[Pridelander cub raffle] ___ [Over!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:58 pm
Welcome to a raffle for the lovely Pridelander cub below!
This will close in 24 hours. At 10:30pm GMT tomorrow.

User Image

About the family

Mati and Baatar met when she was wandering lost, he returned her home and vowed to keep an eye on her from the borders. They had a fling, but due to Mati's memory she could not remember and left Baatar hurt and confused. She shortly after find a mate and think they are his cubs, and Baatar will see how happy she is and does not want to confuse or hurt her so he watches them from afar. We have not yet decided if there will be any future results of this or plots.

Mati - Mum of the cubs, a seer whose memory is unfortunately not very good at all!

Baatar - The real dad. A modest, heroic kind of lion, he's the ultimate do-gooder and will be a little hurt by this, but knows it is for the best. He is scared of being seen as "taking advantage" of Mati, too. He will guard his cubs from afar and check up on them from time to time.

Areoiris - Mati's mate, and he will be the father figure in their upbringing. He's also a seer.

Nondo'Vuta - Fierce and a wanna-be warrior, loves sparring and is very protective of her forgetful mama. Will fight tooth and nail to protect anything she loves, but is not a sadistic lady. She is quite tough and will possibly take an interest in the workings of the Pride and military/war preparations when she is older. Will be a playful, friendly rough and tumble kinda cub, getting herself into trouble I imagine.

Xagara- Determined, kind and willing to help others, Xagara is a chirpy and sugary sweet chipper cub who loves to play.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 pm
To enter

Please post the following form and it will be rolled from when the contest ends.

If you are a newbie to the Pridelands (have no PL-lined lions, that is) then you will gain an extra ticket.

[b]GIMME A TICKET YO[/b]
[B]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning: [/b]
[B]Newbie?[/b] Yes/No
[B]Anything else? A bit of personality or future plans/plots etc could go here, but that's just me being nosy ;D[/b]

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:01 pm
The list.

1. Lady Kitania
2. I Lady Kiya I
3. Painted Moose
4. Andranis
5. CaliWolfe
6. ChaosTheories
7.Cajanic
8. Princess_Feylin
9. Patji
10. Patji
11. Midnightglow18
12. Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:47 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Griselda
Meaning: "Grey battle maid" in German
Newbie? Nope!
Anything else? A bit of personality or future plans/plots etc could go here, but that's just me being nosy ;D I'd love to see Grissy actually meet her real father one day. She will always kind of suspect that Areoiris isn't her real dad, but it'll really hit her when she sees Baatar. She just looks so similar to him that it couldn't be denied! Grissy will be just as rambunctious as her sisters, a bit of a warrior at heart, but very helpful and kind. :3

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Zarga (African)
Meaning: Having green eyes
Newbie? No
Anything else? A bit of personality or future plans/plots etc could go here, but that's just me being nosy ;D Gray is my weakness! No clue, really! o: I'm sure I could find something. I'd be open to anything you'd want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:57 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Mnemosyne
Meaning: Personification/Goddess of memory in Greek Myth
Newbie? No
Anything else? I imagine her as a real stand up girl! She'll spar with her sister, play around with others her age and generally be a little tom boy. That is, until she gets older. She'll still be a little rough, but I imagine her slipping into a gossiper and a socialite. (I'd like to have a bad experience with her as a cub where a boy she crushes on shoots her down because she isn't "girly" enough.)  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Moina
Meaning: Soft
Newbie? No
Anything else? A bit of personality or future plans/plots etc could go here, but that's just me being nosy ;D Moina's a sweetheart, gentle and caring. She'd never say a bad word toward anybody, and can be painfully shy. She mostly keeps her opinions to herself, going along with what the crowd does or hiding from it. She has a hard time saying no to others, something that may eventually come back to haunt her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:03 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Jivujivu
Meaning: Grey
Newbie? Yes
Anything else? A bit of personality or future plans/plots etc could go here, but that's just me being nosy ;D No idea other than looking forward to her meeting her dad. She might be wary of him or not want to believe he is her true father even when the facts stand against her.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:07 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Ditsheho
Meaning: Laughter
Newbie? No
Anything else? A bit of personality or future plans/plots etc could go here, but that's just me being nosy ;D Not the sharpest tool in the shed, which has earned her the nickname "Ditzy". She likes to chase after her siblings and try to do what they do... with little success. If she met her father, she'd probably have no idea who he was even after being told numerous times, even though she looks a lot like him!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:32 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Sanamu
Meaning: Image
Newbie? No
Anything else? A bit of personality or future plans/plots etc could go here, but that's just me being nosy ;D She likes to live life on the edge, a real dare-devil! She'll leap over the largest puddles, and stick her head into any sized hole, EVEN if it looks like her body won't fit! Alright, so she's not really that daring, but she thinks she is- she thinks she can do anything and everything, and no one will be standing in her way. Of course, no one really stands in her way, anyway, because she never actually does anything dangerous. It's all in her head. She is very imaginative.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Dhoruba
Meaning: "stormy" in Swahili (for the cloudy greys in her coat)
Newbie? No
Anything else? She'll grow up curious and adventurous, always willing to try new things and always talking about the awesome things she's going to do and places she's going to go when she grows up, but once she grows up she'll find that it's a lot harder to leave home and the familiar things than she thought, and settle down in the Pridelands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Kahina'eshe
Meaning: Life of a Diviner
Newbie? Yes
Anything else? A bit of personality or future plans/plots etc could go here, but that's just me being nosy ;D Kahina'eshe loves her parents and especially her mother, but she fears to follow in her footsteps. In the cub's mind, the gift of a seer is not easy nor is it truly happy. Watching her mother live with a handicapped memory is difficult. Like her siblings, she enjoys play, but feels a sense of responsibility to take care of her mother. And as time passes, she won't be able to help the feeling of dread that fills her as lives in fear of discovering the seer's gift. --- Plot wise, depending on whether she rolls to be a seer later on, I think there can be a self-imposed life of misery on fearing that she'll come into the gift late in life (even if she rolls not seer since she won't actually know that IC-ly) or if she does, then she would have to overcome her fear of her gift and find the beauty and happiness in being a seer. To learn that it isn't always like her mother's gift. There's also the meet-the-real-dad plot too.  

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:21 pm
GIMME A TICKET YO
Name: Adanna
Meaning: Father's daughter
Newbie? 0 prideland/3 soa
Anything else? I think she will feel a bit lost and disconnected feeling like she doesn't quiet fit in, I like the idea of her questioning if Areoiris is really her father since she looks nothing like him, or if she was adopted since she doesn't look much like her mother either. I imagine her running away from home and getting lost and meeting her real father. Sweet, questioning, modest.  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff