Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Introduce Yourself and Where to Post Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:52 am
Welcome to the School of Dedicated Role Players!

Another year, another introductions thread. The old ones can be found in the Directory subforum if you're curious to read through our older members.

To all our new (and old if you want to join the fun) members, let us get to know you better by giving a shout out in this thread. You should also make your own post in the Directory subforum for more personalized chatter and a place to keep us updated on what you're getting into.

Don't be shy, we don't bite and always love to hear from new and returning members alike.

If you want to just chatter some you can also post in the General Chatroom or drop a topic in the OOC subforum to get a conversation rolling.

Where to Post

If you're wondering where to put your other posts just put them in the main forum. A member of the Crew will move it for you if it shouldn't stay there. For now we are letting all posts get some time in the Main Forum so they get noticed.

The only posts that should not go in the Main Forum at this time are:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:22 am
Hello Fellow and Fellettes , My name is KidKrypton you can call me Kid and I am here to solve the mystery that is the Gaia universe. My Real name is Seth Gipson I am 23 and I work security in a hospital emergency room. Anyways back to reality, I hope to hear from everyone of you all and let the adventure begin.....

1.) Have you read the SDRP Guide? I read the rules
2.) How long have you been a member of Gaia? since 2008
3.) What is your experience in RPing? I participated in the last User run ball and I have been RPing ever since
4.) How did you find the SDRP? I am a Co- host in the current User Ball that is Being Setup
5.) Why would you like to join the SDRP? Yes I very much would
6.) Is there anything you would like to do for the SDRP? I can donate gold my time and help others learn to RP  

Gumshoe Kid

9,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:50 am
Hello there, my name is Midnas Lament; but you guys can call me either Suzu or Rae. Whichever suits your fancy is fine to me! I'd like to consider myself a literate roleplayer; however I'm sure I drift to semi-lit more often than not.

1.) Have you read the SDRP Guide?
Yes I have!

2.) How long have you been a member of Gaia?
I've been a member for five years, however I recently returned from a two-year break; and I'm rearing to go.

3.) What is your experience in RPing?
I've been RP-ing for as long as I have been on this website, even during the two-year hiatus I went under.

4.) How did you find the SDRP?
I found it when I was looking for decent roleplaying guilds to join, as all of mine are rather dead right now.

5.) Why would you like to join the SDRP?
I'm looking for nice good structured RP's to pass the time with, I also need to improve much more!

6.) Is there anything you would like to do for the SDRP?
Most certainly! I'm willing to tutor, donate, and advertise. As I'm not much good for anything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:09 pm
Hi everyone! My name is L`Tisha (actually Letitia, but I think my avatar spells it in a more interesting way - lol). Lia works, too.

1.) Have you read the SDRP Guide? Yes.
2.) How long have you been a member of Gaia? since 2004
3.) What is your experience in RPing? I've been table-top role playing ever since I was a kid. I like fantasy and science fiction most, but I'm willing to try other genres.
4.) How did you find the SDRP? through the MRC.
5.) Why would you like to join the SDRP? I'm looking for more role playing opportunties, cuz it's fun!
6.) Is there anything you would like to do for the SDRP? I gave a bit of gold, and I'd like to be an active guild member. Beyond that, I'm taking a wait-and-see attitude depending on how much time I have.

I'm a teacher (middle school inner city kids with learning disabilities) and a parent of a teen-ager who assures me that while I'm quite old, I'm also very young at heart. So PM me or quote me any time.

L`Tisha

Magical Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:33 pm
Hi Kitsuneko here.

1.) Have you read the SDRP Guide? Yes I read the rules
2.) How long have you been a member of Gaia? since 2002
3.) What is your experience in RPing? I currently only do one on ones cause the role plays mostly because the role plays I've joined died. I all ways feel it was my fault.
4.) How did you find the SDRP? I don't remember I think I was invited.
5.) Why would you like to join the SDRP? Yes I very much would
6.) Is there anything you would like to do for the SDRP? Increase my role playing skills and help others  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:25 am
Hello all! Long time no see!

Name is LucindraBee, but Lucy is just fine.

Have I read all the rules? Yes.
How long have I been on Gaia? Since December 2004
What is my experience in RPing? Unfortunately, it has been a while, but my writing skills are still sharp. I have been a part of many roleplays over the years here, some through different guilds, most through the general roleplay forum. Several one-on-one through PM's.
How did I find SDRP? I was invited many years ago.
Why would I like to join the SDRP? Well, the original reason was that I hated having so many good RP's die on me. Another was that I was hoping for higher quality.
Is there anything I would like to do for the SDRP? I would like to impart my love of them and make for good stories and, perhaps, mentor others.  

LucindraBee

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:06 am
Why not? I have nothing better to do right now!
I'm Fredrik or Dokuro! I'm 27, married and employed. I'm a Swede and I work with peopel who has had their cars break down to get towing and help to get home safe and sound.

1.) Have you read the SDRP Guide? I read it before
2.) How long have you been a member of Gaia? I can't remember. 04-06?
3.) What is your experience in RPing? Lots and lots on Gaia, with Pen and papers. My brother introduced me to it for around 17 years ago.
4.) How did you find the SDRP? I can not remember. I belive I was invited by someone.
5.) Why would you like to join the SDRP? O_o Really? REAAALY? I have joined!
6.) Is there anything you would like to do for the SDRP? If you come by drunk, I'll let you use the sofa and pancakes in the morning!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:57 pm
Gumshoe Kid

Wow, I'm late getting to this. Sorry bout that.

Welcome to the guild!

How's the User Ball going?  

umbraja
Crew

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:59 pm
Midnas Lament

Welcome to the guild! I hope you've found a good RP.

I see you're willing to tutor, would you like to join our Tutoring Program?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:02 pm
L`Tisha

Welcome to the guild! Good to the see the MRC is actually getting us members.

I hope you've found a good RP to play in.  

umbraja
Crew

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:04 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Welcome to the guild! Glad you're finding help (I'm working on a post but the weekends are busy).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:05 pm
LucindraBee

Welcome back!

I hope you've found what you were looking for here.

I see you might be interested in mentoring. You should check out our Tutoring Program. We're currently looking for tutors.  

umbraja
Crew

umbraja
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:09 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire

I think the first person posted their join request (those questions you have to answer to join the guild) and then everyone else followed suit. They don't really work for older members.

Oh well.

Good to hear from you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:05 pm
umbraja
Kitsuneko Suzuki

Welcome to the guild! Glad you're finding help (I'm working on a post but the weekends are busy).

It is okay. whee  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:30 am
umbraja
Dokuro Togiretogire

I think the first person posted their join request (those questions you have to answer to join the guild) and then everyone else followed suit. They don't really work for older members.

Oh well.

Good to hear from you.

I figured as well but it was funny and it was boring at my job. When no one crashes their cars...I have nothing to do.  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff