Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Let Me Ex You A Question (Gene v Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:52 pm
WHAM! CRACK! SMASH!

That was the sound of Hel chucking a book shelf, which she carried down all the way from Mac’s room on the third floor of the reaper dorms, at Gene, who was in the gym. Luckily, for both Mac and Gene, the book shelf was empty. But still, it was a book shelf.

“HA!” The reaper cried, pointing a finger at the ghost after she threw the piece of furniture at her. “I would have thrown the book at you, but the book shelf was better!” She cried. Hel thought she was very clever.  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:04 pm
Hel was anything but stealthy, and Gene heard her forever enemy clomping and crashing around before she even got to the gym. As soon as she hefted and threw whatever the ******** it was that she'd carried all the way over here from Jack knows where, the doppelganger phased out and turned, giving Hel the most evil of glares she could muster.

"Really, Hel, you're too sweet. Now how about I mop up this mess with your fat a**.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:25 pm
Without much more flair, the ghoul snarled and rushed Hel with snapping teeth and a wolf's snout. Hel and her boilfriend, Mac, were both on Gene's s**t list - a rare spot to be put on. They should be honored, really.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 11

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:39 pm
Hel actually really did wish she hit her with that…sigh. Oh well. She made for an entrance at least. “I would tell you to kiss my fat a**—“ The reaper sneered, “But I know your lips would not stretch that far.”

The reaper lunged, though, admittedly, she was rather caught off guard by Gene taking on the appearance of a snarling wolf. Oops. It’d been a while since she tussled with the ghoul…she forgot she could do that…

That’s what she only managed to try and pry off the beast.

HP: 49 / 60
DMG: 2

Lucyal
Crew

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:06 pm
"Kiss that thing? Ha! I'd rather make out with one of the school's gnomes." Gene retorted with a huffed breath through the nose, returning to her normal form and locking hands with Hel. "In fact, I'm sure they'd love your a**. It smells just like their granny's crabapple pie." She cooed, slamming her forehead into Hel's.

A bit drastic? Yes. Gene just really disliked the ghoul - and their may have been some pent up Mot feelings involved as well.

HP: 48/50
DMG:7

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:11 pm
Hel snorted loudly with laughter, and gripped Gene’s hands tightly as the ghoul grabbed onto them, pushing back against her. “Ha! The only way you would know something like that, Genie, is if you had your head up my a**!” The reaper let out a laugh, even as Gene gave her a vicious head butt, and closed one eye briefly.

She didn’t attack yet for some reason…maybe she thought it was cute that Gene was so mad. Like a fluffy Scareon Pup or something.

HP: 42 / 60
DMG: 0 (disowning her I swear)

Carhop Cavalier

Lucyal
Crew

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:34 pm
Oh, she'd show you a scareon pup Hel. With a a disgruntled frown, she rushed Hel again and threw a weak formed fist that barley grazed the ghoul. "No, you a** just stinks enough to permeate the whole damn gym." She sassed back, raising and eyebrow in challenge and questioning.

"Why are you even here, Hel. How did you find me and why on Jack's good orange sun would you think a bookshelf would make a good weapon against a being that can warp through walls.

HP: 48
DMG: 2

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:44 pm
“My a** can not stink if Mot pinched it the other day.” Hel sneered back at the ghoul, taking the light punch with ease. It seemed like the reaper was finally getting serious about fighting the ghoul, as she made a fist and returned the favor, socking Gene in the stomach.

“It is the gym! I am here to battle, and as for how I found you…call it intuition!” She then grinned. “You should be flattered by the effort I put into bringing you a book shelf, screecheart!”

HP: 40 / 60
DMG: 6

Lucyal
Crew

Carhop Cavalier rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 8, 5 Total: 22 (4-40)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:51 pm
Gene's eyes flashed in anger from Hel's far too stinging comment about Mot and her a**. "You're a little b***h, honey. Mot doesn't play around like that - he wouldn't even kiss in public." She half purred half roared, fangs growing yet again from her teeth.

She wasn't sure what Hel feared, but she could imagine her disgusting boilfriend lying in a pool of his own blood would do. Once the illusion had been cast, and Hel distracted, the doppelganger rose from the floor in a flash and delivered a solid kick to the head.

"Don't talk about a gentleman in such a demeaning manor."

HP: 42
Dmg: 10

USING T3 DOUBLE TAKE

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 11 Total: 21 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:51 pm
"No, that is big b***h to you, you little twa--" Then anything else Hel was going to spout off was cut short at the illusion. Hel's mouth twisted in horror, and briefly, she was frozen in place. That was awful, and it consumed her until Gene snapped her out of the illusion by kicking her.

That was pretty dirty.

The illusion and that kick to the head. Hel never did head shots...but she was about to make an exception, especially after that.

The reaper hit the ground hard though, letting out a hiss as her head immediately started to throb from pain. "You b***h!" The reaper snarled, all forms of teasing over. She rolled up from the floor, and lunged at Gene. Hel twirled, and delivered a round house kick to the ghoul, aiming for her head now as well.

HP: 30 / 60
DMG: 15

Lucyal
Crew

Carhop Cavalier rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 4, 3 Total: 16 (5-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:11 pm
Okay, the head kick coupled with the dead boilfriend totally wasn't fair on her part - but this was a fight! Hel had assaulted her! What the hell else was she supposed to do, play nice? This was an alumnus she was facing, after all!

Hel's retaliation was brutal, and Gene was knocked to the floor with a loud THOOMP and a crack of false flesh. She groaned, rolling off to the side and channeling ambivalent FEAR into her palms, creating a salve to spread on her head wound, nullifying some of the damage done.

"So, play time's done with, eh?" The doppelganger jeered, standing with a smirk. "Fine by me, sister. Your a** is grass."

HP: 39
Dmg: 0
Heals: 12

USING T1 CHILL

Lucyal rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 2, 1, 2, 3 Total: 26 (9-36)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:04 pm
Even after knocking Gene down to the ground, Hel was still stalking towards her. Yes, Hel did start this by throwing a book case at her. A book case. But Gene was a ghost so the chances of it really harming her were slim to none...but bringing dead beaus and then head shots had set Hel off that...edge.

"Play time is over." The reaper didn't bother to let Gene have too much of a break after she healed herself. A spell circle appeared under the reaper's feet, and Hel swung her arm out towards the ghoul. From the spell circle at her feet her magic condensed into the form of a large raven which shot through the ghost.

HP: 30 / 60
DMG: T3 Battle Cry - 24

Lucyal
Crew

Carhop Cavalier rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 1, 2, 3, 3 Total: 17 (7-28)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:40 pm
"What the-" Gene blurted before being nearly impaled by the gigantic raven's beak, sending her soaring into the sky. Her stomach would definitely have been bruised, he ribs cracked, maybe even internal bleeding. She was always thankful to be made of pure ectoplasm.

She was also incredibly glad she could float. While no flier, the ghoul could flip herself around mid-air, and begin a divebomb towards Hel with a scream as she phased in and out of corporeal form, gaining momentum with each flash before finally phasing through the Reaper ghoul, pulsating with foreign FEAR and anger.

She came out on the other side smirking. "Never send a ghost flying, dingus."

lucyal

HP: 15
DMG: 14
USING T2 Battle Cry

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:24 pm
As Gene started to barrel back towards her, Hel stood her ground. She didn't even bother trying to block an attack. Gene was a ghost, what good would it do? Hel winced though as the ghoul phased through her, not at all liking the feel and the discomfort it brought.

She immediately whirled around though, and reached out to try and land a hit on Gene before she got too far, just barely managing to clip her. Hel's lips curled into a sneer, and she was about to spout off some stuff. Like why Mot got the balls to dump Gene in the first place, but as soon as the thought came to mind...it went away.

She couldn't bring herself to say anything about that to her. Matters of the heart were painful.

HP: 16 / 60
DMG: 4

Carhop Cavalier

Lucyal
Crew

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:41 pm
Oh, so bitter banter and insults were over, then? Good. Gene preferred to not listen to rubbish speak all day. Crossing her arms and glaring at the ghoul opposite her, she began to float mid-air and stare, unblinking.

Why did Hel dislike her so much, anyway? Why was she always antagonized by this Reaper? Was it because she was a Ghost? No, Hel wasn't racist. She may have been rude, crude, and all together impossible to deal with, but she was too noble to look down on a person because of their FEAR makeup.

Was she jealous, perhaps? Jealous that Gene could make Mot at least feel safe, if only for a little while.

Or perhaps they were just oil and water, never meant to mingle. She shrugged, unfolding her arms but continuing to float. "Hel, why did you seek me out, anyway. Why do you insist on making my life... Hellish?"

Eugh, that accidental pun was terrible, and she saw it coming a million miles away.

HP: 11
DMG: 0 (stupid ghoul)

lucyal

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out