Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image

How this will work: Interested parties will post custom forms according to the specifications below. The winner will be selected via raffle. Payment should be sent ASAP, and the final product will not be given until the transaction is complete. Several WIP may be sent throughout the process.

Info/Rules:
User Image These customs will be open for one week and close Thursday, the 24th of July at 1:30pm EST. You may only post during that time period. I understand that this is a long time, but that is when I get back from my trip. Ending it sooner will only mean you have to wait longer for me to make a ticket list and roll.
User Image After the ticket list is made, it will be posted for 24 hours. You will have that time to send in any errors via PM. If you have not sent in errors by that time, you forfeit the right to a reroll.
User Image You will receive 4 tickets for zero gods, 3 tickets for having one god, and 1 ticket if you have 2 or more gods.
User Image This thread is only for GODS.
User Image Lineart edits are allowed, as these are gods.
User Image Once an SoA is crossed out on your list, do NOT EDIT IT. This means the colorist is in the process of coloring it! However, you may edit/add/delete anything that has not yet been crossed out. If you do edit something that's been crossed out, you will be disqualified.
User Image No proxying please. 20 days is plenty of time for someone to get in their custom.
User Image This is not for God breedings.
User Image No CC domains this time around.
User Image Normal God domains need to be approved before they can be posted!
User Image If you have RPed a mortal AT ALL, you will need 10 ascension RPs for them to be a god. You cannot use a pre-RPed lion as a mortal stage for a god you are questing for.
User Image I withhold the right to refuse to do any god which feels out of my comfort range.
User Image Do not ask for a unique-lined familiar with your god.
User Image If you have additional questions, please quote me and post the question in the main thread.

Special Notes
User Image You may enter multiple forms, but you may only post once. If you have multiple forms in your post and you are rolled, I will CC from the ones offered.
User Image For ascending mortals, there is a 10 RP requirement of the mortal character, and these should be included.
User Image For gods being reborn, there is a 20 RP requirement of the god-character, and the god must have been in existence for one year prior to the opening of this thread.

Payment:
User Image Gold only, please.
User Image You must be able to pay for each individual SoA; in other words, if you have a big item and you only get chosen for one of the three SoA you put down, you need to sell that item and only send to the colorist enough to cover that one SoA.

User Image

Prices:

God SoA:
Adult: 800K
Adolescent/Perma-Adolescent: 900K
Cub: 1000K

User Image

God Form:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Stage:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Lineart:[/b] (Walking Female, Standing Female, Sitting Male, or Standing Male)
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Domain:[/b]
[b]Have you had your quest approved?[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference Image(s), if applicable:[/b]
[b]How many gods do you own?[/b]
[b]Required RPs:[/b] For ascending mortals and gods being reborn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:08 pm
Name: Zungu'hekaya a'Ishara
Stage: Adult
Lineart: Standing
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Legends
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: My old lioness, Ishara, turned into a goddess, with marking/color tweaks to your liking. I'd love her to have large, fluffy owl-like wings, mostly black with white/light gray fringe on the outer edges, and the darker gray of her back-streak along the forward edge(It's best to see the wing ref for just the color patterning for the wings). Her hair should be sort of flow-y, however you want to do that. She should be wearing the Hylean crest as a necklace, in gold. Whatever other items you might want to add, you can
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ishara Hylian crest Rough idea for wings - Mostly the coloring for them, back(left) and front(right)
How many gods do you own? 2 now! (Cursed and Poisonous Plants)
Required RPs: 1 Breath of Ghosts - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11307081
2 Animal I Have Become - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11378485
3 Young mother meet older mother - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11915557
4 On the move - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11925733
5 Never too late - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11927673&page=1
6 How dare you! - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12301481
7 Angel's Rain - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12756967
8 Refuge from the storm - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14346829
9 World - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14571589
10 Boulevard of Broken Dreams - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14572287
11 Mad world - http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14838379 (Ishara's death)  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:13 pm
Name: Siku'mtange
Lineart: Standing Male
Parents: ??? x ???
Domain: Diurnal Animals
Description:
-gold eyes
-a annoyed or aggressive face expression
-same mane style as his brother but black, the bangs will be longer and more bushy.
-orange/red body
-white muzzle, belly, chest
-white toes with black outlining on top
-black bird wings that are ratty/tattered looking with broken tattered/ratty feathers falling
-black ear tips and if possible lynix ear fluff
-leg cuffs on all 4 legs, earring cuff on both ears, and tail cuff
-black Ocelot markings on the body
-black Snow leopard tail markings, and has long fluffy leopard tail instead of lion tail
-black tiger strips down the legs and as they go down the leg they faid
-cougar muzzle marking like his brother
-scars
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Color Ref, another ref, his brother
How many gods do you own? 1
Required RPs: n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:17 pm
Name: Rena'tol
Lineart: Walking
Parents: Abla x ?
Domain: The Unwanted
Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Description:
Markings
Dark grey/black base.
Dark Red Toes.
Black/Darker Grey markings around eyes / and along belly.

Edits
Large dark gray/black feather-y wings.
Long white/gray hair, with braids and assorted beads in the hair. (Beads and braids in elongated tail fluff as well)
Animal pelt across back and shoulders (CC in design)
Assorted mismatched accessories (CC in design, though you can follow the main ref if desired)
A Rainbow feather on a chord around her neck.
Silver band around tail with glowing yellow orb attached (with a feather attached to the orb)

Serious/Somewhat grumpy expression face.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Reference Pic
Markings

Her Mother: Hardships (owned by Yinbug)
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs: N/A

Velveteen Angel

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:54 pm
Name: Roka
Lineart: CC
Parents: N/A
Domain: Heartbreak
Have you had your quest approved? Yep.
Description: CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Mortal
How many gods do you own? 2
Required RPs:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:59 pm
Name: Utako
Lineart: Sitting Male
Domain: Labyrinths
Have you had your quest approved? Yep
Description: Super fluffy, His mane is wild and messy, with a few braids in his mane and tail.
His horns are like a rams.
Maze markings can be altered.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Here Maze markings
Required RPs:  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Ritikine

Fashionable Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:59 am
Name: Kaisar
Parents: ?? x ??
Domain: Tyranny
Description:
•Expression: Snarly/growly/angry. If his teeth show I'd like for them to be yellowing.
•Mane: Fluffier. Two large, thick braids down the side of his head,
•Wings: Webbed wings, tattered black membranes. The membrane itself where it attaches to the body extends down to his tail.
•Horns: Bull-like, thick horns curving up. The (his) right horn has a broken tip.
•Body: A dark red with white underbelly and toes. He has white markings on his forepaws that are symmetrical, with a black sock underneath. The black does not extend past these white markings. Black claws, both on his feet adn wings.
•Accessories: A black band around his tail, near the tip, with spikes of a slightly yellowing material, possibly bone. Two skulls, predators, on his large braids as 'clasps' to keep them tied.
•Scars: He has quite a few along his sides, upper parts of his legs nd on his face.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Colored Sketch
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:08 am
Name: Akakios
Stage (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Domain: Tolerance
Description:
See ref by Fu, the only thing that needs a bit of changing is that the feathers are supposed to both be on the earring
- He has a creamy spot on the back of each ear
- The marks on his paws are roman designs, feel free to play around with them
His eyes are a dark brown color
Wings - Feathered, and folded; orangey and yellowish (Kinda like how Fathers' wings are, only slightly smaller)
Tail - Thick, leopard-style tail (Denial's tail is what I'm looking for in level of thick/fluffy)
Mane - Thick and fluffy, extra fluffy on top and in the front so that it hangs over his right eye (The background one)
Items - Same as in the ref, only the feathers are both on the earring, the greenish one is smaller
The engraving on the bracelet is the face of a lion
Misc. Edits - An unhappy or pensive expression, like in the Fu Ref or similar to Spirits or Drought
He has thicker/fluffier fur than a normal god
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Art by Fu (Only thing is that one of the feathers is not where it's supposed to be)
Fluffy feathers
Example of Roman designs seen on his front paws
Required RPs: -  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:25 am
Name: Bombe-Sa
Lines: New (standing)
Domain: Inner Beauty
Description: Ascension god, so he'd look very much like he does now. Same base color. His face should look grandfatherly and kind, aged and wise, but not too old. I'd love if his paws, muzzle, and tail could have a grayed effect, to show his age. His eyes should be entirely white or off-white, with no defined iris. His mane should be typical, if perhaps a bit unkempt, and have a few braids, one of which should be adorned with a black feather from Posca's wings. As far as markings go I'd like off-white swirls on his legs similar to the vines on Posca's, but in a less...decayed-looking style. He also will have a similar head accessory as Posca does, but with white or opal beads, and with a half-geode pendant. Essentially, half a stone, split open to reveal the gems inside, to symbolize inner beauty. I'd like him to have wings, of course, and would prefer they be almost like the angels in classical depiction.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Mortal Uncert, Human form, Wings, Posca
How many gods do you own? One.
Required RPs: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
**Low luck: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Name:Bahyhla
Lineart: Either
Domain: Invisibility
Have you had your quest approved? Yes.
Description: She should look like she's made of a slightly blue-tinged glass. 'Inside' she should have lots of lights and smoke and stars. So...she's kinda like a lava-lamp lioness. XD But with stars and smoke, not lava! Her back end would sort of fade out, becoming invisible. As for wings...I'm not sure. They probably wouldn't be attached to her directly but...do what you think looks good!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Wingless ref, maybe wings like this?
How many gods do you own? One.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:46 am
Name: Liuxingyu
Stage: Perma-Adol
Domain: Lakes
Description: I have an SoAsia wolf that I would like to have "converted" into a goddess! :3
Edits:
- Her tail could be one of two ways- a wolf's tail, or a lion's tail with a long, flowy, extended tail tuft that starts around mid-tail. I would still like to get the marking on her tail though
- for "bangs" or a mane, also one of two ways. XDD You can keep "default bangs" but tweak them a bit (maybe to be slightly curly or something?) Or, go with a little teeny something like what was on the SoAsia wolf lines. :3
- Wings should be feathered, CC to fit with the rest of her. Bigger wings are cooler than smaller ones? <3
- Mimic the expression of the line's she's on. Be sure to get that orange color in her eyes. >w<
- Items or other edits are CC, just keeping in the general feel of her.
((If I get rolled and she is deemed too difficult, I have others I can provide, if allowed.))
Reference Image(s), if applicable: *click*
How many gods do you own? 1- Gravity
Required RPs: She was never made into a lion (or other shop animal,) so N/A.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:42 am
Name: Ōyāta Kātal
Lineart: Standing
Parents: -- x --
Domain: Unrequited love
Description: Completely CC but with hair that has a straight bang and a messy long braid
Reference Image(s), if applicable: --
Required RPs: --  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:05 am
Name: Xuanwu
Lineart: Standing Male
Parents: ??? x ???
Domain: of the North
Description:
- Deep Yellow eyes [slit pupil?] - a stringless eyepatch over his right eye.
- Large fluffy (off) white mane
- Eye markings that line with the bridge of his muzzle
- Long - prehensile tail
- Large Frame
- Armored
- Proud, royal, oriental-inspired
- Colors range from black, grays, cobalts, and golds, whites.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
- Mane Inspiration
- Right Leg guard - Left Shoulder Guard
- Reference
- Tailband
How many gods do you own? 1 - Connections

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:13 am
Name: Aesir
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Domain: Battle
Description: Aesir reborn as a god, basically, with the wing markings on his back turned into dragon-like wings with magma-like membrane. Braids and beads in his mane, and maybe a fork-braided beard. A snarling expression would be awesome, as would general fluffiness (in a thick-furred as opposed to long-furred kind of way) and visible claws. Most of his items should be the same as or similar to the ones he currently wears. Also! Curling ram's horns of the pointy variety in black or complementary color would be excellent.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Aesir with items, Aesir without items, wing membrane, ram horns
How many gods do you own? one (Impermanence)
Required RPs:
Master of Puppets
Warlord
A Loyal Captain
O Valencia!
Anywhere Is
On The Morning Dew
Such Great Heights
Not the only starfish in the sea
I am a fierce warrior?
Hidden in the Sand  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:24 am
Name: Kaleo
Domain: Ash Trees
Description: Ash base with wings that resemble branches and a "branch crown" over his head. His mane would either be an ash color or a dark forest green I would like for his feet to have a bracelet of or appears as if leafs are coming out of them. Anything else, edits, mane length, etc, is all CC.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: leaf "crown" inspiration tree domain is named after
Required RPs: n/a  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:15 pm
Gods & Goddesses

Name: Zuma’Hlasela
Stage (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Lines: Walking Female
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Aggression
Description: Savage and fierce in demeanor. Her body is covered in thick spiked plates along her spine. Large spiny wings and at the tip of her tail spikes cluster together to form the shape of a spiny lion’s tail tuft. Her tail itself is thicker and longer than the default. Overly large fangs, and her paws are more beastly in nature with large claws. Snarling or roaring with wild blood-raged eyes. I would like for her to have some sort of horn design for her head, something wicked and twisted. On her chest is a red lion's skull that attaches to armored plates under her belly. Color wise she's dark black with various shades of red.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ref]
How many gods to dyou own? 0
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out