[Plot] There will be a death... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:32 pm
This is a plot that needs a few extra characters...This is where you come in!

What we need is 1 mate, 1 possible mate and a few puppets..You could totally have a character that fits the role!

Find the main players ahead!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Coracao Caotico, or as she goes by Cora, which is a softer name than she'd like but no one knows her full name, if she tells you her full name your somehow important to her. Which is highly unlikely in her case...She is the mother of Azubah Janan, who was the product of what Cora had thought to be a strong mate but who too failed her, and the minture him around her paws constantly only made her more furious..So she killed Azu's father for his weakness and left Azu with an unknown male for the remains of his kill. Fools take pity on those they believe are weaker..Cora was assured that after the male found no more use for Azu that he'd kill her...This did not happen, which drives Cora's fury and insanity onwards.

Cora is looking for a mate of sorts, she'll most likely never view another as her equal. But she wants strong offspring...And she'll whatever it takes to make that happen.

Cora also needs a few puppets to string along, males and at least one female or two...afterall someone must tend to the cubs when she tires of them.

Cora will also be hunting her daughter down to kill her, but will end up killing her grandson instead and need to be taken away before Azu kills her.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Welcome Azubah Janan! She is carefree and friendly, she is wary of others to a point but if you give her no real reason to keep that caution going, then she'll drop it and share a laugh or two with you. Azu believe she has been cursed to be unloved, her mothers behavior has only fueled this deep seeded belief, and when she bore cubs to a lion that had no love for her and left before her belly even began to show, she was sure of it.

Still, she bore her sons and raised them as best she could, now theyre all grown and walking their own paths in life. She loves them, there is no doubt about that.

Like her mother, Azu will not share her whole name with you unless she feels she can trust you with it. She knows her mother seeks her life, and would rather not have the lioness find her.

Azu is looking for a mate, someone to break her beliefs and show her the truth. And someone to be there when this battle rages out, she will be consumed with grief over her son as well..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

The final cast is Jyotsna'Enki, he is his mothers son. While he looks more like his father than his mother, Azu only loved her son. Though he does not believe his mother is cursed, he does feel that the curse was passed to him, through his fathers failure to be honest. Enki is a lion who enjoys to learn, to meet others and learn their stories much like his mother, though he is a rather charming male, he cant seem to settle down much to his mothers dismay. Enki checks on his mother, makes sure she is fairing well and to keep an eye out for the black coated lioness that plagues her nightmares, he is very much a protector.

Enki has a mate, and will be joining her in her pride...this is not a love that will last as he will be killed by his grandmother defending his mother.

Though, Id like him to leave his mate with cubs and have some encounters under his belt...so any rps would be welcome...even with flirty girls to be friends with.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm
Open! Go ahead and post!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:24 pm
heart heart  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:59 pm
Ovarian Paint

This little lady here had a potential mate plot in the works with Dhaifu, if you're still interested. Though I did move Dhaifu to the Stormborn a while ago to give him some character depth c:

So i'm not sure if you'd still be up for that between those two, but if you are. Just let me know ;]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:04 pm
A mate for Azu:

User Image

This is Azariq'mah, which means "lucky moon" in Arabic. Riqi for short, he was born into U'W. However, the pride collapsed sometime while he was quite young. He didn't grow up believing females were inferior or somehow sub-standard. He did, however, grow up believing in his good luck. His father's hide bore a red moon, believed to be bad luck. His blue moon, he was convinced, would make up for all that bad luck. It didn't much faze him that the pride collapsed, though it could have shaken his faith in his luck. He now wanders the roguelands, living life on a natural high, happy to be alive and confident things will all work out in the end.

Riqi hasn't had ANY rp whatsoever, as he was one of those late to grow. He is optimistic, has faith in the goodness in people, and is willing to reach for the stars. He is pretty aimless right now, and has zero plots.

I think he'd be a good counterpoint to Azu's belief that she is cursed. He'd be perfectly willing to 'share his good luck' with her and 'break' the curse. He isn't likely to fall deeply in love right off the bat (though flirt he most definitely will), but by sticking around, he'll find purpose in life, a reason to BE that is beyond just wandering footloose and fancy free.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:12 pm
Depawsit

This little lady here had a potential mate plot in the works with Dhaifu, if you're still interested. Though I did move Dhaifu to the Stormborn a while ago to give him some character depth c:

So i'm not sure if you'd still be up for that between those two, but if you are. Just let me know ;]

I so enjoyed rping them, but when I saw you offer him the other night I figured she was one of the things you had moved on from.

I dunno if she could be good in the stormborn though..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:15 pm
Talencia

I'm going to pm you....I may have another lioness for this guy.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:21 pm
Ovarian Paint

I so enjoyed rping them, but when I saw you offer him the other night I figured she was one of the things you had moved on from.

I dunno if she could be good in the stormborn though..

Nah! I offered him the other night because it totally slipped my mind until after i'd posted him. If she woulda liked him, I would have had to decline, because i'm a derp xD

Dhaifu isn't much for the fighting portion of the Vikings, though he will fight when the times call for it. He's more intrigued with their history and joined to become a bard in order to better study the pride <3

But I understand if you feel she wouldn't fit in! I see you have another offer ;3 So if you choose to go with Tal, I can't wait to read some of their plot! Because I loved the entire idea behind Azu's story <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:16 am
Ovarian Paint

Alright, I am gonna give this a shot because I think it could potentially be stitched through the plot I was going for with my girl Hesper.

Paint, I would like to introduce Cora to Botta, a lion with a plagued past and a bit of a deranged mind. He has an identical twin brother who had been mated to his obsession, Hesper. Botta did take no for an answer, however and took the life of his twin and played the part of the sweet brother for longer than Hesper dares to admit. One litter and a freak out later, Botta looses everything, his brother, his obsession and the family that he created with her.

He is on the hunt for Hesper, but boy does he ever enjoy markings like Hesper's. I think that Cora would become a new sort of obsession for him and a great inspiration to kill Hesper (my end goal for Hesper). He can easily be defined as a classic sociopath and wouldn't really love Cora, more enjoy her as a thing that he can call his. With the loss of his last litter, Botta will be likely to dominate over Cora as much as he can so ensure no mistakes happen, whether that is mental manipulation or otherwise, we can discuss. All in all, I feel the hardest thing for these two to overcome is the initial meeting and interest spark, however if they can get passed the awkward first stage it would be like a constant pull, back and forth, before something gives in some way.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:28 am
Zingling

A. Hesper is stunning!
And as for the rest, I'm totally down for testing and seeing how that could pan out. Sounds like it'd be an ideal pairing for Cora, she doesnt want love really and Im not honestly sure she has any love to actually give..But she would be delighted to fuel his desire to kill Hesper..it would only further prove his strength and ideal mentality that she deems worthy for strong offspring, an ideal partner.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:35 am
heart heart  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:54 pm
Ovarian Paint

I don't know if you will think they will be a good match, but even if not, Anolani could at least be a source of friendship. If they do go well together than, it should be noted that he's in a concept Pride. This handsome purple lion is soft hearted and tends to like to help others out. Being a Seer by nature, his visions tend to be about others who need assistance in some way, whether physical or spiritual, advice or labor.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff