[GOD MATE] Come Feel The Hate. Er. Love? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:51 pm
Okay. So this jerkface is ridiculously hard to find a lady for. I mean, I'm not surprised. He's huge, he's an a**, he's literally so ancient he's falling apart. He likes to eat people, mortals and gods alike if he can get away with it. He's killed before, and there's plenty of current gods that he's cause to, uh, take their current reincarnations. He's not well liked, though he has a few allies.

Originally he was going to mate with Ubuge, the goddess of Greed. They got on very well, and had more of a business relationship than anything romantic. Of course, when she failed to produce on their pact (read: Syr poofed!) he decided to take his ambitions elsewhere. He fully intends to keep all the cubs he spawns, and make them his tools, extensions of his ambition to bring the mortal world to heel. Of course, OOCly, I'm completely fine if some or even most of said godlets are stolen away by their mother. Or heck, even if she ends up hiding them all away!

This does not have to be a happy plot. Nelly Bells is not a happy god. He isn't fond of 'kind' domains and would be very aggressive. I'd be willing to do either a darker sort of arrangement, or one of mutual...respect if nothing else. Or heck, maybe your goddess has a power that could temporarily soothe the savage beast? At this point I'm really not too picky - It's been years and he's not found any sort of partner aside from Ubuge, and he's too fabulous not to breed and make pissy little babies.

So yeah! you got a goddess? Wanna risk Hate to find Love? Or at least, a momentary partner for sexy babies? Let's work something out and make plans!
Note to self: Despair (Moriko Omori) Envy (Ary Keeyara) Injustice (Meep) Obsession (Kae) Occult (Saiyukii) Vengeance (Meep)

User Image

I've gotten three fling offers now and so I'm relegating this to a just-mate thread as of 2/7/14! Thanks all for the interest!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:21 pm
;A; I wish I had a lady for him! I've always loved Nelly (irony!). He does need some angst spawn. ;3; Good luck hon!  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:22 pm
>_> I might just have someone perfect to offer for this... Will check in later after work.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:22 pm
Alas, my only god is male. And still a cub.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:28 pm
Aww it's okay Thal, Fey! He still loves I've been informed that you both count as mortals and thus he hates you, not loves. Sorry. XD

Cool beans Tahja~ I'll be around all night mostly anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:08 pm
ShinosBee

Alright, this is a slightly tentative offer since I have to get some things sorted out for her first but~!

I'm thinking about offering Chamchela, who is the goddess of tornadoes. She's very competitive and loves a good brawl. She's also been on a slippery downhill slope ever since leaving home and her family's (Unity, Clouds, and Loyalty) influence. She has anger issues towards father figures because her biological father was literally never around but all around at the same time (Sky) and her mentor, the closest thing she had to an accepted father figure said some things she didn't like or agree with, and they haven't spoken since that (possibly one sided) falling out.

She and Ahai courted one another with a contest to see who could collect the most skulls/kill the most mortals. She's had two litters with him but since Iris has left the shop we've decided they'd split paths. We're still sorting out the WHY but-

Elly is free for a fling, is the long-and-short of it. She'd probably take whatever cubs she could with her, though. She's kind of stuck between the chaotic evil and chaotic neutral side of things but she still has genuine love for what's "hers".  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:50 pm
Maaan Tahja I have ALWAYS dug her mohawk. I remember right when I joined I think she had her first litter and just being like waaaaaahhh!

I'm sure if she was feeling any kind of anger/resentment towards her family/ex-male-friend Nelly'd catch wind of it. I'm fine with making sure it'd work for her first of course - being tornadoes, she's probably fast/strong enough to get away with at least some of the cubs, so yay! I'm trying to imagine what domains that'd be but lol leave that to the colorists.

I'd be more than happy to see if they'd work/give them a shot for a fling~ I'm not sure they'd work as mates but really...I doubt anyone would with Nelly Bells.
Tahja Estes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:18 pm
ShinosBee

Oh it'd definitely have to be for a fling, since Elly is probably the wrong choice to try to get on anyone's good side to that extent, and I doubt she's looking for more just yet. It just sort of happened the first time, after all. LOL

Goodness, I know, right?

She'd prioritize any softer domains/personalities if just to make sure they'd not be hurt, that would be her biggest concern.

Mine will be how they come to the agreement, or if he tricks her into it, or how to sort it out. Would you be okay with talking this out over aim?  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:55 pm
Tahja Estes

NO I H8 AIM. Dude I'm down, next I'm on ping me a note? <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:03 pm
Not sure if you're "closed" or decided, but let me know and I may post more, depending. XP  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:11 pm
If i had a bad aligned goddess I would be ALL UP IN NELLYS SHIZ  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:12 am
Light Atago

Not at ALL closed! Please feel free~  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:37 am
Nelly should collect a Goddess harem 8|  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:26 am
AGREED. Well ICly he IS meant to have more a group on consorts than a single mate.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:51 pm
Cool! User Image

This is gravity, though these are her shop-official lines. :3 (She had an entirely different personality in my mind when I got her as a custom, she has manifested herself as a more cruel creature than I intended.) Din is not attached to anyone or anything. Mortals are her playthings, related to her or not. (She has some mortal "cublets" who were little more than experiments to her.) God cubs would be a bit different, since she treats other gods differently and with a little more respect. Life to her is an amusement, and she is naturally distrusting, under it all. As a result, she is distant from everything and has no qualms about experimenting for her amusement.

We would have to see how these two get along- Din would never be in it for love, but for cubs to "play" with. She would want at least one to have for herself. I can see them tormenting mortals for fun…

Thought I'd offer since she seems like she'd get along… well enough, and we're kind of in the same boat.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff