Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Not another demon..[Ayane x Lute]FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:01 am
Head tucked down and rosy gaze on the ground as per-normal Lute shuffled down the busy halls of the school, just trying to make her way to the outside. Fresh air was needed, the repulsive smells of a rather sweaty slime monster in her last class still stuck in her nostrils. Tucking a book up under her shoulder she pushed out the doors, though paused half way as a rather tall and beautifully decorated student was in her way of getting all the way out. For the moment Lute frowned silently, awkwardly staring at the back of the taller and biting her lip.

Crumbling she attempted to slide out of the cracked door to get outside, apologizing as she went weakly, "p-please e-excuse me..if I could..just-t get around you-u?" In the slide her book fell free of shoulder grasp and tumbled to the floor. It wasn't anything to interesting just a book about designing your own clothing.

Torvil
short short ;; sorry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:25 am
Ayane had only arrived on campus recently, and had been trying to get herself acclimated with her surroundings. So it really didn't surprise her when she'd ended up completely lost and unable to find her way back to the dorm. So she'd been standing in the doorway from quite some time, trying to mentally retrace her steps back to her room so she could finish unpacking.

She hadn't noticed the monster ghoul when she'd approached, shed of moved aside if she had. She was after all - blocking traffic. However, when the ghoul finally spoke, something akin to a squeak as she slid by her. She tried to step aside as best she could.

"Sorry," She said gently, then noticed the book fall from the ghoul's grip and onto the floor. She bent down and picked it up, reading the title quickly and then smiling a little.

"Excuse me, Screechie!" She said, raising the book up and moving after the other ghoul. "You dropped this."

It would be a shame if the ghoul ran off without her book. Plus maybe she could give her some directions.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:44 pm
Having not really noticed the book falling in her state of slight panic Lute continued to walk on after the other ghoul moved. A mumbled thank you given as she went off trying to flee the grounds. Hearing the call of screechie her cheeks flushed and she peered back, registering the voice as that of the ghoul that had moved before. "Ah-h..oh!" A half bow of head was given in apology and she reached for the book, "thank you so much-h..I'm sorry." A small smile was given up, rosy eyes now taking in the sight of the other fully. She was beautiful, the sight alone made Lute shrink a little, her shoulders slumping as she took a step back not feeling worthy of being in her presence.

Now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen the other ghoul around school. Was she new? Though, not recognizing didn't mean anything considering she hadn't seen many of the creeple she now thinks of as friends.
Torvil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:05 pm
Ayane tried to bite back a giggle and failed, her hand moving to her mouth to try and stifle it. She didn't want to seem rude, but the ghoul was just so cute, falling over herself and seeming to be so shy. She wondered though, if it was just an act, playing coy to keep others off guard. Well two could play at that game - besides, she was adorable and Ayane loved adorable things. She'd seen her first, so Ayane decided she'd stake her claim on her and that would be it.

She had been forced to leave all her attendants at home and that was hard for the Oni ghoul, so used to being served that suddenly being forced to serve her own needs was... quite tiring to be honest. But it was for her family and her brother - so she supposed she'd have to keep her retinue small.

But yes, she'd do quite nicely.

She met the other ghoul's bow with one of her own, a little lower than the other ghoul's out of respect and hopefully to set her at ease. She dropped her gaze a little and she chewed on her bottom lip. "No, need to apologize, I was the one blocking the doorway. I'm just glad you didn't lose your book."

She looked back up, still nibbling her bottom lip, her eyes large, worried, begging the other ghoul to forgive her for being such a royal pain. "I-I'm Ayane... Ayane Kotone... I just came here to Amity... and uhm..."

Her cheeks colored and she slowly inched closer to the other ghoul until she could gently grab her arm and lean in to whisper into one of those soft looking ears her fingers were itching to stroke. So cute!

"I'm really embarrassed..." She murmured, voice kept low to try and keep anyone from hearing even though they were for all intents and purposes, alone. "But I'm completely lost, I don't know my way around the campus at all and I still have so much unpack to do... can you help me...?"

She took a step back, covering her mouth again with a hand, her eyes going wide with shock and embarrassment again. "Oh my, where are my manners, I'm so sorry," She bowed her head again to lute. "I haven't even asked for your name and I'm already begging you for help..."

She let her gaze drop again, only to peek up coyly as her hands fidgeted her Kimono. Hopefully the other ghoul accepted her act - if she could get her hooked...

Life would be just that much easier.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:44 pm
A puddle of nerves she warmed under the apologetic tone and gentle actions of the other. Ayane's words making her smile with ease as they were spoken, it was nice to see another sheepish ghoul. Shaking her head a soft, "please don't-t feel embarrassed its re-really ok.." was given to help reassure the newcomer. The last thing she wanted to do was make someone just coming to school feel worse about themselves or the school!

"It's nice to m-meet you Ayane, my names..Lute." With a gentle pat to the other ghouls arm she too blushed a soft pink color. "Don't worry really it-ts fine." Her hands waved frantically to dismiss the ghouls apology, floppy sleeves flutter down with the motion to reveal well manicured and bright pink nails.

Sympathy oozed from her rose colored eyes and very hesitantly she nodded, "I-i...can..well..what I mean is..I-i be delighted really..to show you around." Even is she would lurk in her shadow of beauty the entire tour and even if she wanted to just go and sit under a tree and hide. Lute surrendered to her nature of never saying no, but this time she felt little guilt for doing so.

Torvil)(

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:43 pm
"Really?" Ayane asked, smiling wide before wrapping her arms around the other ghoul's neck and pulling her into a hug. "Oh thank you! Thank you!" She gave a relieved laugh before slowly letting the other ghoul go and taking a hold of her hands. "Oh I do hope that we become the best of friends!"

She actually did mean that - Ayane was in need of friends of all sorts. You couldn't have a retinue without friends. She wouldn't expect anyone in her entourage to not be her friend, that would just be silly.

She smiled widely at the other ghoul before slowly letting go of her hands and then taking a step back, bringing a hand up to her lips, she bit the second knuckle of her index finger for a second in what seemed to be a nervous tick, before looking back to Lute.

"Can you show me the way to the Demon dorms? All my stuff is up in my room by now I'm sure, but I'd love it if I could get a hand unpacking it all..." She eyed the other ghoul. "I mean, unless you have something else you need to do."

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 am
The hug surprised her so she in turn started patting a bit hastily at the others sides in hopes of getting turned loose. Only once it happened, she was yet again taken hold of. By the hands she wiggled slightly and blushed, this ghoul. She was, and her hands, and, Lute's brain fizzled for a moment. Oh friends? "..I-i'd like that too.." But, wasn't it to soon? Lute frowned more to herself then gave the other ghoul a grin.

Once released fully a breath of relief escaped past her lips in a soft sigh. Tucking her hands back into her sleeves for comfort she watched the other ghoul, head tilting and floppy ear swaying with the motion. What was- Oh! Oh...oh no...another demon.

Great.

Feeling uneasy she coughed, trying to force up an excuse not to go to the demon dorms but failing. "Well I..." Sludge sticks. Shaking her head a forced smile was brought up to the other. "S-sure...um but..are-e you ok...with..a m-monster taking you there?" The question was posed gently, hesitantly, she just wanted to make sure the other knew what could happen. If the other demons seen her with her, she was so beautiful, she didn't want to make things hard on the other ghoul.

Torvil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 am
Ayane smiled and nodded her head slowly. "Why would it be an issue? Are Monsters not allowed in the Demon dorms?" Ayane - unlike most demons - didn't have a problem with Monsters. Well with any race really - her mother had stressed the importance of treating others with the same respect you'd expect them to treat you.

"I don't want to get you in trouble if that is the case... I can always unpack later once I get my bearings. But if there is any place else you can show me, I'd really like that." She lowered her gaze again, slowly.

"You seem like a really nice creature so I really don't want to make things difficult on you - that wouldn't be fair." She slowly looked back up at Lute, pouting slightly.

"I don't want my first new friend to get in trouble on my account - so if it's going to be an issue you can just point me in the right direction once we get to some common area?" She concentrated for a moment, holding her hand out in front of her and with a slight sparkle of light, her eyePhone appeared in her hand.

"If... if it's not a big deal maybe I could get your number? Just in case we get separated or... maybe if you wanted to hang out later?" She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. "Sorry if I'm being a pain." She apologized to the monster ghoul again. "I'm still getting used to not being home. I am really glad the first creature I met was really nice and pretty though." She smiles weakly at Lute.

Cheekiebridiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:37 pm
Ayane. She smiled and shook her head slowly. Maybe if all demons seemed as polite and innocent as her new acquaintance then she wouldn't be as hesitant around them. "It-t's not that...I just...a-alot of them ..er..well..j-just nevermind." Smiling she hid behind her long sleeves, blushing.

Seeing the sparkle she blinked and backed a step up, curiously but not enough to trust getting that close to a demons magic. She knew from experience that wasn't a good idea. Hesitantly she eyed the phone waiting for some prank but when instead her number was asked for she squeaked sheepishly. Should she? Well, it wasn't really a super big deal and to be fair she had given it to Zel the first day they met, but, oh sludgesticks.

"S-sure.." On a soft sigh of reluctance she gave the ghoul her number then moved to tuck a lose strand of pink behind her ear. Heart hammering from her growing anxiety. Pretty her? N-no way. "T-that's nice of you to sa-say..but its ok not to f-flatter me...I'll...um..take you-u.." A deep red now she retreated first and headed a few steps before turning, "t-this way.."

Torvil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:30 pm
Ayane smiled at Lute, and once the number was secure in her phone, she pocketed it and started to follow the other ghoul. Her smile turned into a small frown though when Lute seemed to think she was just flattering her just to get her to help her.

"I'm telling the truth though, you are really pretty!" She immediately regretted raising her voice, then hurried up to move so that she could walk beside the other ghoul. "I just really think you're pretty..." She smiled softly at Lute.

"So..." She started, figuring they could start to get to know each other as they made their way. "What was that book?" She finally decided to ask, curiosity getting the better of her. "I don't mean to pry, but I didn't get a good look at it when I handed it to you and I'm sure it must be interesting..."

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:10 am
"I-i'm sorry..sorry." Ayane raised her voice and instantly she was shying away, hunching as her ears drooped. Thankfully the other ghoul quickly corrected and Lute let out a sigh of relief to realize she wasn't mad at her for not accepting the compliment. Why was interaction so hard? Lute pouted to herself quietly as they walked, hands tucked in front of her holding tightly to her book.

"Oh-h?" She blushed softly and held the book up a little to show off the cover. "It's a book about design, u-um for clothing." Smiling a little she snuggled the book back close to her chest and peeked to the other ghoul. "I, well..with hooves you don't get many cheap options at the maul." Sighing she looked down to her feet and bit her lip, she hadn't meant to admit something so embarrassing, hopefully the other ghoul would just over look her.

Torvil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:04 pm
Ayane smiled at the other ghoul. "No, no, I should be the one apologizing, I didn't mean to raise my voice. I didn't mean to yell Lute, I'm sorry." She slowly moved closer to the other ghoul reaching slowly to her ears and then hesitating for a moment. "I didn't realize your ears were sensitive, may I touch them?" Of course with ears like those loud noises would cause her to shy away. Ayane made a mental note to not raise her voice around Lute unless it was absolutely necessary.

As she was shown the book cover she smiled and nodded her head. "I can understand that - though now I'm going to have to beg you to make me some things to wear as well." She giggled softly. "I'd love to help a friend in her pursuits. I might not have hooves - but I'd be more than willing to help model anything you'd like to make." Okay - she was taller than the other ghoul - but she would be welling to put good money down that Lute had the better figure - but it was hard to tell just at a glance. She'd find out someday though, just to settle her curiosity.

The hoof thing didn't really matter to Ayane. She'd heard of many demons who shared a similar trait, so why couldn't monsters have the same? "I'm actually kinda jealous - you must save a bundle on shoes! I bet there are other things you can do that are twice as cute too." She became a little bit more animated at the talk of clothing - but she didn't raise her voice, being mindful of Lute's sensitivity. But she'd love to hear more about Lute's hobby.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:08 pm
Startled by the question of touching her ears she shook her head, "w-why would you want to..I mean..if you want." Because no wasn't coming up and it wasn't like she disliked it. It was just embarrassing because she knew she would like the petting, petting was amazing after all. Blushing brightly she hugged her book closer and shut her eyes, one peeking open.

The idea of having Ayane as a model made her blush darker. She couldn't make anything as beautiful as the other ghoul, it was impossible. "S-sure...I-id like that." But again she wouldn't decline the other ghoul. Shifting uncomfortably she smiled gently and bit the inside of her cheek. "Hehe, yeah....they are inexpensive which is good." Her hooves clicked together gently as she reached for a door that would lead them to the demon dorm hall. "T-this way."

Curious now she tried to wrangle her own emotions and asked a touch shyly, "what ..u.m... kinds of things do you like Ayane?"

Torvil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:39 pm
"Well I like you for one," Ayane giggled a little as she gentle reached out and gentle stroked the Saytr's ears. Oh! They really were soft! She made a mental note of this, gentle running her fingers along the fuzzy fur as she thought about the things she liked.

"I like tea, playing my Ruan - clothes, meeting new creatures..." She grinned at the other ghoul. "There's not really a lot of I don't like I guess." There were a few things but she didn't feel like explaining them at the moment.

"Oh! I know where we are now, my room's not that far, it's on the second floor," She ignored the opulence of the main dorm hall as she removed her fingers from Lute's ear to take her hand and guide her up to her dorm room, not wanting the other ghoul to get lost.

Once they reached her dorm room, she pulled out a key from around her neck and unlocked it, then gently pulled Lute into the room, closing the door behind her.

"Welcome to my room - it's a bit small but it works for now." Ayane giggled as she removed her shoes before entering the room. "Make yourself comfortable!" She said, motioning to the room before the monster ghoul.

The room was an explosion of pillows and curtains. A large curtain covered the window, and another split the main room from the bathroom. A single squat table sat in the center of the room, but there wasn't a bed as much as a big mess of cushions and pillows off to the far side of the room.

"Would you like some snacks?" She asked, moving over to a very small kitchen area that sufficed her needs. She dodged around boxes and things as she walked - having obviously not unpacked anything but her furniture since she'd arrived.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:17 pm
What was wrong with creeple lately? Ayane was the second to say such a thing, was it normal to just admit something like that? Or was she over thinking it? Blushing she just shook her head softly, then stilled for a purring sound as the soft hand stroked over her ear.

It felt nice but all petting did.

Leaning up into the touch she bit her lip softly and looked past the other ghoul. A relieved breath was given when the hall was recognized. "Oh..alright.." Stroking back over her own ear she cleared her throat before going with the pull from the other willingly. She tried her best to ignore the grandness of the demon dorms but it was hard, everything looked so much nicer here and she felt instantly out of place in her stitched up shirt.

As she entered the other ghouls room rosy eyes widened and she looked a bit envious for a split second. This was small? She paled and reminded herself to never let Ayane see her room if she did model for her. HER ROOM was small, this was, and there was a kitchen!

Hesitantly she shifted in place and eyed the massive pile of cushions everything looked so soft in here, it made her sleepy, comfortable. Remembering the question she nodded and asked a touch sheepishly, "oh um..thankyou....d-do you have anything sweet?" There was no better snack, not for Lute, and she had finally gotten out of having horrible dreams about them from the Alice incident.

Torvil

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces