LF Flings (Stormborn, of course) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:15 am
Let me say this first: I prefer not to make mate plots with other people. Committed flings are fine, but I have had frustrating instances in the past where people have vanished and left me wondering "What now?" So, flings only, but I would love to have RPs that support an actual relationship, before or after.

Second: I assume that if someone vanishes before a couple is chosen in the CC, it is all right for me to continue posting them in the CC. If this is not okay with you, please say so when you post because, again, I really hate being left wondering, "What now?"

Third: I am kind of flaky when it comes to replying to RPs. Please quote me to remind me of tags. But please give me a few days between quotes. I've got grad school to deal with, study abroad arrangements to make, and a blackbelt test to study for. Sometimes pixel lions are not my priority.

If you still want to deal with me even after reading how curmudgeonly I am, read on.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:44 am
Thralls

Kvinna
User Image3 words: undemonstrative, romantic, self-loathing

History: She grew up loved and cared for, but very isolated. Then she got knocked up by a complete moron, had six kids, left two of them with the moron, and went back to wandering with the other four. Shortly thereafter she and two daughters, Meera and Tahti, were captured by Voldemaras who renamed her Kvinna and took her to the Myrsky Syntynyt as a thrall.

Plot Thoughts: A freeborn of some sort to get in trouble with Vol for knocking up his thrall, maybe?

Other: I've got nothing.

RPs: 6/5

Grovarbetare
User Image3 words: sensible, opportunistic, vindictive

History: Captured by Aesir and gifted to his daughter Kazul, Grovar resented being a thrall and having her pups given to lions as gifts, so she told a lie that ended up with Kazul getting pregnant and Ru being sent on an impossible quest. Kazul beat her, gave her to Kjar to break, and eventually she ended up serving the Grei brothers, cleaning up after them and their subs.

Plot Thoughts: People to lie and scheme with would be fun.

Other: She's a hyena, so obviously she'll need a hyena to fling with.

RPs: 5/5

Kylig Skalle
User Image3 words: infertile, feisty, revolutionary

History: Kylig started getting in trouble almost as soon as she was born. When her mother kicked her and her littermates out, Kylig continued this trend, unfortunately bringing herself into conflict with a pair of reavers when she thought there was only the one. These reavers brought her back to the Stormborn to be a thrall.

Plot Thoughts: Perhaps she tries to start a thrall revolution and meets her flingmate that way.

Other: I know she's infertile and can't actually have cubs, but she can still have cubless flings.

RPs: 1/0

Rosvo
User Image3 words: hyperkinetic, gloryhound, delusional

History: Born to a thrall in Hroarr's band of exiles, he returned to the pride with his mum and their owner when Ru came back. He thinks the pride is the most exciting thing ever.

Plot Thoughts: A lion for him to have a crush on who sets him straight about what species he is. This would not be a romantic crush, more like extreme hero worship. Like a kid wanting to marry his mom. But he will still be devastated, so someone to pick up the pieces and obsess over (because who doesn't want a hyena obsessing over them, right?)

Other: Fling's going to have to be a hyena, obviously.

RPs: 3/5

Utulien
User Image3 words: strong, graceful, follower

History: Not a first-generation thrall, she was born to a thrall and an unknown reaver, Utulien was brought up to be an asset to her mother. So far no lion has claimed her as their personal thrall, which means she can be with her sisters, at least.

Plot Thoughts: I've got nothing. Halp.

Other: Not sure.

RPs: 1/5

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:47 am
Freeborn

Kivi
User Image3 words: loving, romantic, fearless

History: Kivi has two mommies and a brother who's a hyena, and she's grown up very tolerant because of that, but also willing to kick a** in defense of her loved ones.

Plot Thoughts: Someone she thinks is Mr Right who is really Mr Right Now and wants nothing to do with her or the cubs after he finally woos her would be fun.

Other:

RPs: 10/5

Näkki
User Image3 words: slutty, ambitious, prissy

History: Raised by decent parents. Left home at adolescence and learned to defend herself. She came to the Stormborn by accident, washing up a short distance after a flooded river swept nearly drowned her. When she got to the salty marsh by the Stormborn she met one of the Brothers Grei. He tried to capture her and she wasn't having any of it.

Plot Thoughts: People she sleeps with in an attempt to get them to marry her or introduce her to the people she actually wants to marry.

Other: If we could work out a way to get enough RPs that we could post her with two potential baby daddies that the colorist can pick from, that might be entertaining.

RPs: 4/5

Sandur
User Image3 words: genealogist, sculptor, near-sighted

History: Basically a blank slate. Born in the pride, kind of old blood.

Plot Thoughts: A fellow nerd would be really wonderful, perhaps someone who will appreciate his extensive snail-and-crab shell collection.

Other: Sandur has two mommies, but his daddy is related to his not bio-mom. It's very complicated. So no one related to Taraxa, please, for his fling.

RPs: 2/5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:48 am
Reavers

Fastklump
User Image3 words: earnest, pleasant, arty

History: His dad kidnapped him and then ignored him to chase tail and then went off on a quest, giving him daddy issues and absolutely no direction or idea what he wants out of life. He's been on a few vikings, but he's a horrible fighter.

Plot Thoughts: I'd like him to fall for a lady who thinks he's a wuss and tells him to man up, so he goes out to have a bunch of flings in the pride and in the rogue lands to prove he's manly (effects may vary).

Other: A lady to impress and others to use in the impressing.

RPs: 17/5

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:23 am
Open for posting, I guess. I'll fill in reavers later.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:03 pm
Meet my slutty bard:

User Image

Bifrost could be Mr Right now... He's up for flings with or without cubs, but he will probably not admit that any resulting litters of rainbow ankle biters are his. (Might totally be Torbjörns, right?) He's nice to thralls, because he's more likely to hear gossip from them if they aren't afraid of him. He... stops being nice (avoids them) if they get pregnant.

I could see him having a run in with Näkki... I kind of like the idea of someone trying to take advantage of him. Who knows? They might end up friends if she ever decides she needs a wing man to snare a decent husband XD. I'd be up for the 2 potential baby daddies situation, but it'd take A LOT for him to take responsibility.

So... Any of your girls interested? biggrin  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image

For Fastklump?
Star (she doesn't go by her full name) is easily impressed, and a bit on the lonely side at the moment. She would be useless in the pride, but I wouldn't mind her getting captured - or she can be one of Fastklump's rogue flings c:

If you were interested; I'd have to chase up and see how many RPs she has, but if she's low, I can SRP her pretty quickly. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:45 am
Velveteen Angel
User Image

For Fastklump?
Star (she doesn't go by her full name) is easily impressed, and a bit on the lonely side at the moment. She would be useless in the pride, but I wouldn't mind her getting captured - or she can be one of Fastklump's rogue flings c:

If you were interested; I'd have to chase up and see how many RPs she has, but if she's low, I can SRP her pretty quickly. c:
She would be absolutely lovely. I could easily see him thinking she's just the most beautiful lioness ever and wanting to bring her home with him, but having no idea how to make her feel at home there. Definitely, definitely would love to see the two of them have cubs though.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:46 am
Annchen
Meet my slutty bard:

User Image

Bifrost could be Mr Right now... He's up for flings with or without cubs, but he will probably not admit that any resulting litters of rainbow ankle biters are his. (Might totally be Torbjörns, right?) He's nice to thralls, because he's more likely to hear gossip from them if they aren't afraid of him. He... stops being nice (avoids them) if they get pregnant.

I could see him having a run in with Näkki... I kind of like the idea of someone trying to take advantage of him. Who knows? They might end up friends if she ever decides she needs a wing man to snare a decent husband XD. I'd be up for the 2 potential baby daddies situation, but it'd take A LOT for him to take responsibility.

So... Any of your girls interested? biggrin
I would love to have Nakki meet up with Bifrost. She might not be so impressed by his rank in the pride, but his knowledge of the pride would be so advantageous. She would totally appreciate his usefulness as a wingman. Maybe...maybe he could teach her to sing so that she can attract the menz. (Also, I just love Bifrost so much).  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:01 pm
Princess_Feylin
She would be absolutely lovely. I could easily see him thinking she's just the most beautiful lioness ever and wanting to bring her home with him, but having no idea how to make her feel at home there. Definitely, definitely would love to see the two of them have cubs though.

That sounds fantastic! I'm happy for him to try and take her home. Did you want to do a guild RP or a AIM RP ? c:  

Velveteen Angel

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:15 pm
Velveteen Angel
Princess_Feylin

That sounds fantastic! I'm happy for him to try and take her home. Did you want to do a guild RP or a AIM RP ? c:
Guild RP would be much better. I only have AIM Express when I'm at work, and it doesn't log anything and that makes me nuts. Gaia, on the other hand, is fine for me at work, as long as it's not crashing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:47 pm
Princess_Feylin
Guild RP would be much better. I only have AIM Express when I'm at work, and it doesn't log anything and that makes me nuts. Gaia, on the other hand, is fine for me at work, as long as it's not crashing.

I completely understand! I'll start something up ASAP and fling you a link - Rogue Lands, I presume? C:  

Velveteen Angel

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:34 am
I was sitting here looking at Txur wishing that I had someone to offer him, and then I realized.

That I did.

I HAVE SOMEONE.

Or two someones, depending on which you like.

One is already in the pride. Mashujaa was kind of roughed up during her capture. She used to be loud and outspoken, but her initiation into the pride was pretty unpleasant and she was wounded. She's kind of become shy and hesitant and needs constant reassurance from those around her (especially her sister).

I also have Dalila. She isn't in the pride yet, but I've been thinking about tossing her in there for a long time now. She's quiet and meek and would be an easy capture, so getting her in the pride wouldn't be an issue at all.

LET ME KNOW IF U INTERESTED GRRRRL  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:02 pm
pinchmonster
I was sitting here looking at Txur wishing that I had someone to offer him, and then I realized.

That I did.

I HAVE SOMEONE.

Or two someones, depending on which you like.

One is already in the pride. Mashujaa was kind of roughed up during her capture. She used to be loud and outspoken, but her initiation into the pride was pretty unpleasant and she was wounded. She's kind of become shy and hesitant and needs constant reassurance from those around her (especially her sister).

I also have Dalila. She isn't in the pride yet, but I've been thinking about tossing her in there for a long time now. She's quiet and meek and would be an easy capture, so getting her in the pride wouldn't be an issue at all.

LET ME KNOW IF U INTERESTED GRRRRL
Those are both beautiful girls, and I could easily imagine Txur being drawn to either one. But didn't we talk about the idea of putting Mashujaa with him a while back? I think we did. I vote her (although Dalila is so damn pretty).  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 pm
Did we? I know we talked about putting her sister with Burz, but we probably did talk about Mashujaa and then I FORGOT LOL.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff