Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reIuctant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:55 pm
wanna see how many people still appreciate the old graphics mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:10 pm
i played for a while when it came back out but i got bored i like the GE to much its easier to buy things lol and ive gotten way to for on rs3 to go back to old rs  

SpiIt Milk

Rich Millionaire

9,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100

reIuctant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:30 am
Phlamboyant
i played for a while when it came back out but i got bored i like the GE to much its easier to buy things lol and ive gotten way to for on rs3 to go back to old rs

eh, i never really liked rs3 like that. i liked pre-eoc but once it became eoc, it just wasnt fun to me. i couldnt make money like i used to and that sucked the fun out of it for me (always wanted to get millions in rs). I always blamed g.e for all the money inflations in items in rs3. now that im in osrs, i need g.e, mainly for quests, not really for items since i have zybez lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:14 am
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant

eh, i never really liked rs3 like that. i liked pre-eoc but once it became eoc, it just wasnt fun to me. i couldnt make money like i used to and that sucked the fun out of it for me (always wanted to get millions in rs). I always blamed g.e for all the money inflations in items in rs3. now that im in osrs, i need g.e, mainly for quests, not really for items since i have zybez lol
I left when eoc came out came back when legacy was released  

SpiIt Milk

Rich Millionaire

9,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100

reIuctant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:16 am
Phlamboyant
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant

How is legeacy? i havnt tried it yet cause i know it will make my computer blow up, another reason why i didnt play rs3. It just dosnt look like runescape anymore, it looks more like league to me than runescape, thats just me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:59 pm
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant

How is legeacy? i havnt tried it yet cause i know it will make my computer blow up, another reason why i didnt play rs3. It just dosnt look like runescape anymore, it looks more like league to me than runescape, thats just me.
I've played OSRS a bit. I love it, but starting all over is really what puts me off, so I stick to Runescape 3.

As far as Legacy, I got used to EOC, but a lot of people enjoy it, and the interface looks pretty darn close to what it was Pre-Eoc.

Definitely worth a shot.  

Aicas
Captain

reIuctant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:09 am
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant

I've played OSRS a bit. I love it, but starting all over is really what puts me off, so I stick to Runescape 3.

As far as Legacy, I got used to EOC, but a lot of people enjoy it, and the interface looks pretty darn close to what it was Pre-Eoc.

Definitely worth a shot.

i wanna try it out but im not even used to the attacks you use with your hotkeys. Rs3 is just too advanced for me lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:44 pm
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant

Definitely worth a shot.

i wanna try it out but im not even used to the attacks you use with your hotkeys. Rs3 is just too advanced for me lol
It's definitely nothing too complicated; trust me, you'll get used to it fairly quick.

They have a lot of guides on YouTube as well you could watch to familiarize yourself with the system.  

Aicas
Captain

reIuctant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:17 pm
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant

Definitely worth a shot.

It's definitely nothing too complicated; trust me, you'll get used to it fairly quick.

They have a lot of guides on YouTube as well you could watch to familiarize yourself with the system.

whats the economy like?
heard its harder to make cash now  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Phlamboyant

Definitely worth a shot.

whats the economy like?
The Economy is actually a lot more diverse.

It's actually a lot easier to make cash now.  

Aicas
Captain

reIuctant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:59 pm
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas

Definitely worth a shot.

whats the economy like?

really?
how do you make your cash, if you mind i ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:27 am
Kill monsters, quest, skill.. The usual things!
It's been a while since I've gotten on RSC.

I remember not being able to run away from combat, or people in the wild. Used it to my advantage, Muahaha.  

Christowns
Crew

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 am
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas

Definitely worth a shot.

whats the economy like?

really?
Of course I don't mind smile .

Well, I tend to do skilling, Grand Exchange Flipping (which is basically merchanting), and occasionally I'll do PvM (God Wars, Corporeal Beast, Barrows, etc...)

They're all pretty decent.

If you're interested in more efficient money making methods check this out, it contains several money-making methods with GP/Hour rates.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:09 am
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas
ChiRaaaq
Aicas

whats the economy like?

really?
Of course I don't mind smile .

Well, I tend to do skilling, Grand Exchange Flipping (which is basically merchanting), and occasionally I'll do PvM (God Wars, Corporeal Beast, Barrows, etc...)

They're all pretty decent.

If you're interested in more efficient money making methods check this out, it contains several money-making methods with GP/Hour rates.

i usually do alot of skilling,
mostly smithing or fishing.
are those still possible money maker or no?  

reIuctant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

reIuctant

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:13 am
Christowns
Kill monsters, quest, skill.. The usual things!
It's been a while since I've gotten on RSC.

I remember not being able to run away from combat, or people in the wild. Used it to my advantage, Muahaha.

well,
i havnt played rsc, i started on osrs. i heard skilling wasnt profitable anymore so idk what else to do since thats all i do in osrs. we're talking about rs3 money making, i make a decent cash pile on osrs biggrin  
Runescape

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff