Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] For the birds [Xavier/Xavier]FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:05 am
It was a good feeling, to finally be here at the school. Xavier grinned as he stepped on through the gates lugging his bags. He wasn't yet sure what he wanted to do with his life, but that was why he was here. The future was looking brighter already.

He got his map out, looking over the layout of the campus. The dorms were all some distance away. That didn't bother him at all. Once he had an idea of where he needed to go, he started on his way in that direction.

Kuroopu
IDK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:19 pm
A flock of ravens sat on a few branches on a tree just outside of the dormitory buildings - the reaper dorm, to be more precise, because Xavier had no sense of direction had no idea how he'd ended up here in the first place.

One of the ravens drooped a little and then promptly fell off the branch and onto the grass below with a little plop.

blade kuroda
IDK EITHER

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:26 pm
Just as he reached the reaper dorms, Xavier took note of the flock perched up in one of the trees. He smiled a little at them and was about to go on his way when one of them suddenly dropped down onto the grass.

Somewhat alarmed, he made his way over and crouched down near the creature.

"Hey there little fella. That was quite a fall you had. Are you alright?" he asked while examining the bird. He didn't try to pick it up yet.

Kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:24 pm
The raven merely flopped around for a little bit before giving a pathetic, mewling sort of squawk. Then, as though realizing it was being spoken to, it flapped a wing and inched farther away from the boil, clearly distressed.

G-go away!

blade kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:35 pm
Xavier's frowned lightly at the bird as it squawked and inched away. It didn't seem to be very happy. Distressed, even. He also noticed that it only flapped one of its wings. Maybe the other had broken?

"Woah. Woah. Settle down, little guy. I'm not going to hurt you. Is there something wrong with your wing? I might be able to help that.."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:01 pm
The bird gave another squawk and then, with a ripple it twisted, the snap of bones clearly audible. A second bird, and then a third, a fourth, a fifth, half a dozen in total came flying towards the first from the tree, sinking into it and melding together into one as it shifted, and then it grew larger and larger until it was not a bird at all, but a tall, frightened looking boil with feathered hair, large, ungainly wings draping onto the ground beside him. He scrambled sideways.

"W-who are y-you?" he squeaked, eyes wide. "W-what are you d-doing?"

blade kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:07 pm
More ravens had dropped down to join the one. A couple was one thing, but a whole murder came flying down. That wasn't it. They began to meld together, forming something completely different. Xavier backed away, startled from this.

"Woah! Okay. I did not see that coming," he exclaimed, staring at the boy that was now on the ground in place of the bird, "Uh.. I'm Xavier. I thought you were an injured bird?"

Kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:11 pm
There was a long pause in which he just stared blankly at the boil, his wings still flopped uselessly on the ground. The staring went on for about half a minute before it became awkward (or more awkward, rather), and he cleared his throat nervously.

"Erm," said Xavier. "That...that's i-impossible. Y-you see, I-I'm Xavier, n-not you. I was a-asking your name, not m-mine. Who are you?"

blade kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:13 pm
Xavier blinked at this. Well this was getting increasingly awkward by the moment.

"But that is my name? Uh.. you see. My full name is Xavier Blackthorne. We just share the same first name?" he noted.

Kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:35 pm
Another long pause.

"...I, erm..." he said weakly. "I'm...Xavier H-Hollow. I, er..." He floundered a bit and twisted his hands together, feeling more than a little pathetic, but he'd never met anyone with the same name as him before.

And this Xavier was clearly more impressive and strong than he was.

Xavier wilted.

"A-are you, erm...n-new here?" he asked tentatively.

blade kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:06 pm
Xavier scratched his cheek, not really sure what to make of this moment right now. At least the level of awkward was slowly dwindling.

"Yeah! I'm moving in just now actually," he said while pointing to the bag he was toting along with. He paused for a moment, then walked over and extended a hand as an offer to help the other Xavier up to his feet.

"Sorry for um...scaring you there. I saw the bird fall out of the tree and thought it might have been hurt."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:58 pm
"O-oh," said Xavier, and then, embarrassed, he pushed his hair out of his face (a few feathers fell to the ground, flurrying merrily as they did so) and tried to look casual. For a moment he just stared at the offered hand, and then, hesitantly, Xavier stretched out his clawed fingers and took the other Xavier's, pulling himself back up to his feet.

"T...thank you," he said, flustered, his cheeks pink. He peered at Other Xavier and then said, "I-I was, erm...just t-tired, is - is all. I was, erm...trying to...f-fly..."

He shifted his feet. "D-do you n-need help m-moving in, or...or anything?"

blade kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 am
Xavier tilted his head at that. Did the Raum not know how to fly? Well that was unfortunate. Too bad that wasn't really something he could help him with. Or maybe he had just been too tired to take off properly, which was possible as well.

"I sure wouldn't mind! If you aren't busy I mean. If you're tired, you should get some rest, really."

Kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:33 pm
"No, erm," said Xavier, now thoroughly flustered and feeling very stupid. "I...I don't need to rest, I can...I can help you...i-if you need anything, I, erm, I don't m-mind." He trailed off, looking even more embarrassed, but truth be told he just wanted to look less pathetic and more like he actually belonged at the school.

His wings drooped a little behind him.

blade kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 pm
"Alright. Come along then! Ah... I'm in room 205."

He double checked the paper he had received, and sure enough that was it. Xavier went back towards the belongings he had put down to investigate the fallen raven.

"Uh.. go ahead and grab one of the bags."

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas