Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:09 pm
PRIDE FOCUSED PLOT THREAD

Disclaimer: I am terrible at keeping focused. If there was a plot from a long time ago it is possible I have forgotten and I am sorry. Please remind me and I will be sure to see if I can't finish an rp or see if the character we plotted is still available. : ( It isn't anything personal. I just get excited and unexcited at the drop of a hat which is why I want to focus more on just a few plots / prides these days. It tends to be easier to keep my attention if we talk a lot over aim. I'd also like to state that real life comes first so I might disappear to deal with certain things. TLDR: I am a bit of an ADHD flake and I apologize in advance. I am just here to have fun with sparkle rainbow lions as best I can.

Journal

Aim: chobichips

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:31 pm
Tengoku no Kurēdoru

Pride Here

Tengoku no Kuredoru is a pride split up in to four different kingdoms. The personal kingdom that I have is Kori / Ice kingdom. I totally want more members / rp in general but I have other members in other kingdoms as well.

Zerrin
User Image
About: Zerrin actually comes from the swamps originally. He can come across as full of him self / snobby but in reality Zerrin is a very kind and generous individual who gladly puts his kingdom before him self.
Looking for: pride / kingdom recruits, allies, general pride rp
Not looking for: death / maiming, pride offers, mates

Bast'ion / Kōri-Ki
User Image
About: Bast'ion's name is only used by those very close to him. Everyone else must refer to him as Kōri-Ki. Bast'ion is the son of the god of innocence from his previous life and because of this is a seer ((powerful at that)). He has two siblings that live in the kingdom as Saiho with him. To most citizens and outsiders he can come across as cold or distant. To those that are closer to the Saiho he is a bit of a goof and tends to be overly emotional about most things. He reacts before he thinks a lot of the time. Bast'ion is a bleeding heart deep down.
Looking for: pride / kingdom recruits, allies, general pride rp

I have other members that I may swap in. Feel free to ask about any of them here. The two main ones I want rp with right now are Zerrin and Bast'ion though.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 pm
Ukungu Mfumaji

Pride Here

Ukungu Mfamaji is a pride blanketed by mists where the members are often thought of as ghosts from an outsiders perspective. They are a pride of scholars that keep up with the history of their lands. Despite this, the pride is not with out protection.

Niite'Manu
User Image
About: Nii was part of the pride as a cub when the two prides joined forces to make one stronger one. She's still a young even though she is an adult. She really just wants to prove how tough she is to Haldir and the rest of the sentinels. Still, she makes quite a few mistakes as she is still very much learning. Nii is also very competitive.
Looking for: boarder encounters, friends with in the mists, rivals, more misty recruits
Not looking for: maiming/ death, pride offers , mates

Hisse'Vanda
User Image
About: Hisse's mother is a very kind and sweet oracle and her father is a pretty tough Sentinel. I imagine she'll want to follow a bit more in her fathers paw steps and protect her pride. She will look up to any characters in the sentinel and probably try to follow them around. Hisse has old misty blood.
Looking for: Pride (specially sentinels) / Family RP,
Not looking for: maiming/ death, pride offers , mates (She's a cub)

I have a ton of other misties needing rp. Take your pick.

I might swap/ add more misties to the spot light in the future. Please do not be afraid to ask about other members I have too. I have a good amount and all of them could do with more RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:44 pm
Mwezi'Johari

Pride Here

A pride that is nocturnal and lives by the light of the moon. This pride is also defined by moon phases and class.

Pueo'liona
User Image
About: This cub is tough as nails having come from a large litter with quite a few boys. She's bold and brave and has courage to spare.
Looking for: pride / family rp, cub friends her age
Not looking for: death / maiming, pride offers, mates (She's a cub)

Gaki
User Image
About: Loyalist to Shangyue. He is part of the royal guard but a little on the relaxed side. He's got a relatively reasonable out look. However his loyalty can not be shaken. Shangyue's word is law and he will enforce by any means.
Looking for: PRIDE RP (omg I need to rp this guy more), DRAMA (verbal or physical fights a okay), A MATE MAYBE
Not looking for: death / maiming, pride offers

I have other Shangyue loyalists and some lions that are on the fence all together / don't want to be involved. I love am more than happy to RP other characters than what is just offered here. Please ask <3  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:45 pm
Kizingo'zaa

Pride Here

Quite the chaotic pride where gypsies rule as do dreams. At one time the entire pride was shadowed with insanity. The 'curse/blessing' was lifted from the lands which caused a bit of stir. There is now a select area where insanity still is alive and well.

Hilda
User Image
About: While Hilda is a caring lioness, she works for her self and only for those she cares about. Hilda isn't above screwing some one over/ trickery if it means helping her own situation.
Looking for: pride rp

I have a few other Kizi so I might add or swap out others for plots. Feel free to ask about other characters I own here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:46 pm
Myrsky Syntynyt

Pride Here

A pride that isn't about to back down from a fight or challenge. They are a rough bunch of tough lions. Not a bunch you'd want to come across in a dark alley, so to speak.

Beflecken
User Image
About: He will never know his true past but he was abandoned by his misty mother for the stains of red on his coat and left to die. He was found by Thor and taken under his wing as his adoptive son and was brought up the viking way believing that Fleck was left by spirits. As far as Beflecken knows, he was born and raised a viking.
Looking for: pride rp , viking conflict, viking buds, viking stuff
Not looking for: death / serious bzns maiming, pride offers, mates (saving for ushma)

Ushma
User Image
About: Ushma has a temper and is not shy about letting it show. That besides the point, she is a lioness who grew up mostly in the rogue lands. She still learned how to fight properly and couldn't let the chance to prove her self a fighter when she heard rumors of a viking pride. The prides rumors proved true so the lioness challenged a warrior viking and won. Now she's trying to fit in
Looking for: pride rp , viking conflict, viking buds, viking stuff
Not looking for: death / serious bzns maiming, pride offers, mates (saving for Fleck)  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:45 pm
I've actually updated / fleshed this out more

/die

Seriously though I am not limiting my self to just these prides. My journal is linked in the first post and anyone is more than welcome to ask about any other character. These are just characters / prides I want to play the most at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:54 pm
Is this open? I hope this is open. <_<
I have Hisse's brother Daeron that could RP with her. He wants to be a magi when he grows up and, uh, that's about all I've got so far. XD

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:04 pm
Princess_Feylin
Is this open? I hope this is open. <_<
I have Hisse's brother Daeron that could RP with her. He wants to be a magi when he grows up and, uh, that's about all I've got so far. XD

This is totally opened : D !

Sibling RP would be fantastic. I really really have been wanting misty rp. Would you like me to start us off?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:06 pm
That would be stellar. I've never RPed there before. Daeron's my first Misty.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:08 pm
* u * <3

I would be honored to start your first misty rp <3 I'll go start us off now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:20 am
I've added vikings : D I want all the rp pleasee  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:56 pm
Alpaca Chobi

o:
I have this girl:
User Image
(She hasn't been recerted yet lol) but she's a Freeborn if you'd like some RP?? I haven't RPed her yet, but she's one of the original members.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 pm
Seaki
Alpaca Chobi

o:
I have this girl:
User Image
(She hasn't been recerted yet lol) but she's a Freeborn if you'd like some RP?? I haven't RPed her yet, but she's one of the original members.

<3 Both of mine are freeborn as well and are waiting on certs. Fleck has his adol cert but needs his adult cert and I recently applied for Ushma.

I can do one or both in an rp with you. : ) If you want just one Ushma needs an rp a little more. She has one and Fleck has two.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:08 pm
Alpaca Chobi
<3 Both of mine are freeborn as well and are waiting on certs. Fleck has his adol cert but needs his adult cert and I recently applied for Ushma.

I can do one or both in an rp with you. : ) If you want just one Ushma needs an rp a little more. She has one and Fleck has two.
Totally. Whichever you feel like doing. We can do one of each or both in one, or just one or the other. :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff