Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is just a splash... (Pachua & Quint) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:33 pm
He should be unpacking his boxes and getting settled into his dorm room. He should be setting up his fishtanks so that the habitats could settle and he could populate the tanks with fish. Instead? Quint was by a body of water - a lake he guessed. He crouched at the edge of it and even reached out a hand to splash at the surface of the water.

Quint missed salt water. 'Normal' water was okay but it always felt so strange and unnatural to him. It was almost like he couldn't breathe right in it, and it made his skin feel tight after soaking in it. He kept his interactions with the stuff at a minimum. <********' boring around here," he drawled after a couple of seconds of just crouching there. Though he wouldn't admit it out loud? He missed his family, even Kay.

He definitely would never admit to missing Kay.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:52 pm
Pales

Something, or rather someone vanished beneath the water before surfacing again to scowl from near some reeds. “Huh…” the head surfaced a touch higher. “You’re new?”

Blue hair and white scales peered at you from under the small scowl. “What exactly were you hoping to find in the pond? Leaches? I’m pretty sure we could dig some up for interest… or snack food.”

He didn’t personally enjoy leaches but, he was sure someone would find them tasty if a touch, well, rubbery and awful.

“What ARE You?” He moved a little closer staring at you, spreading feathery wings over the surface for buoyancy.  

endejester

Feral Cat

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:57 pm
Quint first heard the voice and then saw the individual attached to the voice when they made an appearance and moved closer. Leaches? Did he want them? He shook his head a little, "Nah, those are ********' nasty." He sort of cringed a bit at the idea of eating one. Quint would certainly observe one but that was beside the point.

"I am new. I'm uhh.. I'm a shark. They call me Quint." He said as a way of a blunt and simple introduction. He had no reason to not say his name to this figure and he certainly had no reason to be here exactly.

"Just... missed the water I guess." He shrugged a shoulder.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:22 pm
Pales

“Hmm” The boil nodded “They are pretty…” He crinkled his nose. “…Yeah, mice are better, even with the feet to contend with.”

He offered up a hand. “Pachua.” He replied. “Quetzalcoatl… I’ve never seen a shark! Hmm I’m, I’m not new but I only got back recently. I can say that the first couple days back were –anything- but boring.” He sighed.

He sank back into the water with a contented sigh. “Nice to know more people who enjoy the water though.” He waded further into the shallows and sat down so the water stayed up to his chest and let the water run off his wings.

“Monster Dorms?” He asked, the boil didn’t look undead but… it was better to be safe than story, either way he looked cool enough to be a monster, and probably really good at scaring too… hmph.  

endejester

Feral Cat

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:32 pm
"Most food tend to be better when there is some ********' substance to them," he agreed with a small nod. He wasn't too concerned about the boil who introduced himself as Pachua - he was here first and thus Quint deemed this place as Pachua's territory. He'd have to look elsewhere for a private place to sit.

Quint took the hand and shook once and then let it go. He was not much for all the touchies and the feelies.

"Glad there's some excitement for you. I just .. recently got to this place. I still need to unpack all of my s**t," he sighed deeply. "Maybe that's why I am so ********' bored, got stuff to do but don't want to do it, heh. But yeah, I'm in the monster dorms."

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:36 pm
Pales

“Yeah well, its harder to eat bigger food in these forms.” He shrugged. “Sorry if I interrupted, there aren’t a lot of places you can get away here, but sometimes you can get some quiet time under the water. I can only stay so long though, I don’t have…” He pointed for a moment. “Gills, just a snake.”

He looked thoughtfully out over the water for a moment.

“What would you rather be doing?” He asked after a moment.  

endejester

Feral Cat

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:25 pm
"Heh. Yeah. I was also adopted by ... non-monsters," He shrugged his shoulders as if that explained it. Quint didn't need to go into detail about incidents in his young life that caused his family to sort of maintain his diet. Quint saw no issue with the idea of eating living things but apparently he acted a little strange. Pssh. Whatever.

Quint shook his head, "Didn't interrupt s**t. I was just taking a gander around and getting a feel for the place. I mean it's ********' nice to meet someone who understands what it's like."

He sort of settled his rear onto the ground and just sat there, settling in for a bit of a chat with his new acquaintance, "What the ******** do you do around this place for fun, anyways?"

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:58 pm
Pales

That earned an interested look. “Were they at least swimmers?” He blinked. “What were tey? Undead? Ghosts? Demons?”

He blinked at the return question thoughtfully. “Ah… well, mostly I practice… trying to fly.” He stretched his wings out half way and then pulled them closed again.

“Swimming in the air, that’s half the battle. But remembering to flap too …ugh. It’s hard and tiring and it’s more frustrating because my wings are still on the small side… I’m on the small side.” He huffed grumpily.

“Literally EVERYONE I grew up with is bigger than me, scarier, more colorful. Even you’re scarier than me.” He gave a small laugh and flashed a grin.

He tipped his head at your tail thoughtful. “Man… I bet with some nice open water you’d be amazing to race though.”  

endejester

Feral Cat

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:13 pm
Being asked about his family was something he was never sure about, but since Pachua seemed okay he saw no cause to just not chat about that, it eased some of the homesickness he was currently trying to deny was there. "All sorta types of folks actually. Mom is a witch, dad is a demon or some s**t. One brother is an undead and I think my other one is a monster...There's a pumpkin on the way but... We dunno what the ******** that is gonna be," Quint stared thoughtfully skywards.

"My brothers and I were adopted," he shrugged a bit.

Quint let out a small grunt and then nodded, "Well you're still growin' right? Maybe you are one of those late bloomers or some s**t." It was probably the most encouragement Pachua was gonna get out of Quint.

"I don't often do that racing s**t," he said thoughtfully, "but I might humor you one day if you find some nice water to race in."

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:28 pm
Pales

“Heh…you’ll probably outpace me. I have to do this… whole body side to side thing unless I’m flapping around with these silly arms.” He laughed. “Makes you wonder how humans swim, I think someone said they do…”

He twisted some of his bangs around of of his ingers.

“You’re family sounds cool… I mean to me at least, but it’s not my family right?”

“I’d challenge you to a flight fight but I think You’d do better than me with that too.” He grinned.

“I’ll keep my eyes out though, back home… it’s a lot of rivers, I swear we fly because of the occasional waterfall, that or the old temples.”

“Other than that…we, well there was this odd…” He hesitated unsure how to describe it. “… It was like a dream, but it was very real, and a lot of us had it at the same time. And I think there were… humans in it too, because one of them didn’t realize I was a monster, and then it really worried him… and there was this, thing, ghoul, puppet I don’t know…she called herself Alice and she sorta…followed us back. If I figure out what happened maybe I can tell you more but I promise, it’s been nothing but odd since I returned.”  

endejester

Feral Cat

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:59 pm
"They swim like s**t," he said as if he had knowledge on the matter, but to be strictly honest? He didn't. Quint just refused to believe that humans had any sort of upper hand on anyone that lived in Halloween. It was just stupid.

Quint shrugged playing it off as if physically, "They're alright."

Inwardly? Quint loved and was proud of his family, but again he wouldn't admit that to anyone unless they managed to get really close to him emotionally.

The shark boil snorted, "A flyin' shark? That'd be some s**t. I think you'd have a fair chance if I ever grew wings though. I would have to have time to adjust, y'know?"

He listened to Pachua talk about his home and then about the event he'd gone through, "Your home sounds neat, but that other thing? ********' weird. Can I expect a lot of that s**t around here?" Jeeze. He should have done his research or at least paid attention to the news...

Would this be on the news?

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:44 am
Pales
Shitty reply sorry!!

“I… I am honestly not sure.” He admitted. “… I just came back and… I guess it was either bad timing or bad luck or, I’m not sure… but it happened.”

He smiled slightly at the vague acknowledgement of family and nodded like MAYBE he got the idea behind ‘they’re alright’…who knew… maybe he did.

“I wish my student form had a tail… stupid legs.” He sighed and flopped backwards with a small splash.

“Flying shark WOULD be pretty cool though, I mean …

“Yeah… but… hm, no I’m really not sure where to find out if that happens a lot, I know someone I can ask though.”  

endejester

Feral Cat

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 pm
Quint could do little else other than shrug and then accept. It was something beyond his control and thus he decided it would be dealt with as soon as it affected him personally. Thus far? It didn't affect him other than the boil telling him about it happening and so he decided to mostly not care about it.

Mostly. It was like a hypochondriac sitting across from someone with a cold, there was a worry that it would afflict him soon enough as well.

"Legs aren't too bad, I mean there's stupider ********' things to have on a body," he said thoughtfully, he lightly tapped his own nose to make point of it. Sure it was harder to hit now but it seemed so much more sensitive because it was a smaller target.

Quint let out a small, genuinely amused, chuckle, "It would be pretty ********' awesome, but I doubt it is gonna happen any time soon." Not unless there was an evolution he wasn't aware of. "I guess asking someone about past s**t around here isn't a bad idea, but it isn't top of the list I guess..."

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 pm
Pales

“I’ll ask, there is a student, Remi, he can be a real pest but if anyone has an idea, it’ll be him.” He nodded. “Here… this is better than legs by a lot.
“I still think…that snake tails are a great deal more reasonable than legs.” He grumped and tipped his head at the nose being tapped. “What’s so bad about a nose? I mean the shape is funny but you don’t…wobble about on it and stuff your legs down some cloth tubes.

He rubbed the tip of his own nose thoughtfully.

“I bet… if you started really low in the water you could get a really good launch though, I bet that’s pretty close to flying. And if that dosen’t work…I’ll take you flying.”He nodded.
“Well, I mean as soon as I don’t …crash land every time”  

endejester

Feral Cat

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:49 pm
Quint sort of uttered a grumble under his breath, "This stays 'tween us, but uh... Noses no matter what form seem to be a real ********' sore spot for me. Though I guess in this form it is a smaller target," he said thoughtfully on the subject. Then again it didn't stop his adopted father from giving a firm tap on the nose if something Quint did was out of line. The boil went momentarily gloomy.

"Guess practicin' is the ********' charm for anythin'," He replied amiably enough with a small grin passing over his lips, shooing away the earlier cloud that appeared on his features. "But I guess that could be fun if you are strong enough. I don't want to be dropped or somethin', it would suck balls."

It would suck balls indeed. He imagined himself plummeting to the ground and gave a shudder at the thought.

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces