Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Masako's Hidden Lab Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image
Masako's Lab

Deep within the confines of the forests surrounding the Village Hidden in the Grass, one can be unlucky enough to stumble upon what appears to be an overgrown building. But, deep within the basement of this building, is where the Evil Genius Masako has her lab.

Hundreds of different tunnels, spanning several miles in total crisscross under ground to form the maze that leads to the labs central room and control center. From this control center, Masako can control the entire maze, turning lights on and off, triggering traps, opening and closing passageways, collapsing entire tunnels, and even flooding them with water if need be.

((Formatting coming to an evil lair near you soon))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:53 pm
Ceaser Kashensu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Masako approached her secret hideout, cloak still wrapped tightly around her small, delicate frame. She walked around the building, inspecting it for any sign of intruders, and once satisfied, turned her attention to a more pressing issue, the man she sensed was following her. She had been around him long enough earlier to know it was Kurai, most likely hunting for his arm, a prize he would never see again if Makaso had her way. Part of her body dissolved into petals before turning into an exact clone of herself, which she sent back to the village to enlist the help of the one person she knew she could trust, Armand. The real Masako ran into the structure, disappearing in its maze of overgrown corridors, using knowledge of the building only she had to hide withing its depths.

CP: 165
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Ceaser Kashensu

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
He had followed her until he reached the maze. "Damn it." he said as he then summoned shadow clones and sent them into different door's. He wen't into one and decided to reveal himself. "Hello!" he shouted as he looked around.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:06 pm
Chaos_wolf12

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Kurai had made a deadly mistake following Masako into her lab. Though she did seem trapped inside the building, she was right where she wanted to be. Traps and hidden passages lined the maze and any who did not know the correct path would be quickly dispatched by its inner defenses. One by one, shadow clones would start disappearing as they triggered more and more traps. The real Kurai even triggered a trap with his first step, setting off a trip wire linked to a device that would hurl kunai forward. Most of the traps could be dodged easily, like that one, but they were meant only to delay. Masako finally reached the end of the Maze and arrived in her lab, sliding a board over the entrance, that in the dark of the maze, would be all but invisible.

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Ceaser Kashensu

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Kurai switched from head first to feet first as he landed and jumped off a wall. "Damn it i'm not in the mood to play." He said as he summoned a shadow clone who helped him form hand seal's. "Doton: Earth release bomb." He would cause explosions in each rooms around him. Hopefully they would shatter and reveal the pathway to were she is.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 pm
Chaos_wolf12

𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Kurai's attack did little more then shake part of the above ground structure, but the majority of Masako's lab and the maze was was u derground, with the above ground building serving as a simple facade, enough to satisfy any hiker or tourist.

Passive:

Techniques in Use:

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 pm

User Image

Armand arrived, slightly out of breath, but quickly regenerating any damaged tissue of his muscles and the fatigue of his lungs because of the gifts bestowed upon him by his clan. Masako's clone and cry for help had reached him in the village, he could only guess by the words of Kurai echoing through the chambers that he might be running short on time. He didn't even know his name.

"Father of Yami," He called out through the tunnel. "Give up and prepare to be taken into custody! You can't make handseals, your muscles are ripped apart from the Celestial Gates, and your chakra is low. I don't want to have to hurt you!~" He called out, his sing-song tone echoing nicely through the halls.

Armand advanced further in, thinking that it might be beneficial to block the entrance. He wasn't quite ready to do that yet. He just knew that his own chakra was almost regenerated back up to maximum capacity.

(Chakra): 115/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

((Unfortunately, you need handseals to make the shadow clones first. Ninjutsu isn't an option for you ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:25 pm
thefire158

Ceaser Kashensu

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
((You only need one hand for them though.)) Turning around he looked at armand and smirked. "Yea that's not happening i'm retrieving what's mine, and you aren't getting in my way." he said as he advanced forward. ignoring Armand. He just wants his arm anything else is a failed mission.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:30 pm
Chaos_wolf12

two hands.

((Unless specified by description in this guild, or by class/bloodline/clan passive, ninjutsu need two hands to perform seals.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:36 pm
thefire158

What ever dude i just want to get my arm back.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:46 pm
Chaos_wolf12
phone post

The hallway in front of Kurai collapsed, due to the shock of tne earth dragon attack earlier and the age of the structure. Kurai would have no choice but to turn and face Armand if he wished to find his way out or to find an alternative route through the maze.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:47 pm
thefire158

Ceaser Kashensu

Total confusion in one post earlier you said it just shook, i'm not leaving without arm.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:53 pm

User Image

Armand stood his ground and spread his feet into a more ready stance. The blade of his elbow was still extended from the training grounds. Armand never got the chance or the rest period to withdraw it. It would be easy. There were little places to move. He couldn't go up...the roof was too low. The hall was narrow, there was little room to dodge laterally. The only exit at this point was behind Armand. "Just walk away. You've no right to be here and you should have known better what was to become of the situation at the grounds. We have zero desire to inflict more injury upon you~".

And all this was true. Kurai was given the chance to walk away without a second thought. But if any moves were made...being in such a narrow space was a death trap. Kurai's next action was decide Armand's. He just wished Masako was there to back him up. He'd feel a bit more assured with her.

(Chakra): 115/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

((The blast effected the area near it, but didn't reach down to the lower levels, is what Aaron is getting at))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:57 pm
thefire158

Ceaser Kashensu

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
"You are a fool, That little weirdo inside might have my arm, and you were still at the grounds to know. so don't just sit there and defend her. If she's planning something dangerous, i must take my arm back. If you kill me, then that counts as treason against your own village. So back off an allow me to retrieve my arm." With his forward path way block he'd need to go around. If armand would just back off that is.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.

Assassin

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:10 pm
Chaos_wolf12

From down a long dark hallway, Masako reappeared, her primary task now complete. While Kurai had wandered the maze, Masako had secretly drained the arm of all its fluids and studied as much as she could. She had also taken small skin samples and other readings for her work. In her hand she now held Kurai's arm, and in the other, a lit match. Before revealing herself, she had doused the arm in gas, "Surrender to Armand and return to the Grass Village for trial, or else." One wrong move from Kurai, and she would burn the lifeless arm to ash.  
Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff