Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] The cowering way (Xavier/Noemi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:09 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 2: ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage). All your log seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:24 pm
Noemi's hands gripped Melusine with the tightest grip the girl could manage in their little misadventure into the haunted house...as the lab tech's called it. Since the Sahara, she didn't really have to deal with mission orders, almost as if the Island wanted to let her recover.

The recovery ended today when she was texted for patrols in the place called haunted house. Of course she didn't want to go, but it was orders and she had no right to refuse. This was her job, her life now.

It didn't stop her from being terrified about going into the old rickety house with its whining walls and occasional groan with the wind....

"E...ENEMY?" Noemi paled, "I...I really hope there is no enemy!"

Kuroopu

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:26 pm
Xavier decided this was a very bad idea.

Also he was lost. And confused. And wishing that Helmut was somewhere with him so that he would at least have someone to talk to other than himself, because that was exactly what he was doing - having internal conversations with himself to keep from being scared.

It wasn't exactly working.

A voice - unfamiliar - echoed down the hallway, and Xavier gave a little squeal of fright.

"I-I-I'M NOT AN EN-ENEMY!"

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:42 pm
The voice made the girl jump in return, swinging her trident around to where the sound came from.

"If...If you aren't a enemy! then...Then why say you are not!?!?!" Noemi shook her head, "I...I have to fight you if you are enemy!"

Kuroopu
This was a terrible idea. Why did we put two scaredy cats together neutral

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:36 pm
She was swinging something at him - she was swinging a weapon towards him oh Jack he was going to die wasn't he, he was just going to die right here and now, skewered like a floresce pop and he was going to die and Helmut was going to bring him back to life and then kill him again for dying on him and -

Xavier made a sound halfway between a strangled at and a drowning bird.

"I-I'm not the enemy!" he sputtered, and flailed at her, his arms swinging wildly. He felt one of his hands connect with her, and leapt backwards in surprise and fear. "Y-you are the e-enemy!"

HP: 30
DMG: 4

nyxtsuki moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:33 pm
She wasn't really swinging it at him per se, just in his general direction because well..that's what her weapon was for.

"N...No I am not!" She sputtered back, her eyes widening as he hit her and stared at him in shock for a moment. "T...That wasn't nice!"

She couldn't even hit him back because she had NEVER been hit by someone before!

Noemi: 36/40
Damage: 0 (stares off into the distance)
Charge: 0/3

Kuroopu

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:28 pm
"Y-you are!" Xavier cried out, pointing an accusing - and shaking - finger in her direction, because the weapon was still in her hands, and it was still there, staring at him like it was going to come closer at any second and skewer him.

"I-I didn't do anything!" he said wildly. "I just - I don't want t-t-to die!"

He may or may not have accidentally kicked her in the process.

HP: 30
DMG: 1

nyxtsuki moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:40 pm
Noemi frowned at Xavier. Is this how all halloween creatures were? He didn't seem as scary.

His kicked earned a yelp from the girl and she dropped the trident's pointy end on his leg.

"I....I am not going to kill you!" She sputtered again, moving to hide behind some fallen furniture. "so...so why don't you just go away then."

Noemi: 36/40
Damage: 5
Charge: 1/3

Kuroopu

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:19 am
Xavier gave a wail because the trident being dropped on his foot really did hurt quite a bit.

"I can't go away!" he spluttered out, more feathers flittering free. "I - I - t-this is where I s-stay, this - this is our p-place, so w-why don't y-you go away ins-instead!"

HP: 25
DMG: 2

nyxtsuki moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:03 pm
"W...Wait you...YOU LIVE HERE?!?!" Why would he live in the haunted house. DID THAT MEAN THEY WERE KICKING PEOPLE OUT. HOW TERRIBLE.

She squeaked and poked him with the trident. "S..Stop hitting me and I'll stop hitting you then!"

Noemi: 34/40
Damage: 2
Charge: 2/3

Kuroopu

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:23 pm
He gave her a startled look.

"N-no, I d-don't live here!" Xavier squawked, eyes wide. "I - I - this House belongs t-to the c-creatures of Amityville! You h-humans just invade and t-try to f-fight us, b-but this is our h-home first!"

She was poking him with the trident. He whimpered pathetically and batted at it.

HP: 23
DMG: ok.jpeg

nyxtsuki moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:27 pm
"B...But the haunted house is in the human world too." Noemi frowned, "It can't...It can't just belong to you." She poked him again with the trident. A little harder then she meant too....

"What are you? Are you a demon? A reaper?" Since she wasn't sure if she was scared or more curious, she took the opportunity to get to know the little creature.

Noemi: 34/40
Damage: 6
Charge: 3/3

Kuroopu

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:00 pm
For a moment he just stared at her.

"N-no," Xavier said, "I-it's - ow! - ours. I-isn't it?" he added, but he seemed less sure than he had a moment before. He shook his head as though to clear it, Xavier batting at the weapon again in an attempt at getting its sharp prongs away from him.

"I - I'm a d-demon," he said, attempting to sound proud of this fact.

HP: 17
DMG: 4

nyxtsuki moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:20 pm
"I..I didn't think it belonged to anyone! T...though its in the human world! And they told....me to make you disappear!" Noemi frowned.

"A DEMON?" Noemi squeaked, "Demonio hayan desaparecido, en nombre de saint Marie y nuestro santo Padre, nuestro seƱor." She crossed herself and then poked him with the weapon again.

Noemi: 30/40
Damage: 1
Charge: 3/3

Kuroopu

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:26 pm
Xavier wilted.

He wasn't that intimidating after all, especially since she was now spouting off some other language that he didn't understand, Xavier looking very disparaged at this thought. He gave a little yelp as she poked him with the trident, and tried to understand what she had just said.

...nope. It was as though she'd whispered a spell, one that went entirely through one ear and out the other.

"W-w-what are you s-saying?" he said quickly, terrified. "A-a-a-re you trying t-to c-curse me?"

HP: 16
DMG:

nyxtsuki moon

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out