Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Day at the Maul [Trisha/Mia] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:50 am
After her most HUMILIATING defeat, Mia found herself in need of searching for some new clothes, though it might have been more of a need to vent than anything, considering she probably already had 10+ outfits in perfectly good condition.

The one she had worn during that spar was already disposed of, partially in a fit of rage, and she was currently browsing through the most popular clothing store in the maul, quite deliberately searching through the most pricey section.

"M-Mia, don't you think you should be... a bit more reserving with your pumpkin seeds?"
"Hush, Psy, I haven't gone out for some time, and I have enough, so leave me alone."
Needless to say, she was a very moody reaper.

phantompanther13
A thing!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:13 am
Trisha was out scouring the maul one again. it wasn't that the often bought much, she just liked to look most of the time. Look and price gage. While her family wasn't poor that didn't mean she didn't get a budget. Her mother had set it lower than necessary but it was all part of training. While she lacked for nothing Trisha would have to be careful with spending or get a job to support her want.

Still, it was too much fun to look.

while she was browsing she spotted a well dressed reaper browsing through the newest styles. was that a mini? "What a lovely mini you have there." Trisha stared at the butterfly with a small smile on her face.

[A.V]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:03 pm
"No... not this one. Not this one either..."
Mia mumbled as she sorted through clothes, re-arranging everything on the rack.
"Ugh, how hard is it to find a single decent outfit?!"
She had been rather lost in the task of finding the perfect outfit until a voice spoke up, and she lifted her head to see pretty-looking ghoul seeming to marvel Psy.
Hmm, horns and tail. She'd wager the ghoul was probably either a demon or monster.

"She's not a mini. She's my familiar, but thank you."
Psy fluttered a bit lower, bashful having been called lovely.
"U-um, yes, t-thank you!"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:57 pm
"Oh your familur? My apologizes. Your familur is very lovely. Oh hello! You talk." Trisha giggled an took on of her horn wreaths off, offering it to the butterfly as a place to rest. the flowers were fresh as usual, so she thought it might enjoy the spot.

"Honestly this section doesn't have anything good right now. I was peeking through here earlier. I'd go with the clearance section, it has some nice dresses for a decent price. Nothing in my size though. Oh well, you know how it is."

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:10 pm
Psy appreciated the thought, and fluttered over, resting on top of the flowers.
"Thank you! I-I do, though most u-usally don't hear me..."
Mia turned around to look at the clothing there, and then sighed.
"I suppose you're right. Most are rather gaudy for their atrocious price."
While she appreciated the offer, she would probably have to pass on that. Clearance usually meant used, and even if the dresses had nice designs, she refused to wear something that was deemed unfit by another, or had just been worn by another in general. She only wore the newest, most fashionable clothes! Of course, it was always an uphill struggle considering one-of-a-kind outfits were outrageously pricey, and it was almost always better just making her own, but she really didn't have that kind of time right now.

"I do." she sighed, and shrugged her shoulders. "There's no helping it, I guess."
At least there was still lots of time to check out other stores.
"So. Are you a student at Amityville also?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:27 pm
Oh? yes I am." Trisha smiled at her new friend. (Too bad Miasma you are now a friend) "I'm Trisha, an apasu of the great plains tribe."

"And none of these will match your purple. it's a hard color to match, it looks like you already manage well. Especially considering how well you and your familur go together." she turned her smile to the little friend on her flowers, keeping it as still as possible. "First impressions are very important. And cloths can make or break the impression after all. Rule by fear as my mother always says."

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:18 pm
Hmm, an apasu? She wasn't too familiar with those, but surely it couldn't be a terrifying species, considering how pretty the ghoul was. Of course, appearances could always be deceiving, especially in the case of students, as it usually meant their natural forms were locked down.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Trisha. I'm Miasma, though you can just call me Mia for short."

She sighed.
It was true. Her shade of purple was hard to find. She COULD go for a lighter or darker shade, but that meant giving up, and Mia was no quitter. And she did rather like matching with Psy. It was a pride she took in.
"It's true, but thank you." She already quite liked this ghoul. "They are, aren't they? Wise words by your mother."
Though she knew the ghoul meant well, she couldn't help but frown slightly, remembering her parents mentioning those very same words, yet with a very different mindset. To them, "ruling by fear" mean oppression. Strenth. Power. Crush the enemy by making them doubt their very own presence. It was a load of bull (no offence to Trisha) in her opinion, but that was just how much she disliked her parents.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 am
Trisha gave the ghoul a small curtsy pulling her dress out even though it was unnecessary.

"I saw some ribbons in the fabric store that might match the blue of Pys's wings. Then you could have a bit more versatility. An off white with purple trim would also look lovey together depending on what you have. Though, if you wore flowers, you two could match that way as well." Trisha smiled wide dreaming of all the different ideas she had. They were such a lovely couple together.

"And it would give her a place to rest and nectar to drink."

"Oh my mother, yes." she flushed a moment. "It's more of a family mantra. Rule by fear live by fear, and all that." Trisha's parents ideas of ruling by fear might match Mia's. But there were other fears too that her parents would talk about, the fear of being cast out the fear of being alone, the fear of failure. All these smaller fears built up to make them strong.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 am
Mia gave a thoughtful look as she thought about it, tapping her chin. Ribbons did sound quite lovely, and perhaps she should expand her colours beyond purple and blue, but there a delicate balance to be had. Ribbons, while feminine and added a touch a delicacy, tended to give off the feeling of whimsical, alooft, and if overdone, often too girly. The same was with frills, and flowers, and an added danger to flowers was that while it did have the positive traits of ribbons used in good taste, as well as soothing Psy and the butterflies she conjured, it could also attract... other pests. Not to mention flowers wilted quite easily, and would be a hassle to keep in plentiful. Fake flowers could work, she supposed, but those were just tacky, and seemed as if you put no effort into it. Mia needed to present herself with an aura of grace, charm, beauty, all the while still seeming dangerous; a figure to be feared.

Yes, this was just how much thought she put into something like clothes.

"I'll keep your suggestions in mind." she nodded. There were still many more stores to go to, and she planned to get at least one outfit before leaving.

"I see. Our parents would probably get along then."
At this, she sighed. Talking about her parents was always a sore spot.
"So, Trisha, would you like to accompany me to another store?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:01 am
"Possibly. My species is usually considered a little odd, even when we are well respected." she shrugged and then smiled wider.

"I'd love to Miasma. did you have a place in mind?" she did her best not to squeak. Miasma was so well dressed and seemed happy to have her tag along. New friends were always so exciting. Trisha loved expanding her herd.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:29 pm
"Just Mia, please."
She knew it was a harmless mistake, and she always introduced herself as such, for formality's sake, but she had always hated her full name. Such a stupid name her parents had bestowed upon her, for an equally stupid reason.
"And I wouldn't say 'odd'. If anything, our clan is probably the strangest of most."
She laughed bitterly at this, and then shook her head.
"No particular place in mind. Just a bit of wandering. Is that alright?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:50 pm
"Mia is is then." she nodded accepting the nick name. It was an easy switch.

"Strange? How? You look like a nice normal reaper to me. And a very stylish one at that." she gave her a small smile. "but every family has it's quarks."

"And I don't mind wandering. It's good to keep moving. You never know what you may find when you are wandering aimlessly." she browsed by the last of the expensive cloths. None of them appealed to her at all, maybe on the next shipment then.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:50 pm
Mia smiled.
"Thank you. And I suppose you're right. We're just... a bit different from traditional reapers, I suppose."
Of course, the most common were grim reapers, and while she had no vendetta against them, she hated how most just lumped all reapers into that category. If anything, they were probably closer to shamans, but even that didn't sit quite right with her.

She shrugged to indicate it wasn't a bit deal.
"It is, isn't it?"
Mia hated to think of how many opportunities she may have missed from being too fixated in a certain store. So much to do, so much to see.
"So, Trisha, is there a particular store you like to frequent? I rather fancy your style."
While she wasn't huge on pink or yellow, the cow ghoul did wear it in quite good taste.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:50 pm
Different from a traditional reaper? Trisha didn't press the issue. she was very different from the traditional demon after all. Being a protective spirit often rose a few eyebrows. but it was no different from gargoyles, their better known cousins. Really Trisha thought the ghoul was some kind of summoner. What kind exactly was a bit beyond her. Trisha knew bulls and lions better than reapers, even though her family tended to live with them.

"I often browse in the fabric store. It's where I get most of my ribbons. Dresses are a bit harder to find. My last good one I found down at the store two down." She gestured to a little shop tucked between two bigger stores. Trisha didn't really look at prices, she was more of a size and fit type of ghoul. She just choose very carefully, that little label meant little to her. "It's not a big name shop, but it's the little surprises. You never know how something will look without trying it on. And sometimes you just need to be a bit creative with your accessories. After all you can use the same shirt with 12 different outfits if you know how to accessorize. Not that I'm that masterful but one of my friends from back home is."

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:38 pm
"Oh, fabric store?"
Mia had almost forgotten her ambition to make her own clothes. How far she had fallen.
"Mm, that's true. I often go for the big name stores since you can usually tell the kind of quality they come out with, but there are several gems within those smaller stores. You just have to put in the effort to look."
Really, she had made it such a habit to always have the best and most popular things, that she forgot even pawn shops could have something worthwhile, even if the thought of her wearing something that was not high-class made her cringe, as well as wearing a certain outfit more than twice, but that was only because she mix and matched accessories, not clothes.
"Oh, I'd like to meet your friend sometime. I'm sure she has some amazing fashion tips."
There was no such thing as too much fashion tips.

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces