Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Kleine Heiland's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

k l e i n e `s H O M E
      _________ hear me roar

The abode of a very prestigious Jounin of the Grass Village. It has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a work room, a living room, a kitchen, a garden, a pool and a back area where one may train. The interior is a mixture of grey colors and blues, and the house is surrounded by nothing but open forest for miles around.

It is an A-class home.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was the first time he'd been here since it was set up. Surprisingly, the flowers were doing kinda well despite Kleine being far from a gardener. The place didn't look overgrown or anything either. Good. Now he just had to hope that a band of homeless peddlers didn't take up residence here, or something. He looked around, behind each corner and in each hallway. He smelled, listened. He didn't smell people, or their filth, or anything of the sort. He didn't see signs of people taking up residence here. Thank God. It might've been the fact that he set up steel boards by the windows and doors. And the tunnels that might've unfortunately wandered into his home. You needed a key; one that happened to be be a treasure exclusive to Kleine. Waiting for the other two to come in and get acquainted, he started to take down the boards covering the rest of the house, stacking them on top of each other out back.

Out to the distance, he could see a slew of things; animals. He could see foxes and stags, cats and dogs, so many things. And dare any of them come to his home, the wilds would be one sack of meat less. It was the same for people. "I'd say I hope you like it, but frankly I don't care." He turned to the other two males, and specifically looked Asher in the eyes. "I'm sort of a perfectionist. And since it's my house, it's my prerogative. If I find either of you unfit to my needs, then I will send you to find someone else. I don't care how near or far it's gone." His eyes then moved to Hashao. "And frankly, some of you weren't wanted here in the first place. You'll find yourself close to the knife's edge for the most part. That is how it will always be in my presence. I don't give a ******** for anyone's feelings but my own. If I feel like killing you, spontaneously or through much concentration, then sorry."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asher followed Kleine to his home. It's not really what he expected to be honest. Actually, he didn't what he was to expect. Kleine seemed like an enigma in more ways than one. He was very outward and blunt, but that couldn't be all that was to him, could it? Death, sex, insanity? It seemed bleak. Asher looked around, taking it all in. It was a nice home, visually. "For the record, I do like it. Even if you don't care." Asher gave him a half smile. "Now then, Kleine." Asher always liked to get to know the men preceding the 'dirty deed'. "What is your purpose?" Asher always asked questions he couldn't answer himself. It gave someone else's perspective. Was the cup half full or half empty?

Hashao was here too, looking as cute as ever. Asher didn't exactly appreciate the way Kleine spoke to the younger boy."You seem like you can take the abuse, but you don't have anything to worry about around me." Hashao was unscatched from the life of a shinobi, for the most part. He should cherish that. "What do you think about us? Me? Kleine?" Asher was curious, as to what was going through the boy's head.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:52 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHASHAO JOUKAI
                                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll kill you for you.
                                                                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx Kirigakure Chuunin Ninjutsu

xxxxx Being dragged all the way to a small house and told that he could be killed at any moment, Hashao really wasn't feeling the welcome. Despite the guys not caring situation, Hashao found the house to be too sunny. The flowers were doing okay, but if Kleine was a perfectionist like he proclaimed to be Hashao had a mini day dream about him in a gardeners suit slaving over the flowers. He even went as far as to imagine him crying over pushed over vases. Then Asher went to go ask what he thought about them. He took a minute before he could reply to that. "To be honest, I feel like your looking down on me for some reason. I can guess its because your probably stronger. Since I get asked this a lot, I'm almost twenty-seven to be completely square with you... And as for Kleine. Well, his feelings for me are equivalent to my feelings for him." Hashao was curios on what they were going to do at his house. He was randomly forced here, he had no idea what he would be doing here. Was he going to be murdered? Hashao tilted his head a little, thinking about that. Though it would be unfortunate to come to such demise, he wouldn't mind it much. He spent the last few years studying, he knew a backup for dying. Perhaps that was the main factor for him not being afraid of the treacherous Kleine.

Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 4(+2/-2)
                                                                        Chakra Points: 180

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:23 pm

He liked it? Good. Kleine liked it too. His apartment in the village was for different moments; for when he felt darker, for when he felt more obscure. This home deep in the mountains and beyond the forests was for when he wanted to feel isolated; he wanted to be separated from the rest of the world, so it was only he and thee. Perhaps Asher understood that. Kleine wanted to get lost in another man's body, and that was the intention for this place. Getting lost. Not being surrounded by noises and people. Though of course there were still words from Asher, asking him about who he was. He had made the fact that he was a wild card fairly clear, but he supposed he could reveal his reasoning. Kleine was an extremely honest person, it was constantly reiterated. If someone asked him if he wanted to kill them and he did, he'd say yes. If someone asked him his ambitions, he'd tell them straight. If someone asked him for his life's story he'd at least bring about the important points. He found questions and answers to be astounding things; to see each person's take on each situation that ever graced their eyes and ears.

Kleine decided, with the task in mind, that he'd at least help things get initiated as he spoke. He stepped over to a small drawer in the living room, by the couch, and pulled out a small bottle. He sat it upon the top of the "counter" and stared to pull the sheets over to cover the sofa. When he was done, he stopped speaking for a while, standing still, his eyes facing the wall with a landscape painting covering feet around. "When I was a boy my father told me to make my own choices; choose whether God was real, whether my life had meaning, whether to love or to hate. Take a step to a few months further and I was an ideal child. I decided that God was indeed real. My life had meaning if only to protect others. I chose to love. I was a good, humble boy with nothing to be ashamed of. However as I began to look forward I noticed something peculiar. That everyone around me was evil, spiteful, jealous and all-together malign. I wondered why that was, perhaps, if God was a creature of good. How could he allow such death, such suffering, such constant cruelty? Cruelty perpetuated itself. Goodness did not. It continued to die out around me, and eventually I watched the people I held dear become monstrous beasts with only their own needs in mind. They did not hold me dear. And why should they? It was all self-interest. I was not strong. I was a burden."

His eyes scanned the painting. It reminded him of those days, of the hills and plains in the center of everything and nothing; it was where his family once lay, House Heiland. Asher might recall. Kleine must've seen his face at least once, another young boy who would eventually become a monster of a man. "Eventually I realized that God truly is real. There was no longer any doubt in my heart. But he's not the way people think he is. I realized that he's evil; that he enjoys the death and the suffering. He perpetuates it of his own will. He is the true force of evil that drives everything beneath him to ashes. And with that in mind, I struggle to take upon his likeness for myself. Should I, his faithful, not live to fulfill his vision? Why can I not revel in darkness and chaos like him? We are given free will." He turned to look at Asher, his arms behind his back, his fingers tangling together. "I suppose I don't have a purpose. I let anarchy reign. What about you, Asher? I'm sure your motivations can't be much more complicated. After all, we're a lot alike. Was there some deep meaning to us coming here, other than that we wanted to?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Asher was growing tired of the banter between the men. What Kleine had said wasn't off-putting. It was actually quite interesting, a gaze into the void of controlled chaos. His thoughts were rampant with evil, but he was so passionate about the entire ordeal. He sounded so sure of himself, as if he was completely and utterly justified in his way of thinking. Kleine had a bleak outlook on life, persisting that no one owned pure intentions, only tainted sinful philosophies. Maybe it was true, but there was no way of knowing. Nevertheless, Asher tried to answer Kleine's question. "My purpose? I don't yet have one really. I do have a temporary purpose though." Asher closed the gap between him and Hashao. "I want to get down to business already." He planted his lips against Hashao's, a quick kiss. Afterwards, he looked at Kleine, beckoning him to come closer.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:50 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

The talk about god was distracting in a certain way that made him start focusing on his brain a little bit. He had no idea about god, but he knew there were certainly demons out there. Not once had he heard whispers of angels or miracles in the world; merely evil and horrible deeds that made humanity look like the devil himself. The story of his back ground got him thinking of his.
                                                                        "My parents... They were slaughtered mercilessly by the hands of their only son. If that isn't proof that evil is the main point of the pointless world, then I don't know what else can be proof. Perhaps..." Hashao knew that Kleine was mostly talking to Asher, but he couldn't help respond on such a topic that stimulated the brain- Asher kissed him. The kiss was short, his first, and wiped almost everything from his brain. So this is what he was here for? It could turn out quite interesting.

Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 4(+2/-2)
                                                                        Chakra Points: 180

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 pm

This man was evasive. He asked questions and then responded with nothingness; it was as if his words were a facade to his intentions, which were painfully obvious anyway. Kleine rolled his eyes. "If you consider this moment even a temporary purpose, then that would mean that at least temporarily you weigh this moment against your life. So romantic. It's as if we're lovers already," he said sarcastically. The man watched Asher begin to lock lips with the one who was apparently much older than them. He smirked. "You can have Hashao," he said. "I'd like you." He stepped forward and pushed the Joukai aside, moving in between him and Asher. Kleine immediately then began to lock lips with the Heiland, his hands removing a button from his shirt and going further to slide over and grasp each of his pectorals, cupping and squeezing them between his palms. He almost laughed. It was one of his trademark things to do to a guy; some of them found it uncomfortable and weird, some of them found it incredibly hot. He hoped Asher was the latter; Kleine was more sexually attracted to him than he'd been with anyone in a long time. Perhaps it was nothing more than just sexual attraction, but in that area he was taken over.

Kleine broke the kiss to leave pecks beneath the man's chin, and across his neck. He sized him up a little; he was a few inches shorter, his build slightly less defined; a mixture between smooth and muscular. Kleine enjoyed the detail of a man. It was what made them unique. Some had smooth chests, some were hard and ridged. His hands felt Asher's abdomen, and found a mixture of the two. He smiled plainly. "He didn't know until now what you really wanted. Naive, right? I suppose you must be into the stupid ones. Or just the easy ones. In that regard, I'm your man." He grinned, and then caught his tongue once more for an engaging game.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Asher kissed back, helping Kleine unbutton his shirt. It eventually came off, a task that proved to be more difficult than anticipated. Kleine seemed to be really into the kiss. It was deeper, harder, forceful, sexual. There was Asher shirtless, displaying his pale figure. He was built fairly athletic, a body that people naturally desired. Asher was confident, but he was aware of his faults. It wasn't arrogance he was displaying, he was just aware of the reality. And the reality was that he was an Adonis. Kleine grabbed his chest, which was unusual, but Asher didn't question it. He smiled into the kiss, separating from him. Kleine went on to kiss his neck, so he took the opportunity to speak. "I'm not sure if this will evolve into anything more than a one time thing." He breathed deeply inward, before Kleine resumed the kiss. Hashao was still here, maybe stunned, maybe more willing than ever. Either way, he needed attention. Asher pulled away from Kleine, and grabbed Hashao's hand, making him come closer. "You look warm in that." He said removing his shirt.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:58 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

xxxxx Hashao's eyes widened slightly as Kleine attacked Asher with his lips, moving in a way that he hadn't been able to in his first twenty six years of life. The way they entwined together was something like out of story; hot and steamy that ended up making Hashao very excited. He felt a sudden eagerness to be with them in every sort of way. Kleine had casted him aside for simply Asher to use, but he didn't want that. He wanted them both equally, but he didn't want to be picky at the moment. He watched for several moments as they interacted with each other, waiting for a moment to get in.

"You look warm in that."

His skinny figure didn't really show that much masculinity, but he was defined in correct ways. He had a solid six pack that he gained from his training, so it wasn't as if his figure was missing the important stuff. With his shirt off, he found the perfect opening he wanted. Hashao pulled as close as he could get before planting his lips on his. The warmth radiating of Asher made the slow kisses start to get eager, involving his tongue a little before stopping completely. He pulled away from Asher and turned his attention to Kliene. He didn't completely hate the guy, but his body at the moment was attracting him too much. It was more than hot.
                                                                        "I'm fine with this." By 'this' he meant the threesome. Of course Hashao would never call it that, simply say it was personal interactions involving three people. He grabbed the other boys hips, pulling him to him smashing their lips together. Hashao was sure to make his lips gently move from the lips to his neck, sucking a certain spot for several moments to give him a love bite.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:23 pm

The Jounin enjoyed the kiss, with Asher; it was static, he could feel the push and retract, their breath filling one another's lungs. Kleine gripped his waist and pulled his pants down slightly, revealing only the V that preceded his johnny. Kleine's fingers waved past his skin, massaging his lower abdomen and teasing at something more. But not fulfilling. Kleine listened to Asher speak in-between their parry, and grinned only to domineer his tongue once again. He spoke nothing, but he thought. It will. Asher had become addicted, fast; to Kleine's enigma, to Hashao's perceived naivety. He'd become addicted to their bodies and before even feeling them. Kleine felt similar, it was an energy that he knew he wouldn't be able to replace. It was a feeling of a completely new and wild hunger, burrowed into his chest, which now stood revealed. His skin was more tan than theirs, and his body was the largest and most defined. He was far from ashamed of what was revealed.

Asher pulled away, at some point, and lifted Hashao's shirt from his body. He revealed a somewhat athletic chest, with light skin. While Kleine didn't exactly favor the boy, he admitted that he enjoyed the form. He found himself looking closely as he stood beside Asher, and then before he was fully aware, Hashao pulled him by the hips and pressed their chests together; he smashed their lips to form one body tied in with their tongues. Kleine was not the type to ignore someone's passions based on any notion other than that he was not attracted to them. But admittedly he was attracted to Hashao, the sleek figure and the sacred, virginal look that he let out. It was a different sort of attraction to what he felt for Asher, a different embodiment of his sexuality. He returned Hashao's actions, harshly and swiftly kissing him on the lips, with everything implied. Then, at that moment, he grabbed the boy by the hips and wrapped his legs around Kleine's waist. He kept him suspended with his firm arms and held their chests together as he maneuvered his way to the sofa. The man sat him against the armrest, his back pressed against the wall with Kleine covering him. One arm caressed his back, and another slid down further than his tailbone to grip the skin. He still didn't say anything, he only looked Hashao in the eyes and devilishly smiled.

It was a look that portrayed words: you're mine.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Love was an idealist's perception of scandalous affection. Right now, the word love meant nothing to Asher. It was nothing but a word poets and nancies used to regal tales that woman read before bed. That preconceived idea of love was different from reality. Asher was a realist, he saw things for what they were, and took the existence of the ******** up truth with a charming smile. How did he handle the pressures of society? With debauchery and alcohol of course. Drown your fears with sake, smoke your troubles away with cigarettes, and ******** your insecurities with sex. This is how a man with no purpose spent his days. But right now, in this specific instance of time and space, things felt right; like they were aligned correctly. Spending time with this two men, Hashao and Kleine, it made him feel at peace. For now, he had a purpose.

Hashao had gotten bold, and kissed Asher. He kissed back with force, mimicking his earlier kiss with Kleine. For a moment, their tongues battled for dominance. It didn't last very long though, for he would move on to Kleine. It was difficult to please to people without leaving one wanting more, and jesus Asher wanted more. But he waited, and watched for a moment as the two guys went at it. Hashao wasn't as reserved as he initially implied. Asher stood there, practically naked. He supposed he desired to be the trend setter, so Asher removed the rest of his clothing, so that his full beauty could be taken in. Closing his eyes, he inhaled. The next few moments were going to be crucial in their mutual relationship. This night would be branded into their memories. His heart was beating faster than normal. Was he nervous? No. Eager. Yes. Exhale.

Asher walked slowly towards the two on the couch, and managed to sit behind Hashao, while Kleine was in front of him. From their, Hashao was the center of attention. "Are you enjoying yourself?" After wrapping his arms around the Joukai, Asher licked his neck, deliberately slowly. He would proceeding to blow cold air on the wet spot, which would be hyper sensitive. "What do you think of us now?" His hands got lower and lower.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:35 pm
                User Image
                                                                              xxxIf you want to die,
                                                                              User Image

Hashao's jeans were getting tight.

xxxxx The rough kisses of Kleine made him want to get out of the jeans quickly, making him feel out of this world. He felt himself being lifted, so easily it embarrassed him and made his face heat up. He didn't care that much though, the make out was intense and any other thoughts faded from his mind. He felt himself against a firm outline of furniture, and then his butt was being cupped tenderly. He looked up to see Kleine sending him a certain glare that was scary if you looked at it wrong, but Hashao found it to be the most sensual thing in the world. He belonged to him, and he didn't mind at all. He felt arms wrap around his torso and a simple question being popped. He broke apart his lips from Kliene, and was about to answer when he felt warm saliva go up his neck, while a hand reached down. "Yeah I-" He let out a small moan, and bit his lip for a moment. "Mind blowing." Hashao put simply, though there was a million other things to do. He turned his head slightly to see that Asher was naked, and he knew soon they all would be.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:00 pm

The Hoshigaki grinned, lifting Hashao enough for Asher's raw form to slide under him. He leaned forward to kiss the other Heiland on the lips, the salty taste of their saliva covering tongue-to-tongue. On that moment he pulled their lips from each other and stared Asher in the eye; his expression was entirely blank, but the blanks were filled with something else. A sensuality that he'd not unleashed before, a look similar to the one he offered Hashao but far more complicated. It was a respectful look, and one that projected a thought; that the two of them were men among men, and that this was their playing ground. That they were the alpha, the leaders, the grooms. His belt felt tight around his waist. He let his arms return to his sides, allowing Asher to tenderly caress their unspoken medium. He undid his belt, sliding it out of the loop until he threw it on the floor. He unbuttoned, eagerly, and grasped the hem of his pants to pull them down. His face fell more stoic; it contemplated something else, a deeper feeling that crossed him. He knew that by all chances it was most likely a brief infatuation, a short game of mano-a-mano, all some male posturing nonsense that he allowed himself to be a part of.

But he realized that he quite wanted to show Asher what he was made of. He wanted Hashao's screams to be louder when they were caused by Kleine, he wanted his body to shiver more fiercely from his own touch. He wanted to prove something. Never more in his life did he want to prove something. As Asher exhaled, Kleine inhaled, and began to reveal the remainder of his trimmed body; the crease of his hips, the V in the center, the rear that eyes couldn't ignore. His body was perfection in form. Everything about it was. But not everything about his mind was as perfect as he believed; it seemed like amidst the chaos and anarchy, he also desired a great purpose that could only be shared with another of his ilk. A man, who was both powerful and destructive. A man like Asher. And Hashao was his conduit for that; the body that he imagined with another soul.

He pulled away at Hashao's trousers, tenderly feeling down his legs as he became more and more revealed. Kleine glanced at the prize, then upwards and into both pairs of eyes. He spoke. "Don't die." He leaned forward, slightly to the left, and grabbed the small bottle he'd left atop the drawer. He let it loose into his hand, and their desires ensued. --timeskip--

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:52 am

Asher C. Heilend was the first of the three to wake up. They were positioned in an admittedly cute fashion. Hashao was in the middle of the two larger larger men, on his back, while on either side of him, Asher and Kleine laid. A smile found its way on his face. Last night was amazing, on so many levels. He had said this wouldn't advance any further than a one night stand, but now he wasn't so sure. He wanted to keep seeing these two men, he wanted to protect them, he wanted to claim them as his. Asher turned over, and positioned himself on top Hashao, his arms at either side of the Joukai's head, keeping him upright. He lowered himself, planting a kiss on his lips, an attempt to wake him.

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff