Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Naoki Komishi the Chōchinobake [Ready!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image

User Image

"I was born with the wrong sign
In the wrong house with the wrong ascendancy
I took the wrong road that lead to the wrong tendencies"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

Amityville Academy Enrollment Form

Name: Naoki Komishi
                      Nicknames: Nao, Dewdrop

Faction: Demon
                      Race: Chōchinobake

Natural Ability: The ability to float for a certain amount of time. While she has smaller wings, she doesn't tend to use them. She can float for a maximum of three minutes before she must descend. Once she's touched ground she can immediately return to floating. If she doesn't return to ground she will abruptly crash.

Personality:
                      xxx Shy, mischievous, and very sweet, Naoki is a little ball of playful energy who just wants to make a friend. When she's around you can expect to either hear lots of crashing sounds, or the sounds of gentle squeaks as she tries and express herself to others. Coming from a family that never really made her feel valued, Naoki has plenty of insecurities she needs to work through during her time at Amityville.

xxx Naoki generally comes off as mischievous. She loves pranks, though not everyone agrees with her passion for a bit of trouble. Fully aware that sometimes people end up despising her for her more playful side, Naoki usually focuses on innocent pranks. She likes the attention she gets from it, starving for attention thanks to her family life. Some examples of her favorite pranks are floating into the rafters and jumping out to scare people, putting green liquid in food to stain mouths, and whoopee-cushions. She isn't malicious, unable to do something such as taking people's things or pretending something horrible happened, but there's no harm in washable ink and jump scares, right?

xxx Some might think she's not a sweet girl because of her pranking nature, but they'd be wrong. Naoki wants others happy, and if her pranks ever actually upset someone she'd feel completely awful and try to make up for it, though in odd ways (such as offering her lantern oil or making them paper lanterns). She likes to be support for those in need, and often gives up much of her time and strength to help others, forgetting her own needs. Naoki is extremely shy, which also catches others off guard. Known to hide behind a friend or random object when nervous, Naoki has a hard time befriending others. Yes, she's sweet, but it's hard to befriend someone who looks down at the ground and finds an excuse to run away when they get super nervous. If you are hurt, sick, or just need someone though, she'll be there for you. Naoki also finds it much easier to relax if people mention her lanterns, pranks, or have a sense of humor.

xxx Naoki is very protective of her friends. Once you befriend her she'll stay by your side for as long as you want. Easily manipulated by her friends, she does have the power to step away and reassess if she should stay in a friendship but needs prodding to do so. Naoki will not let you talk badly about her friends or hurt someone, actually proving to having a pretty bad temper when it comes to her friends being messed with. Her gentle voice will grow cold and low if you dare mock someone she cares for, and she'll quickly begin stating facts about why you're a horrible person who doesn't know anything about those she loves. She's been known to throw drinks in the faces of those who are insulting her loved ones, and even going as far as shoving someone if they're getting physical with her friend.

xxx Another bad trait is the fact Naoki is extremely insecure and due to this has been known to get jealous quickly. She fears that those she loves will choose someone else to spend time with if she isn't perfect. When those she cares for makes new friends she can be caught going out of her way to be seen; baking cookies and making paper lanterns for those she cares for and even trying to be extra affectionate. All she needs is a gentle pat or confirmation that she matters, but if this isn't provided she can spiral into a depression for a bit and eventually get too persistent. She may end up asking her friend why she isn't good enough, or trying to keep away the new person from them. Just remind her she's special and it should be fine.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Coming from a large family that focuses on serving tea in their shrine, there's a long tradition of the female's learning how to prepare and serve tea properly. Dressed daintily, trained to be feminine and graceful, and told that their goal was to serve others and find a man to marry one day, it was a huge disappointment when Naoki arrived. The second youngest of the family and originally the second cherished child as she inherited her mothers wings (though they are smaller) and fathers horns, she was raised as a child to be the perfect woman. However, her parents were distant, not providing love other than a brief pat here and there. Naoki, unlike her other sisters, wanted more. She began to play pranks for attention, and her mother would lock her in her room each time.

xxx Her younger sister was born when she became 7, and suddenly all eyes were on her sister, who had not inherited wings or horns. She also was too loud, and always running around with Naoki and breaking things. Blamed for her younger sister's behavior, Naoki was treated coldly, constantly asked: "Why can't you be like your older sisters?" "Why aren't you graceful like them?" "Why do you want to break our hearts like this?"

xxx By the time she became 17 her parents had no hope for her or her younger sister. Deciding that Naoki was a lost cause, she was sent to Amityville in the hopes she'd become something useful, or just be out of sight while they try and "fix" their youngest daughter. Extremely hurt by this, Naoki approached the school in fear. Would she ever be good enough for anyone?

FEAR Ability: Flash Fire: Balls of fire form around her (max of three at a time). These flames are thrown to cause damage. It takes a few seconds for another set of flames to appear. (Battle Cry)

Physical Description:
                      xxxEye Colour: An odd white/blue combo. You'll see in avatar description.
                      xxxHair Colour/Style: Blackish blue with a teal part of hair on the side.
                      xxxSkin Colour: Deathly pale white.
                      xxxClothing Style/Colours: Usually the dress you see in the avatar, without the boy. She likes black dresses with frills, and "pretty" things. While her parents never saw her as a woman, she loves wearing girly clothes in dark colors. She always carries a lantern around with her.
                      xxxExtra: She has small wings on her lower back, attached to her body. She also has a set of horns. She also has a rune like marking on her arm, just like in the avatar. All of her sisters have markings on their body, as well as her parents. I also would love her nails to be blue~
                      xxxReferences: Basically, her exact reference is: this, without the bow on the top. She's slender and about 5'4". Another great reference sheet is this. She carries her lantern like the reference shows.

User Image

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:46 pm
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:47 pm
All ready for staff to check out~

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:28 pm
Yushika

I think if the flame lanterns are always with her, you should include them in the description! XD

I am curious about them... Can they burn things all the time or are they more an illusory thing until battle? (Imagining some RP situations where she has to learn to be careful around those who aren't fireproof, etc...) I am assuming they are part of her body, yes? Can she absorb them if she needs to be discrete? If they are 'killed' does it cause her any damage aside from making her sad, or do they just fizzle out?

Is the lantern she carries just symbolic, or would the little flames live in it?

Because she is flame based, is she leery of snow or water based entities? Or is she the sort who would be curious about them as they are very different from her?

I like her backstory! I am a tiny bit unclear on why she is a disappointment- were they hoping for a boy? It sounds like she ought to have been the favorite, but I don't know know why they suddenly were upset with her. I may be missing something ^^

This is all the stuff I could think of! I'll post if anything else occurs to me...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:32 pm
Aazhie
Yushika

I think if the flame lanterns are always with her, you should include them in the description! XD

I am curious about them... Can they burn things all the time or are they more an illusory thing until battle? (Imagining some RP situations where she has to learn to be careful around those who aren't fireproof, etc...) I am assuming they are part of her body, yes? Can she absorb them if she needs to be discrete? If they are 'killed' does it cause her any damage aside from making her sad, or do they just fizzle out?

Is the lantern she carries just symbolic, or would the little flames live in it?

Because she is flame based, is she leery of snow or water based entities? Or is she the sort who would be curious about them as they are very different from her?

I like her backstory! I am a tiny bit unclear on why she is a disappointment- were they hoping for a boy? It sounds like she ought to have been the favorite, but I don't know know why they suddenly were upset with her. I may be missing something ^^

This is all the stuff I could think of! I'll post if anything else occurs to me...

Awesome! I'll fix this up tomorrow when I wake then throw it back at you? Is that okay? Thank you so so much.

Also, her family wanted a women who would be graceful and elegant and desirable for a worthy and wealthy man to marry. She, instead, was a prankster who disgraced her family.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:28 am
Yushika
Awesome! I'll fix this up tomorrow when I wake then throw it back at you? Is that okay? Thank you so so much.

Also, her family wanted a women who would be graceful and elegant and desirable for a worthy and wealthy man to marry. She, instead, was a prankster who disgraced her family.

Totally works for me!
That's why I inferred! So her family is very solomn and serious, so her and her lil' sister don't fit in at all then, poor kids! XD but wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:53 am
Hey Yushi!

Just giving this a look over. She sounds pretty neat over all! I feel kinda bad for her regarding her reason for being at the school. Though there's a few things that are standing out to me.

Natural ability: If she isn't using her wings to be able to fly (it sounds this way since you say float), you will need to choose between the ability to float or the ability to use lantern oil for delayed regeneration as y1 students can only have one natural ability.

Fear: Over all this sounds alright, but you mentioned that she's able to communicate with her floating fireballs them and that they're capable of getting killed. I'm not 100% on this but having them be sentient may not fly as that would start going into reaper familiar territory.

Yushika

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:50 am
Blade Kuroda
Hey Yushi!

Just giving this a look over. She sounds pretty neat over all! I feel kinda bad for her regarding her reason for being at the school. Though there's a few things that are standing out to me.

Natural ability: If she isn't using her wings to be able to fly (it sounds this way since you say float), you will need to choose between the ability to float or the ability to use lantern oil for delayed regeneration as y1 students can only have one natural ability.

Fear: Over all this sounds alright, but you mentioned that she's able to communicate with her floating fireballs them and that they're capable of getting killed. I'm not 100% on this but having them be sentient may not fly as that would start going into reaper familiar territory.

Yushika
How does she look now? o u o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:51 am
Aazhie
Yushika

Totally works for me!
That's why I inferred! So her family is very solomn and serious, so her and her lil' sister don't fit in at all then, poor kids! XD but wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing LOL
Yeaaaah. Her and her little sister were just never welcomed. Her older sisters are more what her parents wanted and "live up to the families name".  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:56 am
Yep! That's better now, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:21 pm
Blade Kuroda
Wonderful! Anything else I should tidy up, or is she good? O u O  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:43 pm
Yushika
Blade Kuroda

Hmm I'm not spotting anything that sticks out to me that needs tweaking!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:52 pm
Blade Kuroda
Yushika
Blade Kuroda

Hmm I'm not spotting anything that sticks out to me that needs tweaking!
Thank you dear!  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 pm
I gotta say, I love her inspiration music!  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff