forgotten what la?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oh mah god i forgot:
  mah brain!!
  .... s**t i forgot what i forgot!!
  no i have a memory like a... a.... what are them things called again??
  i dunno i was drunk.... i dont remember
  BUNNAH FTW!! ooppss forgot what the thread was about XP
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:09 am
i was watchin rove the other night and in one of his segments he retrieves other peoples stuff, so that lead me to think what have you left behind at peoples places?? whos left what at your place??

i'll start, mah friend bought me this massive thick pure gold bangle wrist choker thing from malaysia, it's massive, you cant miss it, i was wearin it at her house when she gave it to me, but i took it off and left it there xp the next week she gave it back to me and while washin the dishes i took it off and left it there again xp

and another one of mah mates in all soberness has left at mah house over the years: 5 pairs of socks, a jacket, a pair of pants and a younger brother xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:14 am
how in the world can you forget a lil brother? eek ninja Ive left my pants, shoes, games, keys i think practically any thing i can take off me at a couple of my friends houses.... now i know why my cupboard is missing soo many clothing!  

passionberry

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:17 am
passionberry
how in the world can you forget a lil brother? eek ninja Ive left my pants, shoes, games, keys i think practically any thing i can take off me at a couple of my friends houses.... now i know why my cupboard is missing soo many clothing!

well he was happy said bye walked off and then came back 10 minutes later going "oh mah god i forgot mah brother!!" gonk his brother was playin out the back 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:26 am
nrasjaa
passionberry

well he was happy said bye walked off and then came back 10 minutes later going "oh mah god i forgot mah brother!!" gonk his brother was playin out the back 3nodding
ZOMG!!! i remember my lil brother running off while my dad was playing chess at one of those old man chess game things and he came back with like candy and bread from the local bakery...  

passionberry

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:40 pm
Somewhere in my house, I still have two or three books from my Primary School Library. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:47 pm
Ok.

So i spend nearly every second weekend at my mates. And i ALWAYS leave s**t there.

I now have a wardrobe full of clothes at his house, I just have to go over there when ever, dont need to go home and grab clothes or nothing.

It's kinda creepy, kinda like something you do with girlfriends/boyfriends. But at the same time totally cool....  

WarriorShadow

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:51 pm
WellzY
Somewhere in my house, I still have two or three books from my Primary School Library. sweatdrop

dont we all? pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:23 am
WarriorShadow
WellzY

dont we all? pirate

NO!

What do you take me for, a theif? o_0  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:38 am
A few months ago I left my favourite necklace at my sisters and haven't seen it since! I asked her about it and she said she hasn't seen it either, which I think is weird because I left it on this shelf thing in her lounge room. confused

Last weekend I left my only white singlet at my friends place in Melbz... Except I think it might have been stolen. It was hanging up to dry because I'd just put fake blood all over it... Then I had a few drinks and it vanished!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:47 pm
I bet you she's wearing it right now. xd  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:59 pm
She?

I was staying at a guys place.

I hope he is wearing it though, because that'd be hilarious.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:10 am
EmWah
She?

I was staying at a guys place.

I hope he is wearing it though, because that'd be hilarious.

I meant your sister with your necklace.

It wasn't your LotR necklace was it? o_0  

WellzY
Crew

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:20 am
Left @ my house:
When I was younger we had a family of boys who came over regularly... they frequently left stuff there (as in, if they didn't leave something there... we'd start worrying that they had, but we just couldn't find it blaugh )... these things included:
*Footballs.
*Soccer Balls.
*Adam's (one of the boys) hat (regular occurence).
*Adam's shoes.
*Other stuff that I can't remember.

Once, after my birthday party (in JUNE! I think it was my 12th? 13th?), mum sent me outside to see if any of the boys had left anything there....
They did.
A boy (not the same family as the others) had left his PANTS there.
We only knew they were his because he had his wallet in them.

Apparantly his mum hadn't noticed, because he had been wearing shirts under his pants (for some reason, every boy I knew back then did that....) & she didn't remember he was wearing long pats when he left.

Stuff I've left behind/loaned to people/had stolen by "friends":
*A silver bracelet (which was the first present I'd ever gotten from a boyfriend)... I took it off at my then-boyfriend's house (can't remember why) & then the next day I remembered it & couldn't find it... he says he's looked, but I don't believe him.

*A black skirt (loaned to a friend for our year12 formal in 2004) & I moved before I could get it back... she keeps saying she's going to post it...

*Multiple CDs, a couple of items of clothing, some hairclips & ALL MY BLACK G-STRINGS (WTF???) stolen by a "friend" I lived with for a few months after I got kicked out of home.

*A few cds & some clothing I loaned to a friend back in 2003! She kept forgetting... then she moved out of home & stayed with her fiance's parents for a while & then moved into their own house... & now they have a baby... so apparantly they're still in a box somewhere, but in the past 2.75 years, she still hasn't had time to find them & get them to me...

*A LARGE, neon green & orange Body Language book, that I loaned to a friend & specifically told him NOT to lose it, as I hadn't finished reading yet... he lost it about 9 months ago & hasn't even offered to replace it... Also he lost a couple of cds from double-disc sets...

*Assorted cds that I'm not quite sure who I loaned them too, but all the people I thought I did claim not to have them...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:26 am
JewelsSparkle
Apparantly his mum hadn't noticed, because he had been wearing shirts under his pants (for some reason, every boy I knew back then did that....) & she didn't remember he was wearing long pats when he left.

I used to do that too when I was younger. xd  

WellzY
Crew

helga.x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:29 pm
i have a ton of my mates stuff at my house.
been 2 years now.

originlaly i was gonna steal his stuff and give it back to him for his birthday.

but i kinda never botherd the giving back bit.
so i have like a bunch of old diaries and books and stuff of his.

my bad!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces