Mwezi Metaplot - The Doomsday Prophet Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:16 pm
You may have heard about the current Mwezi Metaplot which is fairly free reign until such a time as Shangyue is no longer King.

User ImageNyeusi is not a Seer, is not a Priestess, is nothing but a Lower-Middle class Huntress, the daughter of Slaves. Nevertheless, she has become convinced that the end of Shangyue's reign is coming. Why? Well, she hasn't mentioned that to anyone. But she does believe that the Great Lion is displeased with the current King and what he's done...and what he's had the Low class lions do. Nyeusi thinks that because of these crimes, the Great Lion has turned his back on Shangyue and, because Shangyue is King, the entire Mwezi'Johari by extension.

Nyeusi believes the god that the Mwezi'Johari worships has turned His back on the pride, and she knows this to be a good thing. Why?

Her theory uses the same logic that Shangyue used when employing Low class lioness, born without the Great Lion's blessing, to do his dirty work. Because the Great Lion's back is turned, anything and everything is legal. The only problem is that most of the pride hasn't yet realized this.

That's where Nyeusi and her followers come in. Because they have heard the word and seen the truth, it is their responsibility to inform the rest of the pride. Nyeusi herself goes up to anyone and everyone and shouts it in their face like the crazy end of the world prophet she is, but other people may be more subtle.

This thread is for Nyeusi's odd cult and those who follow her. Here you can join OOCly, find people to RP with even if you don't want your lion(s) to join, and maybe even create some conflict.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:16 pm
Cult Members

Nyeusi - the founder and crazed leader
Vesper - first recruit, who isn't entirely certain how he became part of this
Rosea-luna - second recruit, who thinks this sounds somewhat reasonable, if strange
Fenghuáng - third recruit, who seems to think that Finar-Si has joined forces with the Great Lion...and is planning to take advantage of this  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:17 pm
Joining, RPing, Antagonizing

Joining the cult is simple. Just post here with the lion that you want in it! I'd love to know a bit about them and why/how they're getting involved. It is assumed that ICly, your lion will have met one of the existing members, but you don't have to RP that if you don't want to.

If you do want to RP with any member of the cult, you can either post in this thread (if the owner has said that they'll respond to requests here), or speak to the owner in the shop thread or privately. Right now, you can ask Andranis, Ecavi, or myself for RP through this thread.

Your lion may not want to join the cult. They might even think this is the biggest load of crap in the world. What's a cult without a few antagonists? We're not just looking to RP with people who agree with Nyeusi, but anyone at all, including those who think she's dead wrong. Hit us up for RP!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:18 pm
Notes/FAQ

Does my lion have to join the cult?
Absolutely not. Your lion may have a use for what Nyeusi says, but may not want to join the cult. That's perfectly okay! The cult exists to spread the word, not necessary to take any action based on what they say. If your lion wants to do something because of what the cult says, feel free! They are just as free to ignore the cult.

How does Nyeusi know any of this?
She doesn't. She has no proof whatsoever that what she says is true. She just believes that it is true. It's up to you whether your lion believes her or not.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:19 pm
Open for...whatever. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:28 pm
Vesper is very interested in the not-crazily-shouted parts of this

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:30 pm
Vesper's good to do that. But he's still considered a member because he didn't immediately disagree with Nyeusi. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:40 pm
I very, very much want Menoeceus to agree with Nyeusi. He's an upper middle class hunter who may have heard her views by being part of a hunting party with her or someone else who was. I think he buys it all, one hundred percent, and would enjoy having earnest, in-depth conversations with her (or anyone else) about the matter. (OOC, I don't really know enough about the pride to be much good at that, but IC he would know these things I expect, having grown up there).  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:42 pm
Princess_Feylin
I very, very much want Menoeceus to agree with Nyeusi. He's an upper middle class hunter who may have heard her views by being part of a hunting party with her or someone else who was. I think he buys it all, one hundred percent, and would enjoy having earnest, in-depth conversations with her (or anyone else) about the matter. (OOC, I don't really know enough about the pride to be much good at that, but IC he would know these things I expect, having grown up there).
Sounds good to me! Do you want to RP him with her or any of the other recruits, and do you want him to be a member or just someone who finds her easy/convenient to believe?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:53 pm
I can do either/or. The poor fellow's never been RPed.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:55 pm
It's up to you. =3 I'm happy to start another crazy lioness RP if that's what you want. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:04 pm
I can tell you that for the next week I will be useless for RP. I'm working on the most final final paper (the last thing I will ever turn in for my master's degree), and it's due on Friday. But after that I would love to RP with you.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:24 pm
Okay then. =3 I can start something before Friday and where should I throw the link? Here? PM?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:04 pm
You know Nyota will keep tabs with this sect.

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:06 pm
Nerpin
You know Nyota will keep tabs with this sect.
Yes. Yes I do. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces