers to defend and heal others. Also a Cleric will ask for help and divine intervention depending on the need. Celtic Clerics will use Runes and crosses in the duties. I happen to have some Runes in real life.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:20 am
smithers456
Starz-N-Madness
smithers456
User Image

Thanks for the complement. You asked about balancing religion and mystic stuff like the zodiac. You can see both worlds in this outfit. A cleric uses mystical powers to defend and heal others. Also a Cleric will ask for help and divine intervention depending on the need. Celtic Clerics will use Runes and crosses in the duties. I happen to have some Runes in real life.

You're very welcome ^^~
I did ask about that, and I find it absolutely amazing that you can achieve both sides and seek balance. You have Runes in real life? That is so cool!

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:27 am
irdmj

User Image

User Image

You are so pretty! ^^~
& you're dog is so cute!

Getting To Know You

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items