Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Dubbed issues with Naruto.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is dub good
  noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Vincant Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:29 pm
1. Crappy voice overs HELLO it was made for kanji not America.

2. FILLERS they should do a new one like on saturday, sunday, and on wedsnesday.

3. Gaara's voice. ok it would be better if an elephant played him. when he asks sasuke's name he say it like a homosexual.

4. Predicting what will happen with rock's surgery in the low hundreds. guy's voice will sound like poop played it.

ANY MORE?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:36 pm
Narutosan12

2. FILLERS they should do a new one like on saturday, sunday, and on wedsnesday.

3. Gaara's voice. ok it would be better if an elephant played him. when he asks sasuke's name he say it like a homosexual.

4. Predicting what will happen with rock's surgery in the low hundreds. guy's voice will sound like poop played it.

ANY MORE?

this should probably be in the dubbed subforum  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:38 pm
I hate it so much! I hope Naruto does badly in the states and other english speaking countries so it may die over here. Man, the voices are so off it's not even funny. I could probably get some guys off the street that could do a better voice over than these so called professionals. So much HATE!Kill it with fiyaaaah! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:23 pm
First of all, YES. I AGREE WITH YOU. THE. DUB. SUCKS. Who needs the dub? We got the sub...

Second of all...

This is supposed to be in the subforum for the dub. As Nephite Warrior earlier stated.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:43 pm
don't care which ever {dubbed or subbed} all I care about is the story  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:44 pm
Narutosan12

ANY MORE?

also you stole my signature, please remove it  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chibish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:11 pm
Pfft, Gaara sounds like a queer? I'm in.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:29 am
saw the first dubbed ep, then went straight to sub.  

invisibIe boii

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:49 am
Narutosan12

ANY MORE?
Kanji? You mean JAPAN, right?

Fillers ONLY in Japanese. There was that ONE filler episode. They can't promote NEW English episodes until they are made in Japan. They also cannot translate that fast. 1 per week is already quite a bit of pressure. They have to make an uncut version too, you know.

Everyone agrees. But I hate Gaara, so blah.

Gai appears FAR earlier than that. He sounded pretty ******** up, but not as bad as expected.

I'd be quiet because everyone knows you or any other complaining kid could NOT do ANY better.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:07 pm
xavy_sangabriel
don't care which ever {dubbed or subbed} all I care about is the story

That is a good point. The only reason we say that the dub sucks, is because of the voices. I haven't seen anything cut out yet. Or, so I've seen. I've seen 10>x episodes of the dub, I think.
The story goes on. All I hope is that they don't just stop at...like the third of fourth season like they always do. Then we'd REALLY hate 'em.
Yes, for the sake of the people who are extremely unforunate and are stuck with the dub, only the dub, and always the dub. If they'd stop, we'd be past them. Like I am with my friend.

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Lhunari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Classic Black Sheep
I hate it so much! I hope Naruto does badly in the states and other english speaking countries so it may die over here. Man, the voices are so off it's not even funny. I could probably get some guys off the street that could do a better voice over than these so called professionals. So much HATE!Kill it with fiyaaaah! scream

lol i agree domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:15 pm
quit having cows...!
could have been worse!
ever heard voice acting in arabic? they all sound like squeaky chickens! and boys and girls sound alike! and all the women are cut out of the program due to the way they dress!  

Reso Miso Soup

Zatoichi_Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:23 pm
THEY'RE SO STUPID MAN!I WOULD DO A BETTER VOICE OVER!THEY WOULD'AVE BEEN BETTER OFF GETTING SOME JAPPENESE ENGLISH-TALKIN' PEOPLE SO THAT IT WOULDN'T SOUND AS GAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:48 am
I understand how you all feel, I don't particularly like the dub either. Some of the voices are pretty bad, like Gaara and Rock Lee, but I mean, what do you expect America to do? Grab all the Japanese voice actors and teach them to speak English? I think we know there won't ever be an English voice actor who can perfectly imitate a voice. And before, someone said "I hope it does badly in America." So far, your hope isn't going so well. Not too long ago, I read that Naruto was the most popular anime in America.  

The Tao of Maple Syrup

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff