Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

Chozi sat there for a long time, after the God had left. The energy to see Tikoto had drained from him, and he nearly considered going back home. He couldn't though. He found himself still craving the dark lioness's company despite the warnings.

She could use him, he decided, and he would enjoy it. Just like in the past when they had met. Perhaps Tikoto would smell the god on him, and he could only hope she wouldn't tear him to shreds for it. He could only hope, but he needed to see her very dearly. He frowned at the feeling - the longing. It wasn't love, he didn't think. Lust, maybe? Maybe...

He sighed, allowing himself to relax a bit. He took a deep breath, finally standing and venturing into the graveyard. Perhaps Tikoto would help him clear his mind...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image

Savoring the thick membrane of blood around her maw, Tikoto cleaned herself with ragged paws, doing more harm than good. Her prey this short evening had been a young adolescent, on a pilgrimage of some sort, or so he had said before he died.

She knew someone else was in her territory because she had seen the paw marks, and it infuriated her. To think, someone so large, because surely it wasn't Chozi, was stomping around HER area! Her nostrils were too caked in blood though to pinpoint anything. The kill had soothed her, and filled her empty stomach, but it hadn't quieted her longing for flesh.

Leaving the body near the edge of her graveyard, she ventured to the top of one of the elephant skulls to plot. Maybe she would find this thing, and maim it; skin the hide for a pelt so that Chozi would be warm. He had to be cold, poor dear, since he was so fragile.

Seaki

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 pm
Painted Moose

Chozi ventured a bit deeper, looking around for the dark pelted lioness. Perhaps she was in the den she brought him to last he was here, so he decided to make his way there. Of course, searching for Tikoto on the ground would not prevail, since she was up high, but he didn't think that far.

"Tikoto?" he called out softly, upon reaching the inner part of the graveyard. His voice tended to echo a bit here, with all the bones an hollow spaces, and he didn't really want to shout. His voice carried a little bit though, and his eyes searched the grounds again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:22 pm
Seaki

She heard it in the stale wind that carried around her home. Tilting her dark head, she looked about in search of where she thought it might be coming from, since the sounds tended to echo. Picking her best guess, the agitated lioness sprang from the skull with a resounding roar.

After, she teased a little, though her voice lacked it's usual sadistic purr. Instead, it had a little bit more agression to it than last time. "Chozi? Chozi, come on out now, before I have to find you." Her voice tilted and swayed, picking up at moments between growls. She wasn't mad at him, but that didn't' mean she wouldn't take it out on him.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:44 pm
Painted Moose

Chozi felt a shiver trail down his spine with the sound of her roar. Tikoto was angry, he could feel it in his bones. "Over here...!" He called, venturing closer to where he thought he heard her voice. He stumbled over a half buried done in the ground, barely paying attention to where he was going.

Rounding a particularly large skull, that's when he spotted her. As long as he wasn't forced to leave, he didn't mind if she took her anger out on him. "Tikoto..." he said upon seeing her, to get her attention and get her to look at him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:08 am
Seaki

Following his call on the wind was as good as a beacon in a storm. She was unconscious of the lips that were pulled back over harsh gums, showing fangs yellowed by a rough diet. Her claws left deep gouges in the dry land behind her. Tap, tap, tap, stumble. Just the sound of Chozi stumbling sent a fresh wave through her.

She didn't need to see him or hear her name; she wasn't aware of either, really. With an aggressive roar, she charged the Cheeton, rising at the last moment to knock him beneath her. "Can't you SEE IT?" She seethed, her head turning every direction and seeing nothing. "Someone else is here, and they think they're hiding, but they're not. THEY'RE NOT." She raged into the wind, and in a sharp instant she turned to Chozi, "You didn't tell anyone about this place, did you?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:12 am
Painted Moose

Chozi fell hard to the ground, a burst of blessed pain spiking at his shoulder. He took a deep breath trying to concentrate on Tikoto's angered voice. He had honestly only been looking for Tikoto - he didn't know if the God had entered her lands or not, but he had really no control over what a god did of all beings.

"No, no, I swear I didn't, Tikoto. I came alone, I swear. I didn't tell anyone," he looked up at her with wide eyes, pleading with her. He needed her to believe him. He could smell the scent of lion, sure, but it was clouded thickly with blood and decay, he could hardly smell through it, after all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:39 pm
Seaki

"You swear on what? Your life?" She snickered, curling her lips back away from her canines once more. "I'll have to believe you, because you came back. No one else would dare be so bold...or so stupid."

Without being able to smell the God on him, she was content with pressing most, if not all, of her weight onto Chozi before backing down. "Why are you here? I didn't expect you back so soon. Don't you have...pride things to do?" She turned her back to him, walking at a brisk pace back to her skull.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:33 pm
Painted Moose

Well, that did sound quite silly. He knew he was putting his life at risk by simply coming here. He gave her a weak smile. "I don't know which, but I know I missed your claws in my skin..." He sighed. The weight of the lioness on him was almost comforting, but she backed away quickly.

"I'm not really extremely important. I won't be missed for a few days," he told her, pulling himself up to follow her to the large skull. Perhaps she would be able to rinse away the scent of the God.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:00 am
Seaki

She openly clucked her tongue, rolling her eyes at the weakness in that word. Missed. It was an endearing word, for someone whom you cared about, and that certainly never applied to her. Though, hadn't she missed him a bit as well...? At least, their...activities...

"Then why don't you just leave? If you have no one to watch over you, or to notice when you're gone," Tikoto purred, turning over her shoulder to look at him as she sauntered inside of the skull. It was large, but barely big enough for two to settle inside. "Or maybe I'll go back with you, hmm? Spice it up a bit."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:58 pm
Painted Moose

Chozi tilted his head to the side a little, frowning. It was true, though. Why did he not leave? Why did he not just stayed curled up within Tikoto's reach, ready to be torn bloody again?

"It's home, despite everything. The lands are what I'm used to. Friends will follow eventually," and with all this, Chozi still wanted a safe place to raise children. And that was his life dream, to raise children. It was all he ever wanted.

Well.

That's all he thought he ever wanted, and then Tikoto came along and made him bleed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:06 pm
Seaki

"Home is a word that is as temporary as love." Tikoto sneered. There was nothing wrong with pretending these things mattered, but in the end it was all just a game. A game that would bite rather than hold. "You can have it, then, if it makes you feel better. I'll take my freedom."

She racked her claws down the interior of the skull and left gauges in the bone. A piece chipped away exposing the acrid sky. "Come in to my 'home', sweetling. I want to taste your flesh tonight".

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:29 pm
Painted Moose
Chozi frowned - home, it was something that he found safe and even though Tikoto disliked it, it was not something he wished to change about himself. Of course, as soon as she invited him closer, he forgot all about the harsh words.

His craving would be smoothed and nurtured, and it was exactly what he needed. He needed this, and only she could provide it - the scratch that only she could itch.

"Please," he whimpered, following her in.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:50 am
Seaki

Checking over her shoulder, Tikoto made sure they weren't being trailed before devoting her attention to Chozi. He was every bit as sweet as a flower in the Spring, but if she pulled his petals he wouldn't wilt. He only became that much more beautiful to her.

She burned for the release that only he could give her, and the ache in her claws was almost too strong to bear. It made her calmer, more at ease with the world, with the taste of cheeton blood on her tongue. Ecstasy was too weak a word for it.

So when Tikoto raised her paw to him she did so with a manically happy smile, her heart beating out of her chest like a young girl. Tonight would be the best gift she had had in weeks, that she would make sure.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:44 am
Painted Moose
Chozi nearly sobbed with the near immediate relief that Tikoto's claws brought. It was a shaky sob that fluttered off into a soft moan, and he could feel his mind clear and body relax against the feeling. It was like he was boneless, completely at mercy to the lioness.

Chozi lived for this. This and his children, which Tikoto had given him as well. She gave him everything, and he was so blessed for her, he cherished her completely. He wished he could do more for her though - so much more.

"I want to give you everything," he whimpered.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff