Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Give You The Very Breast (Xavier v Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:49 pm
Hel was training with her new artifact again, and after she had finished the spear had shifted back into her raven familiar. The two were about to exit the gym, but as fate would have it...Hel came across someone who made her wanna stick around. The reaper slowed to a stop before a certain demon.

"Hello, Xavier." She purred.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:15 pm
Xavier was in the gym for reasons yet to be figured out, though a part of them had to do with his decision to train to be less pathetic and more capable in terms of fighting. This had yet to be accomplished (he was still a very big wimp), but at least he was marginally less terrified of anything and everything.

(Almost).

The familiar voice that wafted towards him threatened that sense of stability, however, as Xavier gave a startled shriek.

User Image

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:45 pm
Hel grinned, letting out a chuckle as she approached the boil who insisted on shrieking and then burying himself. "Oi!" She raised her hands, and made 'come at me bro' motions. "Let us tussle again, Xavier! That is why you are in the gym, ya?" She just loved to tease this boil! Too adorable!

Her familiar just let out a 'kweh' sound, and cocked its head, watching with interest as Xavier hid himself from view.

Skills.

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:03 pm
There seemed to be no real way to avoid this. Hel was much older and much stronger than he was, which meant that if he tried to get away, he was much more likely to get squashed. That being said, he was probably going to get squashed anyway.

He stood back up, took a breath, and attempted to smack her.

HP: 30
DMG: 6 gj xavier gj u so proud

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:15 pm
Oh snap.

Did he just slap her?

Yes he did.

"Good job!" Hel said in earnest, letting out a laugh. "I am proud of you, boil, taking initiative like that!" That being said, she hooked a dark arm around his neck and then noogied him.

HP: 54 / 60
DMG: 9

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:33 pm
As soon as his hand connected with her face, Xavier leapt backwards with a shrill sort of wheezing gasp. He couldn't believe that he'd actually done it; he'd actually managed to hit her, a much older and higher ranked student than he was. It was a strangely satisfying - and liberating feeling, and Xavier felt an unfamiliar swell of pride rise within his chest.

At least until her arm went around his neck and then her fist was pushing into the top of his head, and Xavier let out a sound that was half squawk, half wail as he began to struggle, feathers falling free of his hair and looping to the ground.

"I - no - wait - erm - "

He pushed at her arms with his clawed hands, attempting to pry her off of him so that he could actually breathe.

HP: 21
DMG: 3

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 12 Total: 21 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:21 am
"Hey...you are losing hair!" The reaper exclaimed, still keeping Xaiver against her with one arm while the other snatched a feather out of the air. She looked it over with interest. "Ah! It is a feather! Just like my familiar's!" She let it go, letting it join the others on the floor. Hel chuckled.

"What? You can not take back what you did now, boyo, and you can not get out of it either!" She grinned. "You must follow through with the consequences of your actions!" She then wrapped both arms around Xavier's neck and squished him in a crushing hug against her bosom.

HP: 51 / 60
DMG: 15

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:28 pm
"Noooooooo!"

Xavier gave a wail and tried to scramble away from Hel, but there was really no escaping her. She had grabbed him and hauled him back and the next second he was squashed against her very ample chest, her arms wrapped so tightly around him that to try and escape was probably futile.

He said something that might have been let me go but it came out more like mmppffhhhh mpphf mmmmppfhhhh because he couldn't seem to formulate the words properly, not when he was getting a (very, very red) face full of boobs.

Xavier was beginning to seriously doubt his life choices.

HP: 6
DMG: 5

lucyal
have I mentioned Hel is the best because Hel is the best

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:00 pm
The reaper released the boil for now (for now), and raised her hands in another 'come at me bro' gesture. "But I can show you how to fight, yanno? I mean, slaps are good and all...but they are moves for pussies." She grinned, and made a fist. "This is what you need to be doing." She turned her fist around and pointed at her thumb.

"Make certain to tuck it in, or else you will seriously damage it!"

She then made another 'come at me' motion. "Go on! Try it!"

HP: 46 / 60
DMG: 0

kuroopu
fwefkkwklewkl NO U XAVIER ARE THE BEST

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:51 pm
He finally was able to lift his head away from her chest, Xavier hauling in a ragged breath, his face crimson. He stumbled backwards, smacking lightly at his cheeks as though this might dispel some of the outrageous blush, but it didn't really do any good. Hel was given a look that was a mixture between embarrassment, shame, anxiety, curiosity, and confusion.

"W-what..." he said, and then stopped, and then started again.

"I-I am not strong enough...for f-fighting," he mumbled weakly, giving a wimpy sort of punch towards her stomach.

HP: 6
DMG: 4

lucyal
these fights of theirs tho

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:58 pm
"Ya. I know." Hel replied, as if it was pretty obvious. Despite her rubbing it in, the reaper was pretty upbeat, cheerful, and even encouraging. She let out a snort as Xavier 'punched' her. "Okay, that was like being tickled by a feather." She reached out and flicked his forehead.

"But you can get better, yanno that, right? If you want to get better, then you can get better." There was some serious conviction in those words. "You wanna get better, Xavier?"

HP: 42 / 60
DMG: 2

kuroopu
Their fights are the best 8D

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:13 pm
He knew he sucked at fighting Hel you didn't need to rub it in his face, jeez.

Xavier sniffed indignantly, then wailed as she flicked his forehead, staggering backwards a few steps. He rubbed at his face and sucked in a breath, trying to regain some sense of balance and pride (though he didn't really have any to start with). He put one foot in front of the other, readjusted his stance, and flung his fist towards Hel again.

"Y-Yes I want to g-get better!" he said, and it was mostly a decisive tone. Mostly.

HP: 4
DMG: 1

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:14 pm
Hel...didn't even feel that one. Hrm. Her brows furrowed in thought briefly, as she thought about how she could help this student improve. Her expression lightened though once she heard Xavier's slight more determined tone. She grinned. "Excellent! I will help you!" She announced, and reached out to clasp the boil on the shoulder.

"So, first thing is first...got any friends who can work with you?" Her grin widened. "I mean, you got me, ya, and that is all fine and good, but you are a student and I am not! I can not always be around to train with you!"

HP: 41 / 60
DMG: 3

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:31 pm
His last hit was pathetic. Xavier moaned in dismay and stumbled around in front of Hel for a few moments, trying not to let it show that he was disappointed in himself but also totally and completely failing at that. He swiped a hand through his hair and more feathers fell back.

"Erm," he said, looking horribly embarrassed. "I, don't, erm...h-have v-very many f-friends...w-well, I have...one..."

This was a very sad statement. Xavier's shoulders drooped, and he said, in a very small voice, "I-I don't even k-know if H-Helmut w-would help me, and I d-don't want t-to hurt h-her." Or be hurt by her.

HP: 1
DMG: 0

lucyal
r u ready 4 this

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:34 pm
Hel displayed enough patience to let Xavier stammer through his sad story of not having a lot of friends, nodding her head a bit, until she let out a surprised gasp.

"Helmut is your friend?" She echoed in a demanding tone, immediately getting protective over the little heat seeking fluff ball leech...despite treating her less than favorable at times and over all acting like she was a general nuisance. Hel was tsundere, okay? Much tsundere. So mad. Wow. She did have a soft spot for the little wendigo. The reaper hooked her arm around Xavier's neck again, and pulled him in close.

"Ya. I think she would train with you..." Hel's arm got a bit tighter. "You two could get stronger together..." Her arm got a bit more tighter, and now she brought up a finger to poke his chest. "Because that is what friends do...they work together to become better..." A bit more tighter...

"But Xavier..." A pause. "If I ever hear or see you treating her badly, I will use your intestines as floss." Then she pretty much viced his neck.

HP: 41 / 60
DMG: 10

kuroopu

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out