Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

Lisimba was up to nothing too much. She was pouncing lightly in the snow letting it kick up dust-like and settle back down before she did it again. Snow was odd sometimes. Sometimes it was hard, sometimes it was soft and dusty, like right now. She looked around, realizing she hadn't seen her little furry friend for a bit.

"Riikano?" She said, first there was nothing but silence. She wasn't too worried, honestly. He did this all the time. "Okay, stop playing games now." She said giggling as she went in a circle to see if he was upon her back. She loved his little jokes, so she never saw it as something bad. Everything else was oblivious to her.

Riikano finally let out a little giggle as he popped out from the snow only a few feet away from her. He totally had her going this time, he knew it! He started to laugh and roll around. "ROAR!" He said, though he knew he blew it with his uncontrollable laughter. Sometimes they acted more like kids than most cubs which wasn't much of a problem to him. He loved to be able to play and enjoyed every second of it. He loved to be able to play and enjoyed every second of it. There was nothing better, in his opinion. Of course, he really liked it if he could play with cubs, though sometimes with having more energy than them it made things hard. He really loved that Lisimba was a snow angel of the pride. It gave him the oppertunity and an excuse to play games. There was no other job better than that.

Nothing in life was as good as playing and having fun. Making jokes and seeing tricks play out to where everyone ended up laughing in the end. A day just wasn't good until he could see everyone around him laughing and enjoying the world they lived in. What better use of the cold than to throw snow into eachother's faces, and slide down hills. There was so many games to be had, and he was just one step closer to showing everyone just exactly his passion for it. Eventually, he knew he could even get the grumpier lions to play in the snow like cubs. Of course, he was over thinking it a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:57 pm
Lamri wasn't used to traveling in snow. Looking around, he saw nothing really stand out. He had been traveling for what felt like hours trying to make his way to a pride that he had heard rumors about. Schnee la Neige'milima, a pride covered in snow! A stranger at a watering hole was going on about it a few days ago. Lamri had never heard of a snow pride and thought he would check it out.

He didn't expect himself to get lost so quickly. At least it was a nice day to be lost in the snow, he thought as he looked around. Then he came to a halt. For a split second he thought he heard something, “Anyone there?” He called out, looking around to see if he could see anyone. His eyes then noticed a tinge of blue against the white snow.

A smile ran across his face, his tail swishing from side to side. He was thankful that he wasn't alone out here! Carefully, he started sprinting toward the blue, hoping to find a kind stranger who could give him directions.

I Lady Kiya I

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:10 pm
"You sneaky little Hare." She said with a giggle, but it wasn't his voice that she heard after that. Something, or rather, someone else had caught her attention. She heard him and stopped what she was doing to take a look about. It didn't take long to see the dark lion in the distance. Instantly, she started to move towards him with a smile. It was always nice to see a friendly face, and she hadn't seen this male before.

"Hello, are you lost?" She asked as she got close enough where she didn't have to yell to have him hear her.

Riikano followed suit, though he wasn't really happy about his game ending early. He'd live though, it was time to act like an adult, even if he didn't want to. He'd throw a snow ball at who ever it was that was interrupting his play, later though. He'd have to make it less obvious on the reasoning behind the snow ball throwing to not get into any trouble with Lisimba.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:19 pm
Lamri slowed down and came to a stop when he approached her. He gave her a grateful smile. “I am a bit lost.” He admitted a bit sheepishly. “Though I think I am in the correct area. I was told in passing about Schnee la Neige'milima and I was hoping to stay for a visit if that isn't too much to ask.”

He knew some prides didn't enjoy strangers on their lands. If they did allow him to stay he would be grateful to them. He would be sure not to get in the way. All he needed to do was to see if this was a pride for him to call home.

“Oh, my name is Lamri by the way. I am a traveling rogue.” He said realizing how rude it was to not give them his name. “It is nice to meet you.”

I Lady Kiya I

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 pm
Lisimba giggled and glanced at Riikano before looking back at the male. "Then you're not at all lost." She said finding it more amusing than she should have. She couldn't help it, but she cleared her throat. "You've found it without even knowing." she said with trying to explain why she was giggling when she was. She didn't want to seem like she was immature, but sometimes it just came out when she didn't want it to.

"I'm Lisimba, and this is Riikano." She said with a smile. "The pleasure is mine." She hadn't worried about any new faces, as the rumor was only those who are in need of the land could find it. She smiled.

Riikano hopped about in the snow around Lisimba's feet. He wanted a better look at the lion that was now there. For future references. He smiled at the other. "Howdy, there." with that, he climbed up Lisimba's leg to her back then to the top of her head for more of a look.

"You're actually not far from the caves." he said with nod. That was the center of the pride, really. "You could probably use getting out of the cold!"

Club Snails

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:03 pm
Lamri gave a sigh of relief. He was thankful that he wasn't off his target. “That is a relief to hear. The thought of being lost in the mountains makes me shiver.” He said with a laugh. If they weren't around, he wondered how long he would have traveled, if he would have found others on this mountain or if he would just end up freezing to death. If he ever traveled alone again in this area, he would be sure to be more careful and make sure he could find his way back.

He gave them a wide grin. It was a pleasant surprise seeing a lioness with a hare friend. He hardly ever saw prey animals getting along with lions.

“I would to get out of the snow.” He said with a laugh, wiggling his toes in the soft powder. “I don't think I've ever been this cold for so long! I'm just not used to it.”

He glanced around at the winter wonderland. “Though, if I wasn't so cold, this would be the perfect condition to go rolling around in it. I bet this snow is a lot of fun to play in.” He said musing it over. Another time, he thought. There would be plenty of time to go playing in the snow.

I Lady Kiya I

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 pm
Lisimba smiled. "Well, hares and lions here are very co-dependent." She told him looking to Riikano and then back at the male lion. "See, they're small and can dig really fast in the snow, and for the most part it doesn't affect them like some other companions." She had never seen a lion with anything but a hare before, then again, she'd never ventured outside of the pride lands. She was afraid to, even if she was allowed to go anywhere.

She nodded at him and smiled at Riikano, "To the hotsprings!" she told him as she gently jerked her head in the direction while looking at the male. "This way, we have warm caves heated by the hotsprings." She smiled "It does take a bit to get use to, though I've been here almost all my life." She had remembered a brief time when she wasn't in here, but she still had troubles remembering how it was.

"It is! I love to roll around in the snow with Riikano." She nodded towards the hare in front of her. She waited for him before moving towards where the caves were. She didn't want him to get lost again!

Riikano had hopped up quickly and started to hop slowly towards the direction of the caves. He seemed okay with this lion, he seemed nice and it was good to see a friendly face. "This way!" He said as he started to move faster, a little excited to get to where they needed to go. He decided he could trust this male, especially since Lisimba seemed so happy to help. She always made things seem so good!

Every few steps, the hare would vanish almost completely before popping out of the snow again. "Oh! deep holes, careful when you walk!" he shouted behind them, still not waiting for them. He knew they'd catch up.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:29 pm
“That's is useful!” Lamri said. He would have to remember that if he stayed here. Working as a team, he could see how both species could survive and flourish here. Having a companion would also be fun. A friend who would always be by his side.

He focused back on Lisimba after letting his mind wander for a moment. “Hot springs!” He said excitedly. That was exactly what he needed after traveling in the snow. “Your whole life you've lived here? That's amazing! I've never been able to stay put in one place for too long.” He wanted to find a place to call home, he just hadn't been able to find one yet.

He followed them, making sure never to fall behind. His steps were careful, not wanting to fall. “I almost feel like it would be safer for me to roll there then to walk.” He said jokingly. After some time he was sure he would be able to walk without fear of stepping in a hole.

I Lady Kiya I

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 pm
She shook her head. "Not my whole life... I just don't remember much else." She said with a giggle. Not that she minded thinking that she had lived here her whole life. She smiled at him. "Well, I'm sure you'll find a great place to just never want to leave again. I wouldn't know what to do if I left this place." She said thinking about it.

Lisimba laughed at his joke and nodded. "Sometimes I feel the same way." Of course, when she did, she'd be rolling around in the snow. Except right now... She decided it'd be best if she acted professional around Lamri. "Not that I would right now..." She said with a nod.

She continued to follow the hare, leading Lamri towards the caves with trying to keep the conversation going, even though she really wasn't sure what else to talk about that might keep her from looking as if she was just one huge child. Not that she found that bad, herself, but what if he did? She was told before that she was annoying... She didn't like being annoying.

Riikano, on the other hand, was having much fun rolling and hopping in the snow as he went. He didn't care how anyone saw him at all. He hummed happy, with looking behind him ever so often to make sure he could still see Lisimba and the male lion. Soon, he could see the caves up ahead. "This way, they're right there" He said back to them. He wasn't sure if they could hear him, but he went with it anyways.
Club Snails

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:08 pm
“I hope I can find it.” Lamri said. He felt lucky as he walked with them. She was so polite toward him. It made him feel welcomed. Most places would have ran him off just with a glance, but they were willing to share their hot springs with him.

He laughed. Later he would be sure to roll around in the snow. He would stick around and get to know some of the pride members before leaving. That would give him some time to play in the snow. Hopefully he would find someone to play with. His eyes glanced at the hare and he grinned. If the hare was any indication of the pride members, he was sure he would be in for a good time.

“I bet the younger ones love to play around in weather like this. The snow must be a blast for them.” He could just imagine a game of hide and seek, with cubs hidden under the snow.

He could barely make out what the hare said, but he heard right there. “Thank you for showing me the hot springs!” He said, his tail flicking from side to side with excitement.

I Lady Kiya I

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:45 pm
She smiled at him while they walked. "Oh, I'm sure you do!" She always figured everyone found the place they were meant to be no matter what. She was kind of a hopeless romantic that way. She continued to smile as they went. "Sometimes it happens when you least expect it to" That was probably the best thing that could happen. Just happens without any looking at all, she wondered if those who had that happened actually realize it, or don't even notice? She shook her head for a moment getting the thought out.

"Oh! It was for me." She giggled. "I have baby brothers and a sister, but they're not quite old enough yet to play in the snow. I'm sure they'll love it though!" She was hoping anyways. She helped her mother take care of them, and she couldn't wait to start teaching them the history of the pride, and the way of life there.

"Oh, honestly, it's no problem." She said for her and Riikano. "We take in everyone who needs it." She said with giggle. "This place is sort of a sanctuary of sorts." She didn't know how else to say it, and heard other's call it that. So it was what she was going to go with too. "See, these lands are blessed by a goddess." She'd never personally met the goddess, but she had met another goddess, so she knew they were real.

When he finally reached the entrance of the cave, he stopped goofing around. He couldn't pop out of the snow as he went anymore, so instead decided he was going to wait for them.

Riikano waited for them at the front of the caves. Of course, he was way ahead of them and started to roll about in the snow. He could totally build something while he waited, but decided he wouldn't in case it took too long and he couldn't finish it in the end. He hated not being able to finish stuff he started. "you guys are sloooooow"

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:58 am
“That will be exciting, both for you and them.” He could imagine playing with siblings would be fun. His parents just had him. Sometimes he would find other cubs to play with, but he thought it would be a lot more fun to have a sibling to play with. During his travels he volunteered to help parents watch their cubs. He enjoyed playing games with them from time to time.

“Blessed by a goddess?” He questioned. That was something he had never heard before. He had heard stories of the gods and goddesses, though he mostly just thought they were old tales passed from parent to child. Through his travels he had never seen them, only meeting those who worshiped them. However he was not about to speak of his disbelief. Lisimba and her pride had every right to believe in their goddess. And for all he knew, he could be the one that was wrong.

“You must meet some interesting lions who travel here.” Lamri was sure he wasn't the first to get lost here.

Lamri grinned at the energetic hare. “Sorry Riikano. I just don't have as much bounce in my step as you do.” He said as he approached the caves.

I Lady Kiya I

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:53 pm
She shrugged her shoulders at the male lion. She hadn't known what it was like without siblings or play mates, so she really couldn't say weather or not it was something that was exciting or not. "I was the only girl when growing up." She said with a giggle. She now had a younger sister, but again... Her sister was the only female cub. She felt bad for her, in a way and would try to make it better for her growing up around a ton of boys.

She nodded at him with a smile. "She keeps the land snowy and safe from anyone who wants to do harm to us." She said with hum. She wasn't sure if it was fully true, but the snow did protect them, and those who needed protection or a safe place to be always seemed to find the pride with little issues. Of course, she hadn't really thought of what happened to those who actually wanted to hurt them.... It was something that never crossed her mind.

"Oh, not many really." She said with a sweet nod. "Not many can handle the cold like we can." The pride was small, but it was perfect in her eyes. "I'm sure that with time I will meet more interesting lions, such as yourself." She said with a nod.

Lisimba turned her attention to her companion. "Riikano, don't be rude." She giggled at him. He was a little pain in the butt sometimes. Even if he didn't mean to be. She still liked to tease him about it from time to time. One day, he will understand it was good to be polite.

Riikano stuck his tongue out at Lisimba and then hopped to her. He climbed up her leg to her back then to her head. His favorite spot to be, as he could see everything so much better. He looked down at her then to the male beside him. "Well, you gotta practice to get that bounce." He said with a nod. This was probably where they said their goodbyes, Riikano guessed.

"it was nice meeting you." He said.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:20 pm
If there was a goddess it would explain the snow, he thought. While he was here he would be sure to look into it. If there was a goddess he would enjoy learning more about her and if there wasn't, well it would make for an interesting story anyways.

“I am sure there will be plenty of lions after me who come here. Through out my travels, I've never found a place like this. Any adventurous lion would love to travel this land.” During his travels he met a few lions here and there who enjoyed the lands secrets. They enjoyed finding places that were unexplored and different.

He gave the hare a smile. “Nice meeting you as well. Thank you for your time and conversation.” He hoped that he would get a chance to run into them again before too long.

I Lady Kiya I

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:43 pm
She liked the idea that other's would come. She did quite enjoy meeting new faces. Even if Riikano didn't enjoy it as much as she did. She was trusting and believed in the stories she grew up hearing from her parents. She knew there were gods, she had been saved by one very nice goddess in the past, it was wonderful, and she wanted to thank that goddess again.

"It was quite lovely meeting you, Lamri" She said with another smile. "I do hope we can run into each other again shortly." She didn't like goodbyes, but this goodbye seemed like it wouldn't be a long one. It was more like a "See you later" Than a goodbye. "Do get yourself comfortable and warm, we have other things to attend to. I'm sure you'll find it very comfortable near the hot springs, at least until you get use to the cold"

Riikano gave the other a nod and a smile. "We'll have to meet again, then I can teach you how to make a snowlion!" He said with a confident look upon his face. He'd even teach him how to make a Snow hare if the time allowed it. Most lions like the snow lion better though. It was a difficult thing to do sometimes.

R4gn0r0k IV

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces