Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

So I have a tendency of updating a family tree I randomly made one day, and I noticed that there's a lot of holes - npc family members that people have in their heads, but no in SOA. For the month of September, I am going to be offering free custom slots for these options;

User Image

User Image Missing Parents - Whether it be a rogue-breeding parent, or a parent of siblings you own that you would like to bring to the IC world. Please do not force someone to suddenly have an IC parent if that user is not okay with it.

User Image Missing Family Members- I will only draw certain family members, such as grandparents, siblings (see note), uncles and aunts, etc. There are some rules;
          User ImageIf you lion is from two IC parents and has siblings already, I will not do any new cubs from the breeding. If they were two rogues that ICly are siblings, without a prior breeding from an artist here, such as customs, then I will be willing to make another sibling.
          User Image I will not draw any mock-children, or customed in children - we have regular customs for that.

User ImageNPC Pride Members - If you have a small storyline event that you'd like an NPC pride-member to be made for, let me know.

User Image

All lions will be on rogue lines - please if you wish for a certain set, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
You can fill out as many requests as you want.

If you ask me nice enough, I may edit them o uoa

[size=18][color=orange][b]I missed you! Where have you been?![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SOA Connection:[/b] [url=uncert][img]cert[/img][/url]
[b]What are you looking for:[/b] [i](Sibling, parent, grandparent, etc.)[/i]
[b]Inspiration: [/b][i]References, Palettes, CC? Let me know.[/i]
[i]I have read the rules and agree; if the lion is found in a breeding done by a colourist, with a mother, father and siblings, it can be forfeit.[/i]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:16 pm
Example

I missed you! Where have you been?!
Username: Nerpin
SOA Connection: User Image
What are you looking for: Grandfather, please!
Inspiration: Looking for his IC grandfather, Amets, who is an OC of mine. This is his reference, feel free to go with it!
I have read the rules and agree; if the lion is found in a breeding done by a colourist, with a mother, father and siblings, it can be forfeit.

Amets, completed!

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:55 pm
Username: Andranis
What are you looking for: Brother ~
Inspiration: I made a ref at one point... 8D; (He can basically be any lines ~ He'd also be scarred from a crocodile trying to nom him)
I have read the rules and agree; if the lion is found in a breeding done by a colourist, with a mother, father and siblings, it can be forfeit.

What are you looking for: Brother ~
Inspiration: Reference (OMG, this is old! Any lines would do for him ~ )

SOA Connection: User Image (Items from a shop)
What are you looking for: Sister ~
Inspiration: Palette

SOA Connection: User Image User Image
What are you looking for: Sister
Inspiration: CC based on her brothers(On the New Rogue Lines)

What are you looking for: Brother (Same lines as Jaeger!)
Inspiration: Colors from Galahad with SOME marking inspiration from Feuerblut - Sort of like how Jaeger's flight feathers mimic Galahad's toes, and the white marking along his belly(Which his belly, like Feuerblut, is dark) has a similar fashion to Galahad's belly marking in that it looks like 'fur'

What are you looking for: Sister (Same lines as Jaeger!)
Inspiration: See Feuerblut and Galahad's sister above - Should have similar colors to her, with MINOR marking inspiration from her(Sort of like how Jaeger's flight feathers mimic Galahad's toes, and the white marking along his belly(Which his belly, like Feuerblut, is dark) has a similar fashion to Galahad's belly marking in that it looks like 'fur')
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:05 am
Username: ShinosBee
What are you looking for: His twin sister! She's why he's been roving for a while!
Inspiration: Old ref! I'd not mind if her neck designs - where he has a mane instead - were gold to better match him. Or the same sandy, that's cool. Alt lines please~

Username: ShinosBee
What are you looking for: His sister! Why are all my SoA looking for their sisters...
Inspiration: For the new dwarf pride, so has to be earthy, at most 'mossy'. Nothing really outside gray/brown and a little desaturated green at MOST?

ShinosBee

Nerd

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:51 am
Username: Reeshie Hack
What are you looking for: Daughter
Inspiration: Rough ref of her base appearance (Those streaks were my attempt at something similar to Rew's tail XD; )
Any markings like Rew or these three, just not a whole lot of white please Oded, Bon, Nike.
All but one of Rew's cubs were taken by slavers, though he thinks they're dead. Ancilla (Born Bia) is the last of the four.
I'd prefer the same lines Nike is on.
If you'd like to do edits for her, she's a VERY obedient slave (She doesn't even have a name anymore, Ancilla means slave), so interpret that as you will!

Not sure if you're taking familiars with this, but I figured I'd give it a shot.
Username: Reeshie Hack
What are you looking for: Mommy
Inspiration: Completely CC, all I ask is she not have his sideburn-markings and she be on eagle lines

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 am
Username: CaliWolfe
SOA Connection: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What are you looking for: A sibling, male or female is fine.
Inspiration: Similar to him. I image his family being based off of sunset/sunrise. [x], [x], [x], [x]. If possible because he/she is a sibling I'd like them to be on alt. lines as well.

Username: CaliWolfe
SOA Connection: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What are you looking for: Father.
Inspiration: Leilani's family except for her dad all perished in a grassland fire leaving her orphaned as she was unaware her dad escaped. If possible I'd like for him to have scars or burns from the flames please. Other than that if you could, I'd like to have him look like a regular cheetah. Regular lines preferred for him.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:30 am
Username: Lithiasaur
What are you looking for: Father
Inspiration: Maktaba is based on Giles from BTVS. One of my favorite iterations of his father comes from a tie-in book where he was turned into a super evil vampire demon. So this guy would probably be a baddie.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:01 am
Username: Cajanic
What are you looking for: (Sibling, parent, grandparent, etc.) Mommy!
Inspiration: References, Palettes, CC? Let me know. Just a natural colored lioness! She was a real nasty piece of work, so scars would be more than welcome.

If you felt like doing edits, a really nasty lady deserves claws or a mean look to her! (I'm in love with the way Zira looks in lion king 2) But it's totally up to you. <3

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:33 am
Oh, God, I do this all the time. This is my vice OTL (Ask me to see all my first lioness's family being quested for, I dare you.)

Username: Chimerical Beast

Inspiration: Ref Can he be on the new rogue alt lines, please?

What are you looking for: Brother
Inspiration: Ref Can he be on the new rogue not-alt lines?

Inspiration: Ref Can she be on the new rogue alt lines, please?

Eh, what the hey? I'll throw in a couple of Inyoni's quested family, too. Please note that these are also in the September customs thread!

What are you looking for: Mother
Inspiration: An albino lioness. Pink eyes, pink nose. Pinkish inner ear. Can she be on the new rogue non-alt lines, please?

What are you looking for: Half-Brother
Inspiration: Ref Can he be on the new rogue non-alt lines, please?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:51 pm
Username: ChaosTheories
Inspiration: Mostly CC. I would like him to be very similar to her, but you can add a splash of white in there too. He's an OC without a specific design.

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:22 pm
Username: Painted Moose
Inspiration: Kipenzi and her dear sister, who is owned by Sabra Knight, were raised by a single mom in their backstory. I think it's time for a reunion! Entire design is CC so long as she looks like a plausible mother. Edits would be lovely, if you want to do them. c:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:29 pm
Username: Samus x
Inspiration: complete CC, you can take insperation from markings and color from Keahi as well
I have read the rules and agree; if the lion is found in a breeding done by a colourist, with a mother, father and siblings, it can be forfeit. *just a note he is from a fakebreeding between a lioness and a hyena  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:02 pm
Any edit is welcome for any soa ever if you feel inclined to do so! I hope its okay to post this many. I thought options? idk.

Username: Tara de Draiocht
What are you looking for: (Sibling, parent, grandparent, etc.)
Inspiration: here, here, here, here

=========

Inspiration: RCMP/ Canada (the lion above is a cosplay from Due South and is an RCMP)

==========

Inspiration: Celtic knots! CC on colour(s)

==============

What are you looking for: Brother
Inspiration: REINDEER / xmas

==============

Inspiration: Halloween! All souls night

==============

Inspiration: music vid~
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:04 am
Username: Kivuli Cha'mifupa -Tanakako
SOA Connection: Uncert User Image
Inspiration: (own art) Body & Head. Old rogue if poss.

Username:
SOA Connection: uncert
User Image
Litter: 1, 2, 3 & 4
What are you looking for: Mate to female/ Father to litter
Inspiration: litter cubs

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 am
Username: Puhterodactyl
SOA Connection:
User Image
What are you looking for: NPC Pride member! Tich is the ruler of a pride of sorts (does not exist OOC) with another, older lion. The older, NPC lion has more power because of his age, but Tich was the first to have a litter which means heirs. They share a lioness, Tich calling her "Kefilwe" (I was given, and Mr. NPC calls her Refilwe ("we were given"), though her real name is Nkemdilim "let mine be mine").
Inspiration: Well he's older than Tich, so maybe graying?? Something to contrast with Tich nicely, CC!
Since Tich is edited, and they're both supposed to be pride leaders, if you feel so inclined to pick him and then do its, you do whatever you feel in your heart  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff