Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Zoe's big ol' plot thread!]___[Goddess seeking God Mate!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:17 pm
Hello and welcome to my plot thread! This is where you will find my characters in dire need of RP, development, and other things! I tried to do a rotating plot thread, but had too many characters I wanted to rotate in... Soooo here we are!

This will be fairly straight forward, no form or anything like that, I like guild RP and AIM RP, My AIM name is also Zohwhee.

User Image

Tamba is faithful and has a lot of courage. She is a risk-taker, and takes chances on things old and new, but usually only adheres to taking calculated risks, though that's not to suggest she doesn't make mistakes. Since her pilgrimage she has learnt that sometimes you have no choice but to take a "leap of faith" into the unknown.

She will be staying with the swampies mounties. In particular I would really like to do some backlog/pilgrimage RP. And find her some friends.

User Image

A lion who loves everything that breathes and grows. He has a fascination with birds and eggs, and often dreams that he can fly.

I don't have any specific ideas for this boy, other than he likes birds. Maybe some RP with avians?

User Image

Livna can a little distant but has a huge curiosity. She has an interest in things she probably shouldn't... such as death, disease and sacrifice. A capacity for and an interest in darkness and a thirst for knowledge make her a unique and a little creepy at times, but not an evil lioness. She has a strong mind but an even stronger stomach.

Looking for everything for this girl! Also pilgrimage RP <3.

Started RPs:

It is a bell that tolls from the walls of a city

User Image

Inheriting his mothers energy and liveliness, he is a happy guy who is always humming a tune to himself. His mother always said he was like a little bumble bee, always buzzing and keeping himself busy.

Anything.

User Image

Abizol has a lot of layers, she is kind, she is caring and she ultimately puts her pride and her sisters above anyone else. She has a keen interest in herblore and medicine. Her personally can sometimes be a little unsettling, as any major conflict and anger is pushed down to be hidden, and therefore she can tend to keep everything bottled up, and appear to have a blank exterior. This however, does not mean she has a pessimistic outlook on life, but quite the opposite. Abizol does not want to burden everyone else with her problems. She has a love of water but is not naive to its power, and also fears it. She often has nightmares about being held in a bubble at the bottom of the ocean, with no light, no movement.

Pride RP! Development in general.

User Image

Pele loved playing jokes as a cub, and that has translated into a cheeky playfulness in adulthood. She is a physically strong lioness that likes fighting, but she has a short temper that comes out in bursts, although she isn't too bad at controlling it. You don't want to make too many enemies in the pride, after all!

EVERYTHING. I want to give her lots of love and have been naughty that I haven't so far ;;

User Image
Kweli will grow up to worship the truth and seek it out wherever she can, although she will become quite tactful when she is telling the truth so she does not cause a great deal of offense.

Pride RP, future friends etc! Plots where she can discover truths or be betrayed?

User Image

Jiao-Long is regal looking and diplomatic, over time he has gained the ability to mould himself and aspects of his personality in order to "fit in" or move ahead. He has a great interest in tradition and law and is no rule breaker despite his appearance. His incredibly stern face can seem cold and frightening, and it is matched in how serious he can be, but he has truly good intentions, especially where his pride and family are concerned. As a younger lion, his wit and sharp tongue got him into trouble on more than one occasion but he quickly learnt how to be tactful and to use it to his advantage. He is a good speaker and prides himself on being honorable yet can be persuasive.

Anything goes for him!

User Image

Sunny, cheerful and a little change-averse, she wants some friends!

User Image

Thoughtful, gentle and motivated, she's very close to Alizeti, her sister, and also wants some friends!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:09 am
User Image

Pambana is a competitive cheetah who loves to race! Thinking about putting him into the racing cheetah coalition.

Looking for : Anything.

User Image

Kivuli is a lion-hating vengeful soul and lives in the Bonelands pack.

Looking for : Anything, but I want her to stay in the pack.

User Image

A wandering hyena who loves adventure and doesn't stay in the same place for too long. He speaks like a surfer duuuude xD

User Image

Safihi is a trickster who doesn't realize that the nature of her tricks can sometimes offend others. She has a genuinely good heart however, and isn't out to hurt anyone.

User Image

This is Chupa, she's forever moving and jumping and she's very energetic. She lives in the Tangambili and I'm interested in both mate/flings and general RP for her.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:10 pm
Goddess seeking god mate!

User Image

I've had my rain Goddess Nyesha for a long, long time, and she's been a little unloved for a while.

The owner of her mate has been inactive for over year with no contact, and we haven't RP'd the pair for years so I have decided to move her on.

She's a sensitive and emotional lady but hasn't had much reason to be too upset, until now! She will take being parted from her mate quite hard and will need someone to calm the storm so to speak.

I've been trying to breed her since about 2008, so I would definitely like to work towards a breeding at some point, but the plot and RP is more important to me at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:21 pm
Changed the nature of this thread because I have too many unloved characters ;O;  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 am
*cracks knuckles* I have someone to offer for over half of these XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Explorer, adventure, lion battler and alligator wrangler Damu Chui has been all over the place. I'd be happy to have her interact with any of rogues.

Some graveyard RP? Nuru is the sweetest idiot there ever was. He's jolly and happy but has a tendency to get picked on by pack females because of annoying them with his singing.

Kuishi is middle aged and feeling it. XD For your cheetah if you do end up putting him in the racing pride Kuishi could "own" him. He's a lonely oldish man how needs someone to complain to.

Minttu always needs interaction. XD She's a jedi lorekeeper who has a split personality and a fascination for stories. Could make for some interesting encounters.

For Safihi. He's mostly blank but I'd like for him to run into some other fellow leopards biggrin

Edit:

Oh, and AND!

She can be a little overwhelmingly towards everybody but she enjoys every minute of social interaction even if it ends badly! On top of that she is full of spunk and sass. Shula ain't gonna take nothing from nobody, and she will not hesitate to remind you where you stand on her personal food chain!

I also have this girl who can interact with any of your lions if you like. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:58 am
8D -gears up to offer all the RP!-

For Tamba

User Image
Kiuma, who just had an adorable litter. She's all giddy and happy right now and in a super loving mood. She's super kind, but her past was filled with a lot of heartbreak, so she might have some sads every once in a while.
User Image
Kule! Proud Papa of Kiuma's litter. He's super duper patient and loving as hell. He's like a fiece, protective mama bear over children though, but somewhat adventurous.
User Image
-> Backlog! Chozi - forever offering Chozi for RP. Anything you like - Chozi's really versatile. Maybe they can have an adventure biggrin

For Marakaraka

User Image User Image
-> Chozi (again) & Mellas: Sometimes they're together. Mellas is an adventurous avian who is great friends with Chozi. They can be RPed together or separately, obvs, since they're not bonded. Chozi has a huge fondness of birds as well and often asks avians for loose feathers and makes charms and such out of them. Maybe they can be friends! biggrin

User Image
Arazi! She's a strong willed lady who is bonded to my Jahy lion Bozkir, but she often scouts and leaves the lands (though she always returns to him), so perhaps she could meet him somewhere on one of her patrols? c:

Livna

User Image
Chozi (again, again!) - idk, I think they'd have an intersting conversation? Chozi is one of my masochist characters and wouldn't find her fascination strange at all, since he has a deep seated thirst for it. (When she returns from her pilgrimage, Kiuma is as well!). She could also meet his daugher, Mpenzi if she's out with daddy. She's his (slightly?) cannibalistic daughter.

For Hummel
User Image
Nuru's a bit of a hard-hearted girl, but she's super kind. She might find his chipperness endearing. (Maybe a fling if they hit it off? ;D)

(I'm offering Chozi again here, cause I can, but I'll just stop posting his image and offer him) - anything RP. They can chase butterflies together, if you like!

For Pambana
Chozi! Maybe they can race 8D - Literally offering Chozi to everyone, shh.

User Image User Image
Clandestine (female) is a headstrong, fearless lady who would 100 definitely race a cheetah. Kucha (male) is pretty much cut from the same cloth - he was raised in a pack of Wild Dogs and his mother, Mkimya, raced with felines even after she gave birth to him.

For Kivuli

User Image
Lauri's a slave in the Mava'bunda, a bit skittish around Hyenas, though she could use some pack RP!

User Image
He's not in pack, but if you like they could still RP together (border RP) and if they hit it off, maybe a fling? o:

For Mtanga
User Image
Hyeeeeenaaa RP. Roxo's a kind lady with a chipper personality, but she's kind of mistrustful. She'd find his speech pattern amusing and endearing. (Maybe a fling???)

For Safihi
Chooooozi RP? o:

Also
User Image
He tried to be a con-artist once, but he's terrible at lying and is basically scared of everything. He might find her super interesting and worthy of admiration~

8D; The only few I didn't offer for, I didn't have anyone in those prides! D: If you'd like border RP though, I can dig up a few more to offer xD;  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:34 am
omg Ilu guys ;o; I've started a few to get us started, you could start one of the others if you like?

CaliWolfe

I think it'd be really cool for Nguvu to meet Damu, actually, he's just been kicked out of his pride as the Inselelo as he was beaten in a challenge, he has young kids there so will be a bit bitter and generally depressed. He had a reputation for slaying a massive crocodile so perhaps they can laugh about that and she can tell him a story to cheer him up?

I set up an RP for Nuru and Kivuli here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24431207

I am definitely up for Pambana being owned! He's only bothered about running and being awesome and beating people so ownership wouldn't bother him in the slightest and he'd enjoy the company. I'm gonna send in an application for the coalition in a few minutes.

Safihi and Romano: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24431211

Would you mind setting one up for Shula and Kweli? <33

I'm also gonna go ahead and offer Mbaraka up for your brown lioness with teal mane. He's a little older, very gentlemanly and polite. I've been trying to find a mate for him forever. He'd join any pride and generally follow her and look after her.

Seaki

I'm gonna take you up on most of these and rofl yay for Chozi!

Tamba x Kiuma : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24431215

Maraka x Arazi : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24431217

Pambana x Clandestine: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24431221

If you want to set any up for the others then feel free.

Also I totally want to fling Kivuli with mr bright spotty hyena. She'd probably think his pelt was hideous but love it for that reason, she loves dark shadowy colours. She'd probably fling with him out of a mixture of intrigue and wanting to keep pack numbers up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:21 am
Zohwhee
again, sorry about the delay, haven't been feeling the greatest. ;_;

Tallula (My brown and teal lioness) is also relatively blank. Even more so than Romano. I've been considering putting her into the journey pride, if that's ok with you I'd be happy to consider Mbaraka as a mate for her. ^w^

Also anything involving Damu is A-OK in my book. So I went ahead and set something up for her and Nguvu: [x]

Also I didn't know what stage you wanted to play Kweli and Shula at so if you would prefer I change it back to a cub then that's cool just let me know :3 [x] Also let me know if you can't read Shula's text, and I'll change it.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:40 am
CaliWolfe

<3 -hugs- Replied to most of these except Damu x Nguvu, that requires a little more muse!

Yeah he would follow Tallula anywhere and I'm just really up for starting his life/ family as I've had him about 9 years or something crazy ;; It's up to you! c:

Shula RP is fine <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:41 am
Zohwhee

I am slow at replies and I apologize again for it. XD

I think I'll take you up on Tallula's mate offer since she has little else going for her anyways. Besides they'd look cute together <3 I will be later sometime today writing up her app. For the journey concept so if he could join too that'd be super. xD  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:35 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:03 am
I would love to offer cheetah RP for your Pambana! I have whalow and gumi

User Image
HATES racing and is super lazy, the exact opposite of him. XD

User Image
She's LOVES racing and is super competitive. Neither will join that racing pride for personal reasons, but they would love to meet him before he joins! (if he does)

User Image Maybe a fling with Hummel? I think they would make very pretty babies. XD

I also have a million pilgrims if any of yours are still looking for RP. xD Maybe they could meet up out in the world. >>  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:31 pm
Cajanic

RP for all of them sounds super, and a fling with Hummel sounds good too.

If I set up one for Whaloh x Pambana if you could set up the other Cheetah RP? C:

And maybe we can work on the fling when I have more RP's for Hummel?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:56 am
heart Working on expanding this!  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:39 am
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff