[Open] Avid's Party Animals - Plot Pot Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:02 pm
Howdy, folks! I'm recovering from a severe case of RL and muse death and have been wanting to get back into the swing of things here. So, here is a quick, easy, lazy simple plot and RP search thread. If interested, but not necessarily comfortable with posting or you want to be a secret squirrel, by all means PM me. Otherwise, feel free to post here. I'm game for guild, PM, or possibly IM RP. Skype is my main go-to messenger, but I can use AIM if you don't have a Skype account. If you do add me, please do let me know who you are on here, unless your username is the same as on here, then I'll likely figure it out. c:

Skype username: missa4u
AIM sn: avidnodana
Or PM or quote me here or in the shop thread

Now, a thing to note, sometimes my muse is a fickle beastie and getting up a post feels kinda like pulling teeth or RL starts getting hectic and my posts can come more slowly, but please do have patience and poke me if you're waiting a while. Sometimes all I need is just a friendly reminder.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:03 pm
~ RP List ~

Suha -
High Above Me - W/ Ami
Decidedly Different - W/ Kazuki

Gece -
Stay With Me Tonight - W/ Jemmnu
Suddenly Struck - SRP W/Nena [ Done ]

Nayeli -
Picnic in the Rain - W/ Dubhshith

Brezanae -
The Rivers Sing - W/ Swift [Done]
Sun Ray - W/ Anansi

Lakiya -
For The Birds - W/ Nomino

Saba -
Do I know you, sir? - W/ Mati
Fish Out of Water - W/ Tuva

Fivin -
How Things Have Changed - W/ Vorona

Ruqayqa -
A Jedi I will be - W/ Yosun
Too Much of a Good Thing - W/ Kamau  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:04 pm
~Brezanae~
User Image

Brezanae, or Zan for short, is a proud and happy Amazon. She joined up after the whole ordeal with the hostile takeover blew over. A rogue for a majority of her life, the lioness is loving life in her forever home. Zan is a strong lass, very capable and experienced in her comings and goings. She became the master storyteller after a time and enjoys her job immensely. Originally, she was to join up with her future mate, but that owner has since left Gaia and Zan finds herself single once more.

Wants: Friends, Amazon interaction, a lady love (Either someone from in pride or a rogue lass. Hybrids and non-lions are absolutely welcome.), maybe a couple of gent interactions on the borders (be they polite if tense, or a brawl to send 'em running!), telling of tales and stories.
Do not want: Death, severe/crippling injury, pride offers

Flings will come after a mate is found, but if you want to offer your fella as a prospect, go right ahead. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:04 pm
~Gece~
User Image

Pretty much a blank slate, but I picture him as being confident, hardy, caring, and outgoing. He's a skilled hunter and tends to utilize twilight and nighttime to better camouflage with his coat. I can't remember if I put him in a pride, ah, so I'll be operating as him being rogue. Also, fun fact, he swings both ways and is potentially game for flings. -waggles brows-

Wants: Friends, friendly rivalries, general interaction, maybe pride/coalition offers, a mate (gender doesn't matter, and any feline species welcome), a fling or two are also welcome
Do not want: Death, severe injury  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:05 pm
~Iseq'Aili~
User Image

Things...shall go here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:06 pm
~ Muista'Unesi ~
User Image

Caring, warm, and tough, yet sweet, Muista is always ready to lend a paw to those who need it. She’s a tough cookie that won’t tolerate too much foolishness, especially in her patients. She pretty much has always been willing to do just about anything for her chosen craft, healing the injured and sick. Having been brought up within a pride and with many siblings, Muista has little trouble with being social and contending with groups or gatherings. While she can function without too much in the way of social interaction, even a little company is generally preferred over solitude. While not a brawler by default, she is a bit larger than average, thanks in no small part to her unknown rogue father. She can and will hold her own or defend whatever or whomever she may need to. She is a single Wife of Clan Haldis.

Wants: Friends, general interaction, Dwarf RP, some romance would be nice. Throw ideas at me.
Do not Wants: Death, severe injury  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:09 pm
~ Nayeli ~
User Image

A warrior of Clan Dracen, she doesn't exude an air of typical warrior demeanor. She's warm, friendly, at times a bit silly, and usually very easy going. However, she does take her job seriously and gladly will fight and defend her pride and pridemates. Kind of a blank slate really, as I've not RPed her in a coon's age. She's a single lady~

Want: Friends, Dwarvish shenannigans, maybe a few sparring matches, general interactions, a mate, huuuuuuge maybe for a fling. Pitch ideas at me.
Do not want: Death, severe injury

For both of my Dwarf ladies, I may, may, accept pride offers because the Dvergr have been pretty non-active.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:10 pm
~Suha'Eilir~
User Image

Originally, very cool and clinical, Suha was a cheetah with a keen interest on studying and understanding the world around him, be it life cycles of insects or the weather. A chance meeting with a lovely leopardess awakened in him a romantic streak that he had been previously unaware of. The two really hit it off and they had begun to make plans for a future together. As quickly as they had met, one day she disappeared out of the blue. This really hurt him quite deeply and instead of outwardly expressing his despair, Suha internalized his grief. He grew quiet and once again his days were filled with study though without the fervor that used to grip him. Gece, a friend of his (or potentially a cousin, I can't recall. Definitely a friend though.), helped him get out and actually interact with others, but he isn't quite the same passionate male that he used to be. Willing to interact with others, he may still be a little gun shy in regards to romance.

Want: General interaction, maybe pride/coalition offers, a couple of good friends, science/scholarly buddies, a lady to help this guy realize that love deserves a second chance (Cheetah and Leopards only, complimentary colors vastly preferred so blues, purples, white, black, pink, certain greens)
Do Not Want: Flings, death, severe injury  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:11 pm
~ Saba'Minhaj ~

User Image

A hunter in the Pridelands, Saba spent most of his adolescence and a decent chunk of his early adulthood as a rogue. Originally hailing from a coastal pride that believed themselves devotees of mysterious, dangerous sea monsters, when Saba was born as a result from a secret rogue fling, his very large size and his markings slighted him on a path of leadership, as he was considered to have been sired by or a chosen scion of a monster of the deep. From early on, he was groomed for leadership and fawned over. While he was a cub, that was all well and good, but as he grew he lost interest in the pride's dogma and no longer really wanted to have so much weight on his shoulders. His arrival foretelling the coming of the masters of the deep? No, thank you. So, late one night, the adolescent Saba bid his sleeping mother goodbye and sorry before fleeing into the roguelands. Wandering about, having a passing fling, and living it up as a rogue bachelor, he eventually began to miss the sense of permanence of pride life. Coming to the Pridelands answered this perfectly. He's a pretty chill fella who while he can look imposing, but he doesn't like seeing people down and will try to cheer up wee ones if he finds himself around upset cubs.

Do want: General RP, friends, cubsitting?, friendly sparring?, a mate would be nice, maybe a fling
Do not want: Death, serious maiming, relocation  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:11 pm
~ Mumtaza bint Ismat ~

User Image

A Jahy Sarlarin lioness! She's a muharip in the Qyrhyeshti and she has been WOEFULLY neglected. Pretty much a blank slate, she simply needs all the things. |D

Do want: General interaction, fights, friends, rivals/enemies, a mate, and (if the mate search is unsuccessful) a fling
Do not want: Death, relocation, severe/permanent maiming  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:12 pm
~ Isra ~
User Image
(Cert obviously out of date. She's rogue now.)

The very picture of a lady, she's well mannered, friendly, and helpful. A skilled huntress, she was taught by the best, in her words. There isn't much that she hasn't had at least a little experience in, hunting, cub-sitting, dabbling in crafting, maybe the odd rare dalliance into medicinal herbs, and so forth. Holding family and close association in high regard, Isra has always had a fondness for closeness, physical and emotional, especially considering how very large her family was and how large her father's harem was. If given the chance, she is very tactile, but won't breech personal boundaries if the other is uncomfortable. A fun and relatively unknown fact about this lady, she's got a bit of a masochistic streak. When she was claimed by a Pad other than her father, he had a heavy paw, strict expectations for his ladies, and wasn't exactly a gentle lover. It quite surprised both Isra and her Pad, but neither of them terribly minded any rough shenanigans the morning after. -waggles brows- Her dark coat is definitely a bonus in minimizing evidence.

Want: General RP, maybe family RP (If folks are still around, she had four siblings and her mother's side in the U'W was quite large. Family RP would be nice, but not something she direly requires.), maybe pride offers, friends, perhaps just a few traveling companions, perhaps a mate. [If the owner of her Pad steps up and is still interested then that may be cleared off the table, but until then I'm willing to entertain offers. c:]

Do Not Want: Death, severe maiming  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:12 pm
Saved for whomever.  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:13 pm
Open for posting!

I shall fill in Iseq things when I get on my comp. For whatever reason, the bulk of her info is on my laptop. >>a  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:53 pm
Offering for:
~Suha'Eilir~

I'd offer:
- Ami ;] If they hit it off
- Chini'ya'maji
- Athena
- Shui Mazu

-----

Offering For:
~ Muista'Unesi ~

I'd Offer:
- Chini'ya'maji
- Athena
- Shui Mazu
- Thamani
- Jemmnu

About them:
[ Plot thread ]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:51 pm
Chi Sohma
Offering for:
~Suha'Eilir~

I'd offer:
- Ami ;] If they hit it off
- Chini'ya'maji
- Athena
- Shui Mazu

-----

Offering For:
~ Muista'Unesi ~

I'd Offer:
- Chini'ya'maji
- Athena
- Shui Mazu
- Thamani
- Jemmnu

About them:
[ Plot thread ]

Yes~ c:< To all the things.
Suha just needs to get interacting with folks again.
Muista is pretty much up for anything as a general. Thamani and Jemmnu may get her healer background itchin' away at her, or at least have her wanting to try her hand at helping if she can.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff