Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:19 pm
An experiment gone wrong? Or a glitch in reality itself? Seto can't decide when he one day wakes to find several different versions of himself staring back at him from other times and dimensions. Some are a little older (The oldest being twenty six) Some younger (Three years being the youngest.) Some have different color hair and eyes while still others are part- animal. (Neko Seto!) And many... Many have crushes on any person in Seto's currant life, some even have a crush on him! What's a Seto to do?!

(Inspired by the currant guild siggy.)

1. Follow Gaia Rules.

2. Follow Guild's Rules.

3. Yes, you may create your own Seto, yes he can be either Hetro, bi, or same- sex oriented, female and or.... Anything! Even pregnant!)

4. You may have more than one character total though. Ex: Neko- Seto, Mokuba, Yami Malik can belong to one person.

5. Have fun.

6. PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! domokun

Characters Taken:

(Normal Characters)

Regular Seto: Arashi Cloud

Mokuba Kaiba:InunaideKaiba

(Multiplied Characters)

Neko Seto: Angel of Flames

Older Seto: Angel of Flames

Female Seto: Angel of Flames

Priest Seto:InunaideKaiba

Chibi Seto 1: InunaideKaiba

Chibi Seto 2:Angel of Flames

Ten Year Old Seto: Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:22 pm
Seto woke with a massive head- ache, and the thing that had woken him at nine on the almighty day of his rest, Sunday was the sound- no NOISE of a large body of people in his room. He opened one eye, then another.... And his jaw dropped completely.  

Arashi Cloud

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:47 pm
((ooh this sounds interesting, but of course I wanna take position of Mokuba, but I'll think of which Seto I want to play.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:08 am
((I'll be Neko seto plz! whee and/or any other seto you wold like me to be ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:42 am
Good and good! I'll put them down, post when you're ready!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:43 am
((I'll post a pic of Neko-Seto soon... Can I also be the 26 year old?))

Neko-Seto stretched his arms, mewing contently. The foot of Kaiba-dono's bed was really comfortable. He looked just like the regular Seto, except his hair was slightly longer (twas held back in a ponytail), and those cat ears and a tail also set him off from the origional.
"Ohayou, Kaiba-dono. Did they wake you up too?" Neko-Seto could have sworn that Seto's jaw was down to his waist line now. "What's wrong? You seem to be in shock." Neko Seto yawned, long cat fangs showing, his cat-like tongue curling up.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:19 pm
Seto blinked, looking at the other carefully... He blinked at the other carefully. "What's.... What's going on?" He questioned, as if the cat- boy would know. "How'd you all? When did this happen?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:29 pm
Neko-Seto purred in amusement. "Excelent question. Sadly, I don't know what's going on currently. I just woke up at the foot of your bed, knew where I was and who you are, and that's about it." The boys eyes looked human, until you noticed the slits instead of puples. "As for the rest of these guys, I havn't a clue."
The boy yawned again. "Is there any milk nearby, Kaiba-dono?"

((My sincere apoligies, I cannot spell sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:58 am
"In the kitchen maybe." Kaiba commented, getting up and making his way towards the door to escape the mass of other Seto's in the room. He finally managed to get out, feeling as though he'd just walked through an anime convention crammed into too small a space. Surprisingly the cat- boy had followed. Hopefully, Mokuba was awake already and Seto could explain the strange occurances to him, so he wouldn't get surprised to see that many duplicates walking around the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:44 pm
"Mm... milk." The boy purred as he followed Kaiba-dono out of the room. "Arigato, Kaiba-dono." Neko-Seto followed Kaiba-dono down the hallway, wondering where he was going. The boys cat-eyes were roving the hallways, drinking in every detail that he could find.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:15 am
"We'll get there in a bit." He commented, truthfully, leading the other into the kitchen, he got out a bowl and poured some milk into it, before setting it on the floor, wondering why it felt so natural to just do so. He blinked when the other started to lap up the white liquid with his tongue, before turning to find Mokuba sitting at the table already.

Seto felt himself relax somewhat already, as he approached the table.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:14 pm
"Arigato, Kaiba-dono!" Neko-Seto purred between laps of milk. It would be a rather awkward situation for a normal person, but since the boy was part cat, it didn't really matter to him. It all just seemed so... normal to him.
"So..." Neko-Seto asked, finising his milk and licking his lips, "What are you going to do with the rest of them?" His big blue eyes carefully ignored Mokuba's dropped jaw and bugged-out eyes.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:27 pm
Seto looked at Mokuba carefully. "Okay, I'm sure that you would prefer and explanation." Seto commented, truthfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:14 pm
((I'll puppet Mokie sweatdrop ))
Mokuba couldn't take his eyes off the boy thing on the floor. It looked just like Seto, only someone had cat-itized him or something.
"Yes... an explanation would be nice, Seto."

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:32 am
"To put it frankly, I woke up this morning and.... Seen several versions of myself all crowded into my room. I have no idea how they got there, or how many are there. And apparently, from what I've learned from him, they have no clue either." Seto commented, truthfully.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff