Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:15 am
User Image

___Status
Open and Accepting

TOC || Rules || Story || Setting || Map || The North || The South || The West || Profiles || OCC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:17 am
_____Rules

_Follow Gaia ToS.
This should be a given as it applies to all of gaia.

_Romance is allow, but keep it PG-13.
Utilize the time skip or don't do it at all. Cybering is not allowed!

_Don't curse.
If its part of who your character is please use ***.

_Be respectful of other players.
We're here to have fun so play nice. This doesn't mean your characters can't be mean, just you.

_No God-Modding or Auto-Hitting.
Its not fair or cool to take control of another person's character so don't do it. If you want to do something specific clear it with the other person first.

_This is a literate roleplay.
Please give at least 2 decent paragraphs, details are your friend. No one liners. No emotes or action marks are to be used in roleplay.

_Keep OCC to a minimum.
Take it to the OCC thread if it is more than one sentence.

_Post formats.
Post formats must follow these guidelines. No large pictures, 500x500 max. No bright or hard to read text colors. No fonts smaller than 10 or bigger than 15. Please try to keep them simple.

_Include the phrase "I Am The Elements" in your profile, so I know you read the rules

_I, I--LiveWire--I, Reserve the Right to Add, Subtract, or Change these Rules at any Time.

TOC || Rules || Story || Setting || Map || The North || The South || The West || Profiles || OCC

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:21 am
_____The Story

Nearly forty years ago the land of Surga was split into three Kingdoms. The kingdom of the North the kingdom of the South, and the Central Kindgom. Both the North and the South had various issues with each other, not limited to theft of each others technologies. With tensions high between the two greater kingdoms it wasn't long before war was declared.
The smaller Central kingdom was unable to combat the armies that violated its borders on the north and south. The King of the Central kingdom had to make an impossible decision. Abandoning most of his land and the Central capital he took his people and fled to the mountains in the west, out of the battle zone. However, many of his people not only lost there homes but their lives to the unbiased weapons of the armies.
Undaunted by crushing the peaceful center kingdom the battles raged with great ferocity. Destroying much of the land and reducing the former central capital to ruins.
After nearly a decade of back and forth battling both sides began Experiments on their soldiers to gain the upper hand in the war. Using genetic enhancement and various new techniques warriors possessing a wide array of abilities took to the battlefield.
The war became fiercer and crazier with every new batch of Experiments. Even the tiny remnant of the Central kingdom was forced into the game of Experiments in order to stave off raiding platoons.

During the thirty-second year of this long war the King of the South was murdered by his ambitious son. Who all to eagerly turned the South into a Experiment producing factory. Overwhelming the elderly Northern King and forcing his troops back.
Less than a year later the King of the North was murdered by Southern assassins. This left his only daughter to take the throne. She surprised everyone with her ferocity and tactical skills. Improving the efficiency of her father's resources she made up for her lack in numbers with superior tactics and elite units.
As the war gained new life, the now Western kingdom slowly grows and fortifies itself within the mountains. Wishing for little more than to be left alone. However, they don't even get that as the Southern King desires their land and resources.

Five years have passed since the assertion of the new King of the South and Queen of the north. They continue the battle with no sign of wavering and no desires for compromise. Only wishing peace through the utter destruction of the other.

Will this war ever come to an end? Will it destroy what is left of Surga? Will the little guys take a stand? Can peace on Surga even be obtained? Come and join us to discover the answers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:22 am
_____The Setting

Divided we Fall is set in a sort of fantasy sci-fi like setting. Most of Surga is forests and mountains with villages and cities sprinkled about.
Science and technology have advanced rapidly, leading to amazing tools and structures, like laser guns and airships. However, resources are hard to come by, especially during war times, leaving primarily the rich to the wonders of technology.

The powers gained through enhancement experiments can vary greatly. From something such as augmented strength to anthro forms and elemental control.

This setting is designed to offer a lot of creative freedom, please don't abuse it. See the spoiler below for some guidelines. If you have questions feel free to quote me in the OOC or send me a PM. I am always happy to help.

Please don't overpower your characters powers and abilities.
If your character is human they can't jump a building or phase through walls. But that doesn't mean they can't be skilled or brilliant.
If your character is an Experiment powers can be just about anything. Don't have god-like abilities like bending space and time. The more powerful or numerous the abilites of an experiment the more detrimental side effects or weakness should be. Try to keep a semblance of balance.

A lot of soldiers are younger and have few/no living relatives. This war has been going on for a long time and many of the older warriors have died in battle. This does not mean you can make an unoriginal character, be creative.

Gigmore's land, a very small section of mountains and coast to the west, is a neutral zone. Many people from the north and south seek refuge here from the war. Arianna rarely bothers them, but Clevor semi-frequently raids them to take their resources.

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:24 am
_____The Map

User Image

_____Riven
Riven is a vast and sprawling city, broken into two sectors. The Inner Sector is high tech and home to most the cities wealthy population. It is also host to the castle and labs. The Outer Sector is pretty much everything else. A modge podge of tech and old school its like the merging zone of fantasy and sci-fi.

__Everton
A large rural city in the forests between The Great Lake and the Mountains. They primarily deal in lumber and wood products. Tech here is limited and not oft seen.

__Cailfall
Cailfall is Queen Arianna's version of Rivermore. Primarily a military city, but more structure and less crime.

__Northwich
Primarily a farming city, they also make use of the ocean not far from them for fish and salt. High tech is used to make quicker, more effect farming than most other places.

__Merrilia
Trading port city, Merrilia does a lot of trading with foreign countries for various goods.

_____Etalos
Etalos is the most technological city. Bragging the most sophisticated buildings, transportation, and weapons. A morally grey, possibly black, ground, many of its citizen's are twisted, greedy, and are truly loyal to their king.

__Rivermore
Is the only city that remains of the former Central Kingdom. It now falls under the rule of Clevor. Very few citizens here remain from when the city was conquered. Most the surviving citizens of the Central Kingdom fled with their king into the mountains. The place is primarily a military city and a den of thieves.

__Dark Well
For being so far from the capital and epicenter of technology, Dark Well has quite a bit of advanced tech.

__Wolf Water
A port trading city, well known for shady dealers and questionable buyers. A slumlike city where the line between rich and poor is clearly visible.

__Ozryn
A large farming and fishing city. Most tech you find here will be ships and farm equipment.

_____Nias
Nias is a comparatively small mountain city. Its tech level is high, but with lower resource availability than Etalos and Riven, the amount available matches. The people here are resourceful and work together and a unit more than anywhere else. The city center and various interconnected caverns and small villages make up the whole, with no part being greater than the other.

__South Nias
A recent addition to the south of Nias. Basically, South Nias is is an expansion of Nias itself as the population grew they needed more space. South Nias, like Nias is built right into the mountain side, offering the same natural advantage that Nias offers.

__Kald
Kald is a small city at the base of the mountains near the ocean. This city is a mix of tech and old fashioned tools. They work hard to stay as prosperous as possible in these hard times.

__Rockhall
A city cut in the side of the mountain. Tech here his surprisingly common, though the varieties here aren't as fancy as some, they are made to complete tasks and that's it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:26 am
_____The North

Capital City: Riven
Riven is a vast and sprawling city, broken into two sectors. The Inner Sector is high tech and home to most the cities wealthy population. It is also host to the castle and labs. The Outer Sector is pretty much everything else. A modge podge of tech and old school its like the merging zone of fantasy and sci-fi.

_____Her Majesty Arianna

Personality: Arianna is an orderly person. She wants things done quickly and efficiently. She is strict and always sticks to her rules, without leniency. Behind her tough exterior lies a gentler side, but she almost never lets it out for fear her councilors and people would loose faith in her as a ruler. So she blocks out her emotions and follows in the footsteps of her father to bring down her enemy Clevor. With that goal in mind she oft steps into morally grey areas in order to combat the twisted ways of Clevor.

Past: Arianna was an only child and though her father hoped for a son to rule his kingdom, he still had her taught all that would need to be known to rule. She studied hard, planning to make her father proud of her one day. She grew up into a fine young woman, but she had a soft side that disagreed with some of her father's methods. Her father told her that some things had o be done to protect the greater good. After the King's assassination shortly after Clevor's reign began, she realized what her father had meant. Shutting out her emotions she took the throne, refusing to falter under the watchful eyes of her people.

Talents/Abilities: Arianna is an expert swords-woman and skilled with guns as well. She is incredibly agile and quick, especially for someone who has not had any genetic modification. Arianna is a brilliant tactician and makes up for what her forces lack in strength with tactics.

Weapon of Choice: Arianna sports a laser edge long sword. With a sleek composite handle and core the blue laser edge can slice through steel like butter.

_____Arianna's Troops

About 75% of Arianna's soldiers are Experiments. About 65% of them sport something other than just enhanced human ability. Arianna's labs are significantly safer and have higher success rates than Clevor's labs, especially when doing more than basic enhancement.
Less than 20% are enlisted without choice. These are comprised of orphans and prisoners. Orphans are often used because they lack parents, places to go, and most would just die without proper care. Though orphans don't get many options, many are willing to join Arianna's forces in order to survive as Arianna takes care of her soldiers.
Arianna doesn't usually try to make soldiers from prisoners. However, ever since discovering how t remove Clevor's nano-chip she has removed many of them from prisoners. Many of which that was all it took to gain their loyalty.
Alternately, if she feels a particular person would be useful, but refuse to join her. She employs her LRS(Loyalty Reward System), which is a special bracelet/collar like device that rewards good behavior and punishes bad. The level of either depends on the actions.
Also Arianna recommends, not forces, at least minor Enhancement for her soldiers. Resulting in a small fraction of her troops that have no augmentation.

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:27 am
_____The South

Capital City: Etalos
Etalos is the most technological city. Bragging the most sophisticated buildings, transportation, and weapons. A morally black ground, many of its citizen's are twisted, greedy, and loyal to their king.

_____His Majesty Clevor

Personality: Clevor is cunning, cruel, and will literally do anything to get what he wants. He rules is domain with an iron fist and those that try to oppose him are crushed or turned into his next weapons. He hates incompetence and will have your head for failure. Alternately when things go according to plan, he rewards competent soldiers.

Past: Clevor was always an ambitious child and growing up he desired nothing more than to take his father's place on the throne and then claim the whole continent for his own. His father was proud of his heir, happy to have such a fiery successor. However, he was less pleased when his 23 year old son took the throne prematurely. After killing the former king he took over and made radical changes that pushed his enemy back across their own borders.

Talents/Abilities: Clevor has had several physical/genetic enhancements. They do not affect his physical appearance but he has increased strength, speed, reflexes, and endurance. He is also a skilled marksman and knows how to use a variety of guns and bows.

Weapon of Choice: Clevor always carries his twin laser pistols. The small, sleek, black tools may not look like much, but they can burn holes right through solid steel.

_____Clevor's Troops

100% of Clevor's soldiers are Experiments. Not all are necessarily drastic or posses overwhelming power, but before becoming one of his soldiers one must go through a mandatory genetic enhancing treatment. Typically resulting in enhanced human abilities. Alternately, you go through a special enhancement process where new and strange things are tried with mixed results.
Roughly 70% of Clevor's army were forcefully inducted. Whether it be reluctant citizen, or prisoner of war, these members almost always go through the more dangerous version of enhancements and also have Clevor's Loyalty chip installed. Which basically overlays a blanket of forged memories and subconsciously forces compliance with order. The results, loyal soldiers from those that might have turned on him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:29 am
_____The West

Capital City: Nias
Nias is a comparatively small mountain city. Its tech level is high, but with lower resource availability than Etalos and Riven, the amount available matches. The people here are resourceful and work together and a unit more than anywhere else. The city center and various interconnected caverns and small villages make up the whole, with no part being greater than the other.

_____His Majesty Gigmore

Personality: Gigmore is strong willed, determined, resourceful, and charismatic. He has a big heart and loves each of his people equally. Despite his young age he has risen to fill his recently departed father's shoes. He leads his people with his pure kindness, honesty and example. He asks nothing of his people that he will not do himself.

Past: Gigmore grew up in the young version of Nias, when it was crowded and full of scared and grieving people. He watched his father regain the love and trust of his people after they had been forced to flee from the crushing troops of the two warring Kings. He brought them together and united them through his resourcefulness, intelligence, and most of all compassion. Gigmore admired his father as much as the rest of his people, but sadly he became ill and passed away, leaving Gigmore with a big role to fill. At first the people didn't warm up to him. He tried to be like his father, but he just wasn't the same man. During an assult by a unit of Clevor's troops Gigmore proved he was his father's son and dedicated to his people by becoming an Experiment and joining his outmatched forces in the field to bring back victory.

Talents/Abilities: Gigmore has feline like features and abilities. Speed, reflexes, strength, and night vision are all traits he gained due to his enhancement. Aside from his enhancements, Gigmore is intelligent and a good strategist which enables his kingdom to survive in the midst of the war around them.

Weapon of Choice: Gigmore prefers not to use weapons, but in a fight his deadly claws are the weapon he chooses.

_____Gigmore's Troops

Gigmore's forces are only about a quarter in number as the two dominant rulers. They survive due to advantageous terrain and quality over quantity of soldiers.
100% of Gigmore's soldiers are volunteers. No one is forced to fight or become experiments. About half of Gigmore's soldiers are experiments. Not due to unwillingness, but lack of resources to make it happen. Often who gets enhanced is based on volunteer and first come first serve. Sometimes there are special cases, each one being different.
Gigmore's lab is the safest and most successful lab of them all. Having no resource to waste extra time is given to make sure things go off without a hitch. Meaning that abilities beyond basic enhancement are more common than simple enhancements.
Additionally, some to Gigmore's troops are made up of refugees that have fled one of the other ruler's country or army.

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:31 am
_____The Profiles

Name | Loyalty | Player

Kale Winters | Clevor | I--LiveWire--I

Kale Winters
The Hound
User Image

Abilities
Kale received the basic human ability enhancement years ago when he was first inducted into the army. Years later he didn't think that was enough so he enhanced himself with the most high tech equipment Etalos has to offer he has strength, speed, agility, endurance, various modes of sight/vision, electric force field and built in weapons.
Hometown
Etalos
Job
Head of Clevor's personal Guard
Loyalty
Clevor
Personality
Kale is cunning and can often outsmart or outdo the best of them. Always cool, calm, and collected he seems to lack emotions at all and does whatever he deems necessary to achieve his missions. He is dedicated and loyal to Clevor, of his own volition, and is one of Clevor's most trusted people.
Kale also has a bit of a cruel streak, and takes pleasure in causing pain to others, especially those that have caused him trouble.
Past
Kale grew up the son of the head of the old king's personal guard. He was drilled daily by his father to be his replacement someday. Kale stepped up to the plate every time, wanting to become strong enough to surpass his father. By the age of 13 he joined the army and underwent the mandatory enhancements. This, combined with his rigorous daily training made him feel strong. On the battlefield he proved he was strong but lacked wits and tactics. His father disproved and brutally showed Kale that he was not as godly as he felt. This sobered him up, so to speak, and he began to learn quickly and grow stronger exponentially.
He was often sent on hunting/tracking missions to capture or kill rouge or enemy soldiers. He proved very efficient at the task and earned the title 'The Hound'. But after loosing his targets due to their abilities he wasn't satisfied by what his enhanced abilities gave him. He took the liberty of outfitting himself with the latest tech parts available. Giving up his right eye he gained a new bionic one that could see at night, heat signatures, through walls and various other modes. He had a bio-suit custom made that further enhanced his abilities and offered a force field and assorted built in weapons.
By the time he was 28 he had shown he had surpassed his father and took his place as head of royal guard. Three years later Clevor took over the Kingdom and his father was sent to the front lines where he was terribly injured, forcing him out of service. Kale still speaks with his father and tries to learn from the lessons his father offers to make himself better and even more fearsome.
Weapon(s)
Kale really likes his giant laser gun that could blow the equivalent of a tank from existence, but for practicality he usually uses his laser pistol. He also sports an arsenal of various tools and weapons, many of which specialize in capturing or destroying his target.
Strengths
Aside from his immensely enhanced human abilities, Kale is has a keen eye and quickly analyzes data.
Weaknesses
EMP bursts can render him motionless. Also large or sudden jolts of electricity can cause his systems to malfunction. If irritated enough he looses his ability to think clearly.
Fears
Ending up like his father, alive but worthless.
Bringing failure to meet Clevor's wrath.
Player
I--LiveWire--I

Xieno Forlac | Arianna | I--LiveWire--I

Xieno Forlac
I've got it!

User Image

Abilities
Xieno is immune to fire. He can shoot flames from his hands and mouth as well as cause his whole body to burst into flames. Water will extinguish his flames and while wet he cannot produce flames.
Hometown
Cailfall
Job
Soldier
Loyalty
Arianna
Personality
Xieno is flamboyant, proud, and confident. He his brazen and doesn't seem to know when to keep his mouth shut. He loves going crazy with his fire and blowing stuff up and has a hard time being subtle. His overly cocky, often immature behavior has kept him in the lower ranks in spite of his potential.
Past
Xieno is an orphan, both his parents died in the war and he ended up in an orphanage. Living conditions were overcrowded and Xieno took to pranks, fights, and other immature actions to get attention. When Arianna's scientists came by Xieno was the first on the list to be taken. He didn't mind and went along willingly with a few others to become enhanced soldiers. Many hoped that the structure of the army and the horrors of war would bring the immature boy to his senses, but he proved them wrong. After gaining his ability he used it to continue his immature behavior. Often landing him in trouble and earning him lots of alone time in virtual training.
After his first real battle did his pranks stop and he matured ever so slightly. However, he was still over confident and overly flamboyant with the use of his fire. His I'll do it how I wanna, attitude keeps him at low rank and on fronts where his skills are useful and wouldn't blow a mission.
Weapon(s)
Xieno carries a flame retardant blade on him, but rarely uses it as he much prefers to use his flames to blow stuff up.
Strengths
Endurance and raw power, both physical and fire. He is good at providing a lot of explosive cover, often enough to hold back a small army. He is also pretty quick on his feet and has a lot of endurance.
Weaknesses
Water, if soaked he cannot use any power if only partially wet he can still use flames but less depending on how wet. He cannot shoot flames from his hands if they are wet. He is immature and overconfident, tending to jump into situations without thinking.
Fears
Being Helpless
Being Alone/Feeling Alone
Player
I--LiveWire--I

Rena Crean | Gigmore | I--LiveWire--I

Rena Crean
"I'll be there in a flash."
User Image

Abilities
Rena has cheetah like traits. She possesses great speed and agility, as well as increased senses. Her speed ability is only good in short bursts.
Hometown
Rivermore
Job
Soldier, Messenger, Sout
Loyalty
Gigmore
Personality
Rena is fierce, proud and confident. She is pretty easy to get along with unless she doesn't trust you. She is wary around any of Clevor's citizens. Her temper is short and is quick to fight rather than discuss an issue.
Past
Rena doesn't know who her parents are. She grew up alone on the streets of Rivermore. Life was hard and she had to steal just to survive, but this life made her quick and tough. She did whatever it took to stay alive. This cost Rena her freedom when she was caught stealing from the armies supplies. In spite of being outmatched and outnumbered she fiercely stood her ground and fought her captors. One of the higher ranking soldiers thought it would be a waste to just kill her so she was handed over to the Etalos lab. Even after several painful treatments that resulted in her sprouting fur and a tail, among other things. She continued to resist, she did not want this nor did she want to serve the Southern Kingdom. After her violent refusal and multiple escape attempts she had a Loyalty Chip implanted in her.
The chip hid her memories and overlayed them with fake memories that drove her to be loyal. She became one of the swiftest, most reliable messengers and was a decent warrior to boot. She lived nearly five years like this before she made a simple mistake while scouting out Nias for a future raid and was overpowered by a unit of Gigmore's army.
She became like a feral cat growling and attacking anything that got close. After a scan the chip was located and after tranquilizing her the chip was removed. When she awoke it was like waking from a long dream as her memories where revealed and what she had done for the kingdom she hated hit her.
It took her awhile to adjust, but she was grateful to Gigmore and the scientists that had helped her and she pledged her loyalty and joined Gigmore's troops.
Weapon(s)
Rena uses her claws. She doesn't carry any weapons cause they would just slow her down.
Strengths
She is extremely fast and agile. She is determined and never gives up.
Weaknesses
She has low stamina and a short temper that can cause her to not think straight.
Fears
Being implanted with a Loyalty Chip again.
Needles.
Player
I--LiveWire--I

Dr. Lumen| Arianna| I--LiveWire--I

Von Lumen
Dr. Lumen

User Image

Age 27

Gender Male

Abilities
Von is a brilliant young scientist and knows what he's doing in the lab. He has had basic enhancements done on himself and is stronger, faster, and tougher than his thin frame suggests. He also has night vision.
Hometown
Riven
Job
He is one of the top scientists at the Riven Lab
Loyalty
Arianna
Personality
Von is a very passionate scientist. He is always willing and eager to try new things and test new ideas and theories. He tries to be as humane as possible, but he doesn't seem to have a problem crossing over into grey areas. He is typically easy to get along with and can easily loose himself when talking about theories. When it comes down to business he gets more serious and will do what it takes to get the job done, whatever that may be. He is loyal to Arianna and will take on any assignments she deems necessary. He and his team are usually the ones that install, maintain, and deal with the LRS system.
Past
Von grew up in the upper city of Riven with his wealthy scientist parents. From a very young age he astounded his parents with his eagerness to learn and ability to absorb info like a sponge. By the time he was fifteen he was creating his own theories and having in depth discussions with other scientists. His passion for science and desire to learn more drove him to become an official scientist at the labs when he was 19. He had to start at the bottom of the chain and move up, as was the order. But he never complained, just continued learning and researching his own ideas in his free time. Shortly before Arianna took the throne he introduced the first LRS device. Tested and used occasionally his brilliance only took off when he got full backing from Arianna.
He now heads the LRS section of the Labs as well as being in charge of various other experimental procedures and research.
Weapon(s)
He always carries around several hypodermic needles of powerful sedatives, just in case.
Strengths
Ingenuity, multitasking, and dedication
Weaknesses
tact, allergy to bee stings
Fears
Failure
Loosing his humanity as he pursues knowledge
Player
I--LiveWire--I

Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image

Abilities
His enhancement make him able to turn himself invisible and what he's wearing. Water will ruin this cloak.
Hometown
Nias
Job
Elite Soldier, assassin, scout,
Loyalty
Gigmore
Personality
When on a job he's very relaxed and think himself as charming. When among freinds he's chatty and still charming.
Past
Thomas grew up in a family dedicated to the military might of the old kings. Generals and tactical advisers to the rulers. Of course this made Thomas just another Greymane. As soon as he could he took up the sword so to speak and joined the military forces. First as most soldiers he took the guard's role. Yet instead of the regular guards man, Thomas was on the offensive. He snuck behind the enemy lines and often killed the enemy attackers from the shadows.
As time went bye he grew in ranks as well as his skill. Able to sneak, pick locks and efficiently take down enemies without a sound set him up for special missions.
The first solo mission he was sent onto was his first step into to wanting enhancements. A simple task it seemed. Find a man, find his orders and come back. Sneaking into Rivermore was the easy part. The hard part was finding the man. The longer it took and the more he lingered, the guards was beginning to take note of his presence. The mission was a success but the escape less so. Tripped several alarms and was hunted down as the office he had left was set a blaze. In his pockets all the information to intercept a convoy of resources.

On return Thomas asked to be enhanced in someway but the answer was no. There is a long list of people waiting and his missions was still something a regular man could do. So that answer made him look to his own body and starting to improve it naturally. Strength, speed, agility and so much more. The missions flew by and for each one he become better and smarter. He could go deeper into enemy territory and stay longer. There wasn't a room he could not reach and his information net consisted of thugs, spies, thief and other low life. Friends to him that could mean life or death, yet only as long as his gold was truer then the reward for him.

The posters with his face and the name "Grey Fox" wasn't frequent but both south and north kingdom was giving money for his capture. South had a larger reward and had been close once or twice to capture him. The second time he barely escaped and that was the last time they where ever close. For the day after Thomas was sent to the labs after years of waiting. The scientist had a plan and an experimental one at that. They told him the risk of failure was higher and could force him to medical care for the rest of his life. Yet if successful it would mean a huge reward for all. Thomas told them with a straight face. Use him for the greatness of the kingdom if that means hack him down into bits to learn more.

A week later the sun hit his eyes and he woke up and screamed his lungs out. His left leg and right arm just vanished into thin air. It took him four months to learn his new ability and a full year to master it. Nothing was really stopping him now. He could pick a lock in front of a whole army and they would not see him. There was only one issue, water. If more then 10% of him got wet he could not turn.

Yet now he was a high ranking officer, or as he would say a one man army. The title given more accurate as a one man squad though. Not able to see him makes him a deadly foe and his skill with blade and gun from years in service is at par.
Weapon(s)
Garotte, knife, Scoped and silenced ballistic combat rifle.
Strengths
Moving silently, Kill a person silently, how to knock out a person and lock picking
Weaknesses
Lie, withstand torture, Ignore temptations
Fears
Getting caught, Being crippled, Being alone
Player
Dokuro Togiretogire

Mitt "Ratman" Merranos | Gigmore| Koskish

Mitt "Ratman" Merranos
"I like t'think the glass is half full, but wonder who the heck had the guts t'drink just half of my drink."

User Image

Abilities
- Rapid healing, can heal small to moderate wounds within minutes, and can heal more serious gashes and injuries in only a third of the normal time. Blood clots at an astounding rate and wounds rarely need more than very little bandaging.
- Increased speed and agility from having digitigrade legs.
- Increased balance from spine extending to a tail.
Hometown
Ozryn
Job
Bit of a jack-of-all trades, currently a low-ranking soldier.
Loyalty
His Majesty Gigmore, through a deal. Would prefer to be neutral, but times are what they are.
Personality
Mitt will let few things get him down. His life has recently been nothing but hardships, but he doesn't let that drag him down too much. He smiles as often as he can and tries to find as much joy as he can from the smallest things.

He has a high empathy and will often give insightful advice, even if it's not always asked for. He means well, but it can come off as condescending. Though he's introverted, he tends to be both friendly and talkative once he finds something that interests him about you.

He has a high level of integrity and will never compromise that, especially after losing big parts of his identity while under the influence of Clevor's Loyalty Chip. He knows who he is and he's not going to change that. With that security in his identity, he has a great amount of self-distance and enjoys poking fun at himself. He calls himself 'Ratman', because whenever he encounters someone who hates Experiments, it pisses them off that he already uses a name like that himself. Mostly he just enjoys a good laugh.

Past
Being the son of a farmer, Mitt was relatively pleased with staying in Ozryn the rest of his life and taking over the family business. His childhood was rather unremarkable. He didn't particularly care that much about politics, and preferred to focus on matters concerning Ozryn only. That is, until Clevor became king and forced able-bodied civilians to become soldiers in his army. Even after everything, Mitt remembers being forced out of his home along with the other men and women of Ozryn.

He never speaks of his time in Clevor's army, probably because he only remembers foggy snippets, due to the Loyalty Chip installed in his head. The only real vivid memories he has are, unfortunately, of getting augmentations. The pain and terror of seeing his body twist in to a cruel joke of a human body. He was a part of a batch of soldiers fitted with an experimental power of regeneration. The whole batch failed, and they all developed debilitating mutations and side effects.

Being so deformed, him and the other failed Experiments were seen to be fit for nothing besides canon fodder and were expected to either die of their mutations or be killed on the battlefield. While out on a quickly failing scouting mission, Mitt's company were ambushed by Gigmore's men and captured. It was hard to not take pity on these suffering Experiments and they were brought in to have their Loyalty Chips removed and their mutations treated.

In exchange for his unyielding loyalty to His Majesty Gigmore and his kingdom, Mitt is allowed medical attention from Gigmore's laboratories, getting help to remedy the odd side effects of his augmentations, and is allowed to help the army to the best of his abilities. Though he still misses home, he tries to stay positive about his new life and his new home.

Weapon(s)
Common hunting rifle and machete. Few of the things he still has from home.
Strengths
- Keeping spirits up, tries to always smile and be positive.
- Resilient, and bounces back from most things. No seriously, he's like a cockroach, you can't get rid of him.
- Loyal to friends.
- Insightful and highly empathic.
- Good hunter and tracker.

Weaknesses
- His experimental healing factor has drawbacks. His body is slightly confused on what exactly needs to be healed and has a very strange side effect of producing teeth all the time. He has way too many teeth in his mouth, which sometimes hurts, they grow through his cheeks and are visible on the skin. He has these little clusters of teeth in the skin on his shoulders and back as well. Each tooth his complete with enamel, root and nerves and can hurt a lot to remove. At times, he'll even grow these tumorous teeth inside his stomach lining, causing excruciating stomach aches when they come in contact with his stomach acids.
- As a side effect to the side effect of constantly producing teeth; Mitt needs to constantly supplement his diet with calcium, since his body steals from his bones to produce teeth. Slightly brittle bones in places because of this.
- Tumors, though benign, the tumorous growths appear to be another side effect from his healing ability. They're usually harmless but can limit movement at times.
- Irregular pigmenting which can wreak havoc on him when exposed to too much sun.
- Bad back; the human body isn't meant to have digitigrade legs, and Mitt has more or less permanently ruined his back from trying to adapt to his legs.
- Tendons in his feet are stretched awkwardly over a bone structure they're not used to.
- Addiction to painkillers and various other herbs to help with pain management.
Fears
Clevor's men finding him again, the thought of somehow ending up with more augmentations, dying from his mutations.
Player
Koskish

Erakai Zardik | None | goddess_of_the_night13

Erakai Zardik
The Crimson Shadow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Age 26

Gender Male

Abilities
Shadows. They are his best, and only really, friend. He can manipulate them into anything he desires. Weapons? Instantly. Illusions? A little concentration. Seduction? Flawless, nothing required. Transforming to shadow itself and flying through them? No problem, for a distance. He can also use his senses to "see" what or who is around him. Of course, all of this requires energy which requires, for him, blood.
Hometown
He would love to say that he was born straight from the shadows but the fact of the matter is he probably had a mother and father, maybe even a brother or sister, but those memories are buried deep in the past now. If you try to bring it up he will probably just aggressively brush it off. If you insist, he will probably kill you.
Okay, okay, you didn't hear this from me but he was born just outside of Etalos.
Job
Total loaner. Don't even try recruiting him.
Loyalty
Undecided/Doesn't really care and probably never will
Personality
Erakai loves to mess with people, literally. He likes to get his way through his tempting presence, tongue, and, most of all, bite. That is whenever he actually interacts with people. Most of the time he prefers to stay in his beloved shadows.. alone. He likes his solitude. If anyone disturbs him he is likely to try and kill them. And very likely to succeed. He was made for killing after all. But who wasn't nowadays? In any case, he has his certain.. taste for killing.
Now he isn't all as bad as that. Really, he doesn't enjoy the killing as much as it seems. Rather.. it's a front that he puts on to be able to deal with it. After all, only killing will give him the solitude that he craves. But even in his lovely darkness he can never be truly alone. His own powers torment him in the pitch dark, creating illusions that will sometimes have him screaming and thrashing or sending incomprehensible whispers into his mind and chills down his spine that strike him to the core.
And perhaps I shouldn't say that it is always a front.. Because if he is low on blood then there is no front involved whatsoever. He will go crazy with bloodlust and kill anyone on sight. Call it a crazy quirk of his.
Past
Listen closely because this is the only time you will hear this information. Erakai was, as I'm sure you could guess, actually born into a normal family. Well, sort of normal. His father was abusive to his mother who died when Erakai was only fourteen. That left him and his sister to beat on, which frequently happened. His sister, being twenty a couple of years later, ended up killing their father then running, leaving a sixteen-year-old Erakai alone. Now if his sister ever lived, he had no idea. He had heard rumors of her joining in the war, just like his father had.
Now of course this was too much for a now twenty-one-year-old Erakai to pass up. He wanted to see his sister. His savior. And so, he set off to join Clevor's army. What he hadn't wanted though was to become and Experiment, something he believed to be simply wrong in every sense. However, the whole army was made of them. So.. Did he choose to give up his search and keep his morals? Or did he decide to abandon them and continue? Well.. She was his savoir right? Thus he agreed to some small enhancements. Little did he know that they were going to use some kind of "unknown" DNA to transform him... It had unpredictable side effects.
When Erakai came to he found his mind boggled with the strangest of things and began screaming like a madman. And indeed, it did drive him mad. He nearly killed anyone who got to close to him and the day after his experiments, he figured out his new powers.. He disappeared into shadow and escaped from there. No loyalty chip installed. Oh how he wishes that he could just forget though.. But he would never admit it. No, he still saw his sister in his mind every day, still heard the unnerving whispers from the shadows.. Or was that his own mind? He didn't know anymore. He lived a few years in total seclusion, all the while knowing only to harm and kill. He only came out when he needed to feed on blood to restore himself. He grew to hate Clevor and the entire war. In fact, he grew to hate most people. The only one he cared about at all was his sister. Whom was never to be found. The only other thing he came to love.. was his shadows.
Weapon(s)
Just his trusty old daggers. Any other weapons are just too bothersome to deal with. Nothing too special really. He relies mostly on his shadows.
Strengths
Shadow manipulation
Illusions
Temptation
Weaknesses
Light
Strong/bright fire
Need for blood
Fears
Control
Total darkness
Player
goddess_of_the_night13

Rhega Taka | Clevor | Lady Mae Lou

Rhega Takar
"Glory and gore go hand in hand."

User Image

Age 24

Gender Female

Abilities Rhega is naturally limber, cunning and dexterous. She has had enhancements in recent years that have worked to her strengths. Her vision has been upgraded to include not only visible light, but infrared as well as night vision. She is also able to see with incredible distance and clarity. Her most arduous enhancement was to her skeletal structure, as it was replaced and changed with a much stronger, lighter and durable material to complement her strength and skill. This is amplified with biological upgrades to include a tenacious health and immune system, as well as a more rapid than average recovery time.

Hometown Etalos

Job Assassin and Spy

Loyalty Clevor

Personality Rhega is a bit unhinged and sadistic, when it comes down to it. She gains pleasure from playing with others minds and bodies, like a cat to mouse. She is both cunning and intelligent, but has a subtle, deranged, playful quality about her at times. She does not think twice about exploiting her sexuality or humiliating others to accomplish her goals. There is little warmth about her and many think of her as being cold and inhuman, which is ironic because her enhancements may define her as a cyborg. However, she has incredible work ethic and is very ambitious. She is always seeking to improve herself and move forward. She admires Clevor and believes in his methods, so she holds goals to contribute towards it in her own way.

Past Rhega grew up in Rivermore and was born to a single mother who had neither love nor concern for her unexpected child. She survived her childhood, but built up cold-heartedness and wrath in the process. As a young teen living on the streets, she was eventually taken in by the community of thieves that find their home in the city. This is where she found her twisted version of a family that thrived on hostility, greed, ambition and violence, which shaped her into the woman she grew is today. Once she reached adulthood, she felt she had learned all she could by the criminals she surpassed in skill and outgrew the city of Rivermore. She traveled to Etalos and joined the forces of Clevor willingly, starting from the bottom, but quickly working her way up the ladder as she completed task after task, even if she took cruel liberties of her own in the process. Finally, she received word that she would be given the opportunity to work alongside Clevor himself under his infamous Head Guard, Kale Winters, which is where she finds herself now.

Weapon(s) Twin blades that can act as steel or be activated as double-edged with teal lasers. These she uses for quick kills. However, she has a second pair of tactical combat knives which she uses for more....intimate encounters.

Strengths She is a skilled killer and acts as a rogue, sneaking into any place presented to her and through most any protection system to obtain information or take out marks. She blends into the shadows and moves soundlessly and seamlessly through environments. She is also skilled at torturing, interrogating and manipulating others in every fashion she deems fit or fun.

Weaknesses Although she is limber and quick, she does not have an significant amount of strength. If she is trapped in a situation where she is overpowered by another with no room to play to her strengths, she will struggle. She also lets both her ambition and her love for sadism get the best of her at times, and she may make rash decisions that do not follow strict plan or cause problems and may metaphorically kick others down to bring herself up, leaving a bad impression.

Fears Rhega does have a fear of compassion or emotion. She does not want to have something so weak ever hold her back or lose her opportunities in life. She also fears disgrace and being outdone or outwitted. She takes pride in her skill and her placement and does not accept failure.

Player
Lady Mae Lou

Laius Vars | Arianna | Gothic Apocolypse

Laius Vars
'Don't be so stupid....'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abilities: Tech-Merge. Due to one of his failed experiments, he can merge a part of his body with any form of tech, from forming transformation out of nearby tech, or turning a part of his body into any sort of weapon. If used too much, or too long, that part of his body will be useless for an extended amount of time. From either a week to a year.

Hometown: Riven-The Outer Sector

Job: Battle Scientist

Loyalty: Whoever deserves it.

Personality: Boyish, sometimes childish when it comes to something new that he didn't know existed. Other times, he is extremely quiet and prefers to let actions speak louder, and an extreme romantic, though most of it is just because he likes to try out his charm.

Past: Born number two of six of a prominent family, he, and his deceased older sister took care of the younglings, acting in place of the parents he had lost during the war before, teaching them how to live and survive when they understood the importance of understanding the world. Since he and his sister were old enough to provide, they worked to keep their parents house and to raise their four younger siblings, teaching them everything that Lauis and his older sister were taught by their parents. It wasn't long after that each of them grew up old enough to look after themselves, raising them with great hope and pride, before he decided to leave at the age of 16, leaving in the care of his younger siblings to the 13 yr old brother, and joined the army, despite his older sister's rantings and tears. During training, he scored high with his marks in Leadership and Marksmanship, hand-to-hand combat was something he was naturally built for.

When it was time to start his first tour, he sent his first letter to his siblings back home and left to join the 16th Reagent, a scouting party, which was slaughtered by Mercs and their machines, but miraculously, he had survived, using the knowledge he gained through rigorous field medicine training and spare parts laying about the battlefield, yet something felt off. When he was putting himself together, he found out that the tech that was supposed to be a temporary fix-up, merged with his own body, becoming one both flesh and blood and machine, while still being human. The experimental drugs he was given his first week at training had taken effect without his knowing, causing him to discover this wonderful, yet terrifying ability, for both he was glad and afraid of. When he had recovered, he had received his discharge papers, in which he gladly refused, giving no other reason than he wanted to, 'Continue his research.' He had no returned home for six years after, now being 22, he had no reason to return. He had learned of his sister's death and busied himself in his military life, knowing that his siblings were fine, as they were raised by two genius', and taught well, that they could survive on their own, even though, that never stopped him from sending them letters and pictures. He still is with the Army, utilizing his skills as a tactician, scientist, and soldier to better Arianna's forces.

Weapon(s): A Great Sword, just in case, and a military issued weapon, stolen, of course.

Strengths: He's a great strategist, and often times includes himself in his plans because he does enjoy the thrill of battle himself.

Weaknesses: 1. Water, as it makes his ability slightly dampened, meaning whatever he forms, could be covered in rust and will probably not work correctly. 2. Magic, as it directly affects him on a deep scale.

Fears: Water, obviously, but not small pools of it, or rain.
Death, cause as a scientist, he believes there is nothing to look forward to in it. No life, only darkness.

Player
Gothic Apocolypse

Lucien Ruse | Arianna | I--LiveWire--I

Lucien Ruse
The White Dragon

User Image

Abilities
Basic enhancements and the ability to manipulate light to do things like create illusions or light constructs that take on a physical form. He is most famous for his white dragon construct that he favors in the field.
Hometown
Cailfall
Job
Specialist (basically he's available to go on any mission for anyone that needs his talents)
Loyalty
Ariana
Personality
Lucien is strong willed, determined, and loyal. He never gives up and never thinks he is better than others. Respectful to his fellow soldiers and his elders, those that have not seen him in battle might think he was just some scrawny kid that doesn't know the true horror of war.
When it comes to matters of importance Lucien is serious and efficient. He likes getting to the point and getting things done as quickly, cleanly, and swiftly as possible. He doesn't take crap from others, no matter who they are and can tend to have a bit of a harsh/cruel side when dealing with enemies or when on the field.
Past
Lucien grew up in Cailfall with his older sister as his parents were off fighting the war. Life was not perfect living in the city closest to the front lines, but they did well. For as long as he could remember he admired his parents and all the soldiers that fought bravely for their country. He would spend hours as a kid trying to train himself to be just like the ones he admired. At first his older sister did not approve, he was so young and she did not wish to see him go to the battlefield. However she changed her tune after watching him grow older and continually slave away to get stronger and his unwavering determination to be just like his father. When Lucien was 14 she willingly let him go with the recruiters, giving him her silver necklace to keep him safe.
After arriving in Riven and going through the official training it became clear to the young man that he had much to learn. Though rough around the edges he had natural talent and with his unceasing earnest to learn and grow better he moved through the ranks at a steady pace. A few years later, at the age of 17, he became an experiment and began to start proving himself in the field even more. With each mission he grew stronger and wiser and soon became known as the White Dragon. He has retained his rank as Specialist even though his skill exceeds that of many Captains. For he himself believes he can better serve his country this way. Also respecting those that have been inn the game longer by not stepping on their pride he denies promotion.
Weapon(s)
He carries a pair of small daggers in his boots in case he is unable to use his construct weapons.
Strengths
Lucien is intelligent and learns quickly, especially during a fight. He is particularly skilled with his light manipulation.
Weaknesses
His focus on his light abilities has left his close combat as a weak point. He is not totally worthless, but those that specialize in it have a great advantage.
Also over using his light abilities can be detrimental in the field, causing headaches, and blackouts.
Fears
Lucien fears that he will fail himself or his country.
Player
I--LiveWire--I

Name | Loyalty | Player
-

___Application
Fill out the form below and PM it to I--LiveWire--I titled "Victory will be mine!",

___Profile Skeleton

[align=center][size=15][b][color=posting color]Name Here[/color][/b][/size]
[size=11][i](title, quote or phrase they use)[/i][/size]

[img]ImageURL[/img][/align]
[size=11][color=posting color][b]Age [/b][/color]

[color=posting color][b]Gender [/b][/color]

[color=posting color][b]Abilities [/b][/color]
(skills and talents be they learned or gained through experiments. If you want a strong power please give it appropriate weaknesses. I don't want any god modding. If you have questions please feel free to PM me.)
[color=posting color][b]Hometown [/b][/color]
(the town they hailed from/where they were born)
[color=posting color][b]Job [/b][/color]
(what do they do, are they a soldier, a blacksmith, scientist?)
[color=posting color][b]Loyalty [/b][/color]
(which ruler do they support, if any)
[color=posting color][b]Personality [/b][/color]
(please be as descriptive as possible. should be at least a paragraph)
[color=posting color][b]Past [/b][/color]
(please give at least two or three paragraphs, if you have questions feel free to PM me)
[color=posting color][b]Weapon(s) [/b][/color]
(weapon of choice/what weapons they carry, if any)
[color=posting color][b]Strengths [/b][/color]
(things that they are good/best at)
[color=posting color][b]Weaknesses [/b][/color]
(things that they are not good at or have a weakness to)
[color=posting color][b]Fears [/b][/color]
(please list at least 2)
[color=posting color][b]Player [/b][/color]
(Your gaia username)[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:33 am
___OOC Thread

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:34 am
~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:57 pm
~  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder