Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PvP] - Ripley vs Pachua Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:57 pm
He'd just meant to check the gym again, he'd done… well not WELL against the last student he'd battled to be sure. But then again he hadn't done awfully either. What he hadn't expected was to find… a strange, tunnel.
He'd never seen it before, so…why not investigate? It wasn't like anything had gone WRONG in his life lately.
So his inner voice was more than a little sarcastic, he was still curious so… why not.
The further he went the more empty he felt, it was… strange. He'd never felt anything really quite like that.

'Hello?' he called into the odd heavy fog that left him feeling fundamentally alone and hollow.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"
He fluttered his wings nervously, staring around and spotted the 'house', it was curious and old, dilapidated and run down like the ghost of a house, an idea of a house that was starting to loose the original idea of what it was and was becoming something… new.

He walked cautiously up the steps, and opened the door, stepping inside with a deep, yet cautious curiosity.

"Hello?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:27 pm
Ripley was on Haunted House duty again, and on high alert because of it. He had Wilhelm at the ready, the two-toned sword held tightly with both hands; after all, duty here for him meant an infirmary stay, and it was not something he enjoyed too much. When he heard the voice though, his already on guard stance managed to go even more on alert.

"Who's there?" The Trainee called out, eyes narrow and ears open, listening for the sound of the other creature's voice. "Whoever you are, leave."

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:34 pm
Enoh Love

"Sorry, the door was open." He blinked in confusion. "Is this your house? My name is Pachua! Can you maybe give me an idea of where 'here' is exactly?"

Yes he'd been told to leave but… what if the other person needed help? He moved cautiously towards the sound of the other voice.

"Strange place." He added more to himself than the other party.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:52 pm
Ripley's expression didn't change, but internally, he was confused. Did this monster not know what this place was? Perhaps that was something he could use to his advantage? Somehow it didn't seem right to trick someone, but at the same time...this could be one of those powerfully angry ones, ones that would best be avoided at all costs. This 'Pachua' didn't seem too terribly dangerous, though... Still, Ripley refrained from giving his name.

"It's the Haunted House." He answered slowly, still trying to decide how to spin this. In the back of his mind, Wilhelm grunted lightly, which typically meant that he was not going to be any sort of help at all, as usual. Wait, did that kid just...call this place strange? Did he ever look in the mirror? "Funny, coming from you."

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:04 pm
That earned a scowl, though more a petulant one than a 'deadly rage' seeming one, and a rather comedic fluff of feathers.
"What's THAT supposed to mean?…Y….you're note exactly the most spooky yourself."
Wings fanned out to either side for a moment, the creature lifting his chin and folding his arms as though by posing in an imperious manner with wings spread he could assert some level of… nobility?

"Not like I chose to be…… pastel."
Clearly it was a touchy point. Sensitive monsters… who knew?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:14 pm
"The pastel chose you?" Ripley guessed back, his expression never shifting from his default 'poker face', despite how terribly amused he was.  

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:21 pm
-That- just earned him a blank stare.

"…. I think, I think you may be stranger than the house…." then he just looked thoughtful.
"ugh….god I hope that's not actually a thing, what kind of…cruel color scheme would wish such a fate on anyone."  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:52 pm
"Anyway." The Hunter shook his head, clearing away the thoughts of pastel snakes and who was stranger than whom. "I won't say it again. Please leave." His grip on his sword tightened, holding the black-and-white weapon at the ready.

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:05 pm
Enoh Love

His gaze flicked to the sword and back and he withdrew a step. “You’re house then I suppose? … Reaper?” He asked tipping his head.

“Leaving…really I just…. Wait.” He blinked thinking. “Hunter? Are you a hunter?” He sounded almost excited.
“Do you know Davie?!”  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:15 pm
Wait...what?

A student...who seemed happy to meet a Hunter?

"Err - No." It was rare for him to be caught off guard, and this pastel snake managed it rather quickly. "I mean, yes, I'm a Hunter, and no, I don't know Davie."

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:22 pm
The wings conspicuously drooped. “Drat…What about…ah….No, I don’t know her real name.” He looked distressed by the fact he didn’t know someone’s name.

“Were you in that… wonderland thing? Maybe I met you too but we didn’t talk enough?”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:48 am
"I was." Though he wasn't sure how to proceed; he had never come across a chatty monster. Usually they just attacked him, they didn't really want to talk about anything other than how horrible he was for being a Hunter. "I don't think we met in there." He didn't recognize him, anyway.

"What are you?" It was a strange jump in the conversation, but it was important nonetheless. He had never actually gotten to talk to a student before, and he wasn't about to let the opportunity slip.

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:57 am
The monster tipped his head, a rather birdlike gesture despite the scales that he also rather clearly had, especially across the cheekbones and down his exposed sides.
“It’s not obvious?” He blinked spreading his wings slightly as though to showcase, and fanning out the tail feathers too.

“Well, I guess I do have…-legs- right now.” He crinkled his nose and then glanced around the room. “Mmmph…. Bit…squishy in here too.” He sighed like this was a terrible inconvenience.
“Quetzalcoatl.” He said lifting his chin with pride. “… I mean, normally we’re a bit more, primary in our colors I admit but, people DID worship us, I mean they worshiped a lot more of the …blood thirstier monsters too but, there is a DEFINATE history of respect there.”

“I’d ask what you are but I guess someone said humans don’t really come in sub species.” He looked thoughtful.

“…Are you a hunter to keep us from scaring human toes off? I’ve never done that personally, and if I ever do I –promise- it’s an accident.”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 am
Quetzalcoatl. He had heard of those before, in myths and legends. To see one in person was a little...strange...but he had probably seen even stranger things, and would continue to do so.

"We do not." The Hunter confirmed, though the more he thought about it, they kind of did...but it was less a subspecies, and more race. "Well, not like your kind." He added, in lieu of his thought. "I'm Canadian." Which seemed a lot less interesting, considering he was face to face with a feathered snake in a teenager's body.

"Something like that." Though it wasn't just scaring his kind tended to do.

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:39 am
“…What do Canadians do?” He asked squinting slightly. “…do you get…scales or cla….well you don’t have claws. Is it a dietary thing like vampires versus Zombies?”

He stuck his tongue out, just slightly and then tipped his head again.
“… I guess I can’t really taste a difference unless I meet another ‘human’ OUT-side of wonderland. I thought that ‘Davie’ was a reaper…but he thought I was a hunter.” He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

“I promise I won’t scare your toes off if you talk to me… I’m actually, well, you can see I’m not very scary.” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair and the smattering of feathers that were either clipped in somehow or…actually part of that hair.

“I guess that’s a good thing since I don’t really –want- to be scary right now. Wait…is your SPECIES Canadian, or… is your name Canadian? Or is it both? Because… I’m called Pachua, which means ‘feathered water snake’…which is…maybe odd BECAUSE I am a Quetzalcoatl, which are are of course…”

He rubbed at his arm and scraped a fingernail over some of the scales on his arm.
“…I…am talking to much, sorry, I never talked to a Human face to face before. I thought Hunters were… myths, kind of scary myths but you don’t seem bad at all.”

Enoh Love

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces