bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image

Some had great vision. Some even had visions about the future, past, and present. Some had no vision, and some had vision that was somewhere in between. Jengo landed in the latter situation. Unfortunately, he was practically blind. All he could really make out was blurred shapes most of the time. If it came close to his face, it would have more definition. However; that was a rarity. Barely anyone wanted to get that close to him. And quite frankly, the cloudy-eyed cheetah would like it to stay that way.

Now more than ever he wished that there was someone that he could trust. There wasn’t a speck on the sand to see below him, and he was quite unsure where to go. ”Blasted eyesight,” he muttered, moving forward and squinting. There was a….figure, of sorts ahead. Not too big. But, as he approached closer, he could tell that it was definitely living, given the rapid erratic movement, going against the wind.

Curious and tail held low, Jengo wandered forward towards the figure, which he now noticed were two different beings, in the sand. One looking much like a pesky lion. The other----well, he wasn’t sure what he was. ”Who are you?” there was a slight aristocratic tone to his voice, like always. A snobbish tone that most turned their noses too. It wasn’t as if he could change it, however. It was just who he was.

His steely gaze watched the two for the time being, disregarding their surroundings.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:38 am
[ I'm going to be playing him as an adolescent not adult, since he needs some back rp/development ]

User Image

Azraq was definitely at a bittersweet sort of feeling with Sapir. Sapir had made lunch and it wasn't the lunch Azraq was expecting and -that- was always a turmoil. "I said~ I don't want it."

----
"Master you haven't eaten in days. These are the only things to eat out here or I would have prepared you something more to your liking."
-----

"Well I DON"T LIKE IT!" He growled out.. Then he heard an abruptly interrupting sound, sounded like someone was addressing him. Hmph. WHO DID THEY THINK THEY WERE barging in on someone else's conversation without announcing themselves. Lifting a brow and turning with a rather harsh attitude on him. "Sapir!"

------
The wilddog came closer and sniffed out the 'intruder' and finally made himself stand, intercepting the cheetah from the lion.

"We are travelers from the North. Can we help you ... cheetah." Their lingo and pronunciations were not of the land. Enough to be understood though.
-----

bullterrierlove

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image

Jengo knew there was a reason why he didn't like lions. The one in front of him just proved his dislike. His hackles rose, tail twitching in irritation. Wild dogs weren't that much better. This one wasn't as forth coming than most. And the hostility made him frown in petulance.

Then again, they were travelers from the North. What that meant, he hadn't a clue. Didn't matter, however. No matter where they came from, the two were still a mild annoyance. But a mild annoyance, that, reluctantly, he admitted that he needed. "I'm lost," he spat out, ears flat on his head as humiliation swept through his bones. They were strangers, it was fine to admit a flaw.

Yet, it didn't make the scummy feeling go away.

Chi Sohma

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff