Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Knock Knock, Who's There (Helki x Zaire) [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:27 am
Zaire.

Helki grinned to himself as he stood before the door of the room that was right next to the one he had just moved into upon his successful transfer to Amityville Academy. According to the schedule that was handed to him, he was supposed to sit through an orientation for the next two days before he could then join the other first years in their classes. A new place with new people to meet and befriend. He could barely contain his excitement at the days to come now that he was over the initial reluctance of having to leave the familiarity of his home, family and the friends he had previously made behind.

What kept him going, which he reminded himself constantly of, was the Mahamba boil who resided behind this door. Everything he had done was so that he would eventually be reunited with Zaire. His parents had no choice but to relent, given how much he bugged, begged and badgered them to no end until he got what he wanted even though Jack helped them if they ever figured out what had consumed the Honshu wolf boil to suddenly pursue such a notion with such fervent.

He had to admit that he did not understand why Zaire suddenly upped and left him without a word one day. Things were going fine between them and they were happy. He could not see what it was that had driven the other away from him without so much as leaving him an explanation. He must not have had a choice in the transfer - that had to be it. And so it became his personal goal to seek Zaire and ensure that whatever was necessary to take him back to the Mahamba boil's side was done. And so here he was. Finally.

Zaire, Year One.

He read that over and over again with glee, wondering now how the other boil would react the moment he answered his door and realised who it was yonder. He wondered how he and Grey were after all this time that they had been apart. Had they gotten fatter or thinner? Zaire had probably gotten fatter given how much of an appetite he always had and the paucity of physical activity he tended to favour. As for Grey... well he hoped that the mini was still alive with how long he wasn't around to ensure that Zaire didn't attempt to turn him into an impromptu snack just because the cafeteria was too far for him.

Taking a deep breath, he checked to ensure that he was looking his best then lifted his hand to rap soundly on the door.

Cheekiebirdiee"

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:18 pm
When a knock came he peered lazily from the bed to it and then to Grey, trying to mentally will the mini to open it. But not much to his surprise, the mini yawned just as lazily and rolled on its back in the floor. "Seriously?..." He groaned hoping the visitor would just go away, but at another knock he realized this wasn't happening.

Trudging towards the door his tail swung across the floor in irrtance. Several minis dodging the reptilian boys tail as he curled his knuckles around the door knob. Pulling the door open the scowl on the monsters face dropped for a look of pure shock, one he rarely wore. As present caught him Zaire went to slam the door back for a breather but found he was unable as Grey rushed out to tackle the Honshu wolf boil's leg.

Jacking perfect, he knew he should have eaten that little b*****d.

"...." For a moment he stared at the pair then simply turned and went back inside the dorm, leaving the door open since he knew Helki would help himself to coming in anyways now. Several thoughts raced along with his heart, how, why and for what reason was he here?

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm
"Hey..." Helki beamed at Zaire when the door opened to reveal the Mahamba boil behind it. This was the exact moment that he had been working so hard for all this while and it brought him great delight, seeing the scowl on his face immediately give way to a look of pure shock when he realised that it wasn't another unwelcomed visitor who had knocked on the wrong door and disturbed his rest.

Before he could move however, he laughed and carefully pried Grey from his leg to snuggle up the mini in his arms. "Grey! How have you been? Has Zaire been bullying you all this while?" Looking the mini all over and noting to himself that it seemed to be relatively unharmed, he scratched lightly behind its ears for a bit then started towards the other boil after nudging the door shut behind him with his shoe.

"... I know it's been a while." The Honshu wolf boil started solemnly, not at all sure what to make of his earlier observation of the other's response to his presence. He might be ignorant at times but he had seen the look of horror in Zaire's eyes when he realised that he couldn't slam the door on him back there just because Grey chose that exact moment to dash out to greet him. "Aren't you happy to see me..?" He probed tentatively then waited.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:22 pm
Blue eyes watched the minis and the other boil, narrowing when seeing the thing delight by a mere touch. It wasn't like he didn't pet Grey, the spoiled brat. He would be getting rationed food for a week for that purring. Snorting loudly Zaire rolled on his side in the bed and watched the Honshu wolf moving towards him.

"I don't remember inviting you?..." He drawled lazily, eyes darkening a bit.

Dodging the question with one of his own he yawned. A visit he had to be here for a visit, but then again. "I'm not unhappy." He wasn't really, just shocked? No that wasn't right, more of startled. He had figured the time away, or rather in the time away that Helki would have given up on him. It wasn't like the other wasn't handsome enough to find another boilfriend.

Nothing wanting things to really drag on he shut his eyes and gave a small snort, "why you here...Helki?"

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:25 am
Helki felt his blood turn cold the instant Zaire pointed out that he hadn't invited him into his room. Giving Grey another scratch, this time below its chin, he set the mini down and watched it bound over to rejoin the other boil on his bed. "... you didn't say otherwise so I kind of assumed that I could come in." He flicked his ears, his tone strangely calm as he glanced around to see if there were any tell-tale signs that the Mahamba boil was currently in a relationship with another during his period of absence.

"If I'm interrupting something, I can go. My room's just next to yours and I just got here today so..." He started rambling, a quirk of his whenever he was nervous about something. "I missed you. I didn't know where you went so I kept searching and searching and even when I came to know that you were here, there was this really long waiting list that I had to be put on before the academy could process my transfer..." He spilled it all out eventually, his lips quivering as he recounted everything he had done in order to get him to Amityville Academy so that he could be with Zaire again.

"I wanna see you Zaire. I want to be by your side no matter what. Please don't chase me out now..." The begging was pathetic. He was pathetic. But Helki didn't care with how he was tearing up and rapidly turning into a sniffling, sobbing mess before the one boil whom he had been pining over for the longest time ever. He didn't come all the way out here just so that Zaire could deny him and what he felt about him. They were meant to be together and he knew it and he was going to do everything in his power in order to make that a reality.

He wouldn't know what he would do if he were to lose the Mahamba boil a second time.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:11 pm
The begging was pathetic. Helki was pathetic. But honest and that's what drew him to the other boil so much. No matter if it was embarrasing or stupid, Helki would never always say what was on his mind. Zaire admired that as foolish as it was, on a lazy smile he scooted on his bed and gave a pat. "Stop crying....you look dumb." That was it, there was no reassurance he wouldn't chase him away, no nothing but that's how it always was with them.

Patting once more he closed his eyes and murmured, "you really are weird you know..?"

Zaire didn't understand Helki, didn't understand how he could blindly follow him anywhere in the name of love. Not that he didn't feel for Helki, it just wasn't love what he felt and he wasn't a creature that would led another on. But he was also not one to deny urge or carry guilt well. Stretching his eye opened to peer for the other.

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:21 am
Pathetic, dumb and weird. There weren't many adjectives that Zaire used to describe Helki even during the time when they were both together. None of them were positive granted, but the Honshu Wolf boil still showered him with affection, spoke whatever was on his mind and was happy with what he could get from the Mahamba boil nonetheless.

But that was back then.

With things the way they were now, he sniffled and rubbed at his eyes with his hands, remaining where he was until Zaire patted the spot next to him another time. "I can't help it..." Climbing onto the Mahamba boil's bed, he watched him closely as he tentatively curled up around him, still a little wary of the other's intentions. "You... didn't seem to want me here..."

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:02 pm
As the other curled around him, his tail swung up to rest around the other boil. He liked the warmth the other radiated, it was comforting in a strange way. Slowly his eyes lidded and he yawned loudly, settling in against the other body. "I want you here some days.." The words were genuine, because some days he did feel more affectionate towards Helki and some days, just a few out of the blue days, he did miss him.

"Have you looked around campus....yet?" Question posed lazily as his face turned in to nuzzle the others neck, knowing he was pouting. Something about Helki pouting he actually cared about, most of the time at least. Besides getting up to give him a small tour, just to get food mostly, sounded nice.

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:32 am
For the briefest of moments, Helki stiffened beneath the tail that swung up to rest around him, the conflict of emotions evident in his gaze as he peered at Zaire. Was this all for real? Or just something that the Mahamba boil felt like rolling with at the moment just because he had in his arms a convenient, willing and warm body around him? He debated with himself in his mind for a bit before eventually relenting at the other's admittance that his presence was desired even if it was going to be on certain specific days.

"... which ones?"

His voice quivered with excitement, anticipation and hope. His hand stretching out to gently prod Zaire's side at the loud yawn that was let out. Such a lazy boil who would nap the entire day away if he could get away with it. That particular thought never failed to give him the warm fuzzies and make him smile. "No... I thought that could wait till after we've met. My belongings are still unpacked in my room."

Came his sheepish reply which was followed shortly by a soft rumbling from the back of his throat at the nuzzling he was getting. Oh how he had missed this. Tilting his head a little, he rubbed his nose against the other's cheek and temple. "Do you wanna... you know, show me around..?" He finally whispered after a while.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:07 pm
When asked for the specific days he snorted softly and yawned again. Intent on not answering if only because he knew that Helki would make himself more known. Instead he latched to the turn of subject and scratched the other boils ear as he was poked at. "See...that's why you're weird...you should have walked around first." At least he thought so, he had explored the entire first day.

Mostly looking for cool places to sleep but that didn't need to be said.

The cool rub of nose brought back fond memories and he let out a slow murr. Enjoying the cuddling and stroking a clawed hand down the other boils back. "Yeah...I'm starving, so lets go to the Creepateria first.."On that he began to uncoil from Helki assuming the other would follow suit and with him out of the dorm door. "Let's go.."

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:30 pm
The fact that Zaire deliberately did not supply him with an answer to his posed question did not go unnoticed by the Honshu wolf boil. He chose to let it slide, thinking that it didn't matter in the long run since he could use that later on if the Mahamba boil started objecting to him coming over to his room regularly to spend time with him.

"Don't see what's wrong with wanting to see you instead of the school first..." He shrugged and flicked the ear that was being scratched. "Okie." Pouting, he followed Zaire's lead, surging forward to try to snag his hand in his.

"So what's good there..?"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:35 pm
Feeling the warmth from the others hand he snorted, but allowed him to hold tight as he wanted, his own grip lose. Leaning into the other he led them out and down the hall of the monster dorms. "Hm?...Oh...I donno...it's all edible." He smirked slightly looking down to the other, he should know better, Zaire would eat anything and think it was delicious.

Or mostly anything.

"Anywhere you want to see after food?" It wasn't like they needed a plan but might as well wander around with a place in mind.

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:06 am
Things seemed pretty much the same between them. It was almost as if Zaire had never left his side. Helki mused to himself, holding tightly onto the other boil's hand as they made their way across the monster dorms towards their destination. It was only on rare occasions when Zaire would respond favourably to little things like this - Helki already knew that. So long as he didn't try to avoid or push him away, the wolf boil figured that this was something that he could roll with.

"Better that than the minipets. I hope that you didn't try to eat Grey when I wasn't around."

He wrinkled his nose and lifted his gaze to meet Zaire's, his disapproval of the other's consumption of minipets as an alternative form of sustenance obvious on his face. He wasn't able to get Zaire to quit that particular behaviour back when they were still together. The least that he had managed to get the Mahamba boil to settle for was that Grey was off limits since he was his gift to him. Yet even then, there were times when Helki genuinely feared for the mini's safety when he wasn't at Zaire's side.

"How about the classrooms? What class have you signed up for?"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 am
His gaze went slightly annoyed for the comment but quickly turned playful as he leaned over to n** the wolf boils ear. "Grey...is safe..." He smirks and laughs, tail swaying up to curl around his waist. "For now.." Grinning the tail squeezes tightly.

Classrooms.

"Hnn...I don't know...I kind of just show up to things.." A shrug was given casually for the explanation, leaving out the part of when I feel like getting up. "There's an art class coming up soon...we can do it together if ya want?" Not that he really cared to go to that either but it would be more appealing with Helki there to bother.

baby_gwing

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:43 pm
Helki gave a soft whine at the n** to his ear, his legs going jelly beneath him as he clung onto Zaire to keep from tripping and falling flat onto his face. "Grey isn't for eating you dwerp." Poking the other boil's side to try to get his point across, he went on to fuss over his attitude towards attending classes. "You are going to take forever to graduate if you don't set yourself a schedule or target or something."

The wolf boil had a pretty good idea as to what lay between the unspoken lines already for Zaire's case. Really now. The Mahamba boil was indeed a huge and hopeless sloth who wouldn't be able to get anything done if he didn't have him at his side. He began to smile however when Zaire asked if he would like to go to an art class with him. Now that was more like it. With any luck, he would be more amenable to the idea of attending classes now that he was around to nudge him in that direction.

"Okie. Do we have to sign up somewhere because some of these classes have limited places and materials or something to that effect?"

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces