[Thieves Guild Contest] Free Customs/Semi-Customs! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:25 pm
I'm looking to start a Thieves Guild, and it needs members! To that end, I'm offering some freebies.

These are completely free of charge, and you may apply for as many as you like, but may receive a maximum of two regular SoAs and two familiars. There are no activity stipulations attached to any of these. Please keep in mind that if you want these SoAs to join a pride/pack/whatever down the line, and they are still a Guild member, you'll need to inform the OOC owner of the group and they need to okay it.

Read over the concept thread and have fun! If you have any questions, concerns, or other feedback, please post them there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:29 pm
Build-Your-Own Thief

Form:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (include line preference, where applicable)
[b]Background/Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Do you have any ideas for what they might look like, specific or vague? Adult stage only, nothing I have to grow.

In Need Of...
    There's not much I'm in specific need of for this concept, just variety! All species are welcome, and just about every personality type. I am tentatively looking for a romantic interest for the Leader, Yehl, so I guess you could offer for that, if you want! Individuals trustworthy (haha) enough to occasionally act as Watchers will be needed, too.

Coloring Preferences
    Here follows the long list of things I'm not necessarily capable of doing well and am therefore not likely to choose (trust me, it's better this way!). For examples of my coloring, please see my photobucket and growings thread.
  • Wings or other drawing-heavy markings.
  • Landscapes/starscapes/etc
  • Tribal-style or extensive tattoos
  • Clothes-as-markings
  • Extensive scales
  • Really extensive scarring

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:30 pm
One extra post, and open?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:48 pm
Name: Will name when i see him.
Species: Cheetahs, not the alt
Background/Personality: He is a cunning guy, that is like a robin hood of the Savannah. He like to steal from the ones that has alot of food and give to the cubs with no mother of them own. He like to adopt cubs and pups that have no family and help them but using his head and steal for the greater good.
Appearance:CC on marking, but i would like green and light blown for his colors. Think Robin hood when you color him.

Thanks again  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:14 pm
Name: tbd
Species: CC (just not a female lion please? XD)
Background/Personality: has an eye like a magpie, particularly liking bright, colorful objects and shiny stuff. desires all of them, can easily be bribed if you have the right pretty. has no qualms about sneaking around and filching anything they take a fancy to. if caught, will make wild tales to try to distract and get away.
Appearance: CC. Images to spark your muse, use as much or as little as you like. You don't even have to use them. ^_^

---------------------------------------------------

Name: tbd
Species: any familiar
Background/Personality: the perfect partner in crime. stands in for look-out and runs interception on targets. demands a share of the spoils, usually no more than 25%.
Appearance: CC, same as above.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:22 pm
Name: Mysan
Species: Leopard, alt lines.
Background/Personality: Mysan was born with two littermates, both brothers, in a family in brief described as typcial. They had their ups, their downs, the latter often with Mysan himself to blame. That boy was just off from the get go. No lone incident led him down the path of becoming a ruffian, he just made one bad decision after another overtime. The worst thing for Mysan to be is aimless. It was through trying to impress someone in the thieves guild he came to find some sense of purpose.

I'll toss in one of my own SoA if he ends up needing someone to fill this role, but I would love for it to be one played by someone else. Preferably a mentor sort or a platonic friend he's just trying to impress, whatevs. In any case, he will be "trustworthy" as one could expect if only to further this cause.
Appearance: Nope, I'm cool with whatever. Solid, markings, browns or blues or what have you.

Name: Irkia
Species: Serval
Background/Personality: Irkia is a sly, crafty serval who lives up to their reputation with her keen sense of hearing and impressive jumping speed / height. She is no "familiar," kthx, and is easily as ambitious as any lion you'll meet.
Appearance: Nope, I'm cool with whatever. Solid, markings, browns or blues or what have you.

Name: Maya-Maya
Species: Ratel
Background/Personality: Contrary to her name, Maya-Maya will not repeat herself, thank you very much. She's meaner than the snakes her kind is known to prey upon, and steals mostly for her own benefit, though she will adhere to the rules / her obligations as need be. Just, you know, bare minimum. Not a friendly sort and though she's never actually done anything wrong, not the kind most would assume is trustworthy either.

Name: Kivo
Species: Maned Wolf
Background/Personality: An honorable sort more interested in repaying a debt than stealing. He'd owe his life to a member of the guild and join for that reason. (I'll toss one of my SoA in to fill this role if I can't find another.)

Name: Kokovi
Species: Hyena, updated lines.
Background/Personality: Kovi, as she's known, had her kills stolen one too many times by one too many bigger predators. They say if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, and it's this mentality that led her gain membership in the guild. Curious about the lives around her, though not overbearingly so, Kovi tends to know a little about everyone and if she doesn't like somebody, it's for a very specific reason.
Appearance: I'm thinking something sandy? Tans, dark browns and the like.

Name: Bagen
Species: Lion, alt lines.
Background/Personality: Never judge a book by it's cover -- or in this case, a lion by the permanent stolid stare he seems to observe the world with. Those who don't know Bagen well view him as serious, stern, and either mysterious or secretive. Those who do know him well will find those rumors vastly exaggerated, and he's really just more private than anything. His home life was none too merciful and he was required to scavenge to survive after his father died in a hunt gone awry and his mother seemed more preoccupied with finding a replacement.

I will offer him as a potential lover for Yehl if interested. Or he can have an unrequited thing for her.
Appearance: Noooope.

Name: TBA
Species: Cheetah, any lines but female alt.
Background/Personality: Cheetah who is determined to be the fastest around and who could often serve as a messenger / spy due to his / her agility. More details to come depending on the gender / appearance.
Appearance: Up to you!

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:47 pm
Name: Kimisiw (Cree for "s/he is sneaky or devious")
Species: Lion (This style please!)
Background/Personality: Maybe potential love interest for Yehl? o3o

Kimisiw's father left his mother before his litter was born, and his mother died shortly after they started to learn to hunt small things. His brothers took sick and died, but Kimisiw was luckily found and taken in by a cheetah named Okimotiw who nursed him to health and taught him his ways.

Over the years, Kimisiw learnt about survival in a different way than many cubs with families did. Okimotiw taught him all about Aharu'kai, and the ways of a sneak. He put the young lion through challenges and trials, testing his stength, abilities, and his intelligence.

Okimotiw died suddenly in his sleep after 5 years with Kimisiw learning under his watchful and clever eye. Though this unfortunate accident happened, Kimisiw was not ready to give up on his ways, and so he carries on his thieving in respect of his teacher, striving to work in his honour and to continue to hone his skill and grace further. Okimotiw and his acquaintances spoke hushily around him often of a guild of thieves, and he had always wondered if it existed, it would thrill him beyond reason and give him more purpose if he could be part of them.

He loves to bring gifts to those he considers friends (partly to show off but mostly because he is very doting to others he respects and cares for). Along with being a thief/sneak, Kimisiw is also an accomplished hunter, and through his training with a cheetah, he had learned to run extremely fast and light, in order to keep up with his teacher.

If you aren't interested in him as potential romance for Yehl, I would still very much love for him to be part of the Guild! =3

Appearance: User Image

Thanks for the opportunity! ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:51 pm
Thieves guild = favorite skyrim faction evar. SO MOAR MEMBERZ

Name: Ebusuku (Nocturnal in Zulu)
Species: Lion (I like the oddball sideways male lines)
Background/Personality: Pretty much exclusively nocturnal, reverent of the night and shadow. Ambitious, cunning, nimble and charming...in all the best-horrible ways. That said he does have some code of honor, even for a thief, that he holds fast to. He isn't the type for heading an operation, but does like to be the one pulling the strings behind the operator.
Appearance: CC, but here is some inspiration:
X || X || X || X || X ||  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 pm
Name: Oarona
Species: New rogue lioness

Background/Personality: A self-sufficient lady who will do anything to survive. Born to a weak lioness that was a part of a nomadic band of rogues, she was treated no better as a slave, and as she aged, she became even more of an object in the eyes of the males. Angry at her mother, who never stood up for her, and her circumstances, she eventually snapped and managed to slay the unofficial leader of the band, and escaped into the wilderness alone.

She doesn't trust others easily, but the guild appeals to her since resources are scarce for her, and it could prove to be a good place for exchanging extra items as it grows. Plus, living by oneself just gets plain lonely sometimes.

Appearance: A "maltese lion". Basically take the concept/colours of a maltese tiger, but with TLK or natural lion type markings. Light blue eyes, please!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:15 pm
Name: Za'ryion (the Unseen)
Species: Cheetah - Alt/new? lines please
Background/Personality: He has been a traveling "salesman" since parting from his family in the south long ago. The trick is, his wares aren't entirely his, they've always been stolen. He grew up in the upper class of a society of cheetahs, and being upper class he was never required to hunt for himself so he never developed great hunting skills. He found a lot of amusement in sneaking about and moving things, and this obsession quietly grew to taking them sometimes. He coveted his small hoard of trinkets. As soon as he was old enough, he rebelled and left his family and pride behind, being exiled in doing so. He has and will always talk in third person, to strangers solely saying "Za'ryion welcomes you to his wares house," and to those of the guild saying "Za'ryion the Unseen brings back and offering for the deity" and so forth. To strangers he would obviously not reveal his true intentions. In his travels, he has taken to creating a particular substance from herbs and selling it, as it is addictive, in return for felines bringing him food. He is still a thin creature, often appearing malnourished, even with this trade-off. He is a cheetah who is really out for his own good, but may be able to find some comfort with people around that are similar to himself in actions and desires. He has a lot of faith in the moon, and often uses it as a "source" of his power. When the moon is larger, he feels empowered to steal.
Appearance: Preferably natural, but think Khajiit ;3 Compilation of Khajiit faces and facial markings and typical khajiit body markings. Definitely need some bright red / orange / yellow eyes though.

Name: Kythcob
Species: Lion - Male alt lines
Background/Personality: Kythcob is highly intelligent and quick thinking, which only adds to his abilities of thievery, combined with solitary and faithful. He will find a good niche with the guild and be very dependable for their needs, if they have any. He is non-judgmental of other species, accepting each as their own for what they contribute to the guild and their abilities. He is extremely faithful and, almost blindly, accepts any rules or work the guild can offer him. He is level-headed, somewhat solemn, stoic might be the more accurate word, and very care-free to every day activities. Someone may offer to share a story with him, and he will raise a brow and half-listen, unless it could hone his skills.
I would love for him to be a watcher, most definitely, and maybe if things work out Yehl might take a liking to him.
Appearance: Would love him to be mainly dark greys and blacks, little bit of white thrown in too. Mmmm, monochrome. Maybe something like this or maybe this as inspiration. Plus any TLK or natural feline markings you might like to add.

Name: Ralanarl
Species: Avian
Background/Personality: A partner to Za'ryion. He was a gift to the cheetah when he was just a cub, as birds were a sign of status in the area he originated from. Ralanarl grew up watching the boy develop and did not approve of everything he did, but would keep a protective eye out. Ralanarl followed Za'ryion when he left the pride, knowing it was best for the pride and the cheetah. Now, Ralanarl keeps lookout when Za'ryion goes to steal things, and has developed a call that can alert him of potential danger or risks, and when that fails he becomes a smooth-talker to protect his friend. Often falling from the sky and either appearing injured or landing down saying that he is lost and attempting to find a certain forest or area until Za'ryion can get to safety.
Appearance: Pure white with yellow eyes. Something bright so Za'ryion could see him in the dark of night very easily.  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:30 pm
Name: So
Species: Vulture
Background/Personality: An aged observer of all things. Ultimately a survivalist, but shows pity when it suits him. Harbors a hatred for canines, but is not full on aggressor about it. Will build upon this as we go!
Appearance: Up to interpretation, hon! CC between the two! That African White-Backed vulture mmyes OR Albino

Name: Zeh
Species: Leopard (Alt)
Background/Personality: A candid, sharp-tongued chatterbox. Quite friendly, and fairly submissive.
Appearance: CC, something natural, simple, and soft in color!

^ Possibly a watcher? Otherwise just another one of the members!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:27 pm
Name: Rossignol
Species: lion new alt lines
Background/Personality: Ros is a male that is all about shadow and mystery. He tries not to reveal much about himself to anyone and feels this assists in his chosen path in life. He finds objects he wishes to obtain, and makes it his mission to gather them. He has some hidden caches of these items all carefully concealed so nothing disappears. He sees an organized guild as an opportunity that will give him somewhere to pass on his knowledge, that which he wishes, to others and also meet others he might be able to recruit for bigger "jobs" as he doesn't always go after small things.
Appearance:I would like something loosely based on Nocturnal from Skyrim. The symbols on her robes, silver eyes, and the colors used on her robes for the fur (so black with blue-silver symbols) on the lion. I do not want the clothing as actual markings. Feel free to tweek and stylize as you see fit.

1, 2, 3, 4  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:08 am
Name: Zevki
Species: Cheetah
Background/Personality: Zev was born from a prostitute in a brothel like pride. His father some higher up from some other pride that frequented his mother quiet often. When he was still just a cub he was forced out of the brothel into the wild, the pride did not want one of their customers baste red children running around. But before he left in anticipation of his being kicked out, his mother taught him to steal cheat and flirt his way threw life, simile to what she did before getting picked up by her pride. So he grew up a thief stealing jewelry and food a like just to survive. Now he's found the thieves guild which cites him just fine.

Zevki is a little closed off and secretive about his life, but you'd never know it the way he acts, always joking and flirting and laughing. But managing to get close enough to him to hear the real story of his life is a huge feat any one should be proud of. He also flirts with anything that moves be it boys or girls.
Appearance: Dirty blond hair tuff and a tan brown pelt. And three dark brown slightly curved strips on his cheek, and splotchy pattern off his rump that is a dark purple gradient. Yellow eyes.

Name: Neviar
Species: Alternate Leopard lines
Background/Personality: Has lived his whole life honestly till he fell into some debt. When he couldn't pay it back the debt collector tried to take his sister for collateral and sell her to a brothel pride, Neviar killed him before he could. Now with out any money and to ashamed to return home he wandered the rouge plains trying to find him self again. In doing so he finds the thieves guild and deciders to join against his better judgment. He's still not very good at it and refuses to kill again but he is determined to get better and send some of his gains back to his sister.
Appearance: I'd like him to be a dark purple gradient for his base pelt and cyan yes, with lights or dark markings which you can decide.

Name: Alain
Species: Lioness
Background/Personality: Alaine was raised in a warrior pride, were it was all bronze no brain, but she was smart and lithe and hatted using just strength. She felt it would never win them any battles, but she was never listened to since she wasn't the strongest of fighters. So to entertain her self she learnt how to steal, and fight dirty. And she got good at it. So good she started to get cocky and was found out, she was kicked out of her pride for breaking the code of honor they lived by so she left, almost happy to be ride of the place. Soon in her thieving travels she caught the eye of the thieves guild and joined right up glad to have an excuse to use her skills.

She's brave and rash and doesn't always listen but she's good at what she does and loves a good challenge.
Appearance: I'd like her to have treys, and earthy tones with maybe a couple of scars? And bright green eyes. Maybe red for her tuft of mane and tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:58 am
Name: Inina
Species: Cheetah – Alt lines
Background/Personality: A dancer, singer, and fleet of foot feline, she makes for an excellent distraction when needing to draw a small crowd with her performance. She's a capable thief and seductress. Inina is best with smaller hauls or helping quickly to move loot from the source to elsewhere.
Appearance: CC - with this palette - [ X ]

Name: Howahkan
Species: Leopard – Alt lines
Background/Personality: A partner in crime of sorts for Inina. He protects her if a mark sees through her distraction, acts as a sort of crier for her performances to bring folks around, and helps transporting goods lifted from the marks. He's more skilled in the heavy lifting and has loads of hidey holes hidden up in trees where most others can't get into them.
Appearance: CC with this palette - [ X ]

Name: Fatlum
Species: Lion - Old updated (Seated lines)
Background/Personality: An older fella who has been in the slight of paw game for a long, long time. Gettin' on in years, he's not as active as he once was, but still sometimes relieves others of their valuables. Put due to age and a couple of old injuries, he mostly uses his tricks to delight youngsters with his abilities to make things 'disappear'. Fatlum has a sort of presence reminiscent of a kindly old man, a grandfather, or such. He's up for mentoring or giving little tidbits of advice to young'uns who may seek to learn from him, but he won't actively go out of his way unless said potential pupil is just that bad. Answers to Lum, Lumi, Old Man, Uncle Lumi, Pops, and occasionally Fatty to those close enough to him. ((More set up to be in a Watcher type of role, but would be willing to be just a standard member.))
Appearance: CC in colors and markings, perhaps with hints of graying in his mane and tail tuft. Maybe into his fur too.

Name: Aysun
Species: Leopard
Background/Personality: Abandoned or orphaned as a youngster, she doesn't recall which exactly, just that she's been alone for most of her life. A big part of her survival has always been thievery. When she was young, she'd scavenge the prey of other hunters and began watching them, both to learn how to hunt herself and to learn the habits of others. Aysun has always had a knack for picking up on routines, which made for taking of prey and eventually other things all the easier. Her successes had the young leopardess feeling more cocky than she ought to have and she was caught by a few large, adult male lions who were none too pleased at having the adolescent taking from their stores. They brutalized her, beat her savagely, and they ended up damaging her vocal cords in their attack. She can still talk, but her voice has a rough rasp and she has trouble speaking at any great volume, which is fine her for. When on the job, she doesn't need to speak, and even if she does, it'll be in a whisper. Also a potential Watcher, but more likely to regularly go out and about than Fatlum, though sometimes her old injuries give her grief as well.
Appearance: CC markings/patterns with this palette, please: [XxX]  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:12 am
Name: Qing Rukmini
Species: Leopard or Lion (both on alt. lines)
Background/Personality: Qing has been around the savannah for a loooong time, and yet retained the beauty of her youth. She's kind of a sexist or biased girl who believes firmly that men are nothing but big muscle and block brains who she can easily deceive. As such she targets specifically men as she vainly believes her beauty alone is enough of a distraction while stealing from them. She holds a certain amount of respect for the men in the guild though and wouldn't be idiotic enough to try robbing them. She also has a sort of soft spot for cubs and allow them to tag along with her on her mission of robbing others. This is required she believes them to stay hidden like she tells them.
Appearance: CC with dark blue and gold

Name: Ona Duu (see nothing) & Ona Ote (See all)
Species: Any avian
Background/Personality: These two come in a pair. They'd be ideal for a watcher position as they need only a few words exchanged before setting out on a mission. They are very loyal to the guild first and foremost, everybody else second. But despite these similarities they couldn't be more different. Happy to help anybody who asks, Duu always seems amused and smiling happily. Even laughing at the silliest of conversations. Ote on the other hand is the more serious brother. He's quiet until you get to know him, but you'll soon learn he's a bird of few words! He's cautious and serves to balance out Duu's upbeat nature.
Appearance: cc. I'm fine if you just color only one of them although I do like the twin idea.  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff