Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Hamish Hotson: Vampire [Ready] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter since December 26, 2014
  👍
View Results

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Hamish Hotson
Nicknames: Hot-Toddie (loves it but hates it at the same time), Hotson, Mish (call him Ham and he will drain you... or try too).

Faction: Undead
Race: Vampire

Natural Ability: Heightened Senses: A sharper sense of sight, smell, and hearing.

Personality: Loyal to a fault and sometimes comes on too strong to those he feels particularly close too. Hamish is innocent in some ways, especially when it comes to physical representations of feelings/emotions. He is a mixture of innocence, loyalty, a*****e, a vain s.o.b, and sassiness that lends to a bit of a chip on his shoulders.

History:
He is on the outs with his family. He rarely communicates with his parents and he has a little rivalry with his younger sister who thinks she knows everything. His family fortune is somewhat low thanks to his fathers expenditures through collecting animals and then losing them. Hamish prefers not to be associated with his father. His mother is the one with the level head in the family and tries to control what goes on. This also does not work well with Hamish, hence, he enjoys being away most times then around.

- Tea
- Dead bodies
- Being told he's pretty/handsome yet doesn't outwardly show it.
- Collecting items from dead bodies if they are interesting enough.
- Libraries; nothing like a good book!
- Going for walks; helps him think.
- swearing / cursing

Dislikes:
- Being questioned
- Dumb people/creatures
- Being bored
- Cleaning
-

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
He has enrolled to get some stimulation and to prevent boredom from occurring. Learning new things is considered fun to Hamish and developing his skills as well as knowledge is what he really wants to do with his life. This also ties in with his idea of him being the "best of the best" and liking the challenge of having to one up someone else.

FEAR Ability: The Mind: Lowers opponent’s accuracy; makes it harder for them to hit you.
Hamish likes to cut his opponent up mentally through insults or truths that others want to remain hidden. This fear is a delight to Hamish and he loves to use it as it makes him feel superior (a lesson he unfortunately learned from his mother).
The fear begins when Hamish marks his victim via a paper cut wound that would be so small the opponent wouldn't notice. Once the mark is made, a delirium drug (or illusion) starts to enter the victims body thus enabling his FEAR attack. Then through his illusions and observations Hamish beings to unravel hidden truths that his opponent does not wish to be exposed.

User Image
Physical Description: Tall/skinny
Height:6 ft 2"tall
weight: 180
Eye Colour: Pale blue/green/gray
Hair Colour/Style: Wavy with slight curls at the end.
Colour: Wheat

Skin Colour: Pale
Clothing Style/Colours:
- Argyle Sweater: brown/cream (or grey/white)
- Black leather pants
- Dress black leather shoes

Accessories:
- Scarf
- Jacket
- tea cup
- magnifying glass necklace? or accessory (idk)

**Newest items added in red

References: N/A

Plot Ideas:

Songs:

Pin:

Future Job: Mad Scientist.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:15 pm
**Art by demon_pachabel

Playlist:

- Shatter Me Featuring Lzzy Hale - Lindsey Stirling
- Danse Macabre
- Ellie Goulding - My Blood
- Hot Bodies in Motion - Under My Skin
- Chills by Down with Webster
- Skyfall Vitamin String Quartet (Adele)
- Vitamin String Quartet Performs Avicii's "Wake Me Up"
- Breath of Life- Florence + The Machine
- Drumming- Florence + The Machine
- The Cave by Mumford & Sons
- Awake my Soul by Mumford & Sons
- The Sound of Silence
- Bastille - Pompeii
- Franz Ferdinand - I´m Your Villain
- Devil you Know
- Stabilo - Flawed Design
- Pendulum 'Witchcraft'  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But i really like this:
Nice Suit for Work (Pants)
Human F Potion
Frosted Fondness (Argyle Sweater Vest)
Beyond Brown (Coat)
Navy Angelic Sash
Astra-82: Blue Blinking Dashing Eyes (Still)
Light Edgar Hair (Cream)  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:42 pm
Plot Ideas:

Make it ____! : Have someone dye his hair as a joke and basically Hamish looses his s**t over the idea of his beautiful wheat hair being another colour that he doesn't like.

Investigation: A murder or mystery that needs to be solved. He does enjoy a good romp by puzzling things out.

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:26 pm
Pets:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:35 pm
Hi Hi im no Admin or even veteran but iv been haunting TiH for a while

Everything looks pretty good except you might want to elaborate more on his FEAR

How exactly does he "cut" people with his insults and their hidden truths? Does he use illusions to take the form of a person his opponent knows who then insults them or reveals hidden truths only the opponent and the person he's portraying should know to rattle the person up?

Does he actively cut them to make them experience a illusion like that?  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:44 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Hi Hi im no Admin or even veteran but iv been haunting TiH for a while

Everything looks pretty good except you might want to elaborate more on his FEAR

How exactly does he "cut" people with his insults and their hidden truths? Does he use illusions to take the form of a person his opponent knows who then insults them or reveals hidden truths only the opponent and the person he's portraying should know to rattle the person up?

Does he actively cut them to make them experience a illusion like that?

Any input is most welcome!

Oooh all very interesting ideas! *taps lips* I like the concept of him cutting (like a paper cut small so they don't notice) his opponent and 'poisoning' them via a delirium drug (or illusion) to start his FEAR attack. Then through his illusions and observations Hamish beings to reveal hidden truths.

hmmm I will have to add this into account 8D thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:05 pm
Your Welcome!

Maybe he can use his FEAR to create a hallucinogenic toxin in his nails so if he maybe is able to grab them and dig his nails in enough to draw blood it could get in their system it could be geared specifically to cause the person to imagine seeing him as someone they care about insulting them or someone they know loudly broad casting a important secret they know about the opponent

Maybe in later years such a FEAR could evolve into a toxin he could inject with his fangs  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:18 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Your Welcome!

Maybe he can use his FEAR to create a hallucinogenic toxin in his nails so if he maybe is able to grab them and dig his nails in enough to draw blood it could get in their system it could be geared specifically to cause the person to imagine seeing him as someone they care about insulting them or someone they know loudly broad casting a important secret they know about the opponent

Maybe in later years such a FEAR could evolve into a toxin he could inject with his fangs

emotion_kirakira <3 ooh interesting! I like the idea of his fear evolving as he ages/gains experience from school.

I'm toying with the idea of having his illusion power work on and off. (Which pfft Hamish would NEVER admit cause he's so vain >3> though you wouldn't be able to tell seeing as he uses his power of observation as well as heightened senses to pick apart his victim). I don't know if i like the idea of him casting an illusion in regards to his victims loved one via insults... THOUGH that kinda works with his personality of "innocence/ignorance of feelings/emotions" and him having no idea what its like as he hasn't really experienced that turmoil before. hmmmm. Ideas and things~

(:  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:31 pm
Ah so he's a Sherlock type with intense powers of observation

I was thinking the illusion the person saw might be a product of their own mind however if he is a Sherlock Holms type your idea where the FEAR based illusion is built by him and run by him but is triggered by a small cut probably fits him better and might freak the opponent out even more plus it gives it a good accuse for not working if he misses if his observation is wrong and he plays the illusion wrong the person might beable to see right through it

(Note FEAR abilities can only be used in battle)

Ohhh and just a aside I just looked at his playlist! Are you a fan of Lindsey Stirling's music or just Shatter Me?  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:41 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Ah so he's a Sherlock type with intense powers of observation

I was thinking the illusion the person saw might be a product of their own mind however if he is a Sherlock Holms type your idea where the FEAR based illusion is built by him and run by him but is triggered by a small cut probably fits him better and might freak the opponent out even more plus it gives it a good accuse for not working if he misses if his observation is wrong and he plays the illusion wrong the person might beable to see right through it

(Note FEAR abilities can only be used in battle)

Ohhh and just a aside I just looked at his playlist! Are you a fan of Lindsey Stirling's music or just Shatter Me?

Possibly idk I may change it though cause i dont want to step on toes for the cosplay rule. Then I thought the aspect of the attack "the mind" it doesnt really sound like physical harm, but more of a mental attack. So i dont know about that quite yet. I might just have him sit back and allow the illusion to take over the mind of the other person while he does nothing but waits for his victim to turn into a puddle of mess~ Or have the mental attack give him time to escape from harms way~

(yes, i know~)

Yup! I have a playlist of Lindsey's music~! (: so cool!! I love how she can dance/freestyle while she plays the violin~  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Yeah the mind isn't for dealing damage its more to make yourself harder to hit in some way my Dormouse Girl Camilla's FEAR Ability uses the mind its essentually like Double Team from Pokemon she creates two exact illusionary copies of herself so its harder to hit the real Camilla

And Cool! I love the music itself and how she has brought the Violin into other music genres like Dubstep, Hip-hop, and Electric and shown how awesome the violin can be! It is also awesome how she can dance while playing!  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:43 pm
Rikku Takanashi
Yeah the mind isn't for dealing damage its more to make yourself harder to hit in some way my Dormouse Girl Camilla's FEAR Ability uses the mind its essentually like Double Team from Pokemon she creates two exact illusionary copies of herself so its harder to hit the real Camilla

And Cool! I love the music itself and how she has brought the Violin into other music genres like Dubstep, Hip-hop, and Electric and shown how awesome the violin can be! It is also awesome how she can dance while playing!

surprised oooh neat!
My concept was like the idea hidden truths revealed and therefore causing confusion, disorientation, and well um fear lol. And if the opponent didnt have a hidden fear then Hamish would create one~

3nodding Indeed! The sound is amazing 3nodding My fav is her Elements one~  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:17 am
That sounds like it would work pretty well where if he can't pick out a fear the person has he has to just play on observing other things the opponent might dislike

Camilla's fear might be hard to pick out because she's afraid of big powerful storms though she does get lery of intense rain, wind, and lightning seprately so if he couldn't see the whole storm fear he might beable to work with the parts that make up the fear Sherlock types are so cool lol

Yush! I don't have a favorite which I listen to more depends on my mood but Transcencence and (All three the street jam, the original dub version, and the orchestral version), Elements(I actually favor the orchestra version a bit more) I probably listen to more often Moontrance is fun too! lol  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:05 pm
Rikku Takanashi

sorry! I didnt know you responded to me @_@ (quoting me usually works)

3nodding Indeed! Just bouncing things around, it may take a while to get him.
Yeah, he could create the illusion of tornado 8D and have things go flying around mixed with the sound of booming thunder idk lol

3nodding Yeah same thing with me. How im feeling effects the music i listen too. Like when i do my homework 8D i prefer instrumental music. Yeah moontrance is interesting too!  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff