Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Reaping what you...what. (Noemi/Lucretia) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:23 pm
Noemi's second trip into haunted house was met with the same sort of trepidation as the first.

She clutched her hands around her trident weapon, looking around carefully in the old wooden building. A small bounce of red curls would peek through a door now and again, but there was no call for a creature to come out. She wasn't THAT brave and she had learned her first time that you didn't summon creatures to you.

Magician Arcana
A rp for you! Let me know if you have any questions!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:44 pm
Going into the Haunted House was a must. If Luca was going to grow into a strong reaper, then fighitng was an essential key. Still, the reaper felt vulnerable walking the twisting, fog filled halls. If only she had brought a friend.

Sounds from ahead made her stop quickly. Was it a friend or foe? Suddenly a million battle tactics, techniques, and stances flooded her adrenaline filled body. Shaking (from anticipation!), the reaper called out, "Hello?"

Nyxtsuki Moon
<3 Thank you *u* I don't know the dice we have to roll for who strikes first, heh. But whatever you do for that I will copy~

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:57 pm
Noemi heard the call almost instantly, her head swiveling as she looked from her current spot behind a fallen bookcase in a room.

"He...Hello?" She answered back, "Are...Are you a..." She couldn't get much of the words out after all.

Magician Arcana
For the battle start, you can roll one 20 sided dice! Whoever has the higher number goes first!

do you know the dice for students Y1 attacks? :'D

Magician Arcana rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:14 pm
Luca froze and leaned against a book case. peaking around it, she tried to spot whoever was there. "I'm a reaper," Despite her fear, the girl spoke confidently and coolly.

"And what are you?"

Nyxtsuki Moon
Yup! I just found the info for it <3

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:18 pm
Luca continued to creep around the book case. Snapping her fingers, she felt the weight of Philomena come to her palm. I'll be okay. I'll be fine. I can do this. I'm in control.

Sliding a hand across the card, she flung it in the direction of the voice, and watched as it sank pitifully into the book case. Cursing, Luka ran from her hiding spot, knowing that she had given her opponent her location, and lost the element of surprise all in one blow.

HP: 30/30
Damage: 0
Effect: n/a

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:37 pm
Noemi jumped as something hit her bookcase that she was hiding behind.

"I...I....I'm a hunter...." She called out. "I'm...a human....." She was up against a reaper. A REAPER. A REAPERRRRRRRR. Those things came for you when you were suppose to be dying!

She held her breath, bring her trident out and swinging it at the reapers general direction. She felt it graze.

"I'm...I'm suppose to tell you to go..home I think?"

Noemi: 40/40
Damage: 1
Charge: 1/3

Magician Arcana

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:40 pm
The tip of something hard and sharp brushed against her arm. Yelping, Luca jumped back and threw another card. It went wide, not even close to the human.

A human! A real human! Her excitement was tempered by the danger and pain. Shaking, Luca laughed, "T-tell me to go home? W-why is that? You... You're a hunter, right? A real hunter? S-so you are from the human world?

What's it like?"
Luca kept moving, hoping to dodge the next attack.

HP: 29/30
Attack: 0 (luca y u have such bad aim?)

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:15 am
"I'm a hunter, and...and I was told....told to eradicate....I am suppose to send you home....by fighting." Noemi clutched the trident, "b..Because all of FEAR is enemies and...and you are suppose to be sent back...if i don't do that..." She frowned, "I get in trouble...and that's dangerous."

Luca's question startled her, why would a creature be interested in her human life!

"Um...Yes?" She took a breath again, swinging out at the reaper and then moving to another fallen bookcase. "My world is big." Noemi added, "With lots of people. Busy streets and loud noises. I come from farm...so I am learning more about the world too."

Damage: 3
Charge: 2/3

Magician Arcana

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:03 pm
Luca gasped as the metal of the trident bit into her again. She loosed yet another card, but it didn't make it near the hunter. Growling to herself and her shotty aim, she leapt behind a book case, her chest heaving.

"I heard... About... Farms... Was it... Big?" Luca was putting all the information away to search later. This hunter was talkative. Good.

HP: 26/30

Nyxtsuki Moon
totally messed up your username so I hope this time it works and goes through XD

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:43 pm
"Our farm was big!" Noemi frowned.

"Do you not have farms in your world?" She followed the question with a swing of the trident, piercing the halloween reaper much deeper then she had intended.

Damage: 9 (OMG I AM SO SORRY)
Charge: 3/3

Magician Arcana

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:58 pm
It stung so bad, a rip pierce into her abdomen. Gasping, Luca jumped back. This blow was deep, deeper than the light grazes. Groaning, she threw yet another card at the hunter.

"N-no. I don't think we do, at least. Say, do you like Jurassic Park?" Didn't all humans like that? This was prime material for study!

HP 17/30
Damange: 0 (Luca you are so not battle material lmbo )

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 pm
"No...No farms!?!? How do you eat produce then!??! how do you raise cows and Chickens?!?!" Noemi was flabbergasted.

"J...Jurassic Park!?!?" That was the movie that had dinosaurs in it right? "N...NO THOSE ARE SCARY!"

Magician Arcana

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:31 pm
Luca was flabbergasted as well. SCARY? It was childish! She had drawn scarier things than that when she was just a little spookling.

"Come on now!! That movie is so hokie. If you're going to be afraid of something you ought to be afraid of those apocalypse movies! They're very true and dangerous," Luca stated with calm certainty.

And forgot to even throw a card at her enemy.

HP: 17/30
Damage: 0 (did u kno: cards are bad weapons)

Nyxtsuki Moon

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:47 pm
"Dinosaurs are scary! AND THEY ATE THE MAN!!! AND CHASED HIM!!" She made strangled sounds.

"I hate those types of movies! The end of the world isn't real!" Noemi muttered, "Stupid movies. Zombie movies are the worse....the wo..worse."

Damage: 3

Magician Arcana
HAHAHA Y1 DICE ARE THE WORSE /pats you I know bby i know the pain.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Magician Arcana rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:56 pm
"I heard that the zombie movies are very inaccurate! Tell me, do they always crave brains and moan senselessly?" What an awful racist image! She shuddered at the thought.

Aiming the weapon, she let loose a card. This might actually hit! She almost apologized. Almost.

HP: 14/30
Damange: 1

Nyxtsuki Moon
omg yeah they are XD

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items