Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Relief [Spinar x Rosy]FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:07 am
Spinar had never, ever, felt this guilty in his entire life. It was nerve-wracking, horrible, but he had to get it off his chest. To come out before things got worse or more awkward, since in the past few days he had nearly been avoiding Rosy. Which wasn't good for either of them, he knew that.

Flipping open his phone he sent off a text to his ghoulfriend, then went about cleaning up his dorm. After things were picked up he waited, checking himself in the mirror a few times before sitting down on the couch. Pins and needles, Spinar busied his nagging mind with cleaning his fingernails.

Text to Rosy
Come to my dorm?

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
o v o b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:24 am
Rosy was busy in her own room, dancing around as she makes sure each of her minipets had enough to eat. While her music was loud, it didn't stop her from hearing her eyePhone as a text appeared. Floating over, she picks it up as she read the message. A brow arched as she looks over the message from her boil. It seem odd to her, no snarky remark, nor a emote like normal. Chewing on her bottom lip, she sends him off a quick message.

Text to Spinar
Alright, I'll be there soon. <3

Dropping her phone back onto her desk, she looks at the image of Spinar on her phone. She couldn't help but wonder if she might have done something wrong. Shaking her head, she moves over her her closet to grab a pair of jeans and a simple red shirt. Changing, she grabs her black hoodie with Spinar's pin on it just as she walks out the door. Pulling the hoodie on, she check to make sure she has her key, phone, and a Yurei before she ma, es her way up to the ground level of the campus.

She was slow in getting to Spinar's dorm, and even slower as she makes her way downstairs where those of cold resigned. Moving to his door, she push a few of her curls into her hoodie before test the door. Carefully pushing it open, she peeks inside "Spinar?" She slips inside as she pulls her hoodie down "Sorry it tok so long, I was in the process of feeding minipets." She smiles to him, although never stepping away from the door.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:51 pm
Hearing the call of his name he rounded the corner with two soda's. Smiling to the ghoul he motioned towards the sofa and for her to sit. "Hey, it's fine." She was here now after all, on a deep inhale he began, "listen..I need to tell you something, sit." His eyes trailed over the pin on her sweat shirt and he felt the same rush of guilt he had days before.

Jack it all, this is why he had tried not to fall.

Sitting down he popped the top to one of the cans and placed his hands over both knees, trying to find the words to start the conversation he dreaded. Spinar was scared, he didn't want to hurt her, the look on his face likely gave that away since at the moment his emotions were running to high for his usual masking tricks to work.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:07 pm
Rosy frowns alittle before she chews on her lip, looking at the door. With Spinar being so calm, she was honestly worried for a moment. Did she do something to upset him? She tries to think for a moment, wondering if it was because of how emotional she has been lately. Looking down, she shakes her head as she floats off the ground "Spinar....I know I've been super emotional...and I am sorry. If I have done anything to upset you, I swear I didn't mean to." she was trying to make sure he understood that.

Floating over tot he couch, she sits down as she continues to look at her hands "Please....if you grown bored of me...." she didn't even dare finish her statement. The very thought was scaring her more then anything else.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:03 pm
"Stop." The word came out as a broken demand, it was typical Rosy blaming herself. But this time it wasn't her it really was him as cliche as that sounded and he couldn't stand her blaming herself. Leaning up with a deep sigh the pop can in his hands was placed to the table in front of them.

How to start, where to start to make sure Rosy just didn't bolt. There were a lot of things he needed, had to say, and they had to be right this moment or things would never progress or - Spinar's nails bit into his palms, cutting thoughts there as they turned for the worse.

"Before I start, I-" Spinar paused, icy orbs wavering in confidence and sureness as he glanced to the ghoul by his side. A pale cold hand reached for Rosy's taking it firmly to hold her, just to reassure himself that she'd have to put up a fight to run before continuing. "...I cheated on you.." His gaze fell with the words, that unfamiliar pain beating at his rib cage with the confession. He didn't know what to expect maybe a slap, maybe some relief but that didn't come either.

Scared, he still felt scared and couldn't stand it, the feeling alone having him tighten on Rosy's hand and rambling, "and I'm..sorry. I really am..I just, and when it was over I have this pain in my chest and I.." His tone turned desperate along with the look in his eyes as they turned back up, "..Please?" The word was a whispered beg, please forgive him, please give him another chance, please let him love her like she deserved to be loved.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Rosy was caught off guard when he told her to stop, and even more confused when he took her hand in his own. This was a side of him she never seen before, and it had her scared. Looking towards him, her eyes went wide as she heard what he had to say. He cheated....on her. Looking down at her hand in his, she slowly understood why he took her hand.

Closing her eyes, she swallows before licking her dry lips. She read this in books, how many ghouls were pissed and leave the boil. Even ghouls cheating on boils. Her mind went back to the kiss she shared with Seiji. They weren't dating, they were just friends at the time when it happen. She never told him, because she wasn't sure how to.

Lifting her other hand, she carefully place it on his cheek in hoping of getting him to look at her "I know I am suppose to be furious with you, but I not. If anything, I'm glad you told me. You could have kept it quiet and I would have never known." she looks away as she smirks "I wasn't lying when I said I wanted no one else but you Spinar. It sucks that you cheated, but I am not going to run away because of it." she paused before she looks down "I would be a fool to give you up. Beside, your not the only one with a confession."

She paused as she slipped off the couch, standing in front of him "Before carnival prom....I met a boil...Seiji. He lives in my dorm...and well...we were dancing...and he kissed me." she looks down "I won't lie...I liked it..alot...but it was then that I realized...it wasn't you." she sighs as she chuckles "So...yea....Spinar...the only way you will ever get rid of me...is walking away from me." she pauses "But...please..." she stops, trying to find her words "Never again...I want this...us...to be us...I know I said I never ask anything of you...." she wiggles her fingers in his hand "But...if we are going to be a couple...it has to be us...no one else. New start, from this point, past behind us. No contract needed...your my boil...and I'm your ghoul...period." she was trying to be firm in her request of them making this real this time.

Even if she was shaking on the inside, scared she might be pushing him.

Aprulz
Rosy talks to much...>.>

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:22 pm
To hear that it was this easily taken, with an added confession of her own, well he was shocked. Shocked stupid quite honestly for more than a few moments the boil went blank. A look of relief, confusion and a hint of jealousy on across his features as he stared to the wall.

The while though his grip didn't slack, he held tight to Rosy, soaking in all she had said. And yet he was still not able to accept it fully, that it was all really alright with her, that she wasn't just going to leave. Maybe a part of him felt that would be easier, but another part of him was near tears, both in confusion and joy.

And that was the scariest part of all, he could feel the years of hiding peeling away in the moment, with the warmth of his ghostly ghouls cold hand.

So.

...Terrifying.

Through the prodding to look at her he refused, it wasn't until she made her request that he looked up. That same look of uncertainty and disbelief in his eyes as he looked over his ghouls face. Could he promise something like that, could he really live up to that expectation? Spinar wasn't sure himself, but he wanted to, he wanted more than anything to, he knew that now.

Putting the past behind them, did that type of thing really work? Could he really be exclusive? Spinar smiled, a genuine smile for once and brought up Rosy's hands to meet his lips, he didn't know what to tell her really aside from one thing, "I love you."The words were whispered, trembled as if painful to let go of for fear of being rejected but firm none the less to show they were truly meant.

And that was all he could offer.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 pm
When Spinar said nothing, Rosy couldn't help but wonder if she made a mistake in confessing. Fear creeping into her as she to the point she was nearly shaking. Only when he lifts her hand to his lips, did she realize he actually moved.

I love you...

Red eyes stare in shock at the boil in front of her, as she was so sure she heard them even as a whisper. Carefully she moves closer to him before she leans into to press her forehead against his own "I love you Spinar..." she closes her eyes as a smile slips across her lips.

Honestly, she was trying to keep herself calm even if she wanted nothing more then to wraps her arms around the boil and kiss him.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:00 pm
Spinar was for once speechless, he couldn't say more at the moment so he was glad Rosy did. Happy to hear those words, happy to lean forward and kiss the ghoul gently, briefly. But as he broke the kiss his head leaned forward to press to the ghouls chest and hide there, hands wrapping around her waist.

He just wanted to hold her, just for a minute.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:07 pm
Rosy just held Spinar, her free hand lifting to run her fingers through his hair. or once, she was just enjoying the moment. She was in his arms, just at peace with the moment. Honestly, she just didn't want to move. Turning her head carefully, she pressed a kiss to the top of his head before she does finally pull from his grasp.

Giving his hand a tug, she chuckles as she motions to his room with her head "We might be more comfortable, we can hold one another as long as you like. I'm not going anywhere, promise."

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:05 pm
Trying not to look as weak as he felt he went with the pull, following into Rosy before pulling her the rest of the way to his fur covered bed. "You don't sleep though?" He asked, trying to figure out what she had in mind, relaxation could really only happen for one of them couldn't it.

Selfish and she was letting him be again.

He loved that side of her most, it was what helped seal his attachment, selfishly enough. A small bit of his grin came up before it fled as he took a knee on the bed and pulled her to curl into his side. Holding, he wanted to hold her more, here was fine anywhere really.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:22 pm
Rosy curled into his side the moment they were on the fur. Her fingers ran over his cheek as she smiles to him "It's alright, I will still stay even if you fall asleep. I'll hold you in your sleep. So when you wake up, you know I am here." She brush a small kiss to his nose before she chuckles. Laying her head back down on his shoulser, she wraps her arm across his chest.

She kept her thoughts to herself as right now, he was the only thing that mattered to her "Did you want to watch a movie, read, or we can just talk.." she wanted him to relax.

And she do anything to make sure of it.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:06 am
Holding to Rosy a hand pushed up into her hair, petting there before it came back to rest on her upper back. "..No." He didn't want to do any of that, really he wanted to feel the less vulnerable of the pair. As awful as it sounded, he couldn't take being the weaker one, and honestly he wanted to know more about Rosy's problems.

He wanted to help take care of her.

"How about, you tell me more about your mother." This time when he 'asked' it was more of a soft demand, she needed to talk to him, that's what he needed.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:25 pm
Rosy couldn't stop herself from tensing his Spinar's arm as he asked about her mother. Looking down for a moment, she chews on her lip before she sat up slowly. Her curls hid her face as she swallows "She a monster, a vile creature...and I hate her." she didn't know where to start, as she tries to keep her anger in check "Everyone in the coven does as she say, because she is head of it. I know she killed Darren's father without a second thought." she pauses as she nods alittle "Yea...I know Darren not really my brother. I was brought into the coven. I don't know how...I just know I am suppose to take over." she pulls her knees to her chest as she close her eyes.

"Up until coming to Amity, I was never allow to leave the coven. I did though..." she lifts her arms to look over the torn skin "And I payed for it because I wouldn't allow her to hurt Darren...not after the homecoming..." she stopped herself from growling "She took his eye, over one mistake...an accident." she was shaking because of how angry she was getting "I made a vow to myself that it would never happen again. So I took most of the punishments, just to ensure Darren didn't." she laughs as she looks over at Spinar for a moment.

"I don't want her to ever meet you, its why when I have to go back...I don't want you there. I have seen her do horrid things to my family. I don't want her to touch you. I rather die first then she get her hands on you." she meant those words, her red eyes glowing just alittle before she finally curls back into his arms "I will have to go back, but it won't be to take over." she didn't know what she was going to do, but she would end thing.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:07 pm
Punishment. With the glance to her ripped skin he hissed, unable to contain the reaction. Regardless of what Rosy said about her mother he wanted blood simply for the fact that she had hurt, HER. How could she hurt her, Spinar didn't approve of any kind of scareling abuse, he had his own hand in the matter with his father. Not to mention Rosy was his and no one, NO ONE, hurt what was his past or present or future.

It's why he despised him so much, and why he understood what Rosy was saying even if he didn't like it.

As Rosy curled back into him, his temper settled just a touch, but the temp in the room was noticeably colder should she have been choosing to feel. Holding tight with two wrapped arms he pressed his lips into those dark curls and gave a kiss. "I get it, but I'll have you know I don't like it, ..and I'm more than capable of killer her if that's what you want done."

Because while he hated his father, he had learned more than a few things from him, that were useful..

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces