Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Path To/From Kusagakure Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 am
User Image

v i l l a g e P A T H W A Y
      _________ winding through the forest towards home

Over the river and through the woods, to Kusa this path leads.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm
Akane and Yumi, together, make their way towards Kusagakure.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:14 am
Testial makes his way from kusagakure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:52 pm

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

The aroma of sweet grass in the wind filled Sanjay's lungs. Even without the beauty of sight he could sense nature at its finest in the land of the grass. The beauty of the grass lands would be unmatched, but it was the heart of enemy territory.

He was planning on training within the outer areas of the grass lands as a insurgent. His identity would safe because he wore nothing which would represent his allegiance to the mist. Aside from that facial features were rather different with bandages around his eyes and longer hair. His plan would have no major flaws, except for the fact that his own student had followed him. Now his own actions could potentially put an innocent genin in danger.

Techniques:

Speed: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7 8 9] 10
Strength: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7 8 9] 10
Chakra: 184/200

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edvard Grieg - Op.46

________________________________make

______
User Image

Of course, Mayumi had followed her sensei to this point. She was in fact standing a few feet behind him, just out of measured reach of his weapon. She decided it would be pertinent to speak up as she had made her own assumptions. "You know...its very rude to leave a girl at the table when you take her to lunch. Why are you out this way? Your aware this is grass territory?" She asked in a calm voice. She looked around for movement for the moment and waited for a response. Her voice was soft and only discernible to Sanjay unless someone had enhanced hearing just from how softly she was actually speaking.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:58 pm

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay stopped in his tracks the moment he heard her voice. His heart sank from the fear which he had felt. His emotions bordered between rage and utter fear. He quickly turned to face the direction of the sound.

"What are you doing here! Do you know the danger you have put yourself in!" He questioned enraged at her actions. "I know where I am! Go back, now!" He quickly commanded. "If they find out who we are I cant protect you, please I cant risk losing you." He pleaded in a more delicate tone.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edvard Grieg - Op.46

______
User Image

Mayumi nodded a few times."I know the danger of being here. However you didnt tell me what to do next. You made me play clone roulette, cut my side and made me shoot at you with no direction thus far. What good is measuring my abilities if your going to leave without addressing me? " She asked, once again in the calm voice as if she knew exactly what she was doing. "Besides, its not like this headband is glued to me...I could stash it. The people of kusa arent going to know a fresh graduate. Im just a hunter in the woods..."

Passive Skills:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:51 pm

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Yours persistent.....and I assume your probably not going to leave." He said in a tone of dissatisfaction. With a sigh he turned back around and signaled for her to follow. "I need to get used to the blindness for now, and I guess I did promise to train you." he tried to make himself feel that his decision was ok.

The air was getting colder around them. The sun sinking into the ocean of grass. The sound of night owls awakening from their slumber filled the surroundings. The creatures of the night would soon roam the lands.

"Lets set up camp somewhere, I can cook if you can catch us something." He proposed as his stomach growled. "Also, don't use water jutsu, or mist styles. My main chakra is fuuton so they wont be able to tell me apart from any other traveler." He explained. Deep down he was still reluctant to keep her around. Sanjay tossed his blue jacket into the grass along with anything which remotely resembled the mist.
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image

hakra__ool: 100 / 100___Ac: 0______Theme__Music: Edge of night

______
User Image

Mayumi took his words to heart and nodded. She still had her training gear and a space saver type bag inside with a change of clothes for emergencies. They were civilian clothes but would do perfectly for this. She perked up at his assumption she wouldn't leave and sighed lightly. "That's not entirely true. I will leave if you order me to. Im not getting into trouble for insubordination. However I do propose to you that if we are going to be out here for an extended period of time that there is a reason bandits normally travel in at least pairs. Their survival rate goes up exponentially with each person in their band. Ill stay if you want me to more or less. But if your sending me back ill need a note to get back in more than likely. " She said, shedding her armor. He mentioned his blindness and she could see his eyes had something wrong with them at this point. Semi-lifeless. She tossed her armor and clothing into the space saving back and pulled on a pair of tight jeans and a t-shirt that looked completely every day. She then pulled a leather quiver around her hips and buckled the belt and unstrung her bow, wrapping the line up and stowing it for the time being, then carefully wrapped up her bow itself in a piece of cloth specifically for that purpose before securing it to her back where it could be pulled out semi-easily. She finally took her headband off and tossed it in with her clothing and armor for safe keeping, stowing it up high in the trees for the moment, out of sight entirely.

Passive Skills:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:28 pm

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"You need to learn to do what makes you happy.... I wont punish you for insubordination, or rat you out." He gave his honest opinion. He wanted her to be free, not a soldier at the disposal for someone.

Sanjay made his way to an empty area where he knelt down in preparation to make a fire. He snapped his fingers as sparks began ignite the grass. Using his katon chakra he controlled the fire preventing it from expanding beyond the amount necessary. "There is should be a deer approximately 10 to 12 yards from here. I can hear the distinct sound of hoofs hitting the ground. Could you hunt it?" Sanjay requested. He began to open his pouch and proceeded to pull out spices, and other ingredients.
Techniques:

Holy Rinaku
Ooc: Im calling it a night peace biggrin

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi smiled brightly though he wouldn't be able to see it. She looked where he indicated and nodded, restringing her bow and pulling a hunting arrow from her quiver. She would disappear silently into the brush stalking through the tall grass without a sound. Even her sensei wouldn't be able to hear her at this point. She went through the trees until she happened on a small spring nearby. She located the specific deer in question fairly easily. She knocked the single arrow that she brought with her for this occasion and drew it silently to her cheek. The shot was aimed for the deers heart, no noise or last minute tension to toughen the flesh and tense the muscles. There was a soft thud of impact on the deers chest cavity as the single arrow pierced its heart and tore through it. The deer collapsed onto the ground and thrashed a few times, last minute useless struggles of the death throws that were its last minute of life. Eventually the struggling would cease and she would move over to the deer, putting a hand on its throat and pushing a single bone out of her palm into its neck and silently slipping it back into her body. She would pick the deer up and have it about her shoulders in a firemen carry to take it back to the fire where she would place it down as gently as she could before speaking to her jonin. "Make sure no part is wasted and I want to tan the hide. We can use it as part of a cover and it can be useful in the long run as well." She said quietly, taking a normal knife and starting the arduous process of skinning the deer.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX
6 posts is 180 words yes?

Word count: 297
D rank find the item complete.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 am

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Allow me to skin it." Sanjay offered as he placed his hand on the deer which was placed near him. He felt around the skin of the deer allowing himself to find the area around the neck. Finding the spot he was looking for he unsheathed his katana and began to make precise cuts. Within minutes the deer was skinned almost flawlessly.

"Just because I'm blind doesn't make my skills with a blade any worse." He said with a smile. With the deer pelt off he began to cut pieces of meat right off the bone. With a majority of the meat off the bone of the deer all that remained was bones. "Do you need the bones for anything? or should we bury them?" he asked curiously.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 am
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi let him skin the deer with a bit of a pout. She was sulking slightly. However when asked a question she really had to think on it. "Yes...keep the bones and fashion a carrying bag to keep the rest in with some of the hide. We could sell them in kusa as fur traders. Aslo your katana stands out...is there anyway we can have it elsewhere...wait, code of the samurai and whatnot...you wont relinquish your weapon. Sorry for asking..." She said, checking her own speech in question. Is was a dumb question to ask, but katana's werent really carried around by peasants.

Passive Skills:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:51 am

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

"Oh this.... Its my fathers blade and it stays with me, but your right." Sanjay said as he pulled his bracer off revealing a set of seal on his wrists. "I can keep it in here." He said as he slowly allowed his blade to be devoured into the seal. He quickly placed his bracer back on and began to cook the meat.

He started by tenderizing the meat. Once the meat was softened he began to add dried spices to the meat which would allow them to preserve it longer. Using one of the deer's antlers as a skewer he allowed the meat to cook over the fire. Knowing that wild animals or bandits might be attracted to the smell he used his fuuton chakra to suppress the smoke from expanding too far.

Within a decent amount of time the meat would be well cooked the aroma of the spices would make the meal that much more enjoyable. Though it wasn't exactly well presented, the flavor would be rather elegant. After all it was his hobby to cook.

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:24 am
User Image

User Image

______
User Image

Mayumi would quickly grab his arm and pull out a piece of guaze and some tape. She would cut her own arm with the tip of an arrow and dampen the cotton with her own blood before tieing it over the seal for the moment. "Getting captured is going to prove a logistical nightmare...If we get busted, your my blind father and we have been living on the land since our home burnt down. " She commented before letting him cook. Her mouth started salivating once the smell became potent enough.

Passive Skills:

XX_Clous_XX

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas