TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:28 am
User Image
A tired Rogue female, who's looking for something to hold her together, Jukwa's lost all her cubs from her last breeding. She's promised to the C'D when they get together, so is open for plots, fling wise.

User Image
Usually only the type for a fling, Kuen is cold, distant, and cruel. He will be going back to the Demons once the Aegnor'andirae takes off, and needs plots for potential mates.

User Image
Disjointed, maybe a little crazy, Shell is a rather interesting young Cheetah. Speaking in third person, he seems to talk a lot about how he escaped from his "pod", and is looking for a new home and mate.

User Image
Mazai is a calculating lioness that looks at everything from the point of statistics. She's currently prideless. Looking for plots, flings, mates, and a Pride.

User Image
A dreamer, large and graceful, Eira is looking for someone to call her own. Not interested in Pridal plots.

User Image
Crazy, seductive, and obsessed with blood, Kiwa needs someone to join her in the Aegnor, either as a servant, or a mate. The Mate needs to be able to keep her in paw, and control her wild whims.

User Image
Promised to the Aegnor'andirae, this femme lusts after those in power. Looking for a Fling for now.

User Image
Deaf, yet so lovely. Jendayi'Maat is promised to be the Queen of the Canjawa'Yashi. If you're interested, I'd like for her to recruit!

User Image
Homeless. A snarky lioness looking for a plot to sate her need for the games of politics she knows so well.

User Image
Sterile, he's looking for a male mate, and potentially a cub to take under his paw. He's in the Coileání Draíochta

User Image
Looking for Mate/Fling/Plot for this Seer! Belongs in the Væringjar

User Image
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALL THE PLOTS MINUS INTER-PRIDAL. She's staying Swampie.
Ta'deheb
Looking for a MALE MATE, Pride, Fling
User Image
In need of a MATE. Needs to be a strong fighter, strong willed, willing to join the Aegnor'andirae.
Eimhear
ANY AND ALL PLOTS WELCOME. BLANK SLATE.
Baisti
Mate/Fling willing to go with him when the C'D is formed.
Andara'devi
I need to do more with her. Mate/Plot/ETC
Khizakel
Demon of Death, going to the Aegnor. Mate/Fling.
Verejanu
Aegnor promised. Looking for mate/Fling/Plot.
Dunia'Kuzaliwa
KIZI GIRL, Looking for RP, Mate/Fling/Plot
Vanmoriel
Mate/Fling/Plot/RP
Mekh'Kaet
Mate/Fling/Plot/RP Belongs in the Væringjar
Sainika
Mate (to Aegnor)/Fling/Plot/RP
Kaet Nei'Preiah
Needs JAHY'SALARIN RP, to repay her debts to the Pride. Mate/Fling/Plot welcome
Enfys
MATE/PLOT/FLING/RP
Narakera
NEEDS MATE/PLOT/FLING. Promised to the Aegnor, but is a wanderer who helps with inter-pridal relations.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:29 am
I have way too many Lions, and they all need plots. Badly.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 am
For Andara'devi
I have a foresworn male who desperatly needs plot. Samar

This is from his jorunal.
. razz ersonality:.
Cold heated and silent he is not only intimidating in appearance, tall and solid with muscle with his dark coat marked by many a scar, but is a very talented and merciless fighter. His seer ability often warns him when a Toka is planning on hassling a Druid, allowing him to either prevent it, harass the Toka first, or barge into the fight.

.:History:.
Born of a Druid bloodline, Samar has grown up surrounded by the pride's turbulent politics. As a juvenile he went through the typical rebellious streak, causing trouble with the Toka blood living around him. Of course he swiftly got thrown into the Ravine Prison where he quickly sobered up and matured into a surly adolescent and eventually became the silent, cold adult he is today. Having finally gotten himself out of the ravine prison, he splits his time between helping those left behind escape through the secret tunnels and training other druids how to defend themselves in any manner possible, all the while keeping an eye on any Toka blood that dares come to the Uliacha province. By night he moonlights as a self-appointed protector, defending any and all druid, born or branded, from unfriendly Toka attentions. And is not above using underhanded tactics when out numbered by the enemy.

He is a Forsworn that was a Sentry while inside the ravine and has taken the self-appointed role of protector in defense of his druid brethren now that he is no longer a prisoner.

He's had one fling with a non-pride lady and I think only one or two cubs ever found the Toka again, he hasn't met any of them anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:58 am
Tanakako

omg yes good! Watch me get ridiculously excited. I love the idea of a plot with him! What type of plot would you like, Tan?  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:34 pm
User Image Some general RP with Shikoba? She's distrustful around strangers but likes helping people out in a pinch. Could make for a fun scene with lots of potential depending on who you want to throw in >W>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:12 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-
omg yes good! Watch me get ridiculously excited. I love the idea of a plot with him! What type of plot would you like, Tan?

I'd love to see if they would work as mates, though the road there would be rocky. He's not an easy guy to like, let alone get close to. He can be boarder line cruel, but really just wants to help fellow Druids against toka persecution.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:18 pm
Tanakako

They would be beautiful mates <3 I like this idea. Personality wise, they might hit it off well. She's more quiet and reserved, but if he's cold to her in any way, she'll snap right back XD My darling Forsworn Druid.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Hehehe that actually sounds like so much fun! It will be rocky but I can see them forming a very close bond in time!

Also, what pride is the C'D?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:20 pm
SilverLutz

I would LOVE to see if she and Baisti would work out, if you'd like! They'd make pretty babbins >> And plus, he's a big sweetheart.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:24 pm
Tanakako

*excited wiggle* Sounds perfect to me!

Coileání Draíochta is a Pride one of my friends is working on :3 I have a lot promised to go there, and in the Aegnor (the new Aikanaro). I'm also wanting to get into the Stormborn at some point, and several other prides XD Hopeful Wish is hopeful.

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:41 pm
Oooh they would make pretty babbins >W> She's got a fling lined up at the moment but deeeeeeefinitely interested in a fling with him after. She's not the type to join a pride or keep a mate, though. But yes, definitely RP with these guys to see how they kick it off. He might capture her attention for a while at the very least!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:48 pm
Awesome!! I can start an rp for them but it may not be till Friday.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:19 pm
That's all right, I can get one up for them~ I'll tag you once it's ready!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:20 pm
For Mekh'Kaet I would like to offer Elam up for a fling with her. He is currently wondering the rogue lands by himself, he is very lonely after losing his family when his old pride disbanded.

User Image  

nessiaing

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:48 pm
nessiaing

They could make a pretty fling! We'll have to test it, and see how they get on~.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff