Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:30 pm
Start Time: 27 August 2014 at 5pm EST
End Time: 29 August 2014 at 3pm EST

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 pm
Family Information

User ImageBrenning, father (Princess_Feylin)
Bren was the fattest sibling in his litter, the son of two very violent and fierce outlander-born lions who found each other in the pride and raised an equally fierce brood. He was a late bloomer who tended to befriend females rather than other males, and it wasn't until he fell for Lyti, the daughter of two outlanders from a very different sort of pride, that he ever aspired to be more than a freeborn in the Stormborn. After he proposed to her and was accepted he realized he had to make more of himself so that he could offer her a better place in the pride, so he became a reaver and found a place for himself in the pride. He is thoroughly enamored of his pretty, delicate-looking wife, but he will have high expectations for their cubs.

User ImageLyti, mother (Princess_Feylin)
Born to two lions who left the Ukuchaa'Wafalme, Lyti was raised to be proper and polite and to always do the correct thing. She grew up surrounded by very protective males and two close female friends, one Njal's daughter and the other Bren's half-sister, but she never really got to know Bren until he proposed to her, basically out of the blue. She was fond of him, and eventually grew to love him, and is proud to be his wife and mother of his children. She will encourage her cubs to grow up to be proper Stormborn, and probably be even more critical than their father when it comes to manners and protocol.

User ImageSulava, sister (pinchmonster)

User ImageKekäle, brother (Princess_Feylin)
Käle has absolutely no problems with the fact that he's expected to grow up to be a reaver. He doesn't really have the ambition to be the warlord, but he definitely intends to be a captain, at the very least. His brothers (and his sisters, too) can expect to be pestered and badgered into going on pretend vikings as cubs, and real vikings later on. He is sort of enamored of the idea of a viking band entirely composed of siblings.

User ImageAsoiaf, sister (Princess_Feylin)

User ImageTxuratan, thrall (Princess_Feylin)
Txuratan's mother and father did not stay together for very long. As soon as the cubs were old enough to get by without her, his mother parted ways with her cubs and their father. Txur came to the Iknimaya with his father and siblings as a cub and has very few memories of his mother. Not much else has happened in his young life that is worth mentioning except that his father is the chief warrior in the pride. It was during adolescence that Txur began to notice himself feeling a growing attraction for his childhood friend, Petra, who was sister to Eytucan's heir presumptive. Eventually they became mates and bore a litter. After their cubs grew up Txur decided that he had to seek out his mother and left the pride, only to be captured by Brenning on his quest and made into a thrall and gifted to Lyti. He will be helping to keep track of the cubs and groom them and such, but they will not be encouraged to listen to his outlander philosophies.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:47 pm
Contest Cubs

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
These cubs were colored by Nerpin. I would appreciate it if you stuck to Scandinavian names (Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish), since both parents want their cubs to be Proper Stormborn. The cubs may not leave the Myrsky Syntynyt unless you talk to Fey about it first.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:58 pm
Contests

Lines-Newbie Raffle
User Image
If you have no lined Stormborn, you qualify for this raffle. Just post the code below.

[size=17][color=darkred][b]Liiiiiiiines![/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Username:[/b] (yours)
[b]Cub Name:[/b][/size]

Newbie-Newbie Raffle
User Image
If you have no Stormborn whatsoever, you qualify for this raffle. Just post the code below.

[size=17][color=darkgray][b]Priiiiiiiiiiide![/b][/color][/size]

Not-A-Newbie Raffle
User Image
Anyone can enter this raffle. Just post the code below.

[size=17][color=orange][b]Cuuuuuuuuub![/b][/color][/size]

Personality Contest
User Image
Anyone can enter this contest. Just post the code below.

[size=17][color=green][b]Eeeeeeeeeee![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Cub Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b][/size]

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:59 pm
Entrants

Lines-Newbie Raffle
1. Revel1984
2. Sabra Knight
3. nessiaing
4. Vesale
5. Lady Kitania
6. Zosie
7. Rennekae
8. Tanakako

Newbie-Newbie Raffle
1. Revel1984
2. Sabra Knight
3. Vesale
4. Lady Kitania
5. Rennekae

Not-A-Newbie Raffle
1. Revel1984
2. Andranis
3. SilverLutz
4. mouselet
5. Saint Sergio
6. Tara de Draiocht
7. Sabra Knight
8. Nerpin
9. nessiaing
10. Vesale
11. Lady Kitania
12. Zosie
13. Rennekae
14. CaliWolfe
15. samus x
16. Puhterodactyl
17. ChaosTheories
18. Tanakako

Personality Contest
Revel1984
Andranis
SilverLutz
mouselet
Saint Sergio
Rennekae
Puhterodactyl
Sabra Knight
Tanakako

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:23 pm
Open for posts and questions I suppose. The contest itself will begin in thirty three minutes.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:26 pm
NNNN.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:27 pm
Any family naming guidelines to follow? o3o  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:38 pm
Whoops, i got pre-emptive

but i do have a question, with the names should we provide where they're from and meaning?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:38 pm
Just the Scandinavian name bit. Both parents come from entirely outlander families, so they're kind of trying to be uber-Stormborn.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:01 pm
As far as I can tell the requirements for the first 2 raffles are the same? o: Is this a mistake? Or no?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:03 pm
Vesale
As far as I can tell the requirements for the first 2 raffles are the same? o: Is this a mistake? Or no?
first one is for people who maybe have a stormborn but not on pride lines

second one is for people who have 0 stormborn whatsoever

i think  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:07 pm
Revel1984
Vesale
first one is for people who maybe have a stormborn but not on pride lines

second one is for people who have 0 stormborn whatsoever

i think

That's what I figured, but I thought I'd ask anyway. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:10 pm
since google tells me it's now after 5pm EST

Liiiiiiiines!
Username: Revel1984
Cub Name:Aina

Priiiiiiiiiiide!
Cub Name:Berit

Cuuuuuuuuub!
Cub Name:Enok

Eeeeeeeeeee!
Cub Name:Dagur

Personality: Dagur is a very proud and vain lion, he loves to keep himself in tip-top condition, disliking (but not really making much of a fuss) when his fur is ruffled. He's very quiet despite this vain streak, he takes compliments with a smile and a nod and will walk a little taller each time. Of course not everything is about how neat and tidy you look, as he gets older he'll get used to being messy from time to time and while he prefers to stay clean and well groomed he'll learn not to be afraid to get his paws dirty, especially if there's a very good reason.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:15 pm
I updated the raffle things so they make more sense.

I do not care what the names mean. The parents don't actually speak Old Myrsky, so they would probably just pick names they thought sounded pretty.

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff