Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] Chocolate dipped - Pachua/Merry/Nahm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:33 pm
He was sticky footed, and coated in chocolate, and rather profoundly embarrassed of both because he was too coated to fly well, and too sticky to be comfortable walking, so, with tail feathers carefully lifted out of the dirt, wings arched in a cranky fan he headed back towards the aviaries. He was so profoundly coated though he was sure that he’d need a spare pair of hands, hands that knew feathers well enough to treat them well, so he turned to a new, and trusted friend.

“Merry?” He called through the door, afraid to knock the door. “Merry? I need a hand… with… feathers… and, I’m sticky…and…” He didn’t quite know how to explain.

xBeejoux

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:30 pm
Merry smelled chocolate. It lay thick in the air, rich and enticing enough to make her mouth water seconds before she heard a voice drifting through her door. With a chirp she snapped to attention, jumping down from the little loft above her bed that held her desk, and crossed to open the door, only to stare in wide eyes shock at what stood on the other side of it. "Pachua?"

He was absolutely drenched with chocolate, from the top of his hair, and on down to his toes. It smelled delicious. "What happened? Without waiting for an answer she side stepped, ushering him in the room.

"The bathroom is straight through, mind the rug." She wasn't a clean freak, but chocolate was a clinging sort of scent, and it would drive her batty if it got in the rug, leaving her room smelling delicious indefinitely. Pure torture. "Are you alright?" A more pressing concern than the mystery of how he'd come to be standing in her dorm drenched in delicious syrup.

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:03 am
“Yes… ish?” He said cautiously. “I um… I’m a knob!” He said holding his hands up in some small celebration. “…There was this house, and it was, I mean I just…tripped.” He said helplessly. “And I stepped in glue, twice, and it’s just all over me.” He shook his head and sighed.

“Sorry… I…I’m just covered in it so I thought…I’d really better get a hand cleaning out my poor feathers.” He glanced to her as he made his very careful sticky footed way towards the promise of her shower, which in this particular occasion would be so much more effective than his pool/bath.

Was it simply him, or were her eyes just a touch wide.

“Ch…chocolate isn’t a problem for you, is it?”
Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:36 pm
"Knob?" She blinked at him, head tilting. Then it hit her. "Oh! Oh you're a second year now, congratulations!" For a split second her excitement for him made her forget he was covered in chocolate, and she very nearly went in for a hug. At the last possible instance she stopped, drawing hands and arms back, and instead smirked, leaning in a touch closer so she could run her tongue across his lips, cleaning away the sweet chocolate, so she could give him a kiss.

No, chocolate wasn't a problem for, she had a pretty large sweet tooth. Large enough that even after the kiss had ended she lingered close, tongue flicking at the corner of his mouth, his chin. "Mmm, you're pretty tasty."

If he wanted a hand getting clean she would certainly provide it, but when was the next time she'd have a boil all covered in something sweet standing in her bathroom? Another lick, then she had drawn back, lips rolling together as red eyes closed. Mmhmm, very delicious.

endejester

prolixity
What's that delightful smell coming from your neighbor's room, Nahm? Better go investigate, she might have snacks to share.

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:51 pm
Merry's door stood slightly open. This was not strange by itself. What made Nahm pause in unlocking his own door was the smell of chocolate. Nahm sniffed the air thoughtfully. Then he put his keys back in his pocket and ambled over to the next room. The chocolate scent intensified, and he nodded to himself, pushing the door open a little wider. "Babe," he called teasingly, "you keeping the candy all to yourself in there?"

endejester

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:18 am
“Oh!” He said in surprise at the lick, it raised the blood in his cheeks even if it did little to warm them. The smile she gave though was its own delight, and suddenly the chocolate didn’t seem quite so very awful.
“Ah…you…like chocolate then?” He half stammered, maybe he’d always be awkward about the greater intimacies of the world. He knew her, was starting to know her well but. Somehow she always managed to surprise him.

Not unlike the sound of another boil entering, it made his heart jump in his chest and his eyes widen. He knew one day he’d be meeting others who were close to her, but covered in chocolate while she licked it wasn’t really how he’d envisioned it.

“I’m really not a desert!” he stammered unsure what else to say, but there was a real possibility where he came from that you might be dinner.

Beejoux

prolixity

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 pm
A pale finger lifted, running over his shoulder before disappearing between full lips. Only to emerge again sucked clean. "Mmmhmm, I love chocolate." Even more so when there was a handsome boil beneath all that tasty goodness.

A ear turned at the sound of approaching steps before that so familiar voice had the ghoul's grin spreading into truly wicked lines. Teeth pressed into her lower lip, eyes twinkling mischievously, and she laughed as Pachua called out to declare he wasn't food.

"Naaaaaahm.~" His nail rang out in a sing song as she turned to watch him moving towards the bathroom where she and Pachua were standing. "You know I'll always share with you." An affectionate coo followed, and the ghoul flashed the Quetzalcoatl a grin before she turned to greet the grue properly. Arms around his shoulders, molding against his chest, she decorated his chin in kisses. Then she was straightening up again and reaching out to turn the lights down in the bathroom, for Nahm's sake.

"Have you met Pachua yet?" She lofted a brow, chin twitching back over her shoulder at the poor boil that stood there, still covered in chocolate, and now discovered in the bathroom of a ghoul by one of her significant others.

prolixity

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:43 am
Nahm caught the bundle of enthusiastic chimera as she greeted him and dropped a kiss on her forehead, looking interestedly over her head at the chocolate-drenched figure standing in the bathroom, a boil who had just rather nervously denied that he was dessert. Nahm's grin widened, devious. "Haven't met him, yet," he purred. "Now seems like a great time."

endejester
I'd apologize

Beejoux
if I was sorry

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:29 pm
He kissed back, the nervous bird wing touch kisses, and then he heard the door open. You could almost feel the heat radiating off his cheeks. It was slight, because he was not a warm boil on his own, he liked those who were warm rather fervently though for their warmth, but surprise and shyness could do marvelous things.

"Ah…ah, h…Hi!" he flustered, ashamed to be meeting the other boil for the first time, half covered in merry, and half in chocolate.
Prolixity
Did u kno

Beejoux
Snakes can blush?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:20 pm
Merry giggled at the kiss to her forehead, and nuzzled her face into the shadow of the hood, horns brushing his cheeks as she nestled her head beneath his chin. "Play nicely, Nahm," she hummed against his throat. "He's a shy one."

She adored the grue, and she trusted him, not to do anything to drive the other boil away. Thought that didn't mean he wouldn't toy with him a bit.

All in good fun.

prolixity

endejester

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:59 am
"Don't I always play nice? Don't answer that." Nahm grinned, but when he looked up at Merry's friend, the wickedness in the glow of his eyes had been toned down. "Looks like you're in a mess, hmmm," he purred. "Need help with that mess you've got?" He tweaked Merry's wing playfully. "I know a little bit bout cleaning feathers, these days. Merry can tell you."

Beejoux

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:08 am
Pachua gave a nervous glance a Merry and then smiled more widely at the thought. “…I…I’d take any help I can get… but I’m a little, ticklish.” He admitted flushing. “Just there on the inside edge.”

“Umm yeah.” He ducked his head and pulled his wings in lightly which made the chocolate squelch slightly.

“Um…yes.” He had no idea what he was doing right now he flushed. “I… um, HI… P-pleased to meet you Nham.”

Prolixity

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:24 pm
The ghoul giggled at the wing tweak, nodding as Nahm boasted his feather cleaning skills. "He's gotten quite good, yes."

The grue's hand was sought out, and when she found it, she'd give it a fond squeeze. Then she was slipping away, back into the bathroom, the dig a couple towels from the cabinet so she could lay them on the sink.

As she passed the chocolate covered boil she'd trace a finger here or there, drawing designs against his shoulder and licking pale fingers clean. "Mmm."

prolixity

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:41 pm
"So," Nahm asked, smirking, "how d'you wanna do this, babe? We gonna start a shower now, or just, y'know, clean some of this mess up first?" He opened his mouth and let a long tongue flop out, just in case it wasn't obvious what he'd meant by that already. A wicked glint lit his eyes.

Beejoux

endejester

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 pm
It was, perhaps surprisingly unrelated to anything flirtatious but, then again given the source that might be less surprising over all, but Pachua gawped for a moment before saying quietly.

“Your tongue is –amazing-, my uncle would be –jealous” He nodded as though this were a very serious and amazing thing.

“I mean, I hope that’s not rude!”
Prolixity

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out