Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Friendship Circles [Xyra x Zaire x Zel] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:44 pm
Zel had booked it home, hopped into the shower quick to at least rinse off and then had hastily thrown on clean clothes, shoved his wallet and eyePhone into his pocket and had booked it back toward the gate - making it there just shy of the ten minute mark. He looked around for Zaire, unsure if the other boil as going to be there early or not, but deciding to stay in sight just to be sure if he had missed him in the crowd that it wouldn't be hard for the other boil to see him.

He settled in and cooled his heels, pulling out his eyePhone to see if Xyra left him any messages. Just on the off chance.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:44 pm
Zaire was exactly five minutes late, thanks to a certain mini. The little brat had stolen his clean shirt and made him give chase. After giving it a knot he was dressed and heading off to meet Zel. Hair still wet it was done up in a low braided ponytail.

Spotting Zel as he approached the gate the boil rose a brow, "need to..be somewhere?" The question was posed lazily as he came to a rest by the other.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:04 pm
Needing a break, Xyra decided to head to the maul early that day just because she need off the campus. Only problem was, she spent a good amount of silver seeds while there. With a new purse resting on her arm, she also had a couple new pants, shirts, corset tops, and even a new pair of boots. Overall, it was a good shopping run.

Now she just needed to explain to her father while she spent all her silver seeds.

Moving towards the school gate, she pause in step as she saw a familiar demon boil. It caused her to flush, but instead of smiling, she tries to ignore everything. Then another boil came into her view, which caused her to blink a few times.

Wait...he was the boil from the tower.....?

Moving carefully towards them, she smacks Zel with her tail as she walks pass him only to stop just near the other boil "Is your name Zaire?" she wasn't sure if he would remember, seeing as he was surrounded by ghouls, but she couldn't forget him.

He was too cute to forget.....

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:14 pm
Zel shook his head when Xyra smacked him with her tail. He had the presence of mind not to grunt when she did it, he was still quite sore from when Zaire had knocked him around with his tail. He smiled all the same however, trying to do his best to not look completely smitten with the ghoul. He turned to look at Zaire and Xyra as she looked up and asked if Zaire was... well named Zaire.

So he cleared his throat.

"Zaire, this is Xyra - a childhood friend of mine. Xyra, this is Zaire - he's a new friend of mine who I was going to take to the maul to celebrate a particularly good spar... would you care to join us?"

What's the worst that could happen?

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:16 pm
As a rather goodlooking ghoul approached he shifted his weight, hands going to his pockets. A glance to Zel was given and his lips spread wide, what was with that smile? Was this his ghoulfriend, the monster boil peered lazily back to the ghoul and blinked for the question.

Just about to answer he only paused when Zel instead helped out, chuckling it only took him a second to put her face to memory. She had been one of the ghouls he had met at the tower. "What he said....good to see..you again..Xyra." His chin was lifted a touch in greeting to the ghoul. Waiting for her reply of joining them his tail swayed lazily behind him.

"...You should hang ....if you're not busy.." It was about all he added to the conversation before glancing off. There was a tension, even a boil like him could feel it. He just couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:11 pm
Xyra glance over at Zel then back at Zaire. She couldn't help but wonder how they knew one another. Turning back to Zaire, she gives him a warm smile as she nods "It's good to see you again, I see the ankle biter not around." she teases as she looks back to Zel as he asked if she would join them. Pulling her bottom lip between her teeth, she chews on it for a brief moment. She was just getting back tot he school, and yet, what harm could it be to hang out.

With a small nod tot hem both, she slips pass Zaire "Let me get these bags to my room, then I will join you both?" turning, she didn't wait for an answer as she makes her way towards the demon dorms.

The whole time a smile was on her face.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:15 pm
Zel chuckled and nodded. "Alright, we'll wait!" He said, leaning back on his feet for a moment before shaking his head once she was out of sight. "I'm actually really glad she's coming along..." He said with a slight huff.

"So how did you two meet?" Zel asked, nodding to Zaire for a moment. "Since she knows you already," He chuckled a little bit.

He was actually kinda glad they knew each other already - that made things so much easier.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:46 pm
"Mhm..." He waved the ghoul away lazily then turned back to Zel with a knowing eye. His default face though masked the curiosity he held for what exactly was with the two of them. "Oh yeah..?" On a shift his tail swung up to curl around his waist.

Scratching his cheek he stretched his hands up behind his head, "huh..oh..I met her in.." Zaire paused not really sure how to explain it, "..making coffee...with some other ghouls.." Dropping his hands he shrugged and yawned, that sounded about right.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:17 pm
Slipping into her room, Xyra drops the bags onto her bag before she moves over to pull the new corset top out of it. Chewing on the inside of her lip, she debates for a brief moment if she wanted to change. After a moment, she just shook her head before grabbing her skeleton hoodie instead. Stuffing her eyePhone and her wallet into the pockets, she was out the door with her dorm key in hand.

Moving back towards the two boils the moment she was out of the dorm, she was humming to her self before she pauses. Honestly, she wasn't ready to deal with Zel, but he seem to be friends with Zaire.

With a sigh, she puts on her best smile possible.

She would deal with Zel if it would be the only way to learn more about Zaire.

Lightly smacking Zaire's tail with her own as she steps towards them, she nods "So where are we going?" she glance to Zaire then to Zel.

Aprulz

Torvil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:23 pm
Once Xyra returned, Zel smiled a bit more. He was glad to see she was at least willing to be around him. Their last encounter hadn't been... the best. He didn't blame her at all in that regard, and if need be, he'd take his leave if she looked to be too uncomfortable around him. But his main goal right now was getting to know Zaire better. He didn't know many others who could hit like he could - and it'd been a long time since he'd had a decent spar.

"We were actually about to get something to eat and drink to recharge us after our spar," He chuckles bowing his head to Xyra. "Then I am not sure what the plan was - kinda making things up as we go."

Zaire looked about ready to curl up and sleep on the pavement so it might be best to get them moving.

"Shall we?" He chuckled, motioning the other two to follow him as he slowly started off toward the maul.

His anguish ate him in the pit of his stomach - he really hoped that Xy and him could make amends... He wanted her close again.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:42 pm
The smack to his tail jolted the boil more awake. With a low murring noise he swiped at the ghouls tail in return, though pulling back before it hit her. Tails, it was only now that Zaire even realized they all three had them, funny.

Again he waited for Zel to answer, considering he looked ten fold more eager to converse now that the ghoul was back. Funny how much you can learn just from watching creeple he mused to himself inwardly, kind of like with Jory. It was interesting though and he was pleased to be a creeple watcher considering it was less work in the long run.

Hands folded over his chest he gave a nod to reaffirm Zel's words as he spoke to the ghoul of their plans. "Mhm.." Lazily he finally responded, while doing so he fell into step behind Zel, glowing orbs glancing to the ghoul as he offered her a brief smile. She was pretty, but he still wasn't sure she wasn't off-limits.

Guess he would find out.

"....So..are you guys..first years?" The question was asked casually with a glance between the two of them. Had he asked Zel, he couldn't remember but wouldn't hurt to ask again would it? It made walking with pretty much strangers easier.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 pm
Xyra kept quiet for the most part as she followed the two boils. Honestly she was still trying to figure out how they knew one another. From what she could tell, Zaire was laid back. Zel was nothing like that, he was always by the book. Shaking her head at her own thoughts, she looks to Zaire before she nods "I actually just started at the school not to long ago. Been trying to get use to the place, but I am starting to realize I need to keep on my feet." she thought about the whole tower, actually shivering for a moment.

She turns her eyes to Zel for a moment, then looks back at Zaire "Please tell me your new as well. Maybe we can hang out?" she was hoping he wasn't in year two or even his third year. She would probably end up pouting if that was the case.

Aprulz

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:15 pm
Zel nodded as he walked, slowing his pace a little so eventually he was keeping pace with Xyra and Zaire. Even if Xyra moved more toward Zaire that was okay. Things were still - awkward and he knew she needed her space. But it was tough for him all the same.

"I'm also a first year, but I've been here longer than Xyra. I started awhile back, but I ran into some - issues and had to sort some stuff out. I was just getting back into working out at the gym when you asked me to spar Zaire - I hope I wasn't too rusty for you." He grins at the other boil.

He let his gaze pass over Xyra but he didn't let it linger for too long. As much as he'd like to...

Aprulz

Pixie Kyrsta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:13 pm
Xyra and Zel were both just like him then, that made the mood feel a bit more at ease. Smirking a touch before it faded he shrugged his shoulders, "..if that's your rusty..." Chuckling he trailed off, the spar had been good in his books. But now to think that Zel had more, well it only made him more determined to get stronger.

On a stretch of his arms behind his head to walk, and lazy sway of tail he finally answered his own question, " I'm a first year...too....just been....sleeping in ...alot.." Which was partly the truth, glancing to the pair he moved a hand to scratch his cheek. "Yeah...I'm good with hanging out...whenever you want..." Because the more she talked the more ok it seemed and if it was ok, why say no?

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:31 pm
Xyra kept quiet as she listen to the conversation between the two boils. She was guessing by the sounds of it that they sparred. With a small chuckle, she smacks Zaire's tail with her own "Maybe we can spar one day?" she actually wanted to spar and soon. She kept her eyes off of Zel for now as she wasn't sure what to say to him "Um...you know they have this awesome cemetery that many hang out. Maybe we can grab a drink and go there?" she was up to anything at the moment.

So long as she got to hang out, she was down for it.

Aprulz

Torvil

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas