Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:11 pm
Vita Freddo

"Which mean Chill Life"
This is a hyena pack that live life to the fullest by laughing and having a good time. Don't sweat the small stuff and go with the flow.

-This is very much in WIP, this is my first time ever doing a pride so help is really love. Also looking for other to co-own the pride.

Pack/Pride Name:
Current IC Owner(s): (owners with a king/queen member)
Current OOC Owner(s): (owners with a regular ranked member)
Default ranks: (the ranks for regular/growing members if not posted for a cert change)
Current Pride/Pack Members, and Rankings of Each:
Links to at least five current RPs: (These RPs must have been done in the last month. At least one must have included the current ruler.)
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: (Do not exceed 175 words, it has to fit in our layout!)
Familiar Rules: Does you Pride/Pack allow familiars? If so, which ones? Are there any specific rank restrictions or is bonding to a regular member necessary? Be as specific as you want!
Cert Background Large Image: (Cert colors are now ultimately up to the cert maker)
Pride Symbol for Cert: Transparent PNG, please, and not already on a cert!circle.
Any Extra Information: If you want to include a place for alternate names or clans, please say so here - we will not allow you to change the cert afterward.
Pride/Pack History:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:25 pm
Info

Vita Freddo is a small and new pride made up of Hyenas that just didn't really fit any where else. These guys just wanted to laugh and have a good time. The louder and better you laugh the more the pride look up at you. These hyenas don't really care where you come from or who you are as long as you just want to chill out and go with the flow you are okay with them. There no much know about them since it was just a few Yeenurs that want to have a place to call home. They say that the chief met a Hyena that laugh like no other and told him that if you laugh and have a good time no one should have a worry. The chief told his buddies and that how this little pack came along.
The motto goes no need to worry when you have friends like these.  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:47 pm
Pride Traditions/Beliefs

Allowed Species: Hyena are the species of this pack but other are welcome to come and party with them but they can not stay and call this there home.

Religion: They believe in the way of laughter! The laughing and not worry about small thing is the best way to living! That just going with the flow of life and hanging around the ones you love is the right way to living. This was all told to the first chief by The God of Laughter. They don't per say worship him but they respect him and give him the blessing that they think he should have. They thank him for teaching them the way of laughter and how to live.

Coat Color: Vitas don't really care about what color you are. As long as you are friendly and need a place that will give you love and happiness is okay with them.

Breeding: The more the merry says these Hyenas! Pups have the best laughter and lots of love to give. The hole pack take care of the pups and raise them up as one big family. As long as you treat your pups right and raise them up to be happy go lucky go getter the Vitas have no big deal.

Marriage: Any one can get a marriage as long as the love the other. Or you can stay single all your life, it don't matter here. Everyone is welcome and if type of way. It is your business and the other don't really care what you do. SO that mean anything is a okay in here! We are here to live life to the fullest and caring about what other do and are is to much work for these guys.

Naming: Names are whatever you want them to be. If it fits them then name them that!

Festivals:
-Fool's day: This it the first day of spring where everyone play joke on each other. Who ever can pull the biggest prank of the day earns the bagging right for the year until the next fool's day. This is a big deal to them because they can show off any type of skill they have. Also Bagging right are also very nice.

- Laughter Fest!: This is a festival that is held during the summer. The male show of there best laugh to win over the ladies. This is a mixer for the adols to meet one another and show who has the better laugh. This is more of a big party then anything and it just so they can have a good ole time.

Death: Is a sad thing indeed but it is more of a celebration of one who die and how they live there life. They throw a party in memory of the death one and talk about all the wonderful things the hyena done in his/her life.

Got an idea? I'd love to hear! =D
Please I would love to add more  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:06 pm
Ranks

Chief/Chiefest:the leader of the pack and want everyone in the pack to have a good time like he/she does.
1//1

Chief's Mate: this is mate or lover of the chief. This rank does not have to be filled if the chief does not want to take a mate.
0//1 (If you think you have someone for this ask me, i'm looking)

Chieflings: These are the kids of the chief.
1/ Unlimited
Chief in waiting: This is the heir to the rank of Chief.
1/1

Big ones : These are the Guard of the pack. They are on the bigger side but not mean and gruff just bigger in size and make them better protecting everyone.
0// Unlimited

Pups Looker: Even though the whole pack looks over the pup, there are a few that really looks over the pups so they don't get in trouble. They also teach them about the way of life here.
0//Unlimited

Life Lover: This is the rank that every one else fall under. They are like the
Hunter of the pack but the are also the biggest part of the pack. They really don't like to be call hunters so they just call each other friends.
0// Unlimited

Little Giggles: They are the youth of the pack and the rank is a way of showing off there love of Laughter.
0//Unlimited

If you have any ideas please tell me because i would love to add more. <3  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:22 pm
joining

Wanna join this little Pack that just starting out. Well fill this out and you are in!

[b][size=15][color=#4E78A0]I want to laugh all day and have a good time![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]SoA Name[/b]:
[b]Desired Rank[/b]:
[b]Personality Blurb[/b]:
[b]Original or New[/b]: (Have you been a member, or are you an incoming rogue?)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:25 pm
Okay this is Open. This is very much Work in Progress. So i would love feedback and help from yall.

This is my first time ever doing this so i'm not sure if i'm doing everything right.

Thanks for looking 8D  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:51 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:27 pm
I want to laugh all day and have a good time!
Username: Seaki
SoA Name: Roxo (and Usiku'Anga)
User Image
Desired Rank: Big One
Personality Blurb: She's a sweetheart and she finds quirky personalities endearing and happiness contagious; protective to the point of violence.
Original or New: Hhhh, depends? She grew up in a violent pack as a cub but left as an adol, but she's not a young thing anymore, so if she was there at the beginnings of the pack, that could totally work???  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:34 pm
Seaki
Username: Seaki
SoA Name: Roxo (and Usiku'Anga)
User Image
Desired Rank: Big One
Personality Blurb: She's a sweetheart and she finds quirky personalities endearing and happiness contagious; protective to the point of violence.
Original or New: Hhhh, depends? She grew up in a violent pack as a cub but left as an adol, but she's not a young thing anymore, so if she was there at the beginnings of the pack, that could totally work???

A Okay! And yeah she can be there at the start! She can be the head Guard if you want too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:00 pm
Username: R4gn0r0k IV
SoA Name: Nymphia
Desired Rank: Life Lover
Personality Blurb: Sweet and even tempered, she likes to play around and goof off and just enjoy life in general.
Original or New: Original

SoA Name: Maggyo
Personality Blurb: Outgoing and adventurous, she doesn't care if there is danger involve, she will go out and have a good time and have adventures. She loves going out with others on her little adventures, but she doesn't mind going alone if no one is around. When the weather is bad, or she doesn't feel like going on adventures, she'll sit down and tell anyone who will listen about her travels. (Though sometimes she exaggerates)

Both are open for plots and flings!

I might have a couple more to throw in. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:01 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
SoA Name: Nymphia
Personality Blurb: Sweet and even tempered, she likes to play around and goof off and just enjoy life in general.

SoA Name: Maggyo
Personality Blurb: Outgoing and adventurous, she doesn't care if there is danger involve, she will go out and have a good time and have adventures. She loves going out with others on her little adventures, but she doesn't mind going alone if no one is around. When the weather is bad, or she doesn't feel like going on adventures, she'll sit down and tell anyone who will listen about her travels. (Though sometimes she exaggerates)

Both are open for plots and flings!

I might have a couple more to throw in. 3nodding

They Got the A Okay! Thanks for putting them in here! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:29 pm
heart  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:30 pm
<3 Hi Hi  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:54 pm
Hellooo~ <3 :3
I'll be looking to toss someone here soon hopefully!

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:10 pm
Awesome! Glad that people are interested in this  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers