Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Cherianta Ave Satia ~ accepted Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:42 pm
Art by: Ginzan

My Quest for: Cherry Bomb

User Image

AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Cherianta Ave Satia
Nicknames: Cherry Bomb

Faction: Demon
Race: Shadow Demon

Natural Ability: Shadow hide- Cherry is able to hide in shadows, when shadows are present. She is unable to use this ability, if there is too much light.

Personality:

[Trying to be outgoing, but still shy] Cherry is more outgoing than your average shadow demon, as suggested by her bright pink hair and the pink necklace she wears. Her way of saying hey I'm right here!! She wanted to be forward and have others see her for who she is and not just another shadow in Halloween town, but she is still a work in progress and can still be rather shy.

[Sweet, and a little unconfident] Cherry is not a fighter, she is a gentle sweet soul, a healer, she doesn't like hurting others. Cherry is a bit unconfident about herself and her skills, which can make her hesitant to use her healing skills. Fearing them not powerful enough to be helpful.

[Odd] Cherry, isn't like your average demon, she doesn't feel like she's better than everyone else. So some of her fellow demons look upon her as odd and a little off.

[Easily distracted] Cherry is very happy go lucky and easily distracted, which has caused her a number of problems in the past, as she struggled to focus at the task at hand.

[Fear of fading] Because of being from such a common race, Cherry fears going unnoticed and fading into the background never to be noticed. So she sometimes does silly things just to get attention.

[Fear of direct sunlight] Cherry was told by her older siblings that humans are evil terrifying creatures, who will drag her to the human world and cast her into the bright sun to die.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Cherry wishes to enroll in order to explore and improve upon her potential. Cherry is afraid of fading

FEAR Ability:

The Chill- Shadow Bandages

Cherry uses shadows to heal others, the pieces of shadow are very cold causing those she heals to feel a chill when they are healed. She is unable to heal while in full sunlight.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Dark purple
Hair Colour/Style: Pink
Skin Colour: Black
Clothing Style/Colours: Dark clothing
Extra: She has claw like hands
References: User Image

User Image

Art by: Ginzan

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:17 pm
The color pink

raspberries

Cherry loves the world of Halloween town, with all it's darkness and shadows

Dislikes

Fairies, she finds them annoying

The color green, just not her color

Cherry hates and fears direct sunlight, convinced it will kill her

Oranges, she hates the taste

The idea of humans, Cherry thinks they are scary shinny monsters, who will hurt her. She has never really meet one, but her older sisters have told her stories.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:19 pm
Cherry has a very large family, all of them shadow demons, since the fear of shadows and darkness is very common in humans, her people are not uncommon. As such Cherry's family are not among the demon elite, her parents, are both more or less minions to other demon families. Her father is a ninja spy of sorts and her mother is a secretary for another demon family, taking notes in the background. Neither of them have ever stood out or really made a name for themselves. Both would expect for their many children to take on similar positions in Halloween town, serving others staying out of the "spotlight"

Cherry decided she wanted a different life, from that of the rest of her family, she dose not want to fade into the background never to be noticed. Cherry wants a life of her own, friends, adventure. She wants to explore her limitations and see if a shadow demon can be more than just a shadow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:21 pm
Pets:

Toki her cupcake bunni

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:25 pm
Dorm Room

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:24 am
Humm personality flaws >.>  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:09 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:15 pm
Crits suggestions?  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:32 pm
A couple comments/questions!

I'd be curious to know if there's more specific reasons she is enrolled? Does she have a snooty family who insists she enroll, but she wants to improve on her own as well? Or was she raised by non demons? Just curious about her backstory and how it might motivate her to be who she is? If she was randomly spawned, maybe it was hard for others to notice her in the shadows- as Halloweentown is super dark all the time, would she have been ignored/unseen unless someone tripped over her (or she yelled at them)?

She is a healer- how does she feel about others that need healing? Is she warm and thoughtful, cold and clinical, or maybe a bit shy? I'd like to know how she perceives others and whether she's more likely to make friends with anyone or be shy and selective..

As for her dislike of dawn, I think she would be more hateful towards noon, since when the sun is right overhead is when al;l the shadows get much smaller... but y'know, technicalities XD

Halloween is really dark and dim even during the day. I imagine shadow beings of all kinds would know creepy stories about how horrible and bright the human world is... would she have heard this from someone? I imagine overpowering brightness would be an awful concept to a shadow creature, enough to make them develop an actual phobia of being caught in the human world in broad daylight. Would this kind of thinking make her outright fearful, or simply cautious of not doing reckless exploring? I can see this being a fear paired with Hunters, and these two things would be interesting to explore with her as a character!

Also, if she is looking to stand out, might she eventually decide to start wearing flashier clothes as well as jewelry? This doesn't have to be something you need to address immediately. I know some characters have set costume and I don't want to alter her design if you are happy with it. I like the look as it is, personally... but something to think about as she grows up, maybe she can experiment with brighter colors or even jewel tones that emphasize her hair

I REALLY like her claws! She is super cute and a fun concept that i would love to see in action!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:46 am
Aazhie
A couple comments/questions!

I'd be curious to know if there's more specific reasons she is enrolled? Does she have a snooty family who insists she enroll, but she wants to improve on her own as well? Or was she raised by non demons? Just curious about her backstory and how it might motivate her to be who she is? If she was randomly spawned, maybe it was hard for others to notice her in the shadows- as Halloweentown is super dark all the time, would she have been ignored/unseen unless someone tripped over her (or she yelled at them)?

She is a healer- how does she feel about others that need healing? Is she warm and thoughtful, cold and clinical, or maybe a bit shy? I'd like to know how she perceives others and whether she's more likely to make friends with anyone or be shy and selective..

As for her dislike of dawn, I think she would be more hateful towards noon, since when the sun is right overhead is when al;l the shadows get much smaller... but y'know, technicalities XD

Halloween is really dark and dim even during the day. I imagine shadow beings of all kinds would know creepy stories about how horrible and bright the human world is... would she have heard this from someone? I imagine overpowering brightness would be an awful concept to a shadow creature, enough to make them develop an actual phobia of being caught in the human world in broad daylight. Would this kind of thinking make her outright fearful, or simply cautious of not doing reckless exploring? I can see this being a fear paired with Hunters, and these two things would be interesting to explore with her as a character!

Also, if she is looking to stand out, might she eventually decide to start wearing flashier clothes as well as jewelry? This doesn't have to be something you need to address immediately. I know some characters have set costume and I don't want to alter her design if you are happy with it. I like the look as it is, personally... but something to think about as she grows up, maybe she can experiment with brighter colors or even jewel tones that emphasize her hair

I REALLY like her claws! She is super cute and a fun concept that i would love to see in action!
All great suggestions, and when I wake up more I intend to brain storm, but need brain to work rofl  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:53 am
I would think she would have a fear of direct sunlight, perhaps told to her by hunters who bullied her.

And I think on some level she does have a confidence problem, and even though she wants to be forward and outgoing she fears rejection.

As a shadow demon I'd think she would come from a middle class demon family, with many many siblings and family members. Thus why I don't think they would have really pushed her much. Which is why I believe she is pushing herself to become more. With so many humans fearing darkness and shadows I imagine her race being rather common.

I think as she grows in confidence she might expand on her wardrobe color wise, though yea more role play based rather than commissioning new work each time >.< art costs a lot gonk

At this point I think she would be a bit Shy and timid about her healing others, and might still take time to make new friends  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:08 pm
Midnightglow18
ha ha, aw cute!

That's all good to know ^^ Though I'm pretty sure students don't really ever encounter humans, since they aren't allowed to leave Halloweentown and actual humans cannot visit the place, I think Amity kids' fears of humans and human world stuff is usually based on lore and rumor rather than actual experience??

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think until they get to Amity, students do not have any experience in the human world and probably do not know much, if anything about them unless they have previously studied. Humans die if they actually travel there and passes into the human world are very limited!

I guess it's like, who in the average American city really know much about cows and how one processes them into steaks? (aside from the vague idea of someone does it for you after killing the cow) It's somewhat rare for young, city dwelling Americans to see a cow face to face close-up, but it would be even more unusual for a Halloween kid to have seen a real, live human.  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 am
Aazhie
Midnightglow18
ha ha, aw cute!

That's all good to know ^^ Though I'm pretty sure students don't really ever encounter humans, since they aren't allowed to leave Halloweentown and actual humans cannot visit the place, I think Amity kids' fears of humans and human world stuff is usually based on lore and rumor rather than actual experience??

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think until they get to Amity, students do not have any experience in the human world and probably do not know much, if anything about them unless they have previously studied. Humans die if they actually travel there and passes into the human world are very limited!

I guess it's like, who in the average American city really know much about cows and how one processes them into steaks? (aside from the vague idea of someone does it for you after killing the cow) It's somewhat rare for young, city dwelling Americans to see a cow face to face close-up, but it would be even more unusual for a Halloween kid to have seen a real, live human.

I heard during the Horsemen event that Hunters often bully students in their off time >.<

There was actually one hunter that was defending monsters claiming them as her friends  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 am
Aazhie
k changed it to just rumors and teasing from her siblings ^_^ he he maybe Cherry thinks they are bright shinny beasts rofl  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100