Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Snow ( Gene v Frost ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:01 pm
Gene had told Frost to meet her at the gym whenever he felt ready, she'd be there training all day. With the idea of fighting more Hunters and countering their patrols planted in her head now, she wasn't going to let her fists get soft.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:57 pm
Frost was concerned for Gene. Mostly, because he figured it was boil troubles again. That, or she was having issues that cuddles couldn't solve. That in itself was a bit disheartening. But, she'd asked for a spar. So, she'd get one. Arriving in his older styled outfit, the ghost gave her a look.

"And to what purpose is today's duel?"

Carhop Cavalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:49 pm
Gene gave Frost a cheery little smile, bowing to him as if partially in mockery but really just as a tease at his ideals of honor and dignity. "Practice. I want to make sure we're all ready for the next strike... whenever that happens."

She took a defensive stance at first, nodding at the boil. "Unless you're cocou." She stage whispered, using a word he'd taught her. Apparently it meant vicious chicken, but she only cared about the latter half.

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:27 pm
He bowed back- both of habit and thinking she honestly did it out of respect for his own habits. "Next strike?" Frost was curious as to what that meant, but none the less, was willing to aid her.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 pm
When she took a defensive pose, he took the one of aggressor, claws out, muscles tensing ready for him to dart and slash as was his usual tactic.

"I am no bird. I am a hound, and I think this will be good for me." He got close, blowing instead cold ice air at her.

"I have needed to rid myself of my extra energies."

HP: 50
DMG: 5

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:20 pm
"A chicken wolf." She cooed back, kicking out at him with a scaled leg. "I mean the next strike from whoever feels like ruining our schooling next. Hunters, horsemen, Titans, a rival school - we're bound to be attacked again at some point." She answered his original question with knit brows, jumping back to put distance between both of them.

"I think we'll need to train the newer students."

HP: 45
DMG: 3
istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 pm
He growled. There was no such thing as a chicken wolf. Plus that kick stung.

"So you would become the shield or the sword then?" posed it as a question. "There is a difference in protecting, and actively seeking a fight. A distinct reason why pups are not trained, only encouraged to learn."

He slashed at her again.

"Training sends the impression one must fight. There is no reason to initiate those ignorant in a battle they have no place in."

He huffed. "You must first teach peace before you teach war."

HP: 47
DMG: 3

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:38 pm
"A spiked shield." She quipped rather curtly, eyes narrowing at the boil. He was always lecturing her, trying to make sure she did what was "right." She appreciated it, definitely, but sometimes it just wasn't what she wanted to hear.

"Frost, it's going to become their fight - it wasn't ours, either. But then they came to us, started taking our friends and trying to deceive us and make us tell them our secrets. They won't stop, and you know that as well as I do." Her words shook and her brow creased as she threw a punch at the boil, keeping another arm up to her face for a block. "They have to be prepared."

HP: 42
DMG: 6

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:52 pm
Frost tried to grab at her to pull the other ghost into a swinging toss.

"You cannot speak of a certainty for things to come." He thrust out with his palm.
"Teaching with anger in your heart will teach that anger in your art- You cannot begin to teach if you cannot even begin to master yourself." Frost's eyes narrowed. "You care deeply, of this I know and understand in you, yet I too know the folly of these emotions. You're blinding yourself to the true problems."

He backed away.
"That you are becoming no better than those who would have used us for their means once upon a time."

HP: 41
DMG: 11

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:16 pm
Okay, ow. Frost's combos had gotten better, or she was just distracted by his philosophical yammering - it was probably both. Taken aback by the force of his thrust, Gene stood still and panted with her hand over her chest, silver eyes locked on to the boil in front of her.

"All I want is to make sure no one else gets converted. Let them and the Horsemen fight it out, I just want us out of the crossfire/" She declared, back straightening and fingers growing long. "I want the young ones to be prepared for what may come, too. We were hit so hard when the Coats first hit us - I don't want it happening anymore. We should at least be able to hold our ground, push them back."

HP: 31
DMG: 0

istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:31 pm
He kicked out before crouching, ears folded back and hair on end.

"Then would it not be better to teach of what and who you fight? Knowledge alone is a powerful weapon- to pair it with a hand curled to a fist is where you have lost sight."

He stalked and circled her, wary. "You spoke of horsemen, of rival schools, yet now focus on just the humans called hunters- You already show a bias in your words."

HP: 41
DMG: 4

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 4 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 5, 5 Total: 14 (4-40)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:50 pm
"And who would teach them to fight, Frost? BooTube? I believe it's up to us to mentor them in all aspects of who to fight." She shook her head, briefly transforming into the small boil dressed in green that Frost so feared, slashing out with the sword momentarily before receding into her true form again.

"You expect me not to have a bias? They took my friends, Frost. Sure, Medea pulled the wool over our eyes as well, but we share a common enemy with the Horsemen."

HP: 27
DMG: 4

USING: T3 Double Take

istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:41 pm
There was a snarl that escaped him when she changed into the green one, fur extending out, fangs and claws full bared as he was cut.

"You teach them what it means to be an enemy- what it means to go to war."
He let the blood run as she shifted, letting himself become the wolf he was so used to.

"You teach them the price of war- You teach them what it means to fight. Not how. How comes after. What use is a sword if you do not even know why you weild it and for what reason and purpose."

HP: 37
DMG:

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 3, 3 Total: 9 (5-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:16 pm
The ghoul watched as he pulled off his own transformation, attempting to use the moment to charge some spare ectoplasm into a medical salve, but the Fear flopped and didn't do anything but glow for a second. She swore under her breath, taking up a defensive stance.

"I suppose you're right, Frost. I am getting ahead of myself here - but you can't tell me that I'm not in the right. These white coats have to pay for their crimes."

HP: 27
Heal: 0

Using T1 Chill

istoleyurvamps

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 4 Total: 12 (3-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:04 pm
"Yes I can- Because it's not about being right." Frost's claws ran across the ground, scraping them across earth. He dove at her, aiming for her chest.

"You are not the one determine who is to be punished and how! By what right do you have to determine what is right and wrong in this world."

HP: 37
DMG: 5 (for 4 rounds, this is R1) (tainted fang T3)

Carhop Cavalier

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces